Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-16, 06:25
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling match with monroe jamison

I think it would be hot for him to get involved and help her talk trash during the match while she destroys you.
Old 19-Nov-16, 08:42
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it would be hot for him to get involved and help her talk trash during the match while she destroys you.
I have mixed feelings on the whole boyfriend cheering his GF on while she wrestles me. I kind of get it, but I'm kinda 50/50 on that. It's probably not something I'd ask for.

Now if she had a GF watching and cheering her on and making fun of me, I'd sign up for that 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-16, 03:37
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd love to have a beer with him. But not a session. I think they are great but I don't want the practice or Johnny. Though I wish them well.
I agree with you. Monroe contacted me on Fetlife about doing a "practice." I don't get the whole concept. Why would I pay the same amount of money, basically, and have a dude there the whole time? Ringo seems cool but I still don't want him there. Lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-16, 03:38
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have mixed feelings on the whole boyfriend cheering his GF on while she wrestles me. I kind of get it, but I'm kinda 50/50 on that. It's probably not something I'd ask for.

Now if she had a GF watching and cheering her on and making fun of me, I'd sign up for that 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.
I 100% agree with you. I understand, even enjoy, humiliation on a certain level. But I only wanna be humiliated by hot women, not guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-17, 18:42
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Monroe Jamison sessions/matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the feedback! Cool you tapped to her body scissors.

Yeah, I know about their rules and find them kinda weird, to be honest. Don't really want another dude in the room while I'm doing a session....
Hi there Schatten. Just now seeing this thread.

An honest question that I haven't gotten a good answer on so far........is why would a guy want to be alone in a room with a lady wrestler?

For us, more times than not, it's because they want to do or say things they normally wouldn't say or do with people around.

We are attempting to normalize competitive wrestling, but to do that, we need to get out of the hotels, we need guys who enjoy honest competitive and real wrestling, and most of all, we need you guys out there to quit being so secretive about it.

Every one of my friends from high school, college, all around know what I do and who I am. Hasn't changed a thing. We have customers from all walks of life.

If anyone out there ever loses their job because of their interest in this, CALL ME. I will call your employer. I will beat their ass in the local media. There is nothing wrong with any of this.

As for guys being alone with the ladies.........it only happens here when a lot of trust is built up over time. I've left Dooley alone many times with the ladies, and many other customers as well who have done a lot of business with and who I have come to know personally.

If anyone thinks I'm going to be sitting there watching your match wild eyed, you have to remember, I'm a one man band with Monroe. Anyone who has ever sessioned with Monroe who is on this forum will tell you that I'm normally doing one of two things when a mixed match is happening:

1. Working on something else.
2. Helping out.

With new people I don't know, I do stay in the room and watch the first couple times. Some of you, I can get a sense of right away. Some of you, I'm not too sure about.

Don't be offended either way. It's for your safety and theirs. Many of the times, I worry about the ladies getting hurt, but nowadays, I honestly spend more time making sure the guys are ok, because Monroe and these other ladies can really bring it and they sadistically love dishing out the pain and showing their strength and skill.

You would be amazed at the difference watching one of our matches live vs on video. It's a huge difference that everyone needs to experience, and we hope to help with that in the coming years.

Always feel free to email or call me if you have thoughts on this and it's holding you back from being a customer.

Added after 5 minutes:

Interview to be considered is here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by femalewrestlingchannel; 28-Jan-17 at 18:42.
The Following User Says Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-17, 15:54
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Monroe Jamison reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow...this would be the exact opposite of anything I would want. When I session at Nutcracker it always annoyed me when Cliff would open the door and say, "10 minutes." Like shutup Cliff. Just knock on the door and that should signify 10 minutes. I don't want to hear another guy speak.

But of course to each their own haha.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
An honest question that I haven't gotten a good answer on so far........is why would a guy want to be alone in a room with a lady wrestler?
Because its our fetish and don't take this the wrong way, we are here to see the woman, not her boyfriend. For me, a guy in the room ruins it. I get that you're not overly involved, but you being in the room changes the whole vibe. Even if it doesn't change it for Monroe, it changes it for us. And we are paying a lot of money for this. Sometimes a week's salary.

Some guys are into losing in front of guys, but many many many many of us are not. The majority of us aren't going to try and do anything to the girl. I mean some might offer to pay for a hand job, but I'd bet 99.99% of session wrestlers would respect the "no."

Now don't get me wrong. You are honest and upfront so I have zero issue with what you're doing. I actually really like you and Monroe. (We've emailed before) You are a credit to the mixed wrestling industry. But just because you're comfortable with being "out" doesn't mean I am. I'm certainly not.

So again, congrats for being so honest. But I feel there are many guys with legit reasons who won't session with Monroe because of these rules. And sadly, I'm one of them. But I'd have a beer with you if you're ever in NY. And Monroe doesn't even have to be there!

Last edited by NewYork; 20-Feb-17 at 15:54.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-17, 18:49
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Agree with everything New York said above. Would definitely grab a couple beers with Johnny and really like his site and the videos they make... but as far as a session goes, it 100% absolutely changes the entire vibe of the session that i'm paying $300+ for.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lexus33 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-17, 06:12
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I had a good match with Monroe Jamison. What turned me off was the fact she wants all the money up front before we meet. Most girls ask for either a 50 dollar deposit or a 100. But never all the money. I felt uncomfortable giving her all the money without yet wrestling her. I too did not like the idea of Johnny in the room while we wreslter. Well in my case, I had another guy in the room as well. She mentioned she would only have Johnny. There was another guy too in the room giving her pointers. I did not like there rules. You can't bare hug but you can apply body scissors. Overall, I would rather keep wrestling traditional. The girls she wrestled online wasn't impressive to me. I would rather her wrestle a known wrestler.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smoothsha For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-17, 11:18
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a good match with Monroe Jamison. What turned me off was the fact she wants all the money up front before we meet. Most girls ask for either a 50 dollar deposit or a 100. But never all the money. I felt uncomfortable giving her all the money without yet wrestling her. I too did not like the idea of Johnny in the room while we wreslter. Well in my case, I had another guy in the room as well. She mentioned she would only have Johnny. There was another guy too in the room giving her pointers. I did not like there rules. You can't bare hug but you can apply body scissors. Overall, I would rather keep wrestling traditional. The girls she wrestled online wasn't impressive to me. I would rather her wrestle a known wrestler.
Apart from the rules, how would you define her skills? Does she have a good bodyscissor? Tough wrestler? Pretty in person?
Old 09-Apr-17, 18:58
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It sucks that she's so into it and Johnny is there. I'd LOVE to session with her without all those rules.

Again, to each their own and they are upfront and honest so I'm not at all bashing them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:

Tags
female wrestling, mixed wrestling, monroe, monroe jamison, sessions