Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 08-Jun-17, 03:04
Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,354 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Andre won in his mixed match against Mel (she was only able to score 1 point). Kimly destroyed him though. Here's a pic from his match against Kimly...
Did u mean claire? I was surprised by that result. Claire was one of best wrestlers in fd as good as kim. Never expected that result.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-17, 11:10
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did u mean claire? I was surprised by that result. Claire was one of best wrestlers in fd as good as kim. Never expected that result.
I remember that match. Claire didn't wrestle for 3 months before that and was out of shape. She reveals that in an interview before the match. She still managed to take the lead but got tired as the match went on. If you look at the pictures from that fight Claire looks less ripped and doesn't have her usual intimidating athletic physique. Her muscles on her upper back were usually popping out but not here.

I think a fully fit and prepared Claire would dominate him easily just like she dominated other males. Even an out of shape Claire submitted him with bodyscissors early on. To me it looks like he barely beat an out of shape Claire who rolled off the couch.

Last edited by al89; 08-Jun-17 at 11:16.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-17, 14:18
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never saw the Claire vs Andre fight. He was a tough opponent for Mel though (and like I said, she lost to him). I see he also faced Pamela and Vladka so I wonder how he fared against them... Kimly made him her bitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-17, 13:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember that match. Claire didn't wrestle for 3 months before that and was out of shape. She reveals that in an interview before the match. She still managed to take the lead but got tired as the match went on. If you look at the pictures from that fight Claire looks less ripped and doesn't have her usual intimidating athletic physique. Her muscles on her upper back were usually popping out but not here.

I think a fully fit and prepared Claire would dominate him easily just like she dominated other males. Even an out of shape Claire submitted him with bodyscissors early on. To me it looks like he barely beat an out of shape Claire who rolled off the couch.
As a claire fan I also would also like to think she will dominate him. But andre is a good wrestler and to be honest I don't think if she was in good shape, she would have dominated him. But I think she would have beaten him after a competitive match. I'm thinking of a score line like 4-2 to claire. Too bad she didn't get to have the revenge and give him the taste of true claire.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-17, 13:55

Quote:
As a claire fan I also would also like to think she will dominate him. But andre is a good wrestler and to be honest I don't think if she was in good shape, she would have dominated him. But I think she would have beaten him after a competitive match. I'm thinking of a score line like 4-2 to claire. Too bad she didn't get to have the revenge and give him the taste of true claire.
I think she would dominate him like she dominated most of her male opponents. Wrestling is an activity that requires really specific conditioning and 3 months out is a lot of time. Even when she was out of shape she still managed to submit him very early, if that was a "real fight" or a match until the first submission she would have been a clear winner. It took him around 7 minutes to score against Claire and it was by Claire tapping out to being pinned down. I think the second submission was like that as well. He wouldn't be able to do that to a Claire in shape who used to scramble out of such situations. She just didn't have a lot of her usual fighting spirit in that match and looked very tired.

Even against such a poor version of Claire the fight was tied 1-1 until the last third of the match despite Claire being completely exhausted and breathing heavily. He couldn't really keep her down or do much to her.

I think that the best version of Claire would dominate him. She would score some submission early just like here and after that he wouldn't be able to do anything to her. He would maybe be on top a lot but Claire would scramble out of whatever he would attempt and tire him out and frustrate him and then eventually take over for a 3-0 or 4-0 type of win, just like she did in many other matches.

Claire was one of the best mixed wrestlers, I think her physique and her style made it really difficult for males to contain her and her conditioning was part of what made her good. She always did great against men but on the other hand she had a lot of embarrassing losses to other women so maybe that's why she gets underestimated a bit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-17, 08:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Claire was one of the best mixed wrestlers, I think her physique and her style made it really difficult for males to contain her and her conditioning was part of what made her good. She always did great against men but on the other hand she had a lot of embarrassing losses to other women so maybe that's why she gets underestimated a bit.
I really like claire. But as u said may be her those embarrasing losses made me have less faith on her. I haven't noticed she is better against men, but she has dissapointed me several times including her matches against chrissie, andy, vito...etc. Now Kim Ly has never done it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (687.0 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (416.7 KB, 346 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-17, 11:25

Quote:
I really like claire. But as u said may be her those embarrasing losses made me have less faith on her. I haven't noticed she is better against men, but she has dissapointed me several times including her matches against chrissie, andy, vito...etc. Now Kim Ly has never done it.
She lost to a lot of women on the site, I also remember her losing against Eva, Mary-Ann, Kim Ly, Luna... She was my favorite and I actually felt a little bad seeing her lose and getting embarrassed so many times. But against men she always did really well. Wasn't Vito really good and only barely beat her?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-17, 14:17
Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,718 Times in 964 Posts

I like her beauty and her rare elegance too. It can be difficult to compare performances against men and women... she lacked sometimes some confidence in her skills and had some "off" days, but she is a great and unique wrestler despite those defeats.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-17, 14:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like her beauty and her rare elegance too. It can be difficult to compare performances against men and women... she lacked sometimes some confidence in her skills and had some "off" days, but she is a great and unique wrestler despite those defeats.
To me she had the most beautiful physique out of all of these women wrestlers and there was something about her style that made it look raw and natural and "real". That's why I prefer these DWW-style wrestling matches to skilled grapplers, it's just so much sexier seeing a woman wrestling more on instinct like Claire than a skilled female BJJ grappler which is too technical for my taste. Claire's mixed fights looked more like a spontaneous scuffle between a man and a woman.

She also seemed really competitive and determined to win, especially against men, at least that's how I saw it. She had a mixture of playful and competitive demeanor and looked like she really enjoyed it.

Some of her defeats against other women were pretty embarrassing but I think in some way that only adds to why I like her because it made her looked beatable and it made her victories against men that much more enjoyable.

One of the good things about these Central European productions is that in this part of the world there are a lot of tall women who are naturally big and athletic and still look sexy and feminine. Czech women are among top 10 in the world in terms of average height, that's why it's easier to find these sexy tall athletic amazons like Claire there.

She's definitely my favorite girl of all times in this "wrestling" scene. I feel about her like I feel about my favorite athletes lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-17, 15:06
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
To me she had the most beautiful physique out of all of these women wrestlers and there was something about her style that made it look raw and natural and "real". That's why I prefer these DWW-style wrestling matches to skilled grapplers, it's just so much sexier seeing a woman wrestling more on instinct like Claire than a skilled female BJJ grappler which is too technical for my taste. Claire's mixed fights looked more like a spontaneous scuffle between a man and a woman.
I met her at one of the FD events during dinner. She sat next to me and so I talked with her for a bit, although I don't recall what exactly we talked about... She was definitely very charming. I never got to wrestle her though. She got a boyfriend who didn't want her to wrestle anymore... so maybe one day they'll break up...
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post: