Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-17, 20:20
Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Miss Behaviour

Nice story
Old 24-Dec-17, 06:31
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

More is coming... I've had a bit of writer's block and also a move so apologies for the delay but I promise more is coming!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-17, 06:56
Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Good to see you again, Vannah!
Old 25-Dec-17, 08:43
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Present Day

The host chuckled as Alissa finished her story. “Not exactly the most illustrious beginning to a career, was it? Getting dominated like that?” Alissa smiled. “What you have to understand is that very few people had kicked out when the Mistress pinned them. Marty signed me because I showed promise. I was resilient and had some technical skill to work with. Now, my time in the developmental league is another story entirely.” The host leaned forward, excited. “Oh, do tell. Did they go hard on you for getting special treatment?” Alissa nodded emphatically. “Oh, yeah. Big time. They were pretty pissed that I was Marty’s new protegee.” The host raised an eyebrow. “Protegee, hm? Well, you’ll have to promise me you’ll come back and share more of your story another time. Unfortunately, we’re all out of time for this interview. Ladies and gentlemen, your Miss Behaviour, Alissa Gordon!” The audience erupted as Alissa stood and walked off the stage. The production manager signaled a commercial break, and the host stepped down to talk to Alissa. “Wonderful job. You have a natural charisma to you that very few people have. I’ve got to get back up there to interview the next person, but give Angie in Scheduling a call. We can probably work out a second interview at some point.” He wrote down a name and number on a sheet of paper and handed it to her. “There you are. I look forward to seeing you again.” He grinned and then strutted back to the stage. Alissa found her way to a bathroom where she splashed water in her face. She hated talking in front of people, but she was glad to honor Marty’s memory by sharing with the world where she’d gotten her start. She left the building and drove home.

On the way home she couldn’t stop thinking about her time in the developmental league. She thought about her very first dev league “match,” where two of the girls had ambushed her on the very first day. By the time she pulled into the driveway, the arousal she felt thinking about that match was evident on her panties under her dress. She rushed inside and shut herself into her bathroom, where she quickly pulled off her panties and closed her eyes, pushing two fingers into herself as she remembered.

November 17th, 2007

Alissa walked into the building at 6:50am. She let out a sigh of relief as the warm air of the building hit her like a wall of comfort. Marty grinned as he saw her. “You’re early! Smashing. I’ve got a question for you before you start anyway, so this way we won’t take any time out of your schedule.” Alissa nodded as she walked over. “What’s your question?” Marty ran a hand through his hair. “Well, since you’re on with us full-time now, I was wondering if you’d want a new outfit. We’ve had a few put in the dev roster dressing room – you’ll get your own when you move up to the main roster – for you to try on if you like.” Alissa smiled. “Wow! Sure! Thanks, Marty. Where am I headed?” “You go through the door you went in yesterday to get ready, and it’s right across from the room you changed in.” Alissa smiled and started towards the door. “Thanks again, Marty. Be out in a mo.”

She found her way to the Dev League dressing rooms, unaware that she was being followed. She found a garment bag with three prospective costume choices inside. First, she pulled out a black halter neck cutout one-piece swimsuit. She nodded contemplatively. She then pulled out a halter leopard print bowknot bikini, and her eyes lit up. “Might as well check out the last option, but I think I’m going with door number two.” She pulled out a halter plunge print one-piece swimsuit. “Hrm… Still think I’m going with the other one.” “Nice choice.” Alissa whirled around to see busty, red haired Rhea standing with arms crossed in the doorway. “You must think you’re the dog’s bollocks, hm? The slapper who got picked as the Mistress’ chew toy gets hired and put on the Accelerated Track. Well all you are is shit. You got that?” Alissa felt her fists clench at her sides. “Marty clearly doesn’t think so, you ginger twat.” Rhea turned purple with anger. “Excuse me? Put on that costume of yours and meet me in the ring. We’ll see just how good you really are.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-17, 12:10
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I liked the sound of her chosen suit, but it will be great to see that halter neck leopard print one piece on Alissa's body. Thanks for continuing this for us, Savannah.
Old 12-Jul-22, 22:18
Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Wow great story, very well written. I’m looking forward to the next part.

Tags
fvf, mixed wresting, mvf, sexual, wrestling