Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-17, 20:15
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Evil baroness fight brave knight

I write this story some year ago by other forum. Hope you enjoy

Central Europe, 10th Century. The darkest years of the Dark Age. The evil baroness Wanda von Struker was besieging Aquila’s Castle with all her armies, but the old castle was almost inexpungable.

On an old stone house, the buxom baroness was interrogating a new prisoner. The baroness was a impressible woman, 27 years old, ivory skinned, 6,5 tall, 240lbs of steel hard muscle, deep dark scantly eyes, long black mane and a proud pair of firm 42DD melons.

“Do you go to talk, you scum?”

“¡Never! I’ll died before to betray my feudal lord”

“Oh, yeah? Lest go to make a little bet. You look a powerful warrior. I challenge you to fight me body to body, a battle of muscle and skin. If you win, you are free. If you lost, you confess me everything you know about the castle’s defenses: How much soldiers on the garrison, how much noncombatants people, food and water reserves…

“And… if I refuse to fight you?”

“You died”.

“Rules?”

“No weapons, no more rules, no mercy”.

“Fine to me”

“¡My Lady!” said a soldier “He is a very dangerous warrior, He had killed on combat seven of our soldiers, and we need four of our strongest fighters to subdued him and take him alive!

“¡Mnnnnnn! I began to believe I go to enjoy this fight. Have you a name?”

“I’m Sir Marcel D’puy, you virago whore!”

The guards open Sir Marcel’s shackles and leave the room. Sir Marcel was almost naked. He was a veteran soldier, a powerful muscled stud, perhaps 35 years old, tall and heavy like the baroness, weather-beaten skin, covered by many scars of old battles. Auburn hair, brown eyes. The wicked baroness smile looking the huge body of her new foe. She could feel her nipples tightening, hardening, growing. Her loins began to tense and heat. Excited like a panther in heat, she dropped her coat to the floor, revealing her naked body. Sir Marcel’s shaft began to grow, looking Wanda’s curves and muscles. She smiles again.

“I can see you ‘spear’ is ready to joust me ¡Let’s fight!

Next part very soon

Last edited by muarijun; 03-Mar-17 at 20:16. Reason: read more easy
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-17, 14:22
Points: 4,166, Level: 27 Points: 4,166, Level: 27 Points: 4,166, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evil baroness fight brave knight

Nice start.

Nudity Resort Humiliation
http://www.malevsfemale.org/showpost.php?p=276978&postcount=1

ROOKIE COP CAPTURED BY WHORES !!!

http://www.malevsfemale.org/showpost.php?p=278501&postcount=1
Old 12-Mar-17, 18:32
Last Achievements

Part II

Both feudal warriors charge each other, eager to come to blows, hitting anywhere they could. Baroness and knight stand toe to toe trading fist for brutal fist. After their first exchange, Sir Marcel was astounded by the strength and quickness of her female foe. The evil baroness was taking a pounding as well as giving one. At same time, Lady Wanda was visibly impressed by Sir Marcel’s skill and stamina. The knight not only was standing in and taking the punishment, but at same time he was fighting back like a jungle beast, nailing her with the most powerful punches she had received in many years. Sir Marcel began to understand he was facing an extremely dangerous opponent, strong enough to defeat him. Lady Wanda began to become excited at the possibility of have find a male warrior macho enough to subdued her.

Both fighters thrust and parried with their fists, knees and feet. They were very evenly matched but Sir Marcel began to waste excessive time looking Wanda’s huge pendulous boobs bobbing on her chest. This distraction give Lady Wanda an opening to hit him really hard and smash his nose. Sir Marcel, enraged by his foulness, strikes back with a barrage of lefts and rights.

They fought in bitter rage. The wicked baroness was hitting faster, but the knight, veteran of many campaigns, was delivering unbelievably hard punches, adding all her weight behind the blows. Wanda loved the sounds of their punches landing as they hurt each other. She began to feel a hunger deep inside of her loins.

The brutal exchange lasted five minutes, with both fighters desperately pummeling each other with lefts and rights until Sir Marcel nailed her with a hard right that really knocked her head back. This shocked Lady Wanda, and gave Sir Marcel an opening to bounce her with no mercy. Lady Wanda fought back desperately with fist and kicks. The enraged Sir Marcel grabbed her in a bear hug.

The feeling of the female naked skin drive him insanely mad with lust. He began to squeeze her ribs unmercifully but the wicked baroness was a skilled fighter and forced the knight to release her by viciously rabbit-punching his ears.

Sir Marcel was dazed and shocked for a moment with the pain of this attack. Before he could focus again, Lady Wanda hit him with two punches into his face and a savage kick into his balls. The battered knight fell on the carpet moaning and crying. Lady Wanda kicked him on the chin.

“Sweet, but too short. I waited more. Now you go to confess all you kno… Arghhhhhh!!!!”

Sir Marcel, badly beaten but no defeated yet, had gathered al his strength and willpower to strikes back, and had nail his fist on the baroness groin. Lady Wanda’s knees buckled and the big woman fell to the cold stone floor in pain. The knight jumped on her like a male predator stalking his prey, but this time the prey was another female predator. Both feral fighter rolled about over the carpet and stone, swapping punches and knees to each other's bodies. The knight put every last ounce of power he had into this battle. The baroness fought him by every inch. Sir Marcel’s huge shaft was brushing occasionally Lady Wanda’s wet bush. At same time, her big jugs rubbed provocatively against his chest.

Next part very soon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 20:37
Last Achievements

PART 3

After a very rough struggle, the baroness mounted Sir Marcel face to face and began to strangle him. The brave knight tried to strikes back punching her brutally in the face as hard as he could. Lady Wanda smiled salaciously before impaling herself on his throbbing shaft. Her soaking pussy readily engulfed his huge erection. Sir Marcel could feel the baroness vaginal muscles wet and burning, closed around his dick, trying to milk him.
Sir Marcel put all his maleness on this vaginal combat, sinking his prick deeper and deeper inside her like a battering ram. At same time, he was attacking Wanda’s huge breast with no mercy, grabbing, hitting, mauling, scratching and twisting them in corkscrew fashion.
“AARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Lady Wanda screamed with rage and hatred as she ride and strangle the brave knight. “¡You cheating bastard! No man can defeat me. ¡Submit!”
“¡Never! I go to crush you and rape you like a cheap whore”.
In a supreme and desperate effort, Sir Marcel was able to gain the upper hand and pin the big naked woman beneath him. But his prick was yet trapped inside Wanda’s insatiable cunt! Sir Marcel was trying desperately to hold back, but he was locked onto a fucking machine, a primal carnal force.
-"You dumb piece of shit! Fight back! I'm gonna enjoy too much beating your scrawny ass into a bloody pulp to stop now!"
-You freaking whore! I go to ravage you, crush you and rape you all night!
-"OOOOHHHH YEAH !!!!" she moaned "I bet most women can't handle your big phallus, but I’m not a ordinary woman you pig. You are not macho enough to take me. Joust me, big lancer, and you go to find out who is going to rape whom!
In fact, Sir Marcel was tacking advantage on the vaginal combat, his big “spear”, jousting aggressively against Wanda’s voracious vagina. The baroness’s was moving expertly her cunt, milking him madly, but Sir Marcel plunged savagely into her, with all his masculinity, nailing his huge shaft deeper and deeper inside her like a battering ram. The baroness matched him stroke for stroke.
As their speed increased, neither of them could hold off much longer, but Lady Wanda cum first. She felt a powerful orgasm began to overtake her, suddenly exquisite waves of pleasure pulsated through her body. Lady Wanda arching her back screamed in ecstasy as she felt a second orgasm, infinitely more intense than the first, swept through her body. The feudal knight took advantage of the situation and rolled on top of her, trying to gain control of their heated match. Lady Wanda was cumming like a wildcat on heat, but Sir Marcel lost control and shot his male seed into Wanda’s hunger cunt.
The wild warrior women can´t believe it. ¡She had been defeated, outsexed and outfucked on the sexual duel!
Both fighters collapsed on the rough carpet, drench with sweat and completely exhausted. Both just laid there, to tired to fight more, but the fight was not over. It was a battle over absolute supremacy that can’t end in a draw.
-“Bastard”.
-“Whore”.
-“Animal”.
-“Bitch”.
-“Cocksucker”.
-“Harpy”.
-“Motherfucker”.
-“Witch”.
The evil baroness faced Sir Marcel and made a sign inviting the knight to the final battle. He accepted and ran toward her. She run toward him and their bodies crashed brutally, exchanging devastating hard blows. There was no sense of defense in either fighter as they exchanged hooks, crosses, uppercuts, kicks, everything. Neither gave ground as the toe to toe battle raged back and forth.

To be continued
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-17, 07:28
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I had high hopes for this story, and you deliver maurijin!
Old 01-Apr-17, 13:26
Last Achievements

LAST PART:

Both warriors then engage in a furious slugfest, throwing incredibly hard punches at each other. Sir Marcel kept targeting Wanda’s tits, his hard knuckles slamming into the ivory women’s mammaries like they were punching bags. The wicked baroness started getting upset and rocked Sir Marcel with some hard body shots, her angry fists falling like catapult stones through flesh to the ribs beneath.
This slugfest continued for almost two minutes. Lady Wanda proved to be not only fast as her male foe, but her punches had the same power than his did. It looked like a stalemate until the virago baroness nailed the knight again with another hard right that really knocked Sir Marcel’s his head back, and knocking out two teeth.
Quick as a flash, the wicked baroness was on top of him and began to really hammering the knight, showing him no mercy.
The brave knight was in complete terror. He'd never fight anyone like Wanda. She was pounding his macho pride into pulp, but he refused to be beaten by a woman and began to fight really dirty and nasty, mauling Lady’s Wanda cunt with his kicks. The exhausted baroness could not believe that Sir Marcel still had the energy to continue the battle. This excited her as she hadn't been in many years.
The evil baroness absorbed Sir Marcel’s most damaging blows without flinching, her rock hard body seemingly impervious to pain. Feeling he was almost out of steam, Sir Marcel fought with desperation, but after each exchange of blows, the knight lost more resistance. Lady Wanda fought like a savage jungle beast, determined to maul her prey. She take a bottle of wine and smacked him across the head sending him to the floor. She lost no time in mounting the knight.
Sir Marcel fought desperately to the very last, refusing to accept that she was losing an unarmed combat against a woman, but the wicked baroness was enjoying too much the combat to ending it too soon. She dismounted her almost beaten foe and stood defiantly over him, gloriously naked, her legs spread and her hands on her wonderful hips, her big breasts jutting out from her chest. She spread her legs obscenely and said:
“Come here, you bastard. Are you a warrior? Are you a fighter? Are you a MAN? Here's what you want," she said, gesturing to her naked crotch. "Let's fight for it”.
Sir Marcel was exhausted. The brave knight had a black eye. His lower lip was split and blood dripped from his mouth, but his prick stood out from his body like a flag pole. Even with her face battered and swollen, her body bruised and covered with dried sweat, dirt and blood, lady Wanda looked absolutely irresistible, the personification of animalistic sexuality. He took the invitation and charged toward the baroness like a snorting bull raining punches into her naked body: rights, lefts, hooks, crosses, with everything he had.
Lady Wanda had never been so excited in her life. She had fought several male warriors in combat, but she had never tested herself against such a huge opponent as this. Both feudal fighters stood toe-to-toe trading kicks, punches, knees and and even head-butts. The slugfest looked like a stalemate the first two minutes, but then, gradually, the female began to take the upper hand over the desperate male.
The knight was exhausted and desperate. He fell on his knees. This time Lady Wanda show no mercy. She don’t stopped hitting him with her fists, feet, knees, elbows...
"Come on, loser! My fists want more of your ugly face!!!"
Sir Marcel said nothing criying in shame by the bare fact he had lost a fight against a woman. Lady Wanda stood up triumphantly. She was shaky, bruised, and battered, but victorious.
After the battle, it was the time to enjoy the fruits of her victory. Sir Marcel was a true Macho fighter. His male tool was big, even in his defeat, and the evil baroness wanted that hunk of meat inside of her. She mounted again him and slid down onto his erection, taking him deep inside herself.
“OOOOOhhhhhh yes. O God ... .Yes, Yesss... Ooooooh" screamed the feudal Overlady. She was experiencing a powerful orgasm as she crushed the defeated Macho man between her iron thighs. The victorious virago spent the night rapturously enjoying her new conquest, stripping him of any shred of dignity.

Epilogue:

Aquila’s Castle fell the next day. Sir Marcel was forced to show Lady Wanda’s armies a hidden tunnel she used to assault the castle and conquer it with almost no fight. The lord of the castle and his two sons fell under the baroness’s sword. Sir Marcel tried to recover her honour and avenge his Feudal Lord killing Wanda. The battle was 35 minutes long, rough, dirty and nasty. Lady Wanda finished the fight shaky, bruised, and battered, but victorious.
The next twelve months, Sir Marcel challenge her wicked warrior Overlady dozen of times. They fought on the bedrooms, they battled on the stables, they clashed on the dry fields of summer, they wrestle on the snow, they struggled for supremacy on the dark woods, they trade blows on the muddy shore of a river and they attacked savagely each other on a lonely garden. But the wild female overlord defeat him on the bedrooms, crush him on the stables, make him bite the dust on the dry fields of summer, battered him on the snow, overpower him on the dark woods, kick his ass on the muddy shore of a river and conquered him on the castle’s garden.
After perhaps more than one hundred fights, Sir Marcel only had won 16 combats. The baroness leaves no doubt about who the stronger sex is but Sir marcel was the one and only male fighter macho enough to defeat her sometimes, rape her and make her feel the excitation of true danger.
Lady Wanda was a hardcore lesbian. She had a secret harem of rough female bandits, mercenary camp-followers, whorehouse madams, barbarian female slaves of remote lands and strong female peasants kidnaped on the frontier wars. The wicked lady usually had little interest about males but she had become addict to the longs, nasty and desperate fights Sir Marcel can give her, and she had become addict to masturbate herself with his male hunk of meet. She had never find a man macho enough to giver her so rough fights. She forced to Sir Marcel to married her on Aquila castle the first anniversary of their first desperate battle. The next twenty five years they had sixteen daughters.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-17, 08:24
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

A truely fine ending!

Tags
evenly matched, middle age, mixed, nude, rough, supremacy