Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-15, 16:50
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Monica The Machine

Monica the Machine

This is a fictional story about a powerful and skilled woman overpowering and dominating a less skilled, yet determined man. It is written in first person but does not reflect my actual thoughts/opinions. Special thanks to moc4a and his gf for the help. Enjoy!

Before I get started I need to make a couple things very clear. My number one biggest fear in life is dying of suffocation. As a kid, my older sister used to cover my face with a pillow as I slept causing me to jolt awake in a panic. She found this type of torture quite comical despite the effect it had on my psyche. I don't even like to swim underwater for fear of never taking a breath again. It's not something I generally bring up to people, but I feel it's important to note before getting into the details of this encounter.

The other important thing to know is that I hate losing. Whether it's a video game or a sporting event, losing always put me in a bad mood. The only thing worse than losing, is watching an opponent savor their victory at your expense. I was on quite possibly the worst little league team of all time as a child and we would regularly get crushed and I hated it. It's the main reason I quit baseball!

Anyways, now that that's out of the way I'm going to speak on my first ever mixed wrestling encounter at the age of 27. It's a story of growth and learning. It's also about being decimated.

So one night, I'm at a bar and in search of a woman to take home. I find a cute short blond girl to my liking and strike up a conversation. I learn her name is Rachel. After some playful banter, I offer to buy her a drink and she accepts. We walk over to the bar which is packed. I settle in behind a man and woman who appear to be together. I think nothing of it but Rachel finds the wait unacceptable. Instead of waiting behind the couple, she elbows the female, attempting to sneak her way to the front.

"Ummmm excuse you!" The woman exclaimed as she turned towards Rachel.

"Get out of my way fat ass or my boyfriend here will be forced to hurt your man!" Rachel shouted back.

Myself and the other man exchanged bewildered looks. It was clear neither one of us was looking for a fight, but on my end I had a lady to impress. I had never been in a fight and it was probably obvious. I'm only 5' 6" 130lbs, pretty fit but I wouldn't exactly say strong. The guy was over 6 feet tall so I wasn't exactly interested in this being my first one.

"My man? What makes you think I need him? I fight my own battles." She spat back angrily. I sized this woman up and realized I needed to get Rachel out of there. This other girl was around 5' 6" and 160lbs with massive thighs and a huge ass. Rachel was 5 foot nothing and probably 110lbs soaking wet.

"Oh you fight your own battles? Then let's go bitch!" Rachel shouted before attempting a wild lunge towards the woman. I quickly restrained her and started pulling her away. I made eye contact with the other guy and apologized for the situation. He just sort of shook it off but his girlfriend was still steaming.

"You wanna go? I'd crush you little girl. And after that I'd crush your little boyfriend too!" She shouted. Now this remark got me angry. I mean, it was obvious she would annihilate Rachel, but what did I have to do with any of this?

"Hold on there. Did you just say you would crush me too?" I asked inquisitively. A wry smile formed out of the corner of the other guy's mouth. Clearly he knew something that I didn't. The woman simply nodded back at me without saying another word. Now normally, I'm not a confrontational guy but I'll be damned if I was about to be punked out in front of Rachel. I couldn't just let them get the last word.

"You should watch your mouth girlie. A lot of guys around here wouldn't take a threat like that lightly. Lucky for you, I'm a gentleman and don't plan on hurting a woman. Have a good night you two." I said and began walking away from the bar.

"Oh wow what a gentleman!" The girl shouted from the bar with a loud laugh. "I'm so scared!" She added, further calling into question my manhood.

"Name a time and place and my boyfriend will kick your ass!" Rachel chimed in. At this point, I had no choice but to go along with it. I couldn't back down from a fight right in front of her.

"Tomorrow. 2 PM at my gym. If you want I can write down the address for you." The other woman replied very calmly before adding "I understand if you don't show up."

"Oh I'll be there! Just hope you realize I'm not going to take it easy on you." I said with an air of confidence but on the inside my stomach was in knots. Was I really going to fight a girl just to impress someone I met only that night?

"I'll remember that you said that." She shouted back as Rachel and I walked away.

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit better about myself. I turned over and saw Rachel sound asleep next to me. I briefly recalled the encounter last night but was hoping she would forget it. I had closed the deal with her, no sense in defending her honor now. When she awoke though, that was all she wanted to discuss.

"I can't wait til you destroy that bitch! After you beat her, you should let me have a go at her too!" She exclaimed.

"You really think we should do this? I mean it was just a silly argument." I reasoned, hoping she'd come to her senses. But there was no luck and soon I found myself driving to the gym the woman had told us about last night.

We arrived at about 1:45 and saw a couple different people sparring in various areas. The fact that there were other people there made me feel horrible. It seemed like a no win situation for me. I either beat up a girl, creating all kind of hatred towards me from the other people there, or I'd lose and be humiliated in front of everybody. Wait, what was I saying? Lose? That couldn't possibly happen. The girl definitely looked tough, but she couldn't beat a man right?

As my mind ran through the different scenarios, I saw her at the back of the gym. She was currently straddling a guy who was flailing like crazy trying to escape. As we approached them, I saw her slowly inch her way forward until she was straddling the man's chest, pinning his arms down with her knees. His legs were kicking about but she sat strongly on top of him. It was clear he was giving everything he had in an attempt to escape her pin. To my surprise, she calmly rode out each attempt as his struggles slowed. Next she moved past his shoulders, tucking her feet on either side of his head and beneath her thighs, appearing to use her full weight against his throat.

At this point, she reached up and tightened her ponytail nonchalantly as her opponent laid under her helplessly. It was quite a powerful image seeing her sitting on him like that. She was wearing a white tank top and these grey leggings that stretched tightly over her huge thighs. Her legs looked so strong while helping keep her dominant stance over her opponent. She couldn't possibly appear more at ease with the situation.

To the man's credit, he seemed unwilling to quit as she sat atop him but it was obvious he wasn't going anywhere. After about a minute or two, the girl grabbed under his head and pulled it upwards. She then began viciously thrusting her hips forward and the man's eyes practically popped out of his head. She held this position for about fifteen seconds before he frantically tapped out on one of her massive thighs but she didn't release him right away. She just looked down at him and continued to pull. I was just about to get involved when she let go. In one swift motion, she spun around on top of him and laid flat against him, her legs on either side of his head. At this point we made eye contact with one another for the first time since last night.

"You're early." She casually remarked as she reached back, lifting her opponents head off the mat and cinching in a reverse headscissor.

"Yea... We wanted to check the place out a bit first." I responded, unsure with how to proceed. She was acting so laid back, as if she had done this numerous times before. The man was now prying at her legs but she kept her gaze on me.

"Well I'm still training, I'll get to you in a minute." She said as the man tapped her thighs desperately. She didn't let go and this time I watched in awe as the man went completely limp in her grasp. With her eyes still locked on mine, she held him there as my jaw dropped. I had never been knocked out before, and in fact I had never even seen something like that happen to somebody. And she sure did seem to take her time letting him go. I was convinced he was out for a good ten seconds before she actually released him. But even then she wasn't done. She let go of the hold but remained seated on the man's chest. She reached behind her back and slapped her victim's face a couple times, jarring him awake. He let out a confused moan right before she backed up onto his face, still staring directly at me. He immediately flopped about but she didn't budge an inch.

"Let him go!" Rachel shouted, snapping me out of my stare down. The woman broke our eye contact and focused on Rachel now. I noticed the man was now awkwardly twisting his body in an attempt to turn his head.

"Oh he can take a bit more." She said as she now was bringing her bare feet under the head of her opponent, presumably preventing him from escaping her ass. He tapped out again and this time she raised her arms in victory, still perched on her victim's face.

"Looks like I win again!" She shouted as the man flopped about weakly. She then did a little booty dance for a couple seconds before completely rolling off of him. She got to her feet with a big smile on her face as the man coughed loudly.

"You're next sweetie." She said condescendingly as she walked by me. I didn't even know what to say. I was furious and terrified at the same time. This woman just completely dominated some dude and now I was in her crosshairs. Not only did she dominate him, but she was gloating about almost killing the poor guy! And on top of that, she seemed to enjoy the fact that he couldn't breathe for an extended amount of time. I knew if I suffered the same fate, I'd crack a lot quicker than that poor schmuck!

As I tried to figure out a strategy to avoid a possible smothering scenario, the man was finally sitting up. His eyes met mine and I realized that I knew him. It was the boyfriend from last night! Holy shit! If THAT'S what she did to her boyfriend, who was much larger than me, what would she do to someone smaller who she had no love for at all?

I wouldn't do it. I couldn't do it. Not now, not ever. This girl was going to chew me up and spit me out. I thought about just running and taking the hit to my pride. At least that way I wouldn't die under some random woman's ass.

The man got to his feet, dripping in sweat and still breathing heavily. He approached me and extended his hand.

"Hey sorry about last night, my girlfriend can get a bit intense. I'm Matt by the way and my girlfriend is Monica."

I shook Matt's hand, confused by how cool with everything he was being.

"Hey Matt. I'm Josh. I'm sorry too. This whole thing is pretty ridiculous I'd say. Why don't we all just go grab a drink and forget about it?" I was trying anything to avoid going through what I just watched happen to him.

"Oh I knew you'd back down!" Monica yelled. "You're a bitch just like your little girlfriend over there!" She added.

"What did you just call me? Josh are you really going to let her talk to me like that?" Rachel questioned and I was back in the very situation I was trying to avoid.

"Yea Josh! Why don't you stick up for her?" Monica taunted in a mocking tone. There was no turning back now.

"If it's a fight you want, then I guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson." I threatened with as strong of a voice as I could muster but on the inside I was terrified. The thought of being robbed of air by this strong and talented woman was horrifying. I had never even been in a fight before and here I was, staring back at from what I could only see as a wrestling machine. Having watched her destroy her boyfriend just a couple minutes ago, I couldn't erase the image of his arms going limp in her grasp or how utterly helpless he was as she smothered him ruthlessly.

"Oh you sound pretty confident. Care to make things a bit more interesting little boy? How about a wager?" Monica asked.

"Bring it on!" Rachel interjected. "How about when he wins, I get to join in and treat you like you just treated your boyfriend. Only you're not allowed to fight back, just take the beating that you've earned!"

Ok clearly Rachel was a psychopath. I should have never allowed things to get this far with her.

"If that's what you really want little girl. If he can make me submit even one time, I'll lay on this mat and let you go wild but there's a catch." She paused before continuing "If I submit him one time, I don't want a crack at you. You don't even deserve to be in this gym. I want to have another match with him. And when he submits again, we'll have another match. And another. And we'll keep going until you admit you were wrong and you apologize to me. Until that happens, I'm going to keep beating on him. My problem isn't with him, it's with you but you seem so invested in him defending your so-called honor that I'm leaving his fate in your hands. Anything that happens to him will be your responsibility, not mine." She finished. Before I could protest, Rachel had already accepted on my behalf. At this point, I should have just walked out but somewhere deep inside I kept telling myself I couldn't back down.

So Monica and I got on the mats and stepped to face one another. Even though we were the same height, I was easily giving up 25lbs. We stood eye to eye and she extended her hand to me.

"Good luck!" She said with a big smile.

"you too" I responded and shook her hand. So I guess this was it. All I needed was one submission and I could put the whole thing behind me. Instead of waiting on Monica, I darted right towards her attempting a double leg take down. I shouldn't have been surprised but she easily widened her stance and sprawled away from my grasp. I fell forward to the mat and before I could even process what was happening she was laying over my back and rotating her body. She quickly threw her right arm around my throat and wrenched backwards. She fell to her back and wrapped her legs around me loosely, holding me in a rear naked choke.

For a moment I thought it wasn't too bad, but I hadn't even felt her full strength yet. Just when I thought I was safe, she reared back with her arms, cinching in the choke hold. My eyes watered as I tried to hold on but it was mere seconds before I felt my eyes closing. I reluctantly tapped out on her forearm and was released immediately. The whole thing had to have lasted less than a minute.

"Huh, I must have gotten lucky" Monica said, rubbing in her victory. "Oh well, get up then. You know the rules. Maybe you'll do better this time."

I begrudgingly got to my feet, rethinking my strategy. Before I could do anything, she went for a double leg take down of her own. I tried to duplicate what she had done to me, but she just over powered me and brought me to the mat hard. She straddled my stomach and grasped my wrists attempting to pin my arms down. Recalling the way she pinned her previous opponent, I pushed upwards at her, determined not to become a victim. Instead of battling me in this position she rolled sideways and locked her ankles behind me in a tight body scissor. As I struggled to break my arms free, she adjusted her legs into a figure four grip.

"You know, they call me the anaconda around here. Want to see why?" She asked innocently, releasing my wrists. When I tried to respond, she grabbed her ankle cinching in tighter. Suddenly I was speechless and couldn't breathe outward. With each attempt at an inhale she constricted even tighter.

"Understand now? Just like an anaconda with her prey!" She exclaimed with a giggle. I was amazed at how quickly my energy was sapped, especially compared to how little she seemed to be using. I had no choice but to tap out. She gave one more forceful squeeze before releasing me.

I rolled onto my back, hoping to get a chance to catch my breath but Monica was done playing around. She pulled me back on my side and locked in a front headscissor. She began pulsing her thighs against my skull and this time I couldn't hide my agony. I let out a loud groan of pain which only caused an arrogant laugh from Monica.

"What was that you said to me last night? That I should be careful when threatening a man? Looks like you should have been a bit more careful!" She gleefully exclaimed. I started to claw at her thighs but she didn't even react, just kept pulsing her legs around my head. It took everything I had but I refused to tap out this time. I needed to show her I could at least hold my own.

"Oh look how cute you are trying to fight me. Maybe it's time you just went to sleep." She threatened. I immediately panicked much to her delight. "Oh don't worry, I'll make it quick." She added as she shifted into a figure 4 grip and rolled to her knees.

My head felt like it was going to pop off but she was right. It happened seconds after she allowed her weight to settle down. My eyes slowly closed and I was sent to dreamland.

I woke up rather disoriented with Monica straddling my chest. When she noticed I was back she inched up a bit, tucking her lower legs under my shoulders.

"Oh ready to go again?" She asked, settling onto my throat and bringing her thighs against my cheeks, forcing me to stare up at her. I started to gurgle and tried to bridge but I was just too weak. She sat like this for a while without saying anything. Every now and then I'd squirm a bit but there was no escape.

I began to wonder what her next move would be. I was guessing she'd attempt to pull up on my head but she had more devious intentions. To my absolute horror she brought her hands down and pinched my nose shut while simultaneously covering my mouth. My body went into an intense panic. She was going to suffocate me and there was nothing I could do. My biggest fear was being realized and I reacted purely out of survival. My legs kicked frantically and I tapped out furiously but she just cackled maniacally.

"OK OK I'M SORRY! JUST LET HIM GO!" Rachel pleaded, echoing my desperation. And just like that, my biggest fear was over. Monica hopped off of me and I could breathe again. She stepped away as Rachel rushed to my side.

"Oh my God! Are you ok?!? Are you hurt?" She asked, her face white as a ghost. I did my best to convince her I was fine but I wasn't. I was just beaten and humiliated in front of the very girl I was attempting to impress. And to top it all off, Rachel could have ended the whole thing at any point. Why didn't she intervene sooner?

As she helped me get to my feet, I realized something that had escaped me throughout the heat of the competition. I was incredibly turned on and it confused me. I just experienced my biggest fear while simultaneously being humiliated and after all of that I sort of enjoyed it. Being controlled by such a powerful woman was intoxicating and I couldn't help thinking how I now didn't want it to end. As we neared the exit, I stopped.

"What's wrong? Let's get out of here." Rachel urged.

"No." I answered back. "You should leave, but I'm not. In fact, I never want to see you again. I'm going back in there to finish what I started."

Rachel reacted by slapping me across the face.

"You never want to see ME again? I never want to see YOU again! You are the biggest loser I've ever met!" She shouted and stormed through the door. Her words should have hurt but my mind was in a new place now. I turned around and approached Monica and Matt at the back of the room.

"I really am sorry about her... I don't know what I was thinking." I told them.

"Oh don't worry about it. I had a great time!" Monica replied with a huge smile.

"Yea ... Strangely enough I did too... That's why I came back. I want another crack at you. Not for Rachel or anything but for me. I feel like I should be able to get you at least one time. And if I can't, well I understand the rules we agreed to and am ready to accept the consequences." I explained, amazed at what was coming out of my mouth. I hated losing and yet here I was basically volunteering my body to be her squeeze toy.

"Sounds like I put another one under my spell!" Monica exclaimed with a giggle. "If that's really what you want then how can I turn down some more playtime?" She added.

So we walked back to the mats and faced off again. She grabbed me in a headlock and easily took me to the ground. She wrenched on my head while simultaneously pushing her body down on it. I pried at her arms, but she kept pulling until she maneuvered her breast over my face. As I tried to pull away, she muscled me onto my back and stepped one leg over my body into a straddle. She modified her headlock into more of a clinch, forcing her upper body down on my face. I turned it away to avoid the smother but she responded by locking her legs around mine in a grapevine and unleashing a painful stretch.

"Yowwww!!" I shouted in pain only to have my mouth covered again by her chest. She released the grapevine and inched onto my stomach, still smothering me in her breasts. As I ran short of air I panicked and shot one of my arms up towards her face. My palm lightly grazed her chin.

"Oh you did not just do that!" I heard Monica shout. "Big mistake friend!" She added as she lifted her hips up a bit before driving herself down hard on my stomach. She repeated this a couple times, still hugging my head as she drove her weight downwards again and again. She then released my head and hopped forward, landing hard on my chest, forcing even more air out of me.

"If we're really going to wrestle until you submit me, this match is never going to end." She said as she scooted further up my chest. She slid her calves under my arms trapping them into the folds of her knees. My hands came to rest on her thighs as she sat atop me with her arms folded. I wiggled underneath her but it was useless and we both knew it.

"Go ahead, try to throw me. I'll wait." She calmly said down to me as I struggled some more. She rode out each of my pathetic attempts while ominously shifting herself forward inch by inch.

"Uh oh... you better escape quickly. I'm sure you noticed I keep moving forwards. If you can't get out, guess where I'm going to end up!" She proclaimed with a chuckle. I knew exactly what she meant and I summoned whatever strength I had left to try to throw her. With each attempt she brought herself closer to my face. Soon she was across my throat, pressing her crotch tightly against my chin.

"Ok Monica ... You win.." I eked out through gritted teeth. She just laughed.

"I know!" She added before shifting forward onto my face.

"MMMMPHHHH!!!!" I pleaded into her crotch as I was thrust back into my biggest fear. I flailed about, cursing myself for coming back at her for more.

"I noticed before that you really couldn't stand smothering. Did you think I wasn't going to use that to my advantage?" She asked looking down at me. I tapped out but all she did was lift up for a brief moment before settling back down.

"MMMPHHHH! MMMPHHHH!" I shouted in a panic, kicking my legs wildly.

"What? You still have to make me submit!" She exclaimed as I squirmed uselessly underneath her, tapping out again. This time she didn't budge. The tapping became desperate prying at her thighs.

"You really need to learn how to preserve your energy." She suggested, as if somehow that would comfort me. My struggles slowed but she still didn't lift up. My lungs began screaming for air so in hopes of some mercy I tapped out lightly on her thigh once more.

"Come on now Josh, you said it yourself last night. You weren't going to take it easy on me. Why should I take it easy on you?" She asked before lifting herself up a bit. I got a couple deep breaths in but when I went to answer her, she dropped back down again.

"I'm sure by now you understand that I am in complete control." She said to me, punctuating her statement with a rough thrust of her hips.

"Mhmm" I managed to mumble as calmly as possible into her crotch.

"So then you also understand that I can't take it easy on you?" She asked as she now leaned back onto her hands. She then rocked her hips forwards and backwards a few times, forcing my head to bob up and down.

"I'll take that nod as a yes!" She said with a giggle. By this point I was in desperate need of oxygen so when she rolled off I was incredibly relieved but not for too long.

"Since everyone here now understands the situation, I'm going to start taking requests. What should I beat him with next?" Monica announced. Suddenly I realized no one else was sparring anymore. Everyone left in the gym was just watching us. I then heard a bunch of different things being yelled out all at once, some of which were exceptionally crude.

"I heard figure 4 headscissor first!" Monica announced to a couple cheers. I was just getting to my knees when she tackled me back down. She forced me to my back and then maneuvered her legs to either side of my head and slowly backed up. The crowd was now chanting "Figure four! Figure four!" As she brought her ass right up to my chin. Using one hand, she reached back, grabbed a handful of my hair lifting my head off the mat. She brought her left calf under my head, tucking her foot into the fold of her right knee. I watched helplessly as she released my hair and took hold of her foot. For a moment she held the pose as I braced for the inevitable squeeze but no amount of preparing could have readied me for the sheer power I felt when she pulled backwards. I quickly tapped her thighs but she didn't let go and I was knocked out cold.

I woke up, still in the same hold. She was staring back at me, still grasping her foot.

"Ready for another?" She asked and then cinched in again. I remember trying to fight it, but the darkness overcame me once more.

When I awoke this time, I was still in her grasp but she had adjusted into a regular reverse headscissor. Extremely disoriented, I immediately began to struggle.

"Ok Josh, relax. I want to show everyone how much control I have. Ready for phase 1?" She asked. The crowd responded positively.

"What's... Phase ... One?" I asked, dazed and confused.

"Thighs!" She shouted and I felt her flex. I grasped her legs trying to ease the pressure, but it was pretty intense. I struggled against her but she kept a consistent squeeze. The crowd was now chanting for phase 2.

"Phase 2! Legs and a little bit of ass!" She announced and I felt another surge of power squashing my head. I began to get dizzy and tapped out but of course I didn't get relief.

"Should I let him go or move to phase 3?" She asked the audience and there was a resounding call for her to continue.

"Phase 3... Everything I got!" She shouted and unleashed her full power. My body heaved in desperation and my head felt like it was going to cave in. When the darkness began to set in I actually welcomed it with open arms.

When I came to, she was seated atop my chest, with her legs kicked out wide. Again I was hearing a bunch of crude suggestions hurled her way.

"Ohhhh that's a good one! That's my signature hold!" She exclaimed as she was now snaking her legs behind my head.

"Huh? What? What are you doing now?" I said in a somewhat delirious state.

"Someone suggested MY triangle face lock... Everyone used to laugh at me for it... That is until they all eventually felt it." She said darkly.

"Triangle face lock?" I asked, confused and intrigued at the same time.

"Yea, it's pretty much a triangle choke... But instead of choking, I'm just going to sit on your face and smother you." She said with a big grin.

"No ... Please..." I begged as she locked her legs behind my head. Once she settled downwards my face was engulfed.

"Ok Josh I'll make you a deal." She said calmly as I pried at her legs. "This will be the last move if you really try hard here. Refuse to tap out and we'll be done for the day." She said to a chorus of boos from our audience. Apparently they didn't want this to end.

Realizing I had little choice in the matter, I tried to relax but I just felt her ass sinking harder onto my face while her legs pulled me even deeper. I'm not sure how much time passed but I eventually gave a tap on her thigh. Some of the crowd was now chanting "Knock him out! Knock him out!" I tapped out again, this time in much more of a panic hoping she wouldn't indulge them.

"Hmmm you think I should?" She asked, eliciting cheers from the audience.

"Ok then... But not like this" she said and rolled side ways. She adjusted her legs into a figure 4 while repositioning her crotch beneath my chin.

"I really mean it this time. Give me everything you got before tapping out, otherwise my fans will get another KO!" She said, clearly enjoying the attention she was getting. I was in her complete control and oddly ok with it so I nodded meekly and she ratcheted up another tight squeeze.

"What's my name?" She asked innocently.

"Huh?" I responded only to receive another powerful squeeze.

"What's my name?" She asked as I yelped in pain.

"OWWWW ummmm Monica" I said quietly.

"What was that?!?" She asked more firmly, pumping her legs again.

"Monica!" I yelled louder.

"And who kicked your ass?" She asked.

"MONICA!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"And who is going to show you mercy?" She asked.

"MONICA! PLEASE MONICA!" I shouted. Tears were rolling down my face and I was seeing spots.

"Wrong!" She yelled with a cackle and unleashed one prolonged intense squeeze. My eyes blinked a few times as I struggled to comprehend the situation. The last thing I remember was her smiling at me.

I woke up to a chant of "One more time! One more time!" But to my surprise, Monica was trying to calm the crowd.

"No more guys. He's had more than enough." She told them. But a couple people were still persistent.

"He said he'd go until he got a submission. He still hasn't submitted you!" I heard one person say.

"Yea! He agreed to it! Give us one more!" Another added on.

"You deserve a reward!" One more person shouted

"I said no more. As much as I think I do deserve a little reward ..." She trailed off.

"Well what sort of reward are we talking?" She asked before shaking the idea off again. I propped myself up to my elbows and saw her looking back at me. I could see in her eyes she was conflicted. After all she had put me through, she still was tempted to take me down one more time. And for some strange reason, I found myself feeling bad for her. Somewhere in my warped mind, I felt she did deserve some sort of reward for her performance.

"Monica..." I interjected "I made an agreement that I'd fight you until i got you to submit. I haven't done that yet and I'm a man of my word. Take that however you will." I said and laid back down flat on the mat.

"Well you heard him... What's my reward people?" She asked her adoring fans. I heard many cruel suggestions but she settled on the one that made her laugh the most.

"Hahaha twerk on his face!?! You guys are crazy!" She exclaimed but the crowd popped at the remark.

"Seriously? That's just too funny!" She added as she approached me. I did nothing as she stepped over my face. She began doing a bit of a dance much to the delight of the crowd. She dropped to her knees and wiggled backwards as the crowd was now chanting "Twerk! Twerk! Twerk!"

I remained motionless as her huge ass hovered over my face. When I felt her feet secure my head properly, I anticipated the smother and took a deep breath. As I prepared myself, she spread her butt cheeks a bit and then lowered herself, allowing her full weight to squash me. I tried to stay calm as she ground her ass on my face. At first it was slow but then she settled into a faster rhythm. The crowd was loving it and judging from the way Monica was moving her hips, she was too.

As she continued to find new ways to jiggle her ass on my face, a couple people still wanted more.

"Smother him out!" Someone yelled, followed by a couple people vocalizing their support. I felt a twinge of panic as I wondered if she'd take it that far but I kept my body still. If she was going to go that route, I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of tapping out. It was amazing how far I had come in just this one encounter.

"Interesting thought... I'll leave that up to you Josh. If you cooperate, I'll let you up. If not, you're going to be my first ever twerking KO!" She offered with a giggle. I gave a weak nod and hoped that I could hang on.

"What's my name?" She asked and I knew what I had to do.

"Mmmmmnnnnkkkaaaa!!!" I shouted best I could at my tormentor.

"Hahaha What was that?" She asked.

"MMMMNNNNKKKKAAA!!" I tried to shout louder.

"Hehe And who kicked your ass?"

"MMMNNNKKKAAAA!!!!!" I desperately screamed into her ass causing her and everyone else to erupt in laughter.

"And who are you meeting here tomorrow at 8 AM to continue your agreement with?" She asked, causing gasps from the crowd. My body began to tremble as I realized what she meant. I didn't have much of a choice (or air) but I was suddenly at peace with it. I think this was something I could get used to. So with as much conviction as I could muster, I shouted my tormentor's name one more time.

"MMMMMMNNNNKKKAAAA!!!!"

I waited but no movement.

"MNNKA! MNNNKA! MNNNKAAAAAA!!!" I shouted repeatedly, praying she'd show mercy. Instead she jiggled her ass a bit more and I began to believe I was going out again.

Suddenly she lifted up with a big laugh. "Scared you there for a second didn't I?" She asked and offered her hand.

"Ummmm yea ... just for a .... second" I said between deep breaths and we both started cracking up.

To my surprise, I was not treated like a loser by the spectators. In fact many of them approached me with compliments for how much abuse I had taken. I guess a lot of them had felt Monica's power before and there was no shame in losing to such a skilled wrestler. As the crowd died down, Matt approached me.

"I told you she could get intense!" He said and we both laughed. I couldn't believe how much had changed since first meeting them. These were good people who just enjoyed a nice wrestling match and I had officially been converted. I couldn't wait to see them again the next morning, even if it did come with the possibility of dying under some woman's ass.
Old 17-Feb-15, 10:05
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Monica The Machine

That was very hot, mate. Monica sounded amazing and I loved the way she alternated between dominant one moment and funloving the next. I always really enjoy your writing and appreciate when you take the time to share one of your stories with us. Thank you very much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-15, 20:40
Noops

Great story, thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-15, 21:44
Points: 4,496, Level: 28 Points: 4,496, Level: 28 Points: 4,496, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Awesome story! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitten For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-15, 14:53
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the positive feedback. Because most of my stories are true events, this fictional one was quite a challenge. I'd be open to writing a sequel but only if there is significant interest as I don't want to put in all that work if only a few of you enjoy it. Let's say if I get up to 20 thanks on the story, I'll write another one. That seems fair. Let me know what you guys think...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-15, 19:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I find it interesting that I'm up to 17 thanks on this story and yet it's only rated at 3 stars. If you guys like the story, rate it so people can find it as time passes. And if you don't like it, I'm open to hearing suggestions/criticisms as well. Just seems that the rating doesn't match up with the amount of thanks on it. Appreciate the interest though!
Old 03-Mar-15, 16:59
Points: 4,496, Level: 28 Points: 4,496, Level: 28 Points: 4,496, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Sorry 'bout that! Didn't see the star-thingy till now! Rated *****!
Old 29-Jun-16, 22:10
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Well, as a man of my word, I finally wrote the sequel to this story. I appreciate the interest!
Old 01-Jul-16, 15:32
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Read this just now, and loved it! Great job as always.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-16, 19:42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks Savannah! Hopefully other people will discover it now that the sequel is out!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, pinning, scissors, smother