Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-Jul-17, 05:28
BJJBlondeLover

Default Personal trainer as a Session Wrestler?

i just had the most amazing night and experience in a while.

i dont pay the "famous" women like tia for sessions, so this was a huge, very rare moment for me to wrestle with a genuine woman that i havent had in many months since i found out i liked mixed wrestling

i've been paying for personal sessions with a personal trainer at a gym, not because i need it, but because ive been so utterly infatuated with her. she's perfect, everything about her: her looks, muscles & curves (she calls them murves), her energy and attitude - everything. i could go on and on, but that's better saved for the story section. I've become pretty good friends with her over the course of 7 months, and i started inevitably fantasizing about wrestling her. i think she'd make a great wrestler, with her incredible athleticism

Anywyas, tonight she was helping me get rid of a bad knot in my back, which she's learning how to do because she wants to go to PT school in a few years, and while she had her right arm across my upperchest/neck area and her other arm relaxing my back's knot, i told her how to manuever her arms to make it into a classic sleeperhold. she thought it was really weird (like they all should), but i asked her to tighten her grip and squeeze with her arms on the count of 3. i panicked and tapped when she did, and she let go asking if i was ok. i told her i was fine, and then she laughed it off, saying that she felt "like such a badass" just now "like in the movies."

i was thrilled she thought that and told her that i know a little wrestling (which is a bit of an understatement), and i then asked if she wanted to learn a little more. she said she had time before she had to do her own workout. i showed her a picture of an armbar hold from grapplinggirls on my phone, and told her how to position her legs across my body while creatign the stress on my arm designed to submit the victim. She said that was a little weird that i had that on my phone, and she was hesitant and said she was afraid she'd hurt me, but she said she'd go for it becasue she was curious. it took her a while to get it right, but when she did, i couldnt tap fast enough. She laughed but instead of letting go completely, she eased up before pulling my arm back and putting pressure on it again, causing me to orally submit instead.

to say that i was exhilarated at this point would be a huge understatement. i asked her what she thought of her first wrestlign experience, she said she loved it. i asked her if she'd be up for more wrestling "mini-sessions" outside of our personal training, and she said she'd thinking about it. i kept egging her on for the next 15 minutes and even threatened to bug her during her workout, so she finally agreed to one-on-one wrestling when i offered to pay for all the sessions, at a rate of $100 per session. She said i was the "biggest weirdo" for asking, but she said she could use the money, so she rolled her eyes and said yes before telling me to "get the f*** out of my gym" in her friendly way. she punched me in the shoulder as she walked to the lockers.

i skipped to my car, so happy that i found *hopefully* a wrestling buddy. if this goes somewhere (and im REALLY really hoping it does) i'll definitely write my own original story in the story section for a change

So that was an experience i'll not forget any time soon! I'm still shaking, i cant believe how lucky i got

Are there any session wrestlers, like pro wrestlers who doubled as a personal trainer or have backgrounds in personal training?

Thanks for tuning in and reading about my ministory this far!

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 10-Jul-17 at 05:54.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-17, 10:07
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Personal trainer as a Session Wrestler?!?!?

Yes I think some of the session girls have worked as PT's . One that pops into my head is Malibu.
Good Luck it sounds like you hooked her - now you need to reel her in !
Old 10-Jul-17, 20:35
Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Excellent work, thanks for Sharing
Old 10-Jul-17, 21:03
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I think some of the session girls have worked as PT's . One that pops into my head is Malibu.
Good Luck it sounds like you hooked her - now you need to reel her in !
Yep, thats the plan! Im kind of nervous about our next PT session tomorrow now that she knows about this whole wrestling thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent work, thanks for Sharing
Lol dont thanj me yet, we still don't know how this ends up. I hope it turbs out good and i can write about it
Old 10-Jul-17, 21:04
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundicedidea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yep, thats the plan! Im kind of nervous about our next PT session tomorrow now that she knows about this whole wrestling thing
What does she look like?
Old 10-Jul-17, 21:58
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Personal trainer as a Session Wrestler?

Thats great!! Please let us know how you get on, don't leave us hanging
Old 10-Jul-17, 22:44
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yes definitely keep us updated for positive or negative news
Old 11-Jul-17, 00:58
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thats great!! Please let us know how you get on, don't leave us hanging
Definitely wont! Thanks for reading and actually caring about this you guys lol. I woke up today in almost disbelief that this was happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What does she look like?
Normally I would have no problem showing a pic, given how easy it is to protect anonymity. Nut im afraid of it exploding in her face because she's pretty recognizable from her supplement and fitness modeling, so im a little hesitant. Plus, she already knows about my wrestling thing, and id hate to think of how she'd react if she found about this forum. I'd love to show you all the bombshell of a trainer that i have, but the fact that she's my friend makes it easier to say sorry, no

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 11-Jul-17 at 01:03.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-17, 02:20
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundicedidea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely wont! Thanks for reading and actually caring about this you guys lol. I woke up today in almost disbelief that this was happening

Normally I would have no problem showing a pic, given how easy it is to protect anonymity. Nut im afraid of it exploding in her face because she's pretty recognizable from her supplement and fitness modeling, so im a little hesitant. Plus, she already knows about my wrestling thing, and id hate to think of how she'd react if she found about this forum. I'd love to show you all the bombshell of a trainer that i have, but the fact that she's my friend makes it easier to say sorry, no
While part of me (the part controlled by my...er...genitals....) is disappointed, I also completely understand if she's a friend. In any case, good for you!

Pretty sure Robin used to be a personal trainer. It makes total sense many of them would excel in wrestling. Ballerinas, dancers in general, gymnasts, etc - women who are athletic and strong tend to do well in wrestling.

Also, holy smokes! Hell of a story. I wouldn't have offered to pay her, personally. That kind of commodifies the whole thing. But that may just be me. You already pay her for personal training, so maybe it doesn't change the dynamic of the relationship much.

I guess $100 is technically a steal for an hour "session," anyway (although she doesn't realy have wrestling skills yet, so different than the good session women).
Old 11-Jul-17, 03:31
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While part of me (the part controlled by my...er...genitals....) is disappointed, I also completely understand if she's a friend. In any case, good for you!

Pretty sure Robin used to be a personal trainer. It makes total sense many of them would excel in wrestling. Ballerinas, dancers in general, gymnasts, etc - women who are athletic and strong tend to do well in wrestling.

Also, holy smokes! Hell of a story. I wouldn't have offered to pay her, personally. That kind of commodifies the whole thing. But that may just be me. You already pay her for personal training, so maybe it doesn't change the dynamic of the relationship much.

I guess $100 is technically a steal for an hour "session," anyway (although she doesn't realy have wrestling skills yet, so different than the good session women).
lol a little TMI in the beginning, but thanks man!

i honestly think the chance encounter last night was 1 in a 1000, and i only offered to pay because she kept saying "no" and i became really hooked like a shark in a feeding frenzy after experiencing her strength and was like "holy shit, she could actually be a good wrestle-buddy!"

i would have never offered to pay in the first place if it werent my last resort. then again, ive taken her out to meals and the carnival back last january out of my pocket, so im used to paying to spend time with her (JK)

i really hope it works out and i can report back here with good news! At the same tiem tho....i feel a little bit like a douche for "objectifying" her like this. i never thought it'd feel like this. i didnt think i'd have any problem paying for a session wrestler, but then again -- she isnt a session wrestler in the sense that you and i know of
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: