Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-13, 00:36
Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestling and spanking

I'm a sub with an equally intense fetish for spanking and mixed wrestling domination. It seems to me that the people who are into wrestling pretty much leave it at that, with the exception of face-sitting, smothering, etc. (which are really just part of wrestling). For instance, it's almost impossible to find wrestling videos that also feature the wrestling dom giving her vanquished male opponent a good OTK spanking. I'm wondering why I seem to be the only one who combines these two desires, as they would seem to be natural.

For one thing, the traditional f/m spanking scenario has always required some contrived scenario (blackmailing boss, prison warden, etc.) to explain why an otherwise able-bodied, physically superior man would allow such a humiliating thing to occur. A big, strong, Amazon-type woman, however, allows the fantasy that the man is actually being pulled across the woman's knee and spanked AGAINST his will. Much more thrilling.

Any thoughts?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dvdnw For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-13, 06:46
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling and spanking

I also like the combination of wrestling and spanking, however, only hard bare handspanking, no implements.

Of course, I do not involve any spanking when I wrestle at events, and I usually hide my spanking fantasies when talking with other mixed wrestlers. It is a private thing.

However, I know that I am not the only mixed wrestling and spanking fetishists. There is quite a number of girls who love spanking and who are formidable spankers. Among the girls located, Veve Lane has been mentioned, and I could add Indra (who claims to be a born and passionate "spanker"). Among the Europeans, I know that Antscha is an exceptional powerful spanker and that at least Viktoria, Zsusza and Suzie practice spanking. Of course, some of the wrestlers in the UK such as Lina, Pippa, Luna or Xena dish out spankings as well Yvonne from the Netherlands and Alice from Poland. Not to mention all those session wrestlers and bodybuilding ladies who are available for spankings at well.
Old 18-Sep-13, 09:09
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm wondering why I seem to be the only one who combines these two desires, as they would seem to be natural.
My wife has asked me the same question, and my answer is no. I have had close contact with stuff related to domination, S/M, spanking, etc. and it never attracted me. If anything, the only thing I have always fantasized about is being in the losing side of a fight, but never for real.

I have thought a lot about it while watching mixed wrestling videos in which the guy is completely passive. I can only get arousal from them by thinking about myself wrestling the woman. The videos about forced HJ are exciting, but not if the guy remains motionless for 15 minutes as a "slave".

Because jobber videos are so mainstream, I assume many guys are into this for the domination thing. The same way others get sexual pleasure only by defeating the female.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-13, 11:48
Points: 21,232, Level: 63 Points: 21,232, Level: 63 Points: 21,232, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts

As a submissive generally, who happens to have a particular interest in dominatory mixed wrestling I'm more than happy to receice a spanking as part of a session. Indeed, I have been on the receiving end of a few bloody good spankings over the years. After all, if the Lady beats you in a wrestling match, she's won the right to dish out whatever she feels like, be it spankings, bondage, enforced body worship etc etc. Giving the beaten guy a spanking is just another, humiliating way of showing her dominance over him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-13, 13:05
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I agree with Jethro about receiving spankings during or after matches. I too am a sub who enjoys mixed wrestling. I like to put up a bit of a struggle so prefer to meet girls who can genuinely overpower me. Thankfully there are plenty of them around!
As well as spanking I enjoy bottom/foot worship, trampling and ponyplay as past of the session.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissored For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-13, 14:44
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

For me, these two things do go together, as do other elements. When I fantasize about mixed wrestling, as a lifelong submissive, I frequently fantasize about the female, once she's forced me to surrender with her physical superiority through the wrestling, tying my hands behind my back or handcuffing me, then making me kiss her feet and ask for a spanking before she gives me a spanking. This is one of the reasons I'm so turned on by women wrestling in bare feet, because it makes it easier to move to me kissing her feet to acknowledge her superiority over me. I also agree with jethro about the woman having earned the right to express her dominance in any way which pleases her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-13, 14:20
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Here's a photo of a woman giving a spanking after wrestling the male into submission. Love how she uses one of her feet to hold down his leg.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (102.8 KB, 599 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-13, 00:48
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it's almost impossible to find wrestling videos that also feature the wrestling dom giving her vanquished male opponent a good OTK spanking. A big, strong, Amazon-type woman, however, allows the fantasy that the man is actually being pulled across the woman's knee and spanked AGAINST his will. Much more thrilling.

Any thoughts?
As long as we follow my fair rules, for example no ball busting, no choke holds especially with arms, and no unreasonable pressure on arm, leg, joints especially when trapped for example, I allow my female opponent considerable lattitude against me, usually including spanking if she's able. Since my opponents are allowed to continue on against me even if I tap out, I sometimes find that a girl does incorporate spanking into her routine in a effort to push me even further.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-13, 12:15
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Is it the case that you want the scenario to be, wrestle, the woman wins, and then she spanks the guy who lost? Wasn't really clear on that. I'm not into that myself, but it occurs to me that there might be an option to get more of what you'd like to see at a reasonable price. Contact any one of the sites that do custom and most do, and propose the following, at the end of what would be a planning wrestling movie, add a scene as a customized add-on, for example, take Lady Victoria's group, she produces mixed wrestling movies I'm sure she'd be happy to do this, at the end of the film, then have the woman grab the man, flip him over her knee and whale on him kind of as a final put down. It would be easy for them to add on, then it's not like you're paying for the whole film, you're just asking for a specialized ending.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-13, 21:44
Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The is a picture of Goddess Samantha spanking me.[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris7201 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, humiliation, spanking, wrestling