Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-15, 01:08
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Mixed Wrestler past or present?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Even though this was an old post, I read it all and was surprised that only one person mentioned Helen Von Mott. Strongest doesn't always equal best, but I'd say she's strong enough.

Has she ever lost to another girl?
Dominique Danger beat her at one of Robin's events maybe 2010 or 2011

I believe Raquel beat Helen, but that was when Helen was a relative novice but there hasn't been a rematch unfortunately.
Old 24-Apr-15, 02:52
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dominique Danger beat her at one of Robin's events maybe 2010 or 2011

I believe Raquel beat Helen, but that was when Helen was a relative novice but there hasn't been a rematch unfortunately.
Helen Vs Dominique was a match filmed for Robin's store. Discussed a while ago - different thread.

"For that match, go look in Robin's competitive wrestling clips4sale store ( Fightbabe ). They did two matches, 1 in gis and 1 no-gi. The gi session was a time limit draw. Dominique caught Helen in a really nasty guillotine choke up against the ropes ( they were in a ring ) and got 1 submission."

There was a rematch between Helen and Raquel also available in Robin's clips4sale for store. " Wrestling Festival Match #4: Competitive Wrestling Helen Von Mott vs Raquel full video with interviews
This is an excellent match between two of the best female wrestlers around! Helen Von Mott and Raquel wrestled each other at the beginning of Helen's career and was put in her place by the excellent grappler, Raquel. Helen went on to study Brazilian Jujitsu and became a black belt! Helen is about as good as it gets! Raquel has just come out of retirement and is back on the mats and as good as she ever was, if not better! These 2 Hot Athletic Grapplers bring everything they have to the mats! Raquel requested no BJJ moves which put Helen at a bit of a disadvantage but chokes were allowed and good old fashioned competitive wrestling! This rematch after 10 years is an amazing match!!! "
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-15, 17:43
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

As mentioned in another thread, I've never been as utterly whooped as I was by Helen. From what I gather I was lucky to meet her near the peak of her skills and strength training. Not even Dominique seemed to handle me so easily. The difference between Helen and Raquel, based on my experiences with other girls her size, is that Helen was able to use any power moves on me that she wanted whereas Raquel would need to rely more often on her massive skill advantage, which wouldn't phase her in the least obviously.
Old 24-Apr-15, 23:48
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I got to wrestle both Helen and Raquel approximately within the same time frame. Helen got more submissions on me than Raquel. In either case, I spent most of the time trying to keep either one finishing me from a superior position. I think it was a little easier to slow down Raquel than Helen but I still got plowed under eventually.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-17, 02:58
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Renee was strong as a bear- absolutely unstoppable- absolutely-- and i am a big, much stronger than average,
man.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seeking a dom For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-17, 04:37
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Helen Vs Dominique was a match filmed for Robin's store. Discussed a while ago - different thread.

"For that match, go look in Robin's competitive wrestling clips4sale store ( Fightbabe ). They did two matches, 1 in gis and 1 no-gi. The gi session was a time limit draw. Dominique caught Helen in a really nasty guillotine choke up against the ropes ( they were in a ring ) and got 1 submission."

There was a rematch between Helen and Raquel also available in Robin's clips4sale for store. " Wrestling Festival Match #4: Competitive Wrestling Helen Von Mott vs Raquel full video with interviews
This is an excellent match between two of the best female wrestlers around! Helen Von Mott and Raquel wrestled each other at the beginning of Helen's career and was put in her place by the excellent grappler, Raquel. Helen went on to study Brazilian Jujitsu and became a black belt! Helen is about as good as it gets! Raquel has just come out of retirement and is back on the mats and as good as she ever was, if not better! These 2 Hot Athletic Grapplers bring everything they have to the mats! Raquel requested no BJJ moves which put Helen at a bit of a disadvantage but chokes were allowed and good old fashioned competitive wrestling! This rematch after 10 years is an amazing match!!! "
Where can I find the first match between Raquel and Helen?