Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Dec-16, 12:39
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Deposit Cheat - Chloe Cummings

The key is in the details. Even after the missed date of the session, OP was not contacted by her again until Jennifer Intervened.

People do not fuck around when it comes to money. And for good reason. Either way, atleast the issue was settled unlike a certain situation with Keri *Cough* Spectrum.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 04-Dec-16 at 17:56.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-16, 13:49
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While I agree with you that Jennifer is the best , and independent if her story is right or not. Why not try to solve the problem in private mails with Chloe first instead of complaining in public directly the day after ? While I agree with other comments that she should at least have send you a little notice that she had to cancel, I donīt like it putting people in a very bad light, seriuosly harming their career without even waiting for an explanation from the person. If within 3-4 days after she still would not have answered you or looked for excusses it would still have been possible to post it here.
I donīt want to sound like and advocat to Chloe, I mean this in general, in any kind of controversial, give the person a chance to react, not every bad is a bad person or had bad intensions if something goes wrong.

Nonetheless I am glad you got your money back and did not get cheated out of it.
It's hard to solve a problem with someone directly when they are not returning your e-mails. I alerted the board early on so that others would not run into same problem.

And I don't want to hurt Chloe's business. Maybe this will actually help in her future business dealings. Everyone deserves a second chance and as I said before, I would consider seeing her in the future.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-16, 17:35
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's hard to solve a problem with someone directly when they are not returning your e-mails. I alerted the board early on so that others would not run into same problem.

And I don't want to hurt Chloe's business. Maybe this will actually help in her future business dealings. Everyone deserves a second chance and as I said before, I would consider seeing her in the future.
Well you donīt really write that in your original post.
Of course if you donīt get an answer you have the right to post it here, nonetheless if you donīt give her one day to answer what you expect...(supposing she indeed had a car accident).

And of course you should be (or are) well aware if you post something like "Beware this woman!" you are hurting her business in the futur. And thatīs why I would have expected to leave her at least the chance to answer.
Old 04-Dec-16, 06:25
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

HEY JUVI WHEN u put down a deposit I HOPE U TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE
Old 04-Dec-16, 10:54
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HEY JUVI WHEN u put down a deposit I HOPE U TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE
Never had any problem so far, although it can of course happen to anyone, just like in the OP, Luvto never had problems in 15 years, and still...
Old 17-Apr-18, 21:50
Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Nah bro it don't take that long to at least respond. She ripped dude off for a $100 he has every right to be pissed
The Following User Says Thank You to Xenia For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 23:43
Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I've had sessions with Chloe. She's a really nice, honest, beautiful woman. She never gave me any problems.

In the past I have lost a deposit to a woman who was listed on sessiongirls. Jennifer removed her after I provided proof that I sent the deposit. It's a risk we take unfortunately.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satellite For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-19, 04:37
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

The whole deposit thing is murky at best. Almost none of these women have their own individual sites where they can actually post a clear, detailed policy on how they take and refund deposits so the whole thing often times ends up being shades of grey with with a 'he said, she said' interpretation of what happened.

I've had 3 prior deposit issues where only one ended up not in my favor but only lost 50.00 on it.

Hadn't had any issues for a while until just a few days ago.

One of the biggest names and good eggs on the scene was coming through my area and scheduled with her putting down a 100.00 deposit. Had seen her twice previously and made deposits each time and would have scheduled a few more times as well but scheduling conflicts prevented.

She emails me on a Monday morning and the session is Wednesday early evening telling me she's come down with cold/flu like symptoms and doesn't know if she'll be up for the session but can she text me two hours prior to let me know.

It's a really busy time at work and I did a lot of rearranging of my schedule to make myself free for the session time but with the uncertainty and that it will help me immensely for the rest of week to rearrange things again and not just hope the session will go down I ask if it's OK to cancel.

Says she understands and that she hopes to see me again her next time here but no mention of the deposit. So now what?

Does she not remember I put one down even though she requires them and I made one twice previously and now for the third time?

Does she remember but doesn't think I'm entitled?

Am I entitled and should ask for it back?

I just decide not to raise the issue and just eat the 100 bucks. Not sure if I will see her again because of this but not especially torqued about it either.
Old 11-Aug-19, 07:10
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The whole deposit thing is murky at best. Almost none of these women have their own individual sites where they can actually post a clear, detailed policy on how they take and refund deposits so the whole thing often times ends up being shades of grey with with a 'he said, she said' interpretation of what happened.

I've had 3 prior deposit issues where only one ended up not in my favor but only lost 50.00 on it.

Hadn't had any issues for a while until just a few days ago.

One of the biggest names and good eggs on the scene was coming through my area and scheduled with her putting down a 100.00 deposit. Had seen her twice previously and made deposits each time and would have scheduled a few more times as well but scheduling conflicts prevented.

She emails me on a Monday morning and the session is Wednesday early evening telling me she's come down with cold/flu like symptoms and doesn't know if she'll be up for the session but can she text me two hours prior to let me know.

It's a really busy time at work and I did a lot of rearranging of my schedule to make myself free for the session time but with the uncertainty and that it will help me immensely for the rest of week to rearrange things again and not just hope the session will go down I ask if it's OK to cancel.

Says she understands and that she hopes to see me again her next time here but no mention of the deposit. So now what?

Does she not remember I put one down even though she requires them and I made one twice previously and now for the third time?

Does she remember but doesn't think I'm entitled?

Am I entitled and should ask for it back?

I just decide not to raise the issue and just eat the 100 bucks. Not sure if I will see her again because of this but not especially torqued about it
I don’t believe you should even be put in the position to ask for it back.
She should of automatically refund the deposit to you but since she didn’t I would
Definitely request it politely. The sooner the better too
Old 11-Aug-19, 14:03
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Hawk Eye,who kept your deposit?