Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Mar-16, 07:54
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Adventures of Levi - The Great (reboot)

Poor Mozo got schooled so hard by his ex girlfriend. Tiffany is improving with each fight and I like her attitude. Gotta love a sexy heel wrestler.

Thanks for continuing your stories, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-16, 08:41
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

thanks for ur support chris... i'll try to make it more interesting...
Old 11-Mar-16, 02:15
Banned

Default Episode 7: A Handicap Match (Part 1)

After every match, Tiffany is becoming more and more stronger... She was becoming unstoppable...She is almost indestructible... So many top wrestlers were interested to face her wrath inside the ring. But she was interested in none. She thought that they were no match to her and facing them would be an insult to her pride.

Now, she wanted to do handicap matches as according to her, there were not much of her league. So, being her manager, I posted a challenge for a handicap match. As a result, there were so many teams interested to fight her. So, I selected a random team for her. The team's name was 'ALPHA TWINS' consisting of two wrestlers. Maybe they were twin brothers.

Their stats are

ASHTON:

Age- 18
Weight- 123 lbs
height- 5'6
Finishing move- superkick

AXEL:

Age- 18
Weight- 125 lbs
Height- 5'6
Finishing move- superkick

"hey babe... I don't know much about the twins... all I could find out is that they looks almost identical and perform same moves. They have good inring chemistry. They are also very lethal...so, be careful... handicap match was ur choice..." I talked to Tiffany

"don't u have faith on me, Levi... i know I can do this... honey, u worry too much..." she replied me as she was busy putting on her wrestling gear...

The match day arrived.

Tiffany entered the arena, accompanied by me... She entered the ring. I settled to the ringside... then, the "ALPHA TWINS" made their entrance.

Inside the ring, Tiffany, holding a mic made a statement: "hello everyone... I know u all hate me... u all dislike me... none of u wanna see my face... well, I know u all have got some reasons. Some boys hate me becoz their girlfriends are not hot like me... some girls hate me becoz they are jealous of my beauty... some hate me becoz they don't possess the strength like me... And, everybody hates me becoz I always disappoint them by ending the careers of their favourite innocent wrestlers.

The crowd was booing her as loud as they could... The stadium filled with chants of "BORING" Tiffany was not happy at this this reaction from the crowd... She then shouted at the referee to ring the bell as she couldn't wait to crush her opponents...She did not even want to let her opponent speak...

Last edited by stalix7; 11-Mar-16 at 12:38.
Old 11-Mar-16, 02:45
Banned

Default Episode 7: A Handicap Match (Part 2)

The bell rang…

Axel starts with Tiffany. Axel tried to grab her. When he got close enough, she grabbed his right hand in her left. She slightly turned her body and threw a shapely hip into him. Axel went sailing over her and hit the floor. "SLAM!" As he laid there surprised, she kicked him in the ribs and in the head.
"STOMP!..STOMP!..STOMP!..STOMP!"

Then she waited for Axel to get up. He got to his feet on pain… "I don't know how you did that, bitch. But you're going to pay" He threatened.

He fired a left hook and a straight right to finish her off. Missing her, while she ducked and dodged, annoyed. She even made him more angry by saying, "You missed me boy. Is that all you've got?"

He didn’t replied but threw punches as fast as he could, but to Tiff, they were slow and awkward. She had no trouble evading them. He stopped punching, wondering why she wasn't lying in the floor. Tiffany took the opportunity to launch her own attack. "SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!" She was punching him. His whole face was hurting and he stumbled back a few steps.

After about 15 punches, she kicked him in his balls… “ARGHHH” he shouted in pain. She then grabs him from back side and gives him a “GERMAN SUPLEX” She lifts him off the mat and gives him another one. Then one more… Wow she gave him 3 german suplexes. She almost took him to suplex city!!! (Brock Lesnar would be proud of her)

Axel was lying helpless in the mat. Seeing his brother being destroyed at the hands of a lady, Ashton ran into the ring and tried to attack her. But she quickly noticed this and dodged. When he turned to face her, she punched his nose so hard that it bleed… Tears were flowing throw his eyes. He was not able to open his eyes from the pain. She then gave him a low blow. Grabbing him from behind, she gave him a german too… His back hit the mat hard. Picking him off the mat, she gave him 2 more german suplexes.

Both Axel and Ashton were lying in the mate with their prone bodies, which seemed like they were lifeless. She could have pinned them already and won the match. But she has another idea. She asked me to hand her a chair. I was happy at that and did accordingly…

She then laid out one of them onto the chair with a hard ‘DOWN TO HELL’ (rock bottom). “CRACK!!!” His backbones might have broken. She, then lifted the other twin and gave him one too… This time onto the body of the other twin. Putting one of her beautiful leg over the body of her hepless opponent, she asked the ref to make the count.

1…2…3… and here’s ur winner as expected… “TIFFAAAAANY”

The crowd were silent as they had no idea to either cheer for her or boo her… Though most of them preferred booing her…

She came out of the ring and we did our signature kiss . I took the mic and taunted the crowd by saying, “listen up u fucking pathetic loosers… HAIL UR KING,LEVI AND QUEEN, TIFFANY…AND BOW TO OUR FEET… or else GET READY TO SEE THE WORSE” and then, we left the arena…

With that she goes 4-0 up… This time she defeated two at a time. She became an unstoppable force… There seems to be nobody, who could survive her raw power and strength…
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-16, 06:51
Last Achievements

Yup. She's a heel, alright.

Thanks for another story, Stalix.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-16, 08:08
Banned

thnks chris
Old 11-Mar-16, 15:28
Banned

Default Episode 8: Tiffany's Domination Continues

In today’s match, Tiffany will go against three of the most complete and powerful wrestlers in the entire federation in a 1 vs 3 handicap match.

Her opponents are:

RAY:

Age- 16
Weight- 165 lbs
Height- 5’7
Finishing move- F5

JOHN:

Age- 16
Weight- 145 lbs
Height- 5’8
Finishing move- pedigree

SKYLARK:

Age- 17
Weight- 155 lbs
Height- 5’7
Finishing move- powerslam

The match day arrived…

Tiffany walked to the center of the ring when the bell rang. John, Ray and Skylark were confidently smiling as they surrounded her. Skylark made the charge and ran toward Tiffany but she speared him back to the canvas. Then she lifted Ray in her strong arms and bodyslammed him with so much ease. John was attempting to grab her but instead she grabbed him by the wrist and whipped him around. When he rebounded off of the ropes and stumbled back to her, his jaw was met by one of her devastating roundhouse kicks. He collapsed to the canvas.

With the three guys down and barely conscious, Tiff took her time to individually punish them. Ray was the first one to feel her wrath. She dragged him to his feet and drove him back to the corner turnbuckle with ease. She kneed him in the groin area repeatedly and then lifted him overhead and laid him out with a big SAMOAN DROP.

She went back for Skylark. He was unable to defend himself while she beat him back to the ropes with solid rights and lefts. He bounced off of the ropes and fell flat on his face.

Now, John was up and staggering towards her when she turned to meet him. She preceded to kick the helpless boy all around the ring. The last brutal kick sent him flying through the air and clean out of the ring.

She turned with a smile and went back for Ray. She took her time as he was recovering from the brutal beatdown. She low blowed him. Then, grabbing him by his shoulder, she lifted him off the canvas and gave him a ‘DOWN TO HELL’(rock bottom).

Now, it was John’s time. As he got to his feet she punched him so hard that his lips were bleeding. She then grabbed him from backside and gave a GERMAN SUPLEX. As Skylark was somehow able to get inside the ring after he was thrown out. She laid him out with a GERMAN too. She then brought him to the centre of the ring and piledrived him onto the mat. “WHAM”. She turned her attention towards John. Grabbing him by his hair, she dragged him towards her and lifted him over her shoulders. She slammed him over the lying body of Skylark with an ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT.

Now, she picked the body of Ray and put his head between her thighs. Holding his waist using her hands, she lifted him and gave him a POWERBOMB over the helpless bodies of Skylark and John… Its over now.

She put her leg on the chest of Ray and the ref made the call…

1…2…3… and here’s ur winner, TIFAAANY…

In this match, she defeated not one, not two, but three of the most strongest wrestlers with so much ease. This match was a perfect display of Tiffany’s raw power.

With that she goes 5-0 up…

Her legacy continues...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-16, 22:45
Last Achievements

Wow. I might have liked to take on Tiffany some time, but she's a machine. So much power and viciousness packed into a sexy feminine body.
Old 12-Mar-16, 02:07
Banned

u can take on her Chris but for now she's already booked... maybe a little time latter...
Old 12-Mar-16, 03:32
Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23
Last Achievements

nice story , it will be nice if she kills anyone in the ring as revenge( maybe like levi getting jealous of her and betrays her then she takes her revenge on the manager and becomes face.)
The Following User Says Thank You to kishore For This Useful Post:

Tags
begformercy, domination, femdom, femdom wrestling, fetish, fighting, forced sex, girl beats boy, girl power, legs, mixed, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, scissors, smother, torture, wrestling