Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-17, 09:58
Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Combat (Scottish Mixed Wrestling) reviews

Recently had a session with Combat of Scottish Mixed Wrestling. Wow, what a wrestler she is.

Very dominant from beginning to finish, she had been pinned, scisorred and headlocked throughout the whole session and when I tried to resist and fight back, she was simply too strong for me. The strength in her is amazing and the way she dominated me was astounding but at the same time she was wonderfully friendly and charming and beautiful, so would throughly reccomend her to the mixed wrestling world.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlemars01 For This Useful Post: