Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-17, 14:08
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Why are we so ashamed?

Sorry, but I do not get this whole shame thing
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-17, 21:07
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am sorry, I dont get it and am never ashamed to lose a match

Start to enjoy it, and dont keep going thru the mental masturbation of losing to a woman

Enjoy the expereince

I do..................
Right, that's you. But for some of us, a significant part of the excitement and enjoyment is directly linked to the "shame" - however defined - of the experience. That is to say, based on what people know and experience with shame, the losing-in-wresting experience would be something completely different if shame was not a part of it or if shame did not even exist in the first place.

For people that are into shame in a sexual way, it's important that it be there for them. You don't want it in your experience and that's great, but there's room for others to have their brand of enjoyment as well.
Old 08-Feb-17, 21:32
Last Achievements

dont disagree at all

To each his own!

Viva la differance
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-17, 03:14
Banned
Points: 160, Level: 3 Points: 160, Level: 3 Points: 160, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardberger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear j94n:

Thank you for your point, it's actually an interesting one to discuss, but, when we say society puts labels on us.... Who do we really mean? It's not as much of a trivial question as it may appear, we can say "a majority of people out there", but how many of those will you ever meet? Who exactly do we count? People from our town? From our neighbourhood? From our country?

Maybe we can count only our relatives, friends, closed neighbours and so on... but if they are going to judge me for what I do and for what I like, then maybe the right thing to do is to change our relationships instead of hiding ourselves from what we are. After all, come on! Even being gay is accepted today!! Can we really be that "bad"?

If you want me to prove I am not ashamed of this, here you have my facebook profile [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone can check my real identity, hometown, interests and so on...

Dear Electrica,

Probably your employer and clinets would ask you for a session
Thank you for sharing your experience. And of course wrestling sessions can be a real job, just under the same conditions are any other job can be a "real job"! It only depends on how many clients do you have and how much are they willing to pay!
Silly me. Yes Executives at my work probably do this. I now wonder LOL Thanks a lot.. I was at work today wondering if one of the executives was into fetishes. Now I am at work wondering and thanks again Hehe!!!
Electrica
Old 10-Feb-17, 10:25
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrica [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Silly me. Yes Executives at my work probably do this. I now wonder LOL Thanks a lot.. I was at work today wondering if one of the executives was into fetishes. Now I am at work wondering and thanks again Hehe!!!
Electrica
I'm sure your job has suddenly become way more interesting!
Old 11-Feb-17, 02:48
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Times and attitudes do change:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There is a growing mainstream appetite for things that would previously be considered ‘deviant’ pursuits – and businesses are catching on
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-17, 18:04
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardberger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone!

After a lot of time reading posts in this forum I think I can feel certain to say that most people with an account here are actually ashamed of it. I read multiple times about men who don't want anyone to know about their fetish, others who share it only with their partner, or with some close friend... and so on.
Who else should you talk to about your sexual interests outside of your partners and close friends? Personally even if my interests were purely "vanilla" I wouldn't feel the need to bring it up with people.

And at the end of the day even if you are secure in what you want that doesn't mean it still won't hurt when others mock you or look down on you for having interests that are considered weird or abnormal. You may be ok with it and not think its weird at all but the social rejection will still sting. In some cases there can even be serious social consequences.

Quote:
Dear j94n:

Maybe we can count only our relatives, friends, closed neighbours and so on... but if they are going to judge me for what I do and for what I like, then maybe the right thing to do is to change our relationships instead of hiding ourselves from what we are. After all, come on! Even being gay is accepted today!! Can we really be that "bad"?
I don't think we should compare being gay to having a particular kink/fetish or whatever it is you want to call this. Theres a big difference between letting everyone know what kind of person you want as a partner and what specifically goes on in your bedroom. After all gay people can have kinks too. They may tell you their orientation but that doesn't mean they'll tell you exactly what gets them off.
The Following User Says Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-17, 11:45
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Wrestling as a fetish falls under bdsm. Bdsm is a wide range of fetishes. I'd say the majority of the population in america is into SOME form of bdsm. And I'd consider wrestling one of the more "normal" categories of bdsm. Just saying...
Old 10-Mar-17, 07:24
Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29
Last Achievements

For me, mixed wrestling is sexual, not a sport, as mentioned by a previous contributor. If it were sport, my competitive nature would override my sexual appetite and I would want to win. Whereas, in my brand of mixed wrestling, I definitely don't want to win! Having identified it as sexual, not sport, it becomes a private matter and a gentleman never discusses...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crocwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 14:11
Last Achievements

I agree, I have wrestled both session wrestlers and my wife on numerous occassions. Wrestling with a session girl is impersonal and I am usually too bust defending myself to get excited

Wrestling with my wife is a whole different thhing it is very sensual