Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-23, 08:05
Points: 1,933, Level: 17 Points: 1,933, Level: 17 Points: 1,933, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Jane and Paul

Inspired by the story of Karen and Mike from DtV.

Jane and Paul return home from a dinner at Karen and Mike's house, where Karen, a dominant, powerful, gorgeous 5'11" woman, overpowered and sexually dominated her husband Mike, as well as Jane's husband Paul:

As they drove away, Jane couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like if she could take charge of Paul the way Karen had taken control of Mike. Of course, Karen was a force of nature, so big and so strong. Jane looked over at Paul, and knew she was too small to handle him that way.

Later that night Jane lay down on her bed and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths as she pictured Paul kneeling before her, with his hands caressing her body. His lips running slowly up and down her legs as he worshipped every inch of her skin, making sure his respect for every curve was clear. The idea made Jane excited in a way she had never been before, and she masturbated to the thought of standing over her husband as he worshiped her.

The next morning Jane watched Paul as he made breakfast. He was taller and bigger than she, but as she examined his body, she realized that he did not have any defined muscles. Karen had controlled him with almost no effort at all. Maybe Paul was not really very strong.

‘So, should we talk about last night?’ she asked.

‘Karen is an amazingly strong and sexy woman,’ she continued. ‘She took you down with no problem, and then basically made you her bitch. And I think you liked it! Did you have a boner when she hugged you? What the hell?’ she asked.

Paul put on an offended look. ‘I was not her bitch,' he insisted. He looked worried. 'I am not a bitch!’

‘Well, what do you call a man that lets a lady sit on him and use his face as a sex toy?’ she goaded. ‘Sounds like a bit of a bitch to me. And don’t pretend you didn’t have a boner when we left. It was pretty obvious.’

Paul blushed and stammered. ‘OK, maybe I had a boner, I don’t know why. I didn’t like what she did, I don't think she's attractive. Those muscles make her look like a man! Maybe that’s why you followed her to the shower huh? What was all that about!’

‘Ha, yea, she doesn’t look like any man I’ve ever seen!’ she retorted. ‘But I’ll admit, it was kind of hot.’ She walked over to him and reached out to squeeze his arm. ‘Don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you for Karen.’ She kissed him on the cheek.

The rest of the day, Paul was in an argumentative mood, and made a point of raising his voice and acting as the man of the house. Jane rolled her eyes, and bent to his wishes. He was taller and bigger than she, and her instincts were to do as he commanded.

Later that day, when Paul was at work, she went down to the basement and looked at the unused weight set in the corner. Paul had purchased it years ago, intent to get into shape. But the first time he used it he was so sore, he never used it again. Jane moved some boxes, and dusted off the machine, and then sat down on the bench. It was set at the weight Paul had been lifting. She pressed on the bar, and was surprised that she was able to lift it, if only for one rep. She lowered the weight and did a series of exercises. Afterwards she felt energized, and she vowed to herself that she’d start a weight lifting program. She went to the library and found a book called “Weightlifting for Wives”, that had some great information. She spent the rest of the afternoon reading it and preparing a program for herself. One important lesson was to take it slow, and not expect immediate progress.

Over the next months, Jane worked out diligently every day that Paul was at work. She loved the way she felt after a hard workout, and that kept her motivated to continue her program. She felt sexy and powerful after her workouts, and she often remembered the way that Karen had dominated her husband, and dreamed of someday doing the same to Paul.

A few months into the program, Jane’s began to feel like she was actually strong and fit. Her arms and legs had significantly more strength and definition. She was developing a flat toned midsection, with hints of a six pack starting to be visible. She now easily lifted the weight that had been on the machine that first day. She often looked at Paul's body, and tried to gauge his strength. He was significantly taller and heavier than she, he must be much stronger as well. She doubted she'd ever be able to do to him what Karen had done.

One day while she was in the middle of a particularly heavy workout, she heard the front door open. She jumped off the bench and called up the stairs. "Paul," she called, "is that you?"

"Hi Jane, yes, I forgot my wallet, and needed to get it for a lunch meeting. What are you doing down there?" He clambered down the stairs. He saw her standing there in front of the workout equipment, and stood back at the sight.

His petite wife was dressed in skin tight workout shorts and a tank top, and she was soaked with sweat. She smiled as Paul came down the stairs, and stood up to face him. She lifted some dumbells in one hand, then the other, finishing her set of curls. Her legs were toned from months of squats and lunges, and the muscles in her arms were more defined than Paul had ever seen before. Her tight abs showed through the thin fabric of her top.

"I'm working out," she said, a little embarrassed to have her secret discovered. "I decided to put these old weights to use."

"Oh, that's, uh, great," he said. She noticed that he seemed uncomfortable. "Just, uh, don't hurt yourself." He leaned forward and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I've got to run, sorry. See you tonight."

"OK," she said, "have a great lunch." As Paul began to leave, she restarted her barbell routine. Paul noticed that she was using quite heavy weights. Wow, how long has she been doing this?

That evening while Jane was up in their room, Paul sneaked down to the basement. He saw the weights Jane had been using, and lifted one up. He was shocked at how heavy it was. He tried to curl it as he had seen her doing, and was barely able do even one rep. She had been curling it easily, one in each hand!

Paul had an uneasy feeling as he walked back up the stairs. When he got to their room, Jane was just getting out of the shower. She was naked, with a towel around her, and she was fixing her hair. Paul examined her surreptitiously, and was surprised to see how fit and strong she was. Her biceps were hard and defined, and her shoulders were round and looked powerful. As she bent to dry her feet, he noticed her thick thighs and round glutes. When had this happened, he wondered.

He backed out of the room before she saw him, and then made some noise and came back in. She was now wearing her loose fitting night shirt, as she usually did, and looked like the cute, petite woman he remembered. Only with effort could he discern the muscles beneath. He felt a strange sensation in his belly at the idea of her muscular body, and had to quickly turn away.

The next few days, Paul noticed Jane's strength in everything she did. She easily carried four heavy bags of groceries up the stairs to their apartment, while he was straining to carry up two. When they were out for lunch at their local restaurant, they asked for a table near the door. Jane moved a bench to accommodate them with one hand, barely seeming to notice. When he tried to adjust it, he needed both hands and was surprised at how heavy it was. He was confused. Could she possibly be that much stronger than him? He was 5 inches taller, and had to be much heavier. There was no way! That night he saw her easily move the couch to retrieve the remote that had been knocked underneath. He had tried moving that couch a few weeks ago, and it had barely budged. He had an uneasy feeling in his stomach at the thought. It brought back uncomfortable feelings about that night at Karen's.

One night, as they were getting ready for bed, Jane was wearing a tight fitting tank top and shorts. This was very different from her usual loose overshirt. He couldn't help but notice her figure, her strong muscular legs, and thick shoulders and arms. His throat went dry, and he felt his heart racing. He stared at her for a moment, and then cleared his throat, tearing his gaze away.

For her part, Jane began to notice some changes as well. Paul seemed less assertive, a little less apt to impose his will when they had disagreements. His behavior so uncharacteristic that it made Jane wonder, what had caused this sudden change?

The answer came soon enough. One afternoon, they were arguing about some small issue, and Paul had stood up to impose his will, as he often did when he got angry. For the first time, instead of backing down, Jane stood up as well. Paul looked confused, and tried to push past her, obviously expecting her to back away. But Jane leaned into him, pushing her shoulder into his chest, and held her ground. Paul was taken aback; she was shorter and smaller than him, she should not be trying to push him around. He spun around to confront her, and gave her a shove.

"What the hell, Paul?" Jane exclaimed, and she pushed back hard enough to send him sprawling backwards onto the bed. Paul looked up at her with an astonished look. How had she done that? He felt a strange mixture of fear and confusuion as he looked up at his wife.

Jane noticed the look of fear in his eyes, and immediately remembered that night at Karen’s. She felt a surge of arousal, and quickly closed in on him. She jumped on top of him, and grabbed his wrists, pinning his arms above his head. She held him there for a moment, as he struggled vainly to escape. She gazed at his face with an appraising look, and then she released him, standing up and backing away. Paul slowly got up, his face a mixture of surprise and confusion. She took a quick step toward him, and felt a thrill when he flinched back in fear.

‘Oh, Paul, I remember that look,’ she said slowly. Her heart was pounding, and she felt almost dizzy, thinking of the fantasies she had been playing in her head all these months.

Paul was still speechless, his eyes wide as he looked at her. He could not believe what had just happened, and had no idea what to say. Jane pulled her shirt off over her head, and stood in front of him, wearing only her bra and panties. Paul was stunned to see the woman in front of her. When had this happened? Her body was incredible, a gorgeous example of strength and definition, her muscles taut and defined. He ran his eyes over he, taking in every detail; the deep indentation of her abdominals, the curves of her quads and her calves, the hard roundness of her biceps as she stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

Jane smiled, savoring the look on his face. She stepped closer to him, watching as he tensed ever so slightly at her movement. Jane slowly reached out and grabbed his wrists with her hands. Paul struggled to break free, and she almost laughed at how easy it was to hold him still. She twisted one arm behind his back as she had seen Karen do, and forced him to the floor. She placed one knee in the middle of his back, and pulled his wrist up between his shoulder blades. Paul pulled and twisted, trying to throw her off and break free. Jane tightened her grip, and pulled up on his arm. Paul yelped in pain, and stopped struggling, realizing he was now completely at her mercy.

Jane leaned down and whispered in his ear, ‘Now I can see why Karen did this to you and Mike. Holding you like this, feeling you struggle. Fuck, I am so fucking turned on right now.’

Last edited by Joesmithtron; 01-Jul-23 at 07:00.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Joesmithtron For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-23, 13:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Jane and Paul

Thanks for this story, mate. It looks like a worth continuation of the Karen vs Mike story on DtV.

One thing, though. At times Mike's wife was either called Jane or Judy.

Other than that, I thought it was very well written. Thanks for sharing it with us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-23, 07:28
Points: 1,933, Level: 17 Points: 1,933, Level: 17 Points: 1,933, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

That night at Karen and Mike’s. Karen in control. Jane is inspired.

A few weeks ago, Mike and I had our friends Paul and Jane over to our house for dinner. Conversation was flowing, beers were clinking, and life was good. We were all in a great mood, having fun, being flirty and fun. Then I decided to take it up a notch.

’Mike, come here,’ I said softly. He came and stood in front of me.

’Hey, what is it?’ he asked.

I reached out and grabbed his upper arm.

’Nothing,’ I answered, ‘I just wanted to get a kiss.’ I squeezed his bicep hard and pulled him toward me, causing him to gasp in pain and drop to his knees in front of me.

I could sense his embarrassment as our friend’s conversation stopped, and they looked over.

I bent down and kissed his forehead, feeling his warm breath against my neck.

‘Mmmm,’ I murmured, ‘I kind of like you on your knees.’

Our friends laughed, and Mike blushed in embarrassment. He began to stand up, and I squeezed his bicep again, harder this time. His eyes widened, and I felt a rush of arousal as I forced him back to his knees in front of me.

’Karen,’ he whispered, desperation clear in his voice.

‘Yes?’ I replied.

'Please,’ he begged, his voice low but insistent. ‘Let me up.’

I smiled, and tightened my grip. ‘No,’ I said, ‘you stay down there.’

Our friends were watching this scene in shock. I could sense their discomfort, and it only added to my pleasure. I felt my pussy twitch as I bent down and kissed Mike softly on the forehead, continuing my tight grip on his arm.

I let the moment drag on, as he looked at me pleadingly, the embarrassment plain in his face, his cheeks reddening.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear. ‘You’re getting hard, aren’t you?’

He blushed and nodded.

I let go of his arm and stood up, towering over him as he knelt in front of me. He began to rise, and I stopped him, placing my hand on the top of his head. Our friends were silent, gazing in amazement at this formerly proud man kneeling in front of me. I looked at them and gave a grin. ‘Watch this!’ I said to them.

I gave Mike's head a pat. ‘Stay,’ I commanded. Mike froze in position, his mouth shut tight, his eyes wide.

I smiled and touched him on the cheek. I could feel him trembling under my finger. I could feel my pussy getting wet, and my heart was beating faster.

‘Good boy,’ I said to him.

I looked at our friends. ‘He does what I say,’ I said with a smirk. ‘Watch.’

They looked at me, dumbfounded by what they had just witnessed.

‘Kiss my ass, Mike,’ I said sternly, turning so that my ass was right in front of his face, my tight jeans accentuating the muscular curves of my backside.

Mike hesitated, then leaned forward and gave me a brief peck on the cheek.

‘No, not like that,’ I said. ‘Like this.’

I grabbed the back of Mike's head and pulled him into me, bending forward at the same time to grind my muscular butt into his face. I heard my friend Jane gasp.

I turned to her. ‘Jane, come here for a second.’ She hesitated, and then stepped closer.

‘Mike, why don’t you kiss Jane’s ass?’ I said, turning his head toward her, my hand still grabbing his hair. He gasped at me in disbelief. I let go, and pushed him towards her. ‘Come on,’ I said, ‘you heard me.’

Jane’s husband Paul looked like he was about to protest, but he quieted down when I shot him a glare. Mike looked up at me pleadingly. ‘Go on,’ I said. I looked at Jane and noticed a flush of excitement in her eyes.

Mike slowly moved towards her, and kissed her on the butt cheek. I stepped closer and grabbed his head again, pushing it hard into her buttocks. Judy gasped, and Mike's face turned bright red. He laid his lips against her ass, and I stepped back, feeling a surge of power and satisfaction.

Jane looked down at Mike, and then back at me, a glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

‘Good boy!’ I said, as Jane stepped away.

’Feels good doesn’t it,’ I asked Jane. ‘Maybe we should make Paul do it next!’

Paul looked at me angrily. ‘You’re being ridiculous Karen. I don’t know what’s got into you and Mike, but I’m done. Come on Jane, this isn’t funny anymore.’ He reached out to take Jane’s arm, but before he could I grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back. I glanced at Jane, and could see the excitement rising in her face.

’Oh Paul,’ I said into his ear as I held him in front of me, ‘that was quite rude.’ Paul struggled to break free, but I controlled him easily, pressing him forward and forcing him to his knees.

‘Let me go bitch!’ he yelled.

I pulled up hard on his arm, causing him to yelp.

’What did you just call me?’ I asked menacingly, pressing him further forward until he was face down on the floor. I ground my knee into his back and wrenched in his arm, causing him to squeal in pain.

‘I- I-’ he stammered.

‘Why did you call me! Say it!’ I demanded.

‘Karen, please. Let me go, I’m sorry,’ he pleaded.

‘Say it!’ I repeated.

‘Please don’t—’

‘Say it or I’ll break your arm,’ I warned, pushing harder on him.

He paused for a second, and then in a strangled voice said, ‘Bitch, I called you a bitch. I’m sorry. I’m sorry!’ he cried.

I smiled to my self and flipped him onto his back, then dropped heavily onto his chest, straddling him. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes.

I bent down and grabbed his head, forcing him to look at me. ‘You called me a bitch?! Looks like you’re going to be the bitch tonight.’ My voice was hard and unyielding. I slapped his face, hard, and felt that familiar surge in my pussy.

‘Ok, ok,’ he cried. ‘Please, stop.’ Tears were running down his face, and I almost had an orgasm from the sight. I slapped him again, harder this time, and he began sobbing.

’Call me Mistress,’ I said, holding his face in one hand, and raising my other threateningly.

‘Yes Mistress,’ he said quietly, barely audible.

‘What was that,’ I asked, ‘I can’t hear you!’

‘Yes Mistress,’ he said again, much louder this time. Jane was looking at him with a mix of shock and excitement.

I smiled. ‘Now show your mistress some respect.’

I scooted forward until my crotch was pressed against his chin. I was fully moist now, and could barely resist the urge to grind my quivering pussy into his face.

’Kiss it,’ I demanded. He hesitated and I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his face into my crotch. ‘I said, kiss it!’ I growled, as I rubbed his face into me. I looked up and saw Mike, his hand in his pants, stroking his hard cock, his eyes wide with excitement at the display. That made me even hotter, and, unfortunately for Paul, I began to grind his face in earnest, feeling my orgasm mounting.

Finally I reached my climax, my body shaking with pleasure, and collapsed onto Paul, panting. ‘Good little bitch,’ I said.

When I was finished, I rose from his trembling body and looked around the room. Jane was speechless, and I could see shock and awe in her eyes. Mike looked at me with undisguised lust, his hand deep in his pants stroking himself, his face flushed with pleasure.

I looked down at Paul, he face red and his lips swollen from my assault.

’Paul,’ I said.

He looked at me fearfully, as I placed my foot on his chest. I could see him gazing up at me, the denim of my jeans clung tightly to my thighs, revealing the curves and contours of my muscular legs. The material of my top stretched snugly over my stomach, showcasing the toned definition that lay beneath it. I could feel the heat emanating from my body as my chest rose and fell with each breath. He seemed dazed by the sight of me.

He didn’t answer immediately, so I increased the pressure. ‘Paul,’ I said again.

‘Yes, Mistress,’ he stuttered.

I chuckled. ‘That’s it. I want you to crawl over and kiss Jane’s ass,’ I said glancing over at his wife, who was watching with wide eyes as I made her husband my bitch. ‘Jane, pull up your skirt, and take off your panties.’

Jane complied, and I noticed that her panties were wet. I saw the same flush in Jane’s cheeks that I was feeling myself.

‘Now Paul, lick Jane’s ass like she’s your dessert,’ I said, pushing him forward. He crawled forward on his hands and knees, and, when he reached his wife, knelt behind her. He hesitated, and looked back at me. ‘Go on Paul. Or should I say, go on bitch?’ I raised my hand and threatened a slap, and he quickly turned back to face Jane’s ass.

I stood back and watched as Jane leaned forward, hiking up her skirt to expose her tight little butt. Paul began kissing and licking her butt, as Jane’s other hand found her clit and she began pleasuring herself. As her excitement mounted, Jane turned around to face her husband. She placed her hand between his shoulder blades and forced him to the floor, then nudged him with her foot to get him to turn over onto his back. Her fingers were still rubbing at her clit as she stepped over to straddle him, and I watched with growing excitement as she knelt and lowered her pussy onto his face. She glanced over at me, her face flushed, her mouth opened in a hungry grimace.

‘Lick me Paul,’ Jane gasped, her voice ragged. Paul complied without hesitation, his tongue prodding at Jane’s slippery wetness. She closed her eyes and leaned back, the pleasure too much for her to bear as she neared her climax.

It was too much for me to take, and I quickly removed my jeans and sopping panties. I stepped in front of Jane and spread my legs, my pussy throbbing. Jane looked up at me in surprise, on the verge of her own orgasm, and I pulled her face into my pussy.

Jane hesitated, and I pulled her tightly against my crotch. Soon she was licking and kissing me with wild abandonment while Paul simultaneously ate her out. I quickly came again, more powerfully than before, and Jane lost herself too, trembling as I pressed her face into my crotch, and Paul licked and sucked at her pussy.

I looked over and saw that Mike had pulled down his pants, and was furiously stroking himself.

‘Mike,’ I called, ‘come here, and lie down next to Paul.’ He complied, and I quickly straddled him, lowering myself onto his hard member. I grunted as my slick wetness engulfed him, my pussy clenching around his cock. I leaned forward and licked my juice off of Jane’s face, as she frantically began fumbling with Paul’s belt. I knew that her pussy was aching for a hard cock as well.

I ground my hips into Mike, loving the feel of him filling me, getting closer and closer to orgasm. I glanced over and saw Jane riding on Paul, his reddened face twisted in pleasure as his wife’s pussy pulled on his cock.

Finally I felt Mike’s hips bucking beneath me, his penis jerking, spewing out his hot come into my pussy. The hot come against my pussy walls put me over the top, and I felt another orgasm rip through me. I moaned out in pleasure, and smiled inwardly as I heard Jane do the same.

I sat back on Mike as his penis began to shrink inside me. I looked over and saw Jane sitting on Paul, catching her breath, and I leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth. She tried to pull away, but my strong arms held her tight, and she finally relented and allowed my tongue to enter her mouth.

We kissed for a moment before I finally let her go, and she stared back at me in shock.

I climbed off of Mike and took off my top, standing naked over him. Jane’s eyes widened as she took in my powerful physique. She had never seen my naked body before, and I reveled in her hungry gaze. My body was strong and toned from hours of exercise and heavy weights, my breasts large and perky, my belly flat and toned, my legs long and powerfully muscled. I flexed my bicep and brought it to my lips. ‘Now you see why I can make these wimps do what I say,’ I grinned. ‘Jane, let’s go take a shower and get cleaned up. Mike, you and Paul clean up this mess.’ I reached out and took Jane by the hand, pulling her to her feet.

Jane followed me, her eyes never leaving mine, as I led her into the bathroom. She was in decent shape, fit and toned, but nowhere near as strong as I was. I could see her trembling as I pulled her closer. I slid my arm beneath her waist and easily lifted her into the air, her body pressed against mine. She gasped to feel my strength, and quickly wrapped her arms around my powerful shoulders to keep from falling.

I laughed softly and kissed her hard on the mouth again. This time she responded eagerly, her tongue searching for mine. I held her easily off the ground, pressed against me, her legs wrapped around my waist.

Still kissing her hungrily, I started the shower, and held her in the steaming water.

Her hands were everywhere, exploring my body and sending shivers down my spine. She took the bar of soap and began rubbing it between my breasts, her mouth hungrily exploring my flesh. I closed my eyes in pleasure as my nipples hardened, then gasped as she moved the soap downward and began caressing my pussy. I opened my legs and moaned in pleasure as Jane’s fingers started to massage my clit, her slippery wetness combining with her deft touch to push me closer and closer to orgasm. I put my hands on her shoulders and shoved her down to her knees, my pussy demanding attention from her tongue.

She complied with eagerness, licking and sucking on my clit till I was in ecstasy. I rocked back in pleasure, my orgasm rocketing through me as her mouth and tongue worshipped my body.

When I finally came back to earth, Jane was standing in front of me, her face flushed and her eyes bright with desire. I pulled her close and kissed her softly, our tongues tangling in an intimate embrace. We finished our shower and I let her dry me off, rubbing the soft towel over my body in lavish strokes, slowly and tenderly.

I took a deep breath as her hands moved lower, caressing my breasts and stomach before moving down to my hips and legs. She massaged the firm muscles of my thighs and calves, her touch gentle yet electrifying. Her fingertips brushed over sensitive areas of my body like a feather, sending shivers down my spine.

At last she stood back and looked at me questioningly. I smiled and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, then dressed in a pair of soft cashmere tights with a matching crop top. I looked in the mirror and smiled at the sight, my tall powerful body made Jane look like a skinny little girl. I stretched my arms above my head and stretched back and forth, my thick thighs swaying. Mike was really no match for me. Nor was Paul. And with a body like this I could make them beg, in more ways than one.

Jane and I went back into the living room. Mike and Paul were sitting across from each other silently. The room had been cleaned up. Paul’s face was still red, and his lips were swollen from the grinding of my crotch. They looked up at the two of us, Jane standing quietly behind me. I knew I was a sight to behold. I spread my arms, and noticed Mike eying my biceps.

’That was quite an evening kids, but I think it’s time.’

Paul got up and looked at Jane.

Paul was my height, about 5’11”, and we probably weighed about the same 175 pounds. But my weight was toned, strong muscle, and his was soft flab. I stepped over to him and he flinched.

‘What’s wrong Paul, don’t you want a hug goodbye?’ I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug, making sure he could feel my strong flat abs and hard biceps. I extended the embrace, pulling his soft body into me, and felt his cock start to respond. I gave him a hard squeeze, and heard him gasp as I compressed his ribs. Before I let him go I whispered in his ear, ‘Hmm, Paul, I think you like a strong woman.’ I pressed my thigh into his hard cock, and then stepped away. I was happy to see the spark of fear and desire in is eyes.
I turned and gave Jane a quick hug, and watched as she and Paul walked out.

As they drove away, Jane couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like if she could take charge of Paul the way Karen had taken control of Mike. Of course, Karen was a force of nature, so big and so strong. Jane looked over at Paul, and knew she was too small to handle him that way.

Later that night Jane lay down on her bed and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths as she pictured Paul kneeling before her body with his hands caressing her body. His lips running slowly up and down her legs as he worshipped every inch of her skin, making sure his respect for every curve was clear. Images like this made Jane excited in a way she had never felt before, and she masturbated to the thought of standing over her husband as he worshiped her.

Last edited by Joesmithtron; 01-Jul-23 at 19:38.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joesmithtron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-23, 12:43
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This has got to be the best continuation of a saga I have ever read. It captures the spirit, idea and mindset of the original character and her journey of dominance. It goes very deep into her mind and emotional reactions, way beyond stronger wife defeats weaker husband. In fact the original inspired an artist to insert renderings of certain major events along the way.

I've always placed Karen Young as the best story saga I've ever read and it's amazing that 25 years since being captivated by the original, for so many reasons a sequel comes out as good as the first.

Outstanding work sir, phenomenal.

Last edited by psn4lf; 03-Nov-23 at 12:52.
The Following User Says Thank You to psn4lf For This Useful Post: