Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Feb-15, 03:48
Producer
Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Tenacious & feisty MTB racer Taifun, in her competitive mixed wrestling debut from AlphaCatz:

FEISTY BIKER'S RACE TO THE VICTORY

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] gets her name from the fact she's like a typhoon on the mats. She's the one who caused Artemis her rib fracture during their encounter just days after this mixed match was filmed. We feel we will have teach Taifun to not be so feisty, as due to her being still new to the wrestling, she is very tenacious and likes to bend and twist you a bit too much. She's a short girl, but incredibly strong for her size, thanks to being so competitive in multiple sports, which give her grips a rock-like feel. Once she grasps you with her arms and wraps you up with her legs, it feels like being cast in concrete.. it becomes very hard to move at all.
Taifun scores several very quick submissions over AJ, and once she sees she has what it takes, she becomes like a cat. To really sink in his helplessness against her, she doesn't submit him in some total control holds right away, but rather prefers to extend his suffering, and even takes time to smile for the camera while he struggles in vain to escape her entrapments. She carries out a beautiful smile as she keeps tapping him out and in the end performs a genuine-win-satisfaction happy victory pose, putting her polished toes onto his chest as she flexes for the camera. This is one fiery redhead, who once on the wrestling mats, takes no prisoners and really loves to go at it!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 04-Mar-15, 02:04
Producer
Last Achievements

Our rising star Nica enters the arena in her smoking hot performance:

WELL-ROUNDED BALLET FIGHTER GIRL NICA!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], our new talented hottie who has every ingredient to become one of the stars on the wrestling scene: model looks, fighting skills, athletic abilities, right attitude. Just watch her quickness and ease with which she applies the holds. Before you know it, she has you wrapped up in a triangle, gasping for air, while she casually makes sexy faces to the camera. In fact this match is full of triangle chokes, headlocks and oozing sex-appeal of our rising star, who loves to wrestle, trains at home w. her boyfriend, and shows us how it's done. The match and AJ is kept fully under her total control, and it's a lovely sight to watch how she keeps finding time to pose for the camera during the action. Her flexibility and quickness keep her one step ahead of her opponent and she uses her long sexy legs and well-trained body to rule the mats, one submission after another. She teases AJ several times while she has him locked up in holds, and finally ends her domineering performance with her foot on his chest, while flexing her guns in slow-motion. Nica rocks and we cannot wait to shoot with her again!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Mar-15, 19:47
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tenacious & feisty MTB racer Taifun, in her competitive mixed wrestling debut from AlphaCatz:

To really sink in his helplessness against her, she doesn't submit him in some total control holds right away, but rather prefers to extend his suffering,
Sounds interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-15, 19:19
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

OMG how did I not know about this store? You have some of the most attractive strong wrestlers, not bodybuilders but really strong girls. The armwrestling video with Venera in it was awesome because the guy was trying like 200%. I would have liked to see him try to hold her when she put him down though.

But the disappointment, and why I only got one clip, is that you missed so many opportunities to do armwrestling in each clip. Such strong girls, why not?

I think it should be in every video and would be good to see the guy trying really really hard, like that guy who obviously wasn't that strong but the girl was.

Hope to see some more AW in your clips soon. I did quite like that guys wrestling effort too, was really competitive.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-15, 18:31
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks.. we get told by many that our rooster is one of the most attractive ones around, and I sure as hell won't disagree with that statement! I'll only add that it's not just their looks but their smarts and class too, and it's why it's so enjoyable for me to work with 'em.

You're not the 1st to ask for armwrestling to be included in each video. At the moment, we have many already-shot videos to be released, so don't expect the AW addition to happen overnight, but we'll definitely do our best to incorporate AW into our future shoots.
BTW, does it matter if some slimmer, less buff girl looses it? Should we only do it with the girls who have the most upper body / arm strength like Veneris, Alkaia, Artemis, etc.? And what about fem-fem, do you want 'em armwrestle too in every match as well? Thanks for your feedback!

And speaking of Veneris.. another video with her comes out today or tomorrow; but if armwrestling is your prerequisite, make sure to not get that as it doesn't have any

Here's a screen from very recent mixed wrestling video (filmed couple weeks ago) with Alkaia that will feature 2 rounds of AW before the actual match (to be released sometime next month, probably):

From the already released matches, Xena one also has competitive armwrestling (and her being a regional armwrestling champion, I'll let you guess the outcome). We also have some nice unreleased Valentina armwrestling footage. Might as well plan for special AW compilation release in the future!
Old 12-Mar-15, 01:49
Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks.. we get told by many that our rooster is one of the most attractive ones around, and I sure as hell won't disagree with that statement!

Well, I'm not a big fan of cock fights, but I might have to check this out.

Oh, and I love the ladies in your wrestling videos!
The Following User Says Thank You to cneal88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-15, 09:11
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Thanks.. we get told by many that our rooster is one of the most attractive ones around, and I sure as hell won't disagree with that statement! I'll only add that it's not just their looks but their smarts and class too, and it's why it's so enjoyable for me to work with 'em.

You're not the 1st to ask for armwrestling to be included in each video. At the moment, we have many already-shot videos to be released, so don't expect the AW addition to happen overnight, but we'll definitely do our best to incorporate AW into our future shoots.
BTW, does it matter if some slimmer, less buff girl looses it? Should we only do it with the girls who have the most upper body / arm strength like Veneris, Alkaia, Artemis, etc.? And what about fem-fem, do you want 'em armwrestle too in every match as well? Thanks for your feedback!

And speaking of Veneris.. another video with her comes out today or tomorrow; but if armwrestling is your prerequisite, make sure to not get that as it doesn't have any

Here's a screen from very recent mixed wrestling video (filmed couple weeks ago) with Alkaia that will feature 2 rounds of AW before the actual match (to be released sometime next month, probably):

From the already released matches, Xena one also has competitive armwrestling (and her being a regional armwrestling champion, I'll let you guess the outcome). We also have some nice unreleased Valentina armwrestling footage. Might as well plan for special AW compilation release in the future!
Thanks for the reply.

Personally I'd prefer to have the perfect match up where the girl wins, and the guy MUST go 100% at some stage in the match, maybe not straight away, but must be trying his best. I can't complain with the venera one too much, I loved how he was trying to slam her arm down but not moving it. So I guess have the guy as strong as he needs to be but still losing, or just have a much weaker guy.

I just think its a missed opportunity not to show a girls strength, particularly when you have such strong girls, crossfitters etc.

I've always wanted to see a guy go round robin vs say up to 10 ladies. He starts with the weakest and goes to the strongest. He may win 3-4 matches, but it becomes clearer and clearer that he's going to start losing.

I don't think the guy winning in a solo match is appealing, but like I mentioned above, to see a round robin match where he wins a few but then can't beat the stronger girls, we can see that progression.

Once you get an idea of the guys strength that you use in your videos, you can then start to match up the right guy with the girl so we can see how strong a guy the girls can beat.

I've found that often guys will tell you they are trying but they aren't. I've seen it all too often. The match up is the most important thing, and then the honest effort from the guy is the next most important thing. I'd still prefer the guy to get over the line than to see him gift her the victory, because it doesn't feel the same. I can usually tell by his body language, body positioning and effort and intensity if it is real or not.
It definitely has to be real though or its not the same.

Last edited by wrestling79; 12-Mar-15 at 09:20.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-15, 18:38
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
..guy go round robin (armwrestling) vs say up to 10 ladies. He starts with the weakest and goes to the strongest. He may win 3-4 matches, but it becomes clearer and clearer that he's going to start losing.
Thanks for a great idea, will definitely shoot something like this in the future!
Old 14-Mar-15, 19:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Our popular amazon Veneris came back for another convincing win over outclassed male:

VENERIS THE MIGHTY ONE

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] came back, by a very popular demand, this time taking on AJ. For this match, she challenged herself to only headscissors submissions and school girl pins with count to 10 (note: she "forgot" once and scored a quick bodyscissors tapout as well). Overall, she triumphantly managed to score over a dozen tapouts out of her very much overwhelmed opponent, while barely breaking a sweat. See, Veneris is so fit and powerful, she only needs to switch to overdrive when in trouble, while her opponents wear themselves out just trying to put her in any hold, let alone keep her there. She simply ups the ante in her efforts to overpower any resistance, and forces her way out to trap you instead.
She shows off her imposing guns several times throughout the match, double flexing proudly after achieving tapouts.. her chiseled yet feminine body is such a sight to behold! Alkaia films and cheers Veneris on more than one occasion as she cannot contain excitement of witnessing her fellow amazon girl beating up a male against his will. Slow-motion montage of all victory poses of the match are included at the end. Veneris fans will enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AC-COMP-020_VTheMightyOne_Veneris_18-49-46.jpg (147.8 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg AC-COMP-020_VTheMightyOne_Veneris_18-56-11.jpg (143.4 KB, 122 views)
Old 13-Apr-15, 20:51
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Long time no see. What happened ?

Tags
alphacatz, challenges, competitive, custom videos, domination, female wrestling, mixed wrestling, videos, wrestling sessions