Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jul-17, 04:33
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Personal trainer as a Session Wrestler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundicedidea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely wont! Thanks for reading and actually caring about this you guys lol. I woke up today in almost disbelief that this was happening

Normally I would have no problem showing a pic, given how easy it is to protect anonymity. Nut im afraid of it exploding in her face because she's pretty recognizable from her supplement and fitness modeling, so im a little hesitant. Plus, she already knows about my wrestling thing, and id hate to think of how she'd react if she found about this forum. I'd love to show you all the bombshell of a trainer that i have, but the fact that she's my friend makes it easier to say sorry, no
I never asked for a pic. I meant size, hair color, ect.
Old 11-Jul-17, 04:42
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never asked for a pic. I meant size, hair color, ect.
oh my b, i already got some PMs asking for pics so i assumed thats wat you meant too.

she is:

around 5'6 if i remember right
idk how much she weighs, but i wouldnt peg her over 125 lbs
a hot brunnette with somewhat curly hair, almost as dark as her body, which is lined with well-developed muscles. she has an unbelievable core from what i've seen with her olbiques and abs. she holds the record for her age for holding a perfect-form plank the longest, in our gym

i could keep writing for days about her looks, but then it'd turn into a realitygirls clips description. i'd rather save that for the full-blown narrative -- if i hopefully get to write it!

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 11-Jul-17 at 04:54.
Old 11-Jul-17, 08:14
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Isabell (retired now) from LWS, London works as a personal trainer. I guess she had that job already when she was wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-17, 23:07
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundicedidea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lol a little TMI in the beginning, but thanks man!

i honestly think the chance encounter last night was 1 in a 1000, and i only offered to pay because she kept saying "no" and i became really hooked like a shark in a feeding frenzy after experiencing her strength and was like "holy shit, she could actually be a good wrestle-buddy!"

i would have never offered to pay in the first place if it werent my last resort. then again, ive taken her out to meals and the carnival back last january out of my pocket, so im used to paying to spend time with her (JK)

i really hope it works out and i can report back here with good news! At the same tiem tho....i feel a little bit like a douche for "objectifying" her like this. i never thought it'd feel like this. i didnt think i'd have any problem paying for a session wrestler, but then again -- she isnt a session wrestler in the sense that you and i know of
Sorry for the TMI, but I've seen others allude to things like that on here. I'm hardly the first. Just telling it like it is....

And I know what you mean about objectifying. Look, almost all men who are into women objectify them. Doesn't make it right, but we tend to do it. However, I think it's a matter of class and HOW one does it. Personally, I very much appreciate the female form. I think it's a work of art, and I adore women. That's not the same as objectifying it.

I think you're getting at something similar - you were really excited by the prospect of grappling with a woman whose curves you really "appreciate," for lack of a better term...
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-17, 03:28
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry for the TMI, but I've seen others allude to things like that on here. I'm hardly the first. Just telling it like it is....

And I know what you mean about objectifying. Look, almost all men who are into women objectify them. Doesn't make it right, but we tend to do it. However, I think it's a matter of class and HOW one does it. Personally, I very much appreciate the female form. I think it's a work of art, and I adore women. That's not the same as objectifying it.

I think you're getting at something similar - you were really excited by the prospect of grappling with a woman whose curves you really "appreciate," for lack of a better term...
Lol nicely put! Thats the most polite way to express how i feel about her lol
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-17, 06:25
BJJBlondeLover

Update, my peeps:

just came back from an EHXAUSTING but really very lucky night. it's taken me a whole damn month of planning, spending more time (and $) with her, but tonight was the night we wrestled for real and she LOVED it. my body wont be thanking me for it in a few hours, but i had an absolute blast.

there coulf be more wrestling "sessions" in the future since i "criticized" her ground work - to purposely motivate her to really bring the pain.

i'll write a full story later on, but for now im going to pass out.

thanks, gents!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 13:29
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i'll write a full story later on, but for now im going to pass out.
Did you ever write that story?
Old 14-May-18, 22:06
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

I'm training for a Spartan Race and a woman I know is really athletic, attractive and a SPX Spartan race certified trainer.

I asked if she would help me train for an upcoming Spartan race. She said she would love to, so I may hire her as a trainer.

One of the challenges I told her about was that I want to dedicate myself to the Spartan race, but I also want to be able to continue training in BJJ so as not to let me skills erode. I'm just a white belt two stripes, but I don't want to lose it.

I'll have to think of creative ways to turn Spartan race training with her into a combo with grappling training. Thinking cap is on.
Old 14-May-18, 22:32
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm training for a Spartan Race and a woman I know is really athletic, attractive and a SPX Spartan race certified trainer.

I asked if she would help me train for an upcoming Spartan race. She said she would love to, so I may hire her as a trainer.

One of the challenges I told her about was that I want to dedicate myself to the Spartan race, but I also want to be able to continue training in BJJ so as not to let me skills erode. I'm just a white belt two stripes, but I don't want to lose it.

I'll have to think of creative ways to turn Spartan race training with her into a combo with grappling training. Thinking cap is on.
Don't use dark matter to boost your thinking cap! It turned out badly for Harrison Wells (The Flash reference)

Ask her to spar with you, so she can see some moves, "just for fun"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-18, 00:03
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Can she help you better perform movement drills that you do for BJJ -- shrimping, bridging, things like that?
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post: