Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-16, 11:24
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Lily's Sexy Stories

Hi everyone,

I usually post pictures from my videos in my thread [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
but I thought I'd share some of our stories with you.

Here's the first:

Lily Educates Eric While Sitting on Top of Him
I’ve got you in a perfect schoolgirl pin. Now I’m going to keep you pinned all afternoon and completely subjugate you by sitting on your face until I control all of your senses.....
First your sense of sight….. your head is held between my thighs so all you can see is what I want you to see. When I first pinned you, you could see my panties right in front of your face as I sat on your neck. You could see how wet they were and how my labia were swollen. Because I’ve worn them all day, and because I’ve have been aroused at the thought of sitting on your face in them, I’ve touched my pussy a lot and you can see the stains on them from my pussy. Stains that are there to torment you, to make you want me to sit on your face even though you know that when I do it will be a long time before I get off and I will smother you mercilessly under my stained white panties.
When I moved forward to smother you, you could see my soft, silky, white panties with the wet gusset cover your nose. You can see they are wet because you can see my swollen pussy lips surrounding your nose. You can see my soft pubic hair outlined in my panties above my pussy. If you look above my panties you can see the white lacy edge of my petticoat and the hem of my little miniskirt framing my panties. Then above that my breasts with my hard nipples pushing against my lacy, see through bra and finally my face looking down and smiling at you... and then there’s my eyes, looking into yours, dominating you as you plead for mercy and you know I will make you plead for a long time! Even if you move your eyes to the side, all you can see is my soft thighs and the edges of my lacy petticoat and miniskirt. You can look up and watch me sipping a nice glass of wine or nibbling on a tasty snack. You can see me look into your eyes as I do so and see me smile at your utter helplessness as I enjoy using you. You will see me reading a book, nonchalantly sitting on your face smothering you as I do. My book is full of sexy stories about me sitting on you so you’ll see me look around it into your eyes and smile as I find some new torment to try on you. You will see a lot of my face smiling down at you as I watch you suffering under me, as I beat you up in an oh so sexy way.
You will see me challenge you to a wrestle while I’m sitting on you. You can watch me carefully pin your arms and then watch me concentrate on pinning you because I love to win, to beat you up. You can watch my lips as I count to ten to count you out. I’m a very slow counter and I love fractions so you will be watching me for quite a while.
And as you know I can spread my petticoat and skirt over your face so that your world becomes just my pussy and my panties. All you will see then is my panties and as your eyes adjust to the dimmer light under my skirts you will make out the shape of my pussy lips, my labia either side of your nose, my pubic hair showing against the soft silky fabric. When I do this, I will take time to neatly spread my petticoat over you and you can observe how I do that; the lacy edge passing over your face as it is spread over you. Then you will see me flare my skirt over you and then spread it out very neatly.
Of course if you don’t cooperate and give in when I ask you, I’ll punish you by moving forward and sitting right on your face so that your eyes are covered by my panties and my pussy. I call this my punishment pin and will also do that sometimes just because I feel like it …… and there is nothing you can do about it. Then you will see me shuffle slightly forward and slowly lower myself onto your face, the wet gusset of my panties settling onto your nose, my pussy taking you over. You will also see my panties moulded slightly into my bottom, clearing showing the divide between my cheeks as I settle down. To make sure you can see nothing and to make it clear that I own you, I will reach down and spread my cheeks as I sit down engulfing your face in my pussy and bottom.
Second, your hearing… all you can hear is my voice laughing at you, tormenting you about your helpless position; teasing you; telling you what I’m going to do to you; asking you if you can move even when I know you can’t; asking you if you can breathe even though I’m sitting on you with your face buried in my wet pussy with the gusset of my soft silky wet panties moulded around your nose and mouth; asking you to give in and not letting you; telling you I’ll let you breathe if you give in, then not letting you because that’s what I want to do. You hear me giggle at you, at your helplessness, at how I’m beating you up. If I gently wriggle on your face like this you can hear my wet pussy lips rub on your nose and mouth and the slight rustle of my soft panties on your nose. If I move my legs you hear my soft thighs rub against your cheeks. When I tease you with the edge of my petticoat or my skirt you can hear the lace as I brush it over your face.
You can hear me sip my wine or nibble on a snack, none of which you can share because I have you pinned down and I’m sitting on your face in my soft, silky, sexy, little wet panties. You can hear me turn the pages of the book I’m reading as I beat you up, a book about me sitting on you, a book about how easy it is for me to wrestle you down, schoolgirl pin you and then settle on your face and smother you in my pussy, my wet, swollen pussy. You will hear me read parts of the book to you to tease you, to arouse you, to make you want to breathe more, to make my pussy even wetter.
We will wrestle while I’m sitting on you and you will hear me count you out, 1, 2, 3, 3 and a half, all the way to ten. You will hear lots of numbers because I’m going to make you realise that I can beat you up any time I want…. And that is going to be often. Then when I’ve pinned you, you will hear me ask you if you give in……. and you’ll hear me ask you again….. and again….. and again…. and again until you completely give in to me.
Third, your sense of smell…. When I pinned you down and sat on your neck you could smell my panties and my pussy. I’ve had my panties on all day and thinking of pinning you like this makes me very aroused so I’ve played with my pussy all day. My panties are full of hours of my feminine scents and you were able to smell that. To fill your head with my scents, I flared my petticoat over your face so all you could smell and breathe was me and my very wet pussy. Now that I’ve got you in a schoolgirl pin smother, your nose is deep inside my pussy and the wet gusset of my panties is wrapped around it.
When I move forward into the punishment pin I will lift slightly off your face so I can move forward. As I do you will be able to not only smell my pussy but also my bottom as it slowly settles on your mouth.
When I finish with you, your face will have my pussy scent all over it and your nose will be full of my scent. The only other scent you'll be aware of is my perfume..... I put a tiny amount of that behind my knees to tease you.
Fourth, your sense of taste….. you started off by tasting my lips, my tongue, my mouth as I kissed you before I beat you up. Now your mouth is covered by my swollen, wet pussy and you can taste my sweet pussy juice. Because my labia are either side of your nose, as I become more aroused you will have more of my pussy juices flowing into your mouth too. And as you know, when I put these panties on this morning I made sure they moulded into my pussy and my bottom so you can taste several hours of me. When I move into the punishment pin, I want you to run your tongue over your lips to taste my pussy before I move forward and settle my bottom on your mouth and my pussy on your nose. I’ll reach down and spread my bottom cheeks when I do so that your lips will be between them and you can taste my bottom as well……. Mmmmm that is a nice combination for you, my pussy and my bottom on your mouth.
Fifth, your sense of feel…. You can feel me sitting on you with my weight settled on your face pinning you. You can feel my hands gently but firmly holding your arms down making you helpless under me. Your nose, a very sensitive area of touch, is buried in my wet pussy and my soft silky very wet panties. When I first sat on you I spread my bottom cheeks so they surrounded your mouth and now your lips, the most sensitive area of touch, can feel only my pussy lips and my bottom. Your cheeks can feel my soft silky thighs holding your face gently in place. When I move your arms under my legs so I can torment you, you can feel my entire weight holding you down. Your sense of feel is highly stimulated when I pinch and twist your nipples making you groan with pain into my pussy. If I move forward on your face to punish you for not giving in, you can feel your nose slip into my vagina and feel when I spread my bottom cheeks over your mouth. Then because you can't see at all, you are more aware of the feel of my pussy on your face. With your mouth and nose buried right in my most intimate parts, you can only feel my pussy lips and bottom cheeks surrounding them.
You always moan when I softly stroke your cock or tickle your balls while you are helpless so I know that frustrates you. When I finish you off by tipping oil on your cock and making you cum against your will you feel a tremendous but frustrated orgasm, exactly what I want to do to you.
And your mind…. you are being easily beaten up by a sexy, feminine woman half your size who has you helplessly pinned. You are naked while I’m fully dressed and sitting on top of you with my little miniskirt flared over you and my panties covering your nose and mouth controlling your breathing. I’m going to sit on your face like this for as long as I want and there is nothing you can do about. If you struggle, I’ll just hold you down and stay sitting on top of you. I have made you give in many times and your male ego must accept that a soft, sexy, woman has got you and is going to use you for as long as she likes. You have no say in what happens to you. If you resist and don’t give in when I ask, you know I will move forward and sit right on your face and punish you by smothering you until I let you give in. Even when you do give in and are desperate to breathe, I won't let you and I’ll keep sitting on your face for a long time smothering you until you learn a lesson. Then I'll make you give in again and you'll think you are going to breathe.... (Sexy giggle). . But instead my pussy will stay right on your face! You are my victim and I’m going to dominate you and tease, torment and punish you without mercy. I intend to completely frustrate you like this for a long, long time until I finish you off by smothering you and making you cum as you do. You know deep inside you that you belong under me......
Oh, and you had better get used to this because I am going to do this to you very regularly. Whenever I feel like it, I’m going to wrestle you down on the floor, pin you helplessly and then sit on your face in my soft, silky, sexy panties. And sometimes I’m going to wear different coloured panties. They could be soft, sexy, silky white ones or black or pink or yellow or see through.... Imagine having my wet pussy on your face in see through white panties .... I will even sit on your face without panties! And if I ask you to do something at any time and you don’t want to, then you’ll have me on top of you until you agree to do what I’ve asked. And I’ll make you agree many times as I sit on your face in whichever panties I have on at the time, especially when I’ve been exercising or gardening and I’m hot and dirty and sweaty and a bit smelly. Then I’ll sit on your face for a long time.
Now, do you give in?............

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-16, 03:51
Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lily's Sexy Stories

Wow! Being overpowered by one's wife is soooo sexy! Kisses!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to herrpanzerdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 03:35
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrpanzerdriver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow! Being overpowered by one's wife is soooo sexy! Kisses!!!
It's very sexy for the wife doing it too!

Lily xxxxxx

Old 26-Sep-16, 03:54
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Nice read. One thing I've never heard mentioned about that sexy position where you look into this eyes is how he cannot have a facial expression. No matter what you say or do his only response can be to deeply inhale your scent, unable to speak.

You can taunt him about how easily he has been defeated. His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can tell him about your day. His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can tell him something like "At least you have a large cock" (Which I've come to just recently find very emasculating in this position).

His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can taunt him about being "half his size". His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can express yourself all over his face, while he cannot express himself with his face at all, something we take for granted so much in our daily lives.
Old 26-Sep-16, 05:15
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice read. One thing I've never heard mentioned about that sexy position where you look into this eyes is how he cannot have a facial expression. No matter what you say or do his only response can be to deeply inhale your scent, unable to speak.

You can taunt him about how easily he has been defeated. His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can tell him about your day. His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can tell him something like "At least you have a large cock" (Which I've come to just recently find very emasculating in this position).

His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can taunt him about being "half his size". His only response: Deeply inhale you.

You can express yourself all over his face, while he cannot express himself with his face at all, something we take for granted so much in our daily lives.
Thanks george.

Having a man tightly pinned underneath me as I sit on his face with his nose in my pussy, my pussy lips either side of it, completely smothering him, while his eyes can just peep up past my panties and look into my eyes is a delightfully dominant position.

I love doing that and then teasing and taunting him. As you rightly say, he can't speak and can only communicate with his eyes or with groans and grunts. I can ask him, "Would you like to breathe?," knowing full well that he desperately would. His reply is usually frantic moans, attempted nodding of his head and a beseeching with his eyes (you have to be in my position, looking down at my victim to experience this. It puts a little delicious shiver through me and makes me very wet as I know how completely beaten he is). It also allows me to deliberately misinterpret his answer to tease, "Oh, you don't want to yet. Okay I'll just stay sitting on your face in my soft, silky panties for a while longer."

This usually makes him moan more and his eyes look so pleadingly that I get even hornier and can tease, "That's okay. You don't have to thank me."
He can feel my pussy lips swelling around his nose and feel my wetness smothering him and there is absolutely nothing he can do.

I know how frustrating this is for him as a big strong man and then I exacerbate it by stroking his cock, not to make him cum, but to take him to the edge to tease and frustrate more. And he has no say; he can't communicate with me except with his eyes and on my terms and I choose to use his communications to tease and taunt.

A couple of hours like that and I have cum about twenty times and he is set to explode. Of course I edge him until his eyes actually look frantic and then ask him, "Wold you like me to make you cum?" You have to see the eyes of a man in that position, a man who's whole being wants to cum more than anything he's ever done.

Of course I use his response to keep teasing by looking deep into his eyes and deliberately misinterpreting his response by replying, "Not yet? and you want me to stay here and keep doing this for another hour or so?" I keep looking into his eyes and softly smile, "Okay, just for you. I wont make you cum for another hour and we can keep playing these sexy games and I can keep cumming on your face."

Now this sounds like a position one or two men might like to be in and is is probably the most highly charged sexual situation there is fir a facesitting fetishist, but, and it is a very big but, the frustration of nearly cumming while being so highly stimulated is almost painful. Hypoxia also exacerbates it and my victim usually starts twitching all over and thrusting his cock up and moaning while I sit there teasing and softly laughing.

Then an hour or so later, when I do eventually take him to the edge and then tell him I'm going to finish him off now, as I speed up long strokes of his cock he starts into the most amazing orgasm which usually continues for several minutes with his back arched and incredible amounts of cum pumping out. This also takes me to a gigantic orgasm at the same time so he nearly drowns.

After all that he is left shivering and shaking and I lie with him and kiss and cuddle him till he settles down in ten minutes or so.

That combination of teasing frustration, with a focus on preventing him from communicating his desires, wants or needs, and leaving just his eyes to "talk" to me is a blissful experience.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 07:35
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A couple of hours like that and I have cum about twenty times and he is set to explode. Of course I edge him until his eyes actually look frantic and then ask him, "Wold you like me to make you cum?" You have to see the eyes of a man in that position, a man who's whole being wants to cum more than anything he's ever done.
I've never experienced the hypoxia part but for the rest of the scenario, it would just feel so right, to completely used and scent-marked by a woman who's beaten me, let alone beats me whenever she feels like it. "Good" isn't even the right word. It's almost mystical, like being in the presence of Truth and that's what the cock is responding to. I can imagine being blissfully asleep less than three minutes after it was over.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 10:19
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never experienced the hypoxia part but for the rest of the scenario, it would just feel so right, to completely used and scent-marked by a woman who's beaten me, let alone beats me whenever she feels like it. "Good" isn't even the right word. It's almost mystical, like being in the presence of Truth and that's what the cock is responding to. I can imagine being blissfully asleep less than three minutes after it was over.
Dear george,

The hypoxia is a must. I know from my own experiences with it and from my victim after I've been sitting on his face for a length of time that hypoxia increases the sensation and pleasure manifold times. He's always able to snatch a few breaths and there is no danger but it makes it all feel so good.

What I wrote about we do often and as I mentioned, the climax at the end is unbelievable.

Your description of it being so right is certainly correct if you have the fetish in you. It sounds like you do and if you could experience this sort of lovemaking, and that is what it is, even though I'm very dominant and he is forced to do all of those things, it works even better because we connect.

He finishes utterly spent, his face completely covered in my female scent and with a deep, peaceful feeling.

If we do this in the afternoon, it's not uncommon for us to have dinner and a glass of wine, then for me, in a fresh pair of silky, soft panties, to grab him, wrestle him down and then do it all over again. While I tease and edge him, I feel an orgasm start to roll so he's stuck there while I keep him on the edge and drink some wine.

When I finish him off the second time it is not uncommon for him to shed a tear because he is so overwhelmed by sensuality.

My goodness I am getting very wet and swollen writing this so I think I'll spend the rest of tonight on top of him. It's just after 7pm here and I need to be in bed by midnight so he's in for a long night on the edge. And you and I george are the only ones who know that right now!

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 13:21
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear george,

The hypoxia is a must. I know from my own experiences with it and from my victim after I've been sitting on his face for a length of time that hypoxia increases the sensation and pleasure manifold times. He's always able to snatch a few breaths and there is no danger but it makes it all feel so good.
I love smothering. Knowing I'm controlling his breathing and slowly depriving him of oxygen is very arousing. We use a smother box now for the most intense smothering sessions. Even the most dedicated of subs will struggle when you've made sure he's getting no air at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 14:42
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love smothering. Knowing I'm controlling his breathing and slowly depriving him of oxygen is very arousing. We use a smother box now for the most intense smothering sessions. Even the most dedicated of subs will struggle when you've made sure he's getting no air at all.
My personal experiences from being being smothered, starting with short bursts,followed by long one..maybe up to 2 minutes , was and still is a challenge that should not be lightly accepted.
As soon as you know you re trapped and the smothering seal is really tight, panic soon sets in.

I was used very young by a close relative,who regularly used me as her forced sub...I learnt to be obedient and always worried when that unbreakable long smother would be enforced on me.

Truely a dreadful time for me,that I remember well. But saying that, it has now made me actually love being sat on ,restrained and smothered at will.

It is now today truely my fetish,my secret and my way of life

Last edited by sprog; 26-Sep-16 at 14:51.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sprog For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 15:52
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My personal experiences from being being smothered, starting with short bursts,followed by long one..maybe up to 2 minutes , was and still is a challenge that should not be lightly accepted.
As soon as you know you re trapped and the smothering seal is really tight, panic soon sets in.

I was used very young by a close relative,who regularly used me as her forced sub...I learnt to be obedient and always worried when that unbreakable long smother would be enforced on me.

Truely a dreadful time for me,that I remember well. But saying that, it has now made me actually love being sat on ,restrained and smothered at will.

It is now today truely my fetish,my secret and my way of life
However much they say they want it, love it, need it they always panic eventually. If you smother for long enough they'll fight to get air.

I find many people can trace their fetish back to an early experience whether positive or negative altho many also have no idea why they have the fetish. For some it's just there. It's always been part of them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post: