Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-17, 03:50
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default The Duds

The Duds

This is something different so be warned! I've written about a lot of my better wrestling/domination encounters over the years however for every successful occurrence, there are plenty of failures. Here are a couple of short stories where my push for some mixed wrestling just didn't work out like I had planned. Either the wrestling turned out to be sub par or it was all talk. If you don't want to read them all, I think I put the best ones first and last.

As a point of reference, these all happened at different ages but I would be 5' 6" in most of these stories, weighing probably like 105 for the high school stories and as much as 130 for the later tales. Enjoy!

- "Jenna"
5' 4" 140lbs

Jenna was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that hung a few inches below her shoulders. She had freckles and these beautiful big blue eyes, I always thought she sort of looked like January Jones. Anyways, I had been flirting with her off and on my junior year in college. She was a freshman at another school and was visiting friends on my campus. We hit it off, exchanged information and kept in touch.

As we chatted, she was always kind of combative, which I loved. We'd have playful arguments that I would always urge her to settle with me in a wrestling match. She would usually play along claiming that she'd win without issue.

Fast forward to that summer, we decided to meet up. She wore a tight grey and white horizontal striped tank top with a short denim skirt with flip flops. After hanging out, we retired back to my room and I started pushing the wrestling issue. She was kind of looking for something else, but I was determined to spend some time under her. After a bit, she agreed but insisted she would win.

We started on our knees on the bed, and I let her push me down. She pinned my arms down and sat on my stomach. She looked down at me and said "see? I told you I'd win!"

I realized she didn't have the skill or aggression I was looking for, but figured that perhaps I could coach her a bit.

"You realize I could escape right now. You need to sit higher up on my body and pin my arms down with your knees. That would work much better." I suggested.

She took my advice and advanced forward. I was quite pleased feeling her weight on my chest. I've just always found something so comforting about this position. Not to mention I had a perfect view of the light pink panties she was wearing.

"No wonder you told me to do this. You just wanted to see up my skirt!" She proclaimed with a giggle.

I didn't want her to think this was all I was after, so I threw a shoulder up and she fell sideways. She kept her legs on either side of my head and instinctually locked me in a headscissor without any instruction. It wasn't tight but I was happy that she was seeming to take to the situation a bit more.

"Ummm time out... this is kind of awkward in a skirt." She suddenly stated, releasing me and rolling off the bed. "Don't you have some shorts you could lend me or something?"

I quickly hopped up and rifled through my drawers, finding a pair of black mesh shorts that she pulled on. They covered up a bit more than I would have wanted but figured if this is what it took for her to be comfortable it would be worth it.

"Well you had me pretty good before stopping so I'll be nice and we can start how we left off before." I suggested, eager to get back to it.

"Obviously you just want to get between my legs again but sure if you say so."

So we got back on the bed and she locked on her loose headscissor. I pretended to struggle for a bit before realizing that she wasn't even squeezing.

"You know, if you squeezed your legs right now, I'd pretty much be screwed." I said, hoping that she'd follow along. She squeezed a bit and I sold it by groaning. She immediately eased up.

"I don't want to hurt you!" She exclaimed, holding me loosely in her legs. No matter what I said after this, she refused to apply any pressure. So I lingered in this position for a bit before rolling to my knees, forcing her to her back. She released the hold so that her crotch was lined up with mine and began grinding into me.

"You sure you don't want to do something else?" She asked innocently. I was happy to oblige her at this point but also wanted to keep wrestling a bit longer.

"We can, but you talked so much shit before and now you're suddenly scared to hurt me? You have to at least make me quit otherwise I'm declaring myself the winner."

She started struggling but couldn't manage to escape. I would have let her but it seemed that she wasn't even trying that hard. After a few more seconds, she leaned up and began kissing me. I rolled off of her as we made out but suddenly she had rolled herself on top. She pulled away from the kiss and quickly hopped forward into a schoolgirl pin.

"Who is the winner now?" She asked looking down at me.

"Not you! It doesn't matter how long you pin me, I'm never going to quit!" I responded back.

"Oh come on! You're trapped! Just give up!" She demanded but I still wanted more.

"You're right. You do have me trapped. I'm so stuck that if you decided to move up onto my face, I'd have to quit!" I informed her.

"Ummmm yea I'm not doing that." She answered back, deflating my hopes. I debated arguing about the merits of it, but decided that I couldn't push her anymore. She had tried her best but just wasn't interested in wrestling. So I surrendered to her and we moved on to "other things"

I did find it fascinating how she didn't want to sit on my face, but had no problem with me eating her out. It was probably a confidence issue but believe me, there was nothing to be self conscious about that area of her body. It was fantastic. I asked her about it after the fact and she told me "I guess I'm just not that kind of girl"

Sometimes I wonder if she has changed her mind over the years!

- "Joelle"
5' 8" 115lbs

Joelle was a girl I had known since high school. She was a tall thin girl with long skinny legs, small breasts and long blonde hair. I had been going through a phase where I started seeking more girls from my past in hopes of experiencing a bit more. The summer before her sophomore year in college and my senior year I asked her in an IM point blank, who would win a wrestling match?

"You wouldn't stand a chance!" She answered. So we met up for a date, had some ice cream then headed back to my place. She was wearing tight denim shorts that showed off her long legs, white sneakers with ankle socks and a white tank top.

"So where are we gonna wrestle?" She asked.

"I just figured we would do it on the bed." I answered. This may have been my big mistake as when we went into my room, her fun flirty personality she had shown earlier had turned a bit more shy.

"You may need to help me a little bit." She said, kicking her sneakers off and climbing up on the bed. She had seemed very eager to wrestle in the lead up but I could sense her starting to doubt.

"That's fine. I'll show you some moves first." I offered and then instructed her to lay down on her back. I informed her that I most likely would try to pin her and taught her a body scissor to prevent me from completing my pin. She wrapped her long legs around by body and added in a light squeeze.

"I can already tell, you'll be really good. Your legs seem strong." I told her. It was an embellishment but I was hoping to give her confidence.

"Ok so now what?" She asked, ignoring my compliment.

"Well you can do a couple things from this position. You could keep squeezing harder and try to get me to quit in this hold but it would be tough. Your best bet would be to try to pull me sideways, like this." I instructed, and fell onto my side before continuing "from here you could try to wear me down by keeping me like this but if you wanted to go for the win, you should try to move your grip up to my head. Then you'd have me in a headscissor and I'm pretty sure you could win with that."

"Around your head? Um ok." She said and inched her way up. She got her upper legs onto my shoulders but suddenly broke off and rolled away.

"I'm sorry. I don't really want to do this." She said getting off the bed.

I was frustrated at the situation as well as myself but was respectful of her wishes. Perhaps I pushed her too much into it but she was so flirty about it until it actually happened. There are many a time where I wonder how it would have felt if she actually applied the headscissor.

- "Ellen"
5' 9" 150lbs

Ellen could quite possibly be my biggest regret. We had met on a cruise ship when she was 16 and I was 18. She was extremely attracted to me but I spent most of my time lusting after other girls. After the cruise was over, we kept in touch and chatted frequently but she lived on the other side of the country. As the years went on, our convos would turn a bit more explicit. These convos reached a height when she was 20 and I was 22. I finally decided to tell her about my wrestling kink and that as far as prospective opponents, she would be at the top of my list. At this point, Ellen was about 5' 9" with long dark hair. She had a very juicy figure, with long and thick tan legs and a big bubble butt.

When she heard about my kink, she was genuinely curious. As she asked me more questions, she revealed that she had never had experience as a more dominant partner and that the idea of it had turned her on. She asked if we ever wrestled, what sort of things would I expect. So I went over the basics but told her that she would probably have a great headscissor. I told her that I would really want to be caught in a reverse headscissor but that she might prefer a front headscissor.

"How come?" She asked.

"I would want to be in a reverse so I could at least stare at your ass before tapping out. I think you'd want a front so that I'd have to look up at you as I gave up." I explained.

"And what if you gave up and I decided I don't want to let you go?" She inquired. Suddenly I was very disappointed that she didn't live closer.

"I guess I'd just stare up at you, begging for release. But eventually I'd just fade out." I told her.

"Hmmmm fade out? Haha I don't know why but that sounds hot!" She responded.

After this convo, my interest was peaked. My imagination ran wild of different scenarios. The various moves she would use, the outfits she could wear, whether she would actually want to knock me out. Our dynamic also proved to give her motivation. I had rejected her all those years ago on the cruise and she had reason to be upset with me. She was a hot younger girl that was into me that I had essentially kept at arms length for years. With all these things running through my head, I told her I would write her a story of how I thought a match with her would go (prob the first story I ever wrote... upon review it is pretty cringeworthy lol) The next few days, she kept asking when it would be finished. When I completed it, I sent it along and she seemed to enjoy it. Especially the big finish where the loser was forced to give oral sex to the winner and of course she had won.

As time went on, I got a girlfriend but continued speaking explicitly with Ellen. Perhaps our distance made it easy to discuss things that I didn't feel comfortable stating face to face. It also helped that Ellen always seemed to like the idea of dominating me. So what happened next came as a total shock. Ellen would be visiting a college in my general neck of the woods and she wanted to meet up. It would be about a 3 hour drive from me but for all our talks, I knew it was something I needed.

As the time got closer, I was very nervous. Suddenly I felt guilty for all our communication while I had a gf. I was also worried that I'd drive 3 hours and she would suddenly not be into it. But then she told me something that I thought would mean it wouldn't happen. She informed me that she'd be traveling with her friend, "Jackie" whom I had never met.

"Oh, so I guess that means we wouldn't be able to wrestle?" I asked.

"Oh no, Jackie wants to wrestle too. She's even more into domination than me... and we do everything together " She told me. It was almost too good to be true. Jackie was a short and very thin Filipino girl. Having never met her, I'd guess she was probably 5' 2" and 110lbs. I don't know if she was serious about the threesome she was hinting at but I had to take her word for it.

"Oh, 2 on 1? Can't beat me in a fair fight huh?" I taunted, my heart racing at the entire prospect.

"Oh I can... but why fight fair if I don't have to? The result will be the same." She responded.

When the day finally came, I was very torn. I got home from work and debated if I could make the drive. I just couldn't shake the thought of me driving 3 plus hours just to be laughed at and mocked.

I texted her, and tried to get more specifics from her. Would we really wrestle? Did Jackie really want to do it too? Was she really implying a threesome?

Ellen answered yes to the first 2 questions. As for the third, she was coy. The two had kissed before and had discussed the possibility of it happening. Perhaps this would be the night where they pulled the trigger on it. Of course, they needed me to buy booze as they were under the drinking age so I began to question if perhaps I was being used for that.

With all of this evidence and all the talks we had, I decided not to go which really pissed her off. To this day I always wonder, what could have been had I went for it. What would have happened had I not had a gf? Would I have wound up still chickening out? What if they weren't quite so far? Would that have made a difference? Would they really have wrestled? It seemed to be a perfect storm. It may very well be the biggest regret of my life.

- "Danielle"
5' 3" 125lbs

Danielle had light brown hair, brown eyes and some light freckles. She was a junior in high school when I was a senior and she was HOT. She had a thin frame but large breasts and a decent sized bubble butt. We were in the same local club together and a lot of my female friends didn't like her (probably jealous) so I tried to downplay my interactions with her. But anytime I had a chance to chat with her alone I would.

I remember during some of our down times, we'd joke about sexual favors. Like we'd play little games where the winner would "earn" different things. They started out innocent, trying to stump each other with trivia questions. If she answered wrong, I would get a flash, or a grope, things like that. There was never any payoff but that didn't stop me from tallying the favors up. I'd often ask her when she would pay up and she'd giggle, always telling me "someday"

One time we decided to do a double or nothing foot race. She was very confident that she would win, l'm not really sure why though. She was hot but not particularly athletic. I won handily and celebrated as if something would actually come of it. I ran down the list of all the favors she "owed" me but she just sort of played it off. She was wearing short gray sweat shorts and a blue tank top that day. I was watching her breathing heavily from the race and I realized that I needed to wrestle her.

So I came up with this plan. I told her that if she wrestled me and could pin me, that I'd wipe all the favors clean. If she couldn't, well then she would have to give me head on top of all the favors. She kind of looked at me like I was insane but then thought about it and agreed. I pretty much let her pin me but I could've easily escaped. She was basically just straddling my stomach without securing my hands. I looked up at her and told her she pinned me but that I would never admit defeat. She responded by crossing her arms and sighing heavily.

"So what are you saying? You think I still owe you?" She said exasperated.

"No, I'm just saying if we were wrestling for real, I wouldn't quit just from this. You'd have to try something else." I answered.

"Like what?"

I paused, not sure I could say it out loud but my teenage hormones told me I had to take the shot.

"Well, like if you smothered me, I wouldn't be able to breathe and I'd have to admit you beat me." I told her nervously.

"Smother you? With what?" She asked confused, not picking up on my hints.

"Well, I don't know... your boobs are pretty big. I bet I couldn't breathe with those on my face. Or even better, if you just sat on my face I'd have no chance..." I managed to stutter out. She looked down at me with a half smile before rolling her eyes and lifting off of me.

"Ummm no." She just said and walked away. Needless to say we didn't ever wrestle again, nor did we play anymore games with one another. We would just kind of talk casually, neither one of us ever brought up the encounter again.

- "Rachel"
5' 7" 135lbs

Rachel was a girl with long brown hair who lived down the hall from a girl I was dating. They were both sophomores in college when I was a senior at a different school. One night I was stupidly messaging her on my computer, despite dating one of her friends and I started talking about wrestling her. I asked her who would win in a match between us and she was very confident that she would prevail. I pushed her for details and she basically said that once she pinned me, I'd be unable to escape.

Fast forward to the following weekend, I was visiting my gf and sure enough Rachel comes into the room in a light blue tank top and black yoga pants.

"There you are! Still looking for a fucking fight?" She exclaimed advancing towards me. My gf glanced at me with a confused look (she knew nothing of my interest in mixed wrestling) as I played dumb, shrugging awkwardly. Rachel gave me a strong shove which caught me completely off guard, and I fell backwards onto the bed. Surprised by both the strength and intensity Rachel was showing, I hopped back up but she quickly pushed me right back down and straddled my waist. I immediately began to panic that my gf would get the wrong idea (well mainly that I'd be caught flirting with her friend behind her back) and went into defense mode.

"I was just messing around! I wouldn't ever actually fight you!" I responded and she quickly hopped off of me.

"Good because you know I'd kick your ass!" Rachel proclaimed before offering her hand to help me up.

We convinced my gf that it was just harmless fun but I always regret not getting a chance to wrestle Rachel. She struck me as someone that would have been very competitive and would not have necessarily understood that I actually wanted to lose to her. To this day, I still don't know if I could have escaped her pin but her strength was very surprising. I did not expect her to be able to just shove me down the way she did.

- "Becki"
5' 6" 105lbs

Becki was a very thin girl, with long brown hair and long skinny legs. We met on a cruise (different one than Ellen) when I was 20 and she was 16. At the time she was interested in me but when I learned her age I joked that maybe when she turned 18 we could talk.

She lived 2 hours away from me and we chatted online here and there but nothing special. After her 18th birthday she started asking me to visit but I thought it was sort of weird. I found excuses not to see her but she kept insisting. About a year later, I finally decided to take the shot.

When I got there, it was a bit awkward. Having not seen each other in over 3 years, there wasn't much to talk about. Soon her friends came over to hang out and it was clear we wouldn't have any alone time. I managed to pull her away briefly where we had a light playful tussle. I eventually let her pin me. She was wearing tight jeans and a sweatshirt (she was always cold) and sat astride my stomach for about a minute or 2 before saying we needed to get back to the group.

As it got later, she urged me to stay the night and party with her friends. As much as I was attracted to her, I didn't think we would have had any alone time so I decided to leave. It turned out to be the wrong choice because when I got home, she started texting apologizing and saying how she really wanted more alone time. She said it was a shame I didn't spend the night because everyone else had paired off and she was alone which would have given us plenty of space to finish our wrestling match properly.

- "Mina"
5' 3" 135lbs

Mina was an Indian girl with big boobs and a large ass who I met at a party at one of my friend's apartments. It was right after college graduation, I'm not sure of her age though. She was wearing tight black leggings and a very low tight white t shirt. She and I were flirting and at one point argued about something stupid so she pushed me into a seated position on the couch and straddled me quite forcefully. A friend of mine saw and chimed in "Hey be careful... he's got a girlfriend" She turned to him and just said "I'm down if he is"

I made an awkward giggle and sort of played it off but became paranoid because of my dumb friend's comments. I mean he was technically right but did he have to say something right when things were getting interesting?! So nothing else came up at the party but we exchanged numbers.

We started chatting and of course I directed one of our convos into wrestling. I pointed out how I was surprised with her strength when she pushed me down and how I don't think I could have escaped her pin.

"Of course you wouldn't be able to escape!" She responded playfully.

"So if we were to wrestle, how do you think you would win?" I asked.

"How do you think I'd win?" She responded.

"Well since I can't escape your pin, you'd probably just keep inching forward" I told her.

"Hmmm that's a good idea. How far forward would I have to move? " she answered back.

"Well you could probably just stop on my throat and choke me out" I told her but decided to add "but I'd try to hold out so that you'd have to sit on my face and smother me "

"Yea, I can see why you'd like that lol" she said before adding "so you like my ass huh?"

"Who wouldn't?!" I exclaimed.

"Haha well that's nice to hear. I always get compliments on my tits!" She said back.

"Well those are great too but I just think if we were wrestling, your ass would be your best weapon " I told her.

"I don't know. I could prob smother you pretty good with my tits. I'm sure you've noticed but they're pretty big! Haha"

The convo pretty much died after that. Of course for the next few days I tried to get her to talk more about it but nothing as exciting as that convo. I bumped into her a few times after that but nothing more ever came of it which is a shame. I'm very curious to know which would have been her most effective smother!

- "Maria"
5' 1" 165lbs

Maria was a bitch. There is no other way to put it. She had short jet black hair, a low center of gravity and a knack for getting under my skin. We worked in the same office when I was 22 and she was 18 and we would constantly argue. I wasn't particularly attracted to her but I wouldn't call her ugly. We just didn't get along.

One day after a particularly heated argument, she IMed me to continue the fight. Of course I went into my default of challenging her to a wrestling match to settle things.

"I'll fight chu! Any time any place!" She said back. (Even typing out the "fight chu" comment reminds me of how much I couldn't stand her.)

"Nah that's a bad idea. You strike me as the type of person that would do anything to win a fight." I told her.

"Like wut? Sit on ya face? Cuz thats my plan" she responded and suddenly I was in a real conflict. Here was this girl that I was not attracted to (except the way my body reacted to reading her messages said otherwise) who I couldn't stand to be in the same room with, and she was threatening me with something I had spent considerable time and effort into trying to get girls to do. And she had done it without any prompting, which I find extremely rare.

"You would what?!? There's no way you would do that!" I answered, pretending to be shocked by the comment.

"Sit on ya face! LEGIT!" She typed back. That was twice now! At this point, I couldn't turn down the opportunity.

"That's just cruel! I wouldn't be able to breathe! How would you even know if I quit?" I asked.

"U wld hafta tap out cuz I ain't lettin you up LMFAO" She said (once again, typing this reminds me of how much I can't stand her)

"What if you don't hear me tapping? You could kill me! Have you ever killed someone before? lol jk" I responded.

"Nah neva killed ne1 wrestlin but I did fuck a guy to death once tho" She answered. What the fuck did that mean!?! I didn't bother to ask. She's just crazy enough that it could be true.

"You sound like you've done this before... so I have to ask. How would you sit on me? Do you have a preference?" I asked, completely intrigued despite my hatred of this girl.

"Wudnt make a diff I sit on ya face U can't breathe I win EZ LOL" she responded.

"Fuck it. You sound confident. Come over right now and I'll prove you wrong." I told her.

"Fine but Ima just say it cuz ur too scared but we ain't just talkin wrestlin right? U def wanna fuck" she said back. This comment deflated me. I most definitely did not want to have sex with this girl but I was extremely turned on at the idea of wrestling her.

"Actually, just wrestling would be fun. Not really interested in anything else." I explained, hoping that would be ok.

"Ur loss I wrestle almost as good as I fuck" she answered before adding "on my way"

So she shows up at my house wearing black leggings and a black tank top. We go into my room and face each other on our knees on the bed. She comes at me and easily pins me. Unlike other experiences, I did not just let her. I tried to push her back but she just didn't budge. She straddled my stomach and hopped forward onto my chest. I had never wrestled a girl this heavy and the pressure was greater than I had ever experienced. She just laughed at me as I struggled underneath her but she didn't move an inch. I was plastered into the mattress.

"Got any trash talk for me now?" She taunted, her hands resting on the top of her thighs as her weight bared down on me. It was incredibly difficult to breathe and I couldn't stand her smug look above me. I can not stress how much I hated this girl.

"Fuck... you..." I spat out angrily.

"You really want those to be your last words?" She asked, working her way up my torso.

"No... you ... won't" I said, suddenly in denial about her intentions. I turned my head sideways in a futile attempt at defense. She reached down and struggled to force me upright but I didn't want to play anymore so I held strong best I could.

"I told you I was gonna sit on your face. And that's what I'm gonna do!" She demanded, wrenching my face upwards roughly. I wasn't able to get a word out before she dropped into her smother. She sat heavily, her crotch bending my nose sideways beneath her. I pushed desperately under her ass but she was not moving. I was kicking myself for ending up in this situation. I hated this girl but had ultimately got what I wanted. At this point I wasn't really clear on if it was really what I wanted though. A couple seconds later and I tapped out. I probably could've held my breath longer but the way she was squashing my nose made it too painful. She backed off her smother and squeezed her thighs together on either side of my head, looking down at me.

"Looks like I win. Ready to fuck now?" She asked with a grin.

"I ... told... you.... I didn't... want ... to fuck..." I muttered out between deep breaths. She responded by quickly turning around and sitting back on my face reverse style.

"Wanna play hardball huh? It's ok. I can wait" she taunted as I was thrust into the darkness that was her huge ass. This time I went crazy trying to pull free from her. I bucked and pushed with all my strength but she held strong, her ass enveloping my face. There was no way to even turn away as I could feel the back of my head pressing tightly into the mattress. The only thing heavier than her sitting style was the irony of my situation. I had sought this out ever since I could remember and now I had a girl who was taking part without being coerced and I just wanted it to stop. I reached my breaking point and finally tapped out. She lifted up slowly and hovered.

"Ready to admit you want me yet?" She asked playfully. I was completely out of breath and knew I was at her mercy but that was not something I'd ever say to her.

"I... don't... want..... to fuck... I'm... not... playing ... some game... with you... I'm serious..." I eked out. With that she got up and collected her things.

"Thanks for wasting my time... asshole!" She shouted before storming out of the room. I wasn't sure if I was happy she was gone or not. Writing this out now, I think perhaps I should've just done it so that I could've kept such a strong wrestling partner.

So there you have it folks. Those are just a few of my failed attempts that stick out in my mind. Feel free to ask a question about any of the girls above. I think this was a unique idea. Obviously they aren't as good as my other stories but hopefully these ones shed some light on the struggle that I think we all encounter in our effort to find some mixed wrestling.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-17, 14:03
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Duds

Thanks for sharing these with us, J. I can certainly relate to some of them. Subtlety is not a young man's strong point, and when trying to steer things towards something like wrestling it is hard to avoid scaring a lot of girls off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-17, 15:52
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Great stories once again. Given my love for big women, Mina and Maria appealed to me the most. Maria in particular sounded like something special. Hard to find that level of confidence and aggression in women these days.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr56975 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-17, 16:32
Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Ellen's story is tragic. I assume you lost touch after not going to meet her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toms777 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-17, 16:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr56975 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great stories once again. Given my love for big women, Mina and Maria appealed to me the most. Maria in particular sounded like something special. Hard to find that level of confidence and aggression in women these days.
Maria could have been fun but I really couldn't stand her. Although I suppose if we did get along things probably would've been less intense.

As for Mina, I think she would've been a fun wrestle. Just never got to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms777 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ellen's story is tragic. I assume you lost touch after not going to meet her.
Yea we don't talk anymore. She was really mad at me for bailing on that night. I tried to salvage things as best I could as she was really fun to talk about this stuff with but the convos would inevitablely end up back to that night.
Old 29-May-17, 22:29
Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hey is there an email you have where I can request a story?
Old 30-May-17, 01:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billmad1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey is there an email you have where I can request a story?
You can PM me your request if you want but I'm not promising anything. I feel the idea needs to be something I am at least somewhat into otherwise the writing won't be up to my standards. And I'm more likely to fulfill requests made by active and contributing members. But I'm willing to hear you out.

Tags
body scissor, facesitting, headscissor, schoolgirl pin, smother