Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-16, 21:07
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Foot Franco Saudelli's Villa Fiorita

Hi, Forum!

As a foot fetishist, ever since I first came in touch with them, I have been captivated by the drawings and narratives of Franco Saudelli. If you don't know who he is, guys, Google him. He is the best foot fetish artist ever. Noone can draw female feet as good as Franco. Besides fetish content, he has also created some more mainstream comics that had international success, such as Dylan Dog. He is alive and in his 60s at the moment. His website, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], is active, so check it out if this is up your alley.

While the majority of his artwork features bound women, tied-up bare feet, depicting women in the submissive key (Blonde series), my favorite comics by Franco are Mister MasterMind and Villa Fiorita, the two works where the females are dominant, and the male characters are obsessive (rarely submissive though).

I would like to share the Villa Fiorita series with you. The story takes place in a very peculiar rehabilitation center and includes mostly F/F scenes, but with few F/M scenes as well. There are 46 pages total in the archive. I believe it was published in separates parts in the Leg Show magazine in the 90s. I found and saved these about 10 years. The quality of scans, unfortunately, is very poor. I am looking at finding and buying the magazines where it was first published and scanning it. I also emailed Maestro himself, with the hopes that he will respond.

I don't think it's available anywhere else online at this moment.

If you happen to have Villa Fiorita in better quality, please, do share!

Download:
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 Thanks received):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4-12-03-vff01.jpg (86.5 KB, 536 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 09-Apr-17, 11:04
Points: 189, Level: 3 Points: 189, Level: 3 Points: 189, Level: 3
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

Default Re: Franco Saudelli's Villa Fiorita

Zweig, I cannot download it because somehow I need a numer of "Thanks" that I haven't achieved. Can you help me?
Old 10-Apr-17, 21:44
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Franco Saudelli's Villa Fiorita

Quote:
Originally Posted by axelgrand [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig, I cannot download it because somehow I need a numer of "Thanks" that I haven't achieved. Can you help me?
Once your posts are thanked a total of 10 times, you will see the download link. This is done to encourage inactive members to contribute.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: