Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jun-16, 16:01
Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Step mother ruins family

It is not a real story,just a fantasy.Have fun !

Me and my stepmom have badblood between us.She always tries to send me away from home as i do same to her.She is 38 years old but curvy,and i am 21 years old skinny guy.Even if i hate her,i like to smell her socks and shoes after she come home.I wasn't aware that she knows the situation.I don't talk about my fetish because im very shy about it.One day we were sitting in living room and watching television.She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra.There was no socks on her foot and she had very nice nail lacquer,just to make me horny.I was trying to look at her feet without get cought.I was doing well but finally she saw me.After i looked her foot i had an eye contact with her,she smiled and saw my erection too.She said ''I knew it,you can't stand to my foot right?'She raise her foot and said 'Come little closer to step mommys feet''Jokingly.I turn around and she said ''It is okay,i know we are not good but it can be a sign of peace between us.''And she start to seduce me,and she was doing it well so i seduced and said''Ok,lets have peace''And i started to lick her foot,smell and kiss her foot.She looked happy,and said''Come up to pussy''then i started to move up while kissing her foot and legs.I licked all the way up to pussy,finally i was there.But when i get there she started to laugh.It was real evil laugh.Then she got me in headscissors and said '' You are finished my little boy'' She get her cellphone and take pictures of me between her legs.Then she started to squeeze very hard to knock me out.I started to cry but it diddn't take too long me to pass out.When i wake up she has already handcuff me to the bed.Then she come near me and said while chin grabbing me ''It is over,you are my bitch now,if you dont want me to send theese pictures to your dad you need to worship my feet again.''And it was trap also one i worship her foot she take picture of that too.Then said''Haha you are very easy to break.From now you do what i said,when i want.All of your money belongs to me now,your only purpose on life is serve me now.If you break any rule im going to make you famous with theese picture.Do you understand me clear ?'' I said yes please just dont tell anyone i will do whatever you want''Then she released me and took my money to buy new shoes.She came home with her friends.Then she call me and said ''come over we need a table.''I went there to see what can i do but i was very surprised when she tell me that i was going to be the table.They all put their foot on my back while taking pictures.Then stepmom wants me to lick her friends foot also i couldn't refuse.I lick all of the foots she take more pictures.That was the moment i realized,she was right from now im her bitch i can't do anything to her she got me very good with her strong womenhood.The whole month passed with eating food from her feet,sleeping in cage,strap on my neck,i wasn't even permitted to walk on my feet i had to walk like a dog.Then my father come home.Then she show him all of the pictures.And absolutely my father kicked me out of house.She won the game,she kicked me out of house she smiled at me with a humaliating look.But it diddn't end after i kicked out of house she text me and said''Its not over yet you are still my bitch,remember i said i can make you famous,i just show them to your father now imagine if everyone talks about you,about your lose that caused by your fetish.After a month she divorce with my dad and took almost all of his property.She was really merciless.Dad start to alcohol his life has ruined.Then she took me back to house that she took from my dad.She was the new owner,she make that place a dungeon.She trained me to become a better slave,from that day i always wear latex.Because that what she wants.She handcuffs me and beats me all the time.I can't go out because she doesn't let me to go out.Even if she is with all of the scars i couldn't go out easly.I started to feel good in cage,because most of the time i was there.She trained me very well that i started to beg her just to beat me up brutally.All in all she ruin the family take all of the property and money.She was the victorious.She was really evil and strong women.We couldn't resist to her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lalalay For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-16, 17:32
Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Step mother ruins family

Real mother shows up:

After months of living this way,my real mom showed up.She came to save me from the slavery.But stepmom was aware of her.So she was prepared for my mom.Mom knocked door very hard so we understand that she was very pissed off.My step mom went to the door while riding me she did it just to provoke my mom.And it worked my mom immediately attack to stepmom.But my stepmom quickly overpower my mom and got full mount.She starts to barrage those fists.And my mom knocked out.Then my stepmom made me tie my mom up,and i did.Then she command me to be her(Stepmom's)chair.She waited my mom to wake up while using me as a chair.When my mom wake up she looked at me with a pity.She knew that i have submitted to stepmom.It was too late to save me.Stepmom made an offer to my mom.She said''You two are going to fight with no rules.Whoever wins,is free to go.But the loser has to pay.Im going to torture the loser.''And my mom accept it.We cleared the room and start fighting.I couldn't hit her i was about to tell stepmom that i'm not going to fight,but when i turned to my stepmom my mom kicked me in the facer real hard,i got rocked.Then she knee my balls several times and i fell down.She get on top of me and start to punch me in the face.I was about to knocked out but i managed to grab her fists and get a full guard.I was bleeding very bad.Then she bite me and get free.After she get free she got my back and locked rear naked choke.I was helpless,my mother said ''Im sorry but i have to do this it's my only way out'' Then i went out cold.She was the victorious.But stepmom changed her mind.And said''Now you need to make him worship your feet if he does that you free to go''My mom come to wake me up she give little slaps with her foot.And said 'lick my foot or im going to kill you '' i start licking because i knew that she has the power to destroy me.When i start to worship my mom's foot my step mom started to laugh said''I can't belive you doing this.Your own mother forces you to worship her foot''My mom was ready to leave but stepmom changed her mind again and said''I told you that loser is going to tortured.New fact is winner going to torture to loser.''My mom tied me up and start to knee my balls,whiplashing me,punching real hard that she breake my nose,she taser me,to get out of there.And my stepmom let her go after making my mom to destroy me.My stepmom is the most evil person on the world.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lalalay For This Useful Post: