Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-15, 15:22
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Steele Jones (DC) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewt32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anybody heard anything about this new girl Steele from Washington D.C.?
Yes. I wrestled her about two months ago near Baltimore.

The good: She is drop-dead beautiful, tall (5-10), athletic, and toned. She is without question the strongest woman I have ever met. She's only 22 and an experienced boxer and kickboxer. She's new to wrestling, and still learning some of the basic moves and holds-- I showed her the grapevine pin and she could have broken both my legs once she learned it-- but she is so strong it may not matter for most guys. If you are in top shape and looking to test your skill and strength against a real Amazon female, she is the one for you. On top of that, she will wrestle in the nude.

The not-so-good: She is expensive, about $400 per hour (for nude wrestling, your cost may vary depending on what you want). You have to host, too, so that may be an extra cost. And, despite both of us being naked, I found the whole experience about as un-erotic as it can get, which is a deal-killer for me. She is a nice gal, but there is not even a hint of sexual gratification or excitement on her part. Instead of getting turned on by pinning and scissoring me, she just got bored.

Miss Steele recently went on a 11-city tour of the eastern US with some other fighting girls. (I am sorry, I don't know the name of the promotion.) As I said, her main sport is boxing, and in the ring I'm sure she would easily KO the average man.

So I would recommend her if you are in shape and looking for a competitive match against a strong woman. But if (like me) you are looking for an erotic experience, I would not recommend.
The Following User Says Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 12:07
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Steele (DC) reviews

Recently I met Steele Jones for a competitive wrestling session. Arrangements were very professionally handled. She's soft spoken, yet friendly. She's pretty and has a very attractive naturally athletic physique. Although able to gain a couple of early submissions from her, she soon had the tables turned and, as I tired, she ran up the points. Her win was convincing. I'm 6'2” 195 lbs, average ability. She's not highly technical but has enough speed, skill, and athleticism to test most guys. We also mixed in some one-sided boxing and arm wrestling. Most falls started on our knees. When I suggested we start a couple of rounds on our feet she placed me back on the mat with a judo throw. Overall, one of the best experiences in 20 years of sessions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongerthanilook For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-17, 00:16
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Steele Jones (D.C.) Review

As a very seasoned session guy (25 years), I have to say that at 5'9" and a very fit and striong 180 pounds, Steele--though young--is up there with some of the best girls I've encountered. I had a session with her this past weekend and she is definitely not one of the "powder puff fluff" newbies looking to pay the rent this month before going back to her regular job. She enjoys what she does and loves the competition of wrestling. She is a cute girl with a very hospitable--and sensible--personality. Setting the session up was very easy and her rate at $300 for the standard is not bad and she does accommodate half hours for those who may be financially challenged.

She is a former athlete with a great body, but be prepared to work for a pin or submission as she can go all out on you. She knows how to play, but her best showing comes about in her grappling and scissors. Her scissors are watermelon crushing strong! Her upper body strength comes from her swimming and weight training so she does have a good swimmer's build. I have been scissored by the likes of Skylar Rene, Victoria Dominguez, Tyler Dare, etc. and she is on par with the likes of those veterans and in some instances better. She has no problems traveling to anyone when expenses are paid and isn't remotely greedy in the process as she cuts a super deal. That's a big plus in my book because a lot of girls are pretty unreasonable in that regard. Anyway, if you happen to be in the mood for some spirited semi-comp or comp wrestling, topless, ball busting, facesitting fun, Steele Jones is definitely the girl to book!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-17, 00:47
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Re: Steele Jones (DC) reviews

Saw Steele again this past weekend also. She's got an awesome figure, is really sweet and has a great personality......especially if you click with her.

Hung out well past the session time watching Freddy vs. Jason. lol
Old 06-Jan-23, 22:44
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Last Achievements

She is back doing sessions for a limited time.

Check her out here:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to Katfitefan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-23, 01:03
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Awesome to see her return for a while.
Old 11-Jan-23, 05:57
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongerthanilook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Recently I met Steele Jones for a competitive wrestling session. Arrangements were very professionally handled. She's soft spoken, yet friendly. She's pretty and has a very attractive naturally athletic physique. Although able to gain a couple of early submissions from her, she soon had the tables turned and, as I tired, she ran up the points. Her win was convincing. I'm 6'2” 195 lbs, average ability. She's not highly technical but has enough speed, skill, and athleticism to test most guys. We also mixed in some one-sided boxing and arm wrestling. Most falls started on our knees. When I suggested we start a couple of rounds on our feet she placed me back on the mat with a judo throw. Overall, one of the best experiences in 20 years of sessions.
How much was it for a normal competitive wrestling session?
Old 12-Jan-23, 10:38
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingguy2121 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How much was it for a normal competitive wrestling session?
I can't recall the exact price of that session from 6 years ago, but I remember thinking it was very reasonable. Great lady and I have sessioned with her since. I see she is not offering competitive at this time. That is fine and I hope to see her again.