Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-16, 22:33
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Monica's Revenge

Monica's Revenge

This is a sequel to the story "Monica The Machine" which can be found here... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It was just about over. We had been at it for close to an hour but Monica finally had me locked in her lethal reverse headscissor and I could feel my eyelids drooping. It wouldn't be long now before I was knocked out once again by my newfound sparring partner.

It had been a couple months since I first met Monica and we had settled into a pretty reliable routine of wrestling just about every weekday after work. I never won, but I had at least improved on my skill somewhat. Our matches became more drawn out and they seemed to take more out of her but they'd always end with me either tapping out or passing out.

As I struggled with which option I'd be choosing on this particular Friday night, the pressure on my neck suddenly eased as Monica released the scissor hold and shifted into a reverse school girl pin, straddling my throat.

"I think tonight's the night I go for my first ever smother KO. What do you think J?" She asked as she began tucking her bare feet behind my head. She wiggled back a bit pressing her ass tightly under my chin. Her black tights stretched to their limit over her backside making the fabric almost see through, revealing that she had opted to wear a thong underneath. I gritted my teeth against the pressure, refusing to answer her or tap out. Without another word, Monica lifted off of my throat, pulled her butt cheeks apart and lowered down, making sure to use her feet to hold me in position.

I had been in this hold countless times by this point and knew it would only be a matter of time before I'd be forced to tap out. Whether she'd let me breathe immediately was another question entirely. She had never knocked me out this way before but she often made the threat. She even divulged to me that she's always wanted to attempt it but never could go through with it.

I began struggling even though I knew it was useless. If she wanted to stay on my face, I had learned that's where she'd be no matter how hard I tried. She'd usually reward my attempts at breathing with some air but I had come to find out this was a psychological ploy in order to prolong her facesits. If her victim thought they were earning their own breaths, they'd be more likely to try to continue the fight, meaning more time Monica could spend on her throne.

As my breaks for air became less and less, I contemplated tapping out but was again granted a breath. This time when she resumed her smother, I overheard her speaking with one of her friends. I'm not sure what the convo was about but I could sense Monica no longer had her full attention on me. So I stopped my struggles and went limp, deciding that perhaps I could trick her into thinking I passed out and escape through questionable ethics.

As the seconds passed, remaining motionless was difficult. She really was paying her full attention to her conversation and I was getting no air whatsoever. Eventually I heard her friend walk away and finally Monica realized I wasn't moving.

"J?" She asked. "Hey J!" She shouted a bit louder, slapping my chest. It took everything in my power not to react. Suddenly she lifted off of me and slapped my face a couple times. I opened one eye slightly to see her calling for someone to come check on me. That's when I hopped up and darted my right arm around her throat, yanking her backwards into a rear naked choke.

"Ugh ...you ... asshole!" She shouted as I cinched my arm around her throat and added in a body scissor for good measure. She managed to angle me onto my back but I refused to let go. I knew if I applied enough pressure properly I wouldn't have to maintain the hold much longer. Monica planted her feet and bridged, trying to pull free from my scissors but I knew I couldn't give up control and tried to hold on. She slammed herself downwards, crushing my manhood but I still managed to hold on. She went for the same move again, but this time it was a bit weaker. She went for it a third time but barely had the strength to lift up and when she dropped this time I easily rolled to put us both laying on our sides. She tried to wedge her fingers between my arm and her throat but it was clear her strength was sapped. I wondered if I'd get to experience what it felt like making someone pass out but that's when she begrudgingly tapped out on my forearm. I immediately released her and she rolled to her belly exhausted.

I was tired as well but adrenaline kicked in and soon I was on my feet, literally jumping for joy over my first victory, celebrating as if I had just won 10 straight Super Bowls.

"Yes! I did it! I FINALLY DID IT!" I shouted, not caring who heard me, or that I had won by playing possum. All that I cared about was that for once it wasn't me laying on the mat exhausted. It certainly wasn't my finest moment.

"Whatever J, that was a fluke and you know it." Monica said as she slowly pulled herself into a seated position.

"I don't care! Tonight I'M THE WINNER!" I shouted, clapping for myself. I really was acting like an ass.

"Ok winner well what do you say we go again?" She asked getting to her feet.

"I say HELL NO! I'm the champ now! We fight on my terms!" I spat back. This one caused her to chuckle.

"Ok then champ, I'll give you this one tonight. But how about tomorrow?" She asked, clearly wanting to avenge her loss as soon as possible.

"Eh that doesn't sound right. I think I'm going to savor this one for the weekend. Maybe Monday but honestly, I may just take a full week off to really soak it all in." I answered. Her smile turned to more of a glare.

"You're telling me that you win one match... ONE MATCH... And now you're going to give me the run around? For what? Just give me a rematch and we'll reset this to how things are SUPPOSED to be." She spat back, not finding the situation nearly as comical as I did.

"Relax Monica I'm just messing with you. I'll see you Monday." I said back with a smile but she still wasn't happy.

"Tomorrow." She said back.

"Monica, we've always wrestled after work. I'm not coming in on a Saturday just because you're a sore loser. Don't worry, you'll get your shot at the champ" I responded, hoping to ease the tension a bit but she was still clearly upset.

"Fine. Do what you want." She answered and stormed off. I decided it was probably best to let her go and that by the time Monday rolled around she'd be happy to put me right back in my place beneath her.

I woke up the next morning in a great mood, that is until I checked my phone. Monica had sent me 30 text messages in various threatening tones making it clear that I didn't earn anything the previous night and that if I had any balls I'd meet her at the gym that day. I answered her politely that I wanted to go for a run and take care of other things this weekend and that I promised she'd have her chance Monday. Without any response I figured that was the end of it and threw on some shorts and a tank top to head out for my run. I usually run between 3-5 miles but I was feeling so good that morning that I pushed myself beyond and stayed out for what turned out to be an 8 mile run. I returned home extremely tired but in very good spirits.

Winded and dripping in sweat, I entered my apartment and immediately went to the fridge and downed a bottle of water. As the last drop slid down the bottle, I had the strange feeling that someone was there and before I knew what was going on, I was in a rear naked chokehold and being pulled to the floor.

"Some champ you are!" Was the only thing I heard before passing out.

I was jarred awake by the familiar feeling of powerful thighs crushing my skull.

"Yowww!" I shouted in utter pain and confusion.

"Oh are you awake again? My mistake!" Monica exclaimed, shifting her grip back down around my throat and unleashing her full power. By the time I registered what was happening, I was unconscious again.

I snorted myself awake only to discover I was still trapped in Monica's reverse headscissor. She was barely applying any pressure but her thick thighs were still restricting blood flow to my brain. I could hear my heart pounding inside my own head as I struggled to assess the situation. My hands moved to her thighs as I began attempting to pry them apart but she reacted by unleashing another one of her powerful squeezes. A couple moments later and I was asleep again.

I began to stir, feeling some light slaps on my cheeks. When I looked up, it was just in time to see Monica's legs kick out wide sending her full weight crashing down upon my torso. Unable to protect myself, the wind was knocked completely out of me.

"While you try to catch you're breath let me explain something to you J. The only reason we wrestle regularly is because I allow it. If I ever got tired of you, I could snap you like a twig. Understand?" She asked, shifting herself onto my throat.

"Ugh... Yes Monica... I understand..." I mumbled, struggling against her weight.

"Ok so here's the plan. I'm going to let you up and catch your breath and we're going to have ourselves a proper match. And this time I'm not going to hold anything back. That will teach you never to show me up the way you did last night. Deal?" She asked, punctuating her statement with a violent thrust of her hips. Anger was boiling up inside of me but it was mostly coming from my damaged pride. I had taken countless beatings from Monica and she couldn't even let me enjoy this one tiny victory. At this moment, I decided I had had enough. Struggling to breathe with her 160 lbs grinding into my throat, I began my retort.

"Of course... Now you want... A proper match..." It was tough to get the words out but I pressed on.

"After you... Sneak attack... And cheat... And ARRRGGHHHH!!!" I was cut off by my tormentor pulling upwards on my head, applying a violent crotch choke. She began riding my throat while simultaneously choking me under her weight.

"Do you not want to start this match fairly? Because I could easily just put you out again if that's what you want J." She threatened, slightly easing up. I decided a fair shot was better than being knocked out again, so I quickly changed my tune.

"Fine Monica. Just let me up and we'll see who the better wrestler is." I spat, trying to sound threatening but probably sounding more pathetic than ever.

"Hahaha oh J. I'm sure we will!" She announced with a giggle while rising to her feet. She offered me a helpful hand but I swatted it away.

"Ooooo cranky today are we?" She remarked as I pushed myself to my feet.

"Being choked out without warning can do that to a person." I responded, trying to get my bearings back so I could at least give her decent competition. I wasn't happy about being goaded into this match but now that she was here, I was determined to prove that she had no right to manhandle me anytime she wanted. I had to learn to defend myself.

We wandered to the living room where I pushed the coffee table against a wall to provide more space for the match. I turned back to Monica and was stunned at what I saw. She was wearing her usual black leggings that hugged her so tightly that they looked like a second layer of skin. I could make out the outline of the thong she wore underneath, which was clearly a psychological ploy to get into my head. She also wore a tight black tank top, showing off a bit of her cleavage, another attempt at mind games. But what shocked me the most was the pair of silver handcuffs she held just dangling off of her pointer finger.

"What do you say we make this match a little more interesting?" She suggested, twirling the cuffs around on her fingers. I was speechless. I didn't know how to respond. I had taken many a beating from Monica but never had bondage ever been involved.

"Interesting? How so?" I nervously asked.

"Well champ, I'm obviously not pleased with how you presented yourself yesterday so I want to show you who the real champ is. Winner by KO only. The winner then gets to use these on the loser and can then do anything they want. No tap outs. No safe words. No limits. Just a winner and HER slave." She said, grinning ear to ear at the implication of her being the one in control.

"Anything huh?" I asked, contemplatively. My filthy mind danced with different humiliating things I could do to her while achieving my own gratification, completely blinded by the facts that I was exhausted from my earlier run and subsequent KO's by the same very woman issuing the challenge.

"Yes. Anything you perv. I know you're thinking of things way beyond wrestling and I'm ok with that. I'm so sure that you won't be beating me again that I'll give you my consent right here right now. If you somehow win, any perverted thing you can think of, you can do to me. Just as long as you don't bitch when you're the one getting cuffed." She concluded quite confidently.

"As long as this stays between us, I think I'm ok with that." I responded. We shook hands to seal the agreement and immediately began circling each other. After a couple feints, I went for a single leg takedown. She anticipated the move but I had gotten more skilled and continued to press forward. I managed to get her left leg up, and kept pushing. To my surprise, I was actually able to take her down. She immediately went into defense mode when I tried to advance into a pin. She bent her knees and thwarted my attempts at straddling her. As I struggled to advance past her guard, she cinched in a rib crushing body scissors. She grasped my wrists and reared back with a full on squeeze.

I groaned from the pressure but refused to be moved from my stance. She wiggled sideways to try to get me off of her but I knew I had to stay firm. I widened my stance and leaned forward, pressing my weight down on her. She released my wrists and grabbed behind my head, pulling it down into her chest. At the last moment I turned my face sideways to avoid her humiliating breast smother but she kept pulling my head tighter against her, wrenching my neck roughly. She unleashed another brutal squeeze with her powerful thighs.

"There's no escaping the pythons!" She exclaimed, proudly mashing my internal organs with her monster legs. I didn't respond as I had begun trying to pry my head free from her clutches. As I struggled with her hands, I pulled away briefly but was quickly yanked back down again. This time I plopped face first right down into her cleavage.

"Mmphhh!" I muffled out in an intense panic. With the amount of energy I had been exerting, the smother caught me by complete surprise and I knew I had to escape quickly if I didn't want to be cuffed.

"Not one of my usual tactics but it's effective isn't it?" Monica taunted, unleashing another strong prolonged squeeze to my abdomen. I kept yanking at her hands, trying to free my head from her grasp. That's when she finally rolled to her side, taking away what little advantage I had. She released my head much to my relief but switched her scissor grip to that of a a figure 4 body scissor. She snatched her ankle with her hand and pulled her scissor slightly tighter, squeezing the air out of me.

"Uh oh J. Already caught in my anaconda scissors?" She teased, tightening her grip ever so slightly. With each labored breath I took, she would squeeze just a bit harder. It was becoming very difficult to breathe. In a desperate attempt at freedom, I began pressing up on her chin to try to create distance. She grimaced as her neck twisted awkwardly and surprisingly, she had to release the figure 4. I rushed to my feet but she was up just as quickly, tackling me back to the ground. She hopped past my guard and landed her ass right on my midsection. Before she could properly pin my arms down though, I wiggled sideways and was able to slide out from under her. Again I tried to rush to my feet but she grabbed me in a side headlock. Before I knew what was going on, she powered me over with a brutal judo throw, landing her full weight onto my ribs and maintaining the side headlock. When she wrenched it in, she took great care to mash one of her tits directly over my mouth and nostrils. My ribs were in agony from the throw and now my neck was being wrenched while simultaneously being breast smothered. And I was significantly weaker from the last predicament. The situation was becoming unbearable, so I knew what I had to do. I tapped out, admitting defeat and surrendering my chances of being the dominant wrestler. Monica just pressed her tit tighter against my face.

"Oh no J, I must have really knocked you loopy. I said at the start that this was a KO only match." She added, causing my eyes to bulge in shock. I immediately began flailing in desperate attempts to pull free but she wasn't having it. In fact she just kept laughing the more I struggled.

"You really should be trying to save that energy." She suggested casually, which did nothing to ease my fears. I could not pry free of her smother and my lungs were beginning to burn. Add in the ache in my neck from her constant wrenching and I was really regretting not paying closer attention to her rules.

In my struggle, I managed to angle my head just enough to snag some air. When she heard the slight wheeze, she leaned tighter against my face. Lucky for me, she over compensated her leverage and I wiggled myself free of her headlock.

I got to my knees before she was on me again but I was prepared. I low bridged her attack causing her to tumble over me. I quickly pounced and straddled her waist. Pinning her wrists down with my hands, I hopped forward onto her chest, getting the top of my shins to help pin her shoulders down.

Unfortunately for me at 135lbs, I hardly had the weight or skill to hold her down. She easily escaped by rolling one shoulder up causing me to topple sideways. Not prepared to give up, I used one of her techniques and crossed my ankles behind her head, trapping one of her arms into a loose triangle choke. It didn't take long to realize that I had her in quite a pickle. Her face was pressed tightly against my throbbing cock and I couldn't help but laugh at the irony. She did not share the same sense of humor, especially when I pulled behind her head and thrusted my hips up at her.

"I'm... Gonna... Kill you..." Was all she said as I decided to lay on the humiliation.

"What was that you were saying earlier to me? About how you consent to ANYTHING my filthy mind can come up with?" I taunted, tightening my scissor hold, causing her to grimace. I knew if I shifted my grip into a figure four, I could probably knock her out but I decided to keep teasing her.

"Oh right, I remember now. You were soooooo confident you'd win that you put it all on the table assuming I'd never have the chance." I proclaimed, enjoying being the one in control for once. She said nothing, just stared back up with anger in her eyes. I decided to continue.

"And yet here you are, minutes away from being knocked out by your favorite little jobber. Isn't that interesting?" I asked, mustering up another squeeze for my opponent.

"Maybe I'll just take some time to run some ideas by you? That cool with you?" I went on, unleashing another powerful squeeze. I was starting to find my second wind. Monica still laid speechless, trapped in my headscissor, trying to angle her face away from my member.

"You're a good wrestler so you know what's about to happen. I'm going to shift my grip into a figure four, angle your head just so and squeeze the life right out of you." I proclaimed, as if I was some sort of super villain filling in the hero on all the aspects of my secret plan.

"What I don't think you realize is, once you're unconscious and I'm officially STILL THE CHAMP in this rivalry, I'm going to strip you down naked, cuff your hands behind your back and give that dangerous ass of yours the spanking it deserves." With that comment she raged. She flailed about screaming in anger but much to both of our surprises, I held on. She slowly lost steam and let her body fall back to the floor, head and arm still trapped.

"Oh I wasn't done yet Monica, that was only the beginning!" I exclaimed deviously.

"Maybe this hard cock of mine finds its way into your mouth. Maybe it's time YOU learned what it's like to choke on your opponents private parts huh?" I threatened, unleashing more rage inside of her.

"If you EVER touch me with that thing it'll be the last thing you ever do!" She shouted down at me.

"Really Monica? That's cute... I'll see you when you wake up." I responded and went to shift my grip.

As soon as I loosened, she bounced to her knees and immediately pulled her head free. In that one instant, I looked up at her and knew I was fucked. With fury in her eyes, she crashed immediately down on top of me and aggressively pinned me. She then lifted her ass up and slammed it down hard onto my belly. She repeated the motion higher up on my chest. And then again. And again. Each time her weight seemingly crashing down with even more force.

After several of these short butt drops, she snatched my hair yanking my head off the floor and slapped on a front headscissor. She then rolled to her side, shifting her legs into her figure four. She slowly inched herself tighter under my chin while simultaneously cinching in the hold. She didn't say anything, just focused her eyes on me as she pulled up on her ankle, tightening her grip.

The pressure on my arteries slowly began to increase as I pried away at her legs, desperately trying to break her grip. As my attempts slowed, the pressure eased and I felt the blood rush to my head. I began to struggle again and went for the hand she was using to cinch in the figure four. I managed to break her grasp, or so I thought. Once her hand was free it darted right to my face as she pinched my nose shut. Then she slipped her other hand over my mouth to complete the smother.

I began squirming uselessly in her grasp as I realized her intentions. She didn't want to knock me out by conventional means. She wanted to smother me out slowly and methodically. She wanted me to suffer throughout the ordeal as opposed to the quick and painless blood chokes I had grown accustomed to. She wanted to send me a message.

My hands pulled at her wrists but she kept my nostrils pinched shut. The lack of oxygen sent me into a deep panic. I knew that if she wanted to put me out, she very easily could do that simply by tightening the scissor hold but that wasn't happening. Instead she was simply holding my head in place for her hand over mouth smother.

"Fading yet?" She asked rather playfully as my spastic attempts at breaking free proved useless. My eyes were watering as I wondered how long the process of going out may take. The inferno in my lungs intensified as my body now began contorting awkwardly to try to escape. In the ensuing struggle, a small sip of air snuck between her fingers.

"Dammit!" She exclaimed as she heard the slight wheeze of air making it into my body. It wasn't much but still enough to annoy my tormentor. "Now I gotta start all over again!"

She adjusted her grip to seal up my breathing again but the same thing eventually happened. My body became desperate for air and somehow contorted itself to sneak a brief breath. She again adjusted her smother, only to have the same thing occur. This time she decided to switch tactics.

She released her hand over mouth smother and cinched in the figure 4. My eyes bulged as I knew a brief nap was coming my way. My eyelids grew heavy as it was only a matter of time now before this match would be over. Just when I thought I was finished, she released me completely and got to her feet.

"Not just yet J. I'll give you one more chance to beat me. Now get up." She ordered. I wanted to listen but I was just too exhausted to move. I laid on my back, desperately trying to catch my breath.

"You better get up soon. I'm not going to tell you again." She said, more firmly this time. I began to stir and managed to get to my knees before her patience ran out. She charged me and immediately got me down in a schoolgirl pin. I knew this would be a fight for my life now, and I summoned something deep inside of me and immediately began fighting back. Unfortunately my efforts came too late as she had already mounted me and secured my right arm under her knee. My left arm flailed about as I tried anything to prevent her from completing the pin but she managed to secure that one as well. At this point she relaxed her body and settled atop my torso. Her weight was now bearing down on my chest, making it difficult to regain my breath after all the exertion of trying to keep her at bay.

It was obvious that this was the position she was most comfortable in. She reached up and tightened her pony tail nonchalantly. Figuring she was no longer focused on me, I tried to throw her but it was no use. With everything I had been through that day, escaping this was impossible.

"Hahaha is that all you got left? Go ahead, keep trying." She said condescendingly, crossing her arms in front of her chest. The tone of her comment cut me, so I tried to summon more strength to throw her but still couldn't move her. At this point, she inched forward a bit.

"You almost got me that time! Come on you can do it!" She mockingly urged as I uselessly scrambled beneath her. With each pathetic attempt, Monica slid ever so slightly up my torso.

"I think you have me this time. Push!" She shouted, looking down at me with a satisfied look on her face. She was toying with me now and there was nothing I could do about it. However that was not stopping me. I was so exhausted but I couldn't bear the thought of her massive ass engulfing my face at this point. I'd endured too much already to handle something like that.

"You... Getting ... Tired... Yet?" I murmured up at her, my legs kicking uselessly about. It was all I could think to say. I'm not sure what I intended on accomplishing, but I felt something needed to be said.

"Hahaha you know what? I actually am getting a bit tired." She said, much to my surprise before continuing "Of you"

And with that she advanced over my throat and relaxed her weight. I immediately went into a bridge but it was already well established that she was not budging. My struggles only served to amuse her but something had come over me. There was some sort of survival instinct that kept kicking in despite my exhaustion. She lingered on my windpipe, slowly grinding her weight down and choking me out. It wasn't until my vision began to blur until she lifted up. For a brief second, air flooded my lungs but as soon as it was granted, it was cut off again by Monica's monster ass coming down onto my face.

I was thrust into the darkness that was Monica's thick backside as she threatened to crush my skull. My desperate pleas for mercy went unheard as she settled stop her throne. My body convulsed and heaved but still no air. I twisted awkwardly under her, trying anything for even the slightest bit of air. She lifted up and crashed right back down.

"Go ahead, keep wasting that energy. It'll just make the facesit KO even easier." She teased, causing my heart to sink. I was out of options. She was determined to end me in a very specific way and that would be the only way this would ever end. I was going to have to suffer.

Despite her threat, every time I thought I could handle no more, Monica would lift up for a second or two and then resume her smother. With each brief respite, I'd summon what little energy I had and attempt to break free but each time this got more and more pathetic. Eventually it got to the point where I was no longer even struggling. I laid there motionless as Monica continued to punish my face. After several prolonged smothers and subsequent breathing breaks, she latched on once more, but this time she angled her feet against the sides of my head and really let her weight go.

"Ok I'm done toying with you now. Time for you to go night night!" She taunted but I didn't even react. I braced myself for the smother and tried to stay still. I figured it couldn't be much longer now. Boy was I wrong! Being smothered like this at one point of my life had been a fantasy, but I never realized how badly the body would fight for air. Every time I came close, my body would twist and turn and always end up finding some air to keep me conscious. After several attempts, Monica was growing restless.

"Maybe I need to try a different position?" She suggested out loud and peeled off of my face. I was completely out of breath as she spun herself around and began setting up for her reverse face sit. I wanted to try to call it off but was unable to get any words out as I was trying to catch my breath. She slipped her bare feet under my head and spread her butt cheeks apart. Before I could protest, she was locking down onto my face again. This time she had a much tighter hold on me. Her butt cheeks engulfed my face as my nose became locked in her ass crack. Her crotch pressed tightly over my mouth and this time she wasn't granting air. If I would have guessed, this would absolutely be the end of me here but again I underestimated the human body. Just as it happened earlier, every time I got close to passing out, my body would arch and convulse and ultimately find ways for me to sneak another breath. Again after several attempts, Monica became frustrated. She lifted off my face, leaned forward and pulled my head into her signature reverse head scissor. It was painful, but a welcome break from all the smothering. I could feel the pressure cut my blood flow off and was actually excited at the match finally being over. Of course it was too good to be true though. Instead of knocking me out, she shifted to a figure four grip, driving my nose directly into her asshole.

"I know this will technically be a scissor KO, but at least the last thing you'll remember is my ass in your face. Nighty night!" She cooed, as my arms went limp. Finally this would all be over.

Once I was out, she loosened her grip just a bit but admitted she had some fun with me. She was loosening her grip only to tighten back up again, driving my unconscious face repeatedly into her ass. I woke up just in time to be slammed right back into the same position.

"You can't be up yet! I haven't even cuffed you!" She teased and again ratcheted up the pressure. Soon enough I was out again and this is when she really decided to have her fun. She released me and cuffed my lifeless arms behind me. She rolled me onto my back and took out her phone. She then proceeded to take several photos of her sitting on my face in different positions. When I came to, she was straddling my chest, playing on her phone.

"Looks like I win again J... I sent you some photos of the victory celebration that you slept through." She told me as I slowly started to clear the cob webs.

"Well thanks I guess... Can you let me go now?" I asked, but judging from my arms being cuffed behind me, I had already guessed that it wasn't going to be that easy.

"I really should considering everything I've put you through." She said before continuing "except there was that little rule that you were to become my slave. And unfortunately for you, there's still one goal I intend to accomplish before letting you go."

I knew exactly what she meant. She had been chasing a smother KO this entire time and she hadn't accomplished it. I was terrified, turned on, and strangely resigned to my fate despite the agony she had already put me through. It was an interesting mix of emotions.

"I figure if you're tied up and I use my triangle face lock to hold you into place, you won't be able to move me and it will all be over. If it doesn't work though? Well let's just say I'm determined to make it work." She said, with an almost darkness filling in her eyes. Monica had transformed again. No more was she playing sexy games with me. She wanted to prove to both me and herself that she could smother someone into unconsciousness and she had made up her mind that I was that very someone.

I said nothing as she went to her side and pulled me between her legs. She locked my face into place and rolled me to my back. She coiled her legs behind my head and settled her weight tightly over my face. Her last motion was to place her hands on her hips and look down at her favorite little jobber. As the familiar burning lungs returned, I tried not to struggle. I had been through enough and just needed to make it through this last bit of torture. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced as my body again went into survival mode. Except this time, with my hands bound behind me and her locked so solidly on my face, there were no morsels of air. Even after my last intense panicked flailing, I remained conscious. The entire time, she just looked down into my eyes. I just blinked back up at her, hoping to find relief soon. Another prolonged struggle unleashed through my body, heaving desperately to find oxygen. That's when I went limp. My body quit on me as I still felt semi conscious. My eyes slowly closed, the final image being that of a proud and triumphant Monica smiling down at me.
Old 30-Jun-16, 02:34
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Monica's Revenge

And that's what happens when you deny a Mary Sue her destiny.

What's that? What if she gets arrested? I did say "Mary Sue", didn't I?
Old 30-Jun-16, 10:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, that was so good. Thank you so much, mate. I loved your original Monica the Machine story and this one added to her legend in a very exciting way.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-16, 12:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Black ice... Sorry you didn't like the story. Not sure I agree with the assessment but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thanks for reading.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-16, 12:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks Mixfightor... It wasn't an easy write. I wanted to make Monica come across as a bit darker this time but I didn't want her to be a villain. I just wanted her to kind of be a sore loser. Not saying I completely deserved what she did to me either, but I wanted to make her actions somewhat justified.
Old 30-Jun-16, 17:27
Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29
Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9%

Really Great story!!! Have you thought about doing with a pro style theme? I really enjoyed your writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to KalNod For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-16, 14:46
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Black ice... Sorry you didn't like the story. Not sure I agree with the assessment but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thanks for reading.
Please point to the exact quote where I said I didn't like your story. Or am I supposed to say "10/10! Needs more headscissors!" on every story I read, because that would get tiresome.
Old 01-Jul-16, 15:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Based on the criticism, it seemed like you didn't like the Monica character but I guess I mistook your comment.

You can say whatever you want. I appreciate any sort of feedback. It helps me become a better writer. I was just trying to address the criticism. Didn't mean any harm.

Again, thanks for reading.
Old 01-Jul-16, 15:17
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalNod [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really Great story!!! Have you thought about doing with a pro style theme? I really enjoyed your writing.
Thanks for the kind words. I've done a couple pro stories on the forum but they didn't really gain traction. If thats something people want to see, I could do a couple more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-16, 15:31
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Awesome story mate. Really like Monica and hope you write a couple more stories starring her
The Following User Says Thank You to jonesy8922 For This Useful Post:

Tags
face sitting, knockouts, pins, scissors, smother