Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Dec-16, 00:21
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone think headlocks are embarrassing

Doesn't being "embarrassed" or "humiliated" generally require an audience? I mean, who would know, except yourself, and can you embarrass yourself?
Old 29-Dec-16, 00:24
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Doesn't being "embarrassed" or "humiliated" generally require an audience? I mean, who would know, except yourself, and can you embarrass yourself?
I think he meant embarassing because of what the girl might think like wow I can't believe he tapped so easily. I've been there myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 00:46
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And the girl who beat you
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 01:48
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Yes, in the case with Robin it was the arm part that made me tap. With Jennifer, it was the headlock. With the headlock on the sweet spot. The only other session I've had where this happened repeatedly was with Tatiana Belodyne.

The headlock submissions in these cases were embarrassing because in my case, I don't have wrestling skill but the ego part of me at least wants to show my strength, pain tolerance or breath-holding ability.

A series of immediate taps can be demoralizing.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 02:09
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, in the case with Robin it was the arm part that made me tap. With Jennifer, it was the headlock. With the headlock on the sweet spot. The only other session I've had where this happened repeatedly was with Tatiana Belodyne.

The headlock submissions in these cases were embarrassing because in my case, I don't have wrestling skill but the ego part of me at least wants to show my strength, pain tolerance or breath-holding ability.

A series of immediate taps can be demoralizing.
I really must experience Jennifer's headlock. I've seen it on video and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I absolutely love getting that feeling of helplessness as I struggle but can't escape. And the fact that she finally outlasts me and I have to submit puts me over the top.
Old 29-Dec-16, 02:14
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really must experience Jennifer's headlock. I've seen it on video and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I absolutely love getting that feeling of helplessness as I struggle but can't escape. And the fact that she finally outlasts me and I have to submit puts me over the top.
As several of us noted, it is a "killer". I think everyone realizes those legs are deadly if you let her get them around you. But not everyone knows you need to watch out for her getting her arms around your head too.
Old 29-Dec-16, 04:23
Temporary group
Points: 23,628, Level: 67 Points: 23,628, Level: 67 Points: 23,628, Level: 67
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,774 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone else think a normal side headlock is an embarrassing way to lose? Really any headlock that's nothing but the girl using her arms to make you submissive towards her. Mean no type of bodyscissor combo. She knows you really don't wanna tap because it's not considered to be a sexy hold. I think it's very humiliating to have a girl make you give up with a well executed headlock
No, it's not.
Old 29-Dec-16, 05:43
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

recently, my stepsister did a choke in het blue bikini, around the pool, just for fun...is was painful, and also humiliating. I had to tap very soon, it was exciting too. Later she told me that was taking selfdefence and judo lessons..
Old 29-Dec-16, 11:44
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

It can look embarrassing since you have both arms free and the girl has you "only with her arms" . And you ask yourself why you cant get free even she is smaller...
Well, for the girl it requires also a good work with her legs to keep a man down at the beginning phase of a headlock struggle. To balance out the escape trys in every direction while using her body weigh her arm muscles and not to forget her breast muscles and hands to choke.
If the girl has those skills then her 50-60 kg can feel heaaaavy like hell.
There was one girl from DWW (dont know her name exactly) who used the side headlock as somehow her main way towards her opponents. She often didnt let go for longer time until the other submitted, also bigger opponents. And even she was light she literally locked the other to the ground with her leg work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 12:33
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've recently been in Jennifer's headlock. She didn't get the strong part of my neck--I don't tap to most headscissors--she managed to get this sweet spot at the base of my skull that's painful for me to resist.

The most embarrassing headlock I've been in is from Robin. She had my right arm scissored in her legs ready to snap at the same time. Only my left forearm was free but ineffective. I'm sure this hold has a name but i don't know it. She talked to the camera for about thirty seconds while my face was pressed against the side of her boob and I could not escape. Then she made me tap by squeezing my arm after saying "Watch this".
The name of that hold is Kesa Gatame aka the scarf hold. Most people tap instantly when their arm is put between their opponent's legs.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post: