Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 16-Aug-17, 02:31
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Guide to get girls 18-22 to scissor you cheaply

I have had over 150 women scissor me in my adult life. The vast majority were paid, my choice. It's just easier and less time consuming to go the paid route. I am an expert at finding first time young women to scissor me for $100 and under. I have had success in ALL forms of social media, but the best method hands down is Secret Benefits.

The site can be expensive but well worth it. I live in a city of around 500,000. In two months I have found over 20 women within 10 miles to scissor me for $100 an hour. I could go cheaper but I won't. These are girls age 18-22, college girls, single moms, and not so prepared girls who are overwhelmed by bills. I found only 3-4 girls who were the backpage types. The rest of the profiles are the girl next door type. I have been scissored by 6 girls. Asian, White and Black. If I had unlimited funds I could find within one year 50 girls to meet and scissor me from this site, very easily. I am old, overweight, fairly attractive and an average guy. What I have is a lifetime of playing this game, a healthy respect for women, extremely polite, and am not not not creepy.

Follow my method and you will be successful.......to be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 04:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Guide to get girls 18-22 to scissor you cheaply

I don't want to call you out, cause maybe you're on the up and up, but your post reads like it was written by a salesman and secretbenefits has some very bad reviews and scam warnings after a quick google search.

There was another thread about the whole sugar-daddy approach and a poster, who was on the up and up, said that the ladies you meet there aren't really the dominating type that most people here look for. That it's more about them wanting a father figure to guide them/take care of them. That's not to say the sugar-daddy approach can't work, and if you can make it work for you, more power to you.

I don't think I can find that thread, but I remember it. It was a solid post.

Approach the above website with caution.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 05:32
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't want to call you out, cause maybe you're on the up and up, but your post reads like it was written by a salesman and secretbenefits has some very bad reviews and scam warnings after a quick google search.

There was another thread about the whole sugar-daddy approach and a poster, who was on the up and up, said that the ladies you meet there aren't really the dominating type that most people here look for. That it's more about them wanting a father figure to guide them/take care of them. That's not to say the sugar-daddy approach can't work, and if you can make it work for you, more power to you.

I don't think I can find that thread, but I remember it. It was a solid post.

Approach the above website with caution.
It is also his 2nd post since making the account in 2013
Old 16-Aug-17, 05:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is also his 2nd post since making the account in 2013
He has 12 thanks though. (Edit, he's given 12 thanks, posted twice, so he reads more than he writes), His first post was a month ago and seemed a legit post.

As I said, I don't want to say anything definitive, but it does read like a sales pitch and the website does have some negative stuff written about it - so, approach with caution.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 16-Aug-17 at 05:52.
Old 16-Aug-17, 06:00
Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,551 Times in 720 Posts

This is a community of some of the foremost scissor experts in the world. We will not be so easily duped by these cheap solicitation tactics!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-17, 20:11
Last Achievements

What a buzz kill you are......I wrote part two. It was long, well thought out, very detailed, and more importantly the information contained worked. When I went to post it, I was logged out. The writing to be posted was lost. I spent the better part of two hours writing the damn thing. When I realized the writing was gone, I got pissed. I tried to delete the whole thread because I wasn't about to re-write the whole thing again, at least not right away. Apparently that didn't work, because the thread is still here. I get on here today and read the critique.

There is a reason I don't post and it's none of your business why. I used to post often many years ago in real scissor stories yahoo group and on The Valkyrie Scissor message board until Kandor and Bill Wick turned it into an informertial. Some of you old timers might remember my threads on Thailand, sex and scissors. I have been scissored by over 150 women. Session wrestlers I was seen were Brandy of Balt., Nikki Fierce in Chicago, several others there. Baby Blake, Amrita from Japan. My only other post on this website concerned Amrita and why she was banned from entering the USA. Sessioned with Kyla Luciano aka, C..a. M....y. I won't say her real name because that is frowned upon here. Yes, I know she died. Wonder how I would know about Amrita, Kyla, and the history of The Valkyrie message board if I were a plant from Secret Benefits?
When I get the energy and time to write part 2, I will, OR, delete the whole thread. Will let the powers on here make that judgement.....whoops, that was done already.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-17, 11:58
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Well I would like to read your second post and appreciate your and everyone else's contributions here. I think I have a sense of what you're going to write and in all honesty I cannot imagine approaching a stranger who is not in the scene about scissoring me. I'm not being judgmental at all, more so I don't want to be judged by girls who might be extremely turned off by my request or think I'm weird but might nevertheless do it strictly for the money. That gets into my second reason for never considering something like this which is that I don't think it would be much of a turn-on for me without the girl doing the scissoring being completely into it. Just having a pair of legs around my neck alone won't do it for me. Even if they are play acting, it helps the fantasy if they appear to be genuinely into it. I'm very fortunate that somehow my current girlfriend has found herself to that place, or maybe I led her there. I guess I'm also interested to hear what these sessions are like, since you have been with true life scissoring sadists and therefore have good basis of comparison. By the way I know what it's like to compose a long post and then lose it. It sucks. But hopefully you will take the time to do it again because I think a lot of us are interested in what you have to say. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-17, 22:11
Last Achievements

The post is going to be shortened..those wanting to try my method should message me privately for a how to do it,

Yes, I agree we all want women to scissor us and enjoy it and not just pay for it. Very few of us find a wife or girlfriend who are really into what we enjoy. Most women, at best, go through the motions of trying to please us. Not many women slap on a scissor when "they" want. It's almost always when we want. Most session girls won't slap scissors on guys unless they pay. It's our fetish, not theirs.

So I joined Secret Benefit. Site designed for women and men to get together for mutual gain. For the women, it's get guys to pay their bills, go to dinner, travel, pay for schooling, phone service. In return they think they will get guys to pay them for being arm candy and being cute with no sex. Guys want sex, period!
I put on my tag line.....No Sex Wanted........Messages flood to me because of this tag line. Because of the site layout the No Sex Wanted tag line jumps out to the female viewers.

My profile is all vanilla, very respectful, the normal information on profiles (go out to eat, likes movies, and of course the, "I love long walks in the Park.") I repeat no sex wanted or needed. I throw in I love to wrestle, be roughed up and I love to headscissored.

Ok, now I receive many messages all saying hello, hey, how are you? They blanket guys with this type of greeting, I find this out later. I learned expensive lessons on how best to use this site. If you want to try this site and my method contact me privately. I can save you a lot of money. There is an expensive learning curve designed to suck your money.

I respond with the usual and then say how can I help you? And oh, by the way do you have any questions about my profile? Very seldom will they respond about the scissors, wrestling etc. They open up and we get a dialogue started, always being respectful and not creepy.

Soon, I tell them what I seek, attach a two minute clothed non-sexual scissor video and sell them on the idea of scissoring me...........and close the deal.

Some of you know the old Bill Wick. He could charm, convince, ask just about any woman to scissor him for free and be successful. He "got game" I have been chasing scissors for 50 plus years. I got game, but to a far lesser degree than Bill. You have to be upbeat, not sound or be creepy, respectful and act and sound like it will be fun. That's 90%.

I did internet chat rooms, AOL, IRC, dating sites and phone chat lines with some success. I never found a higher percent of willing women than this site. I am not a shill for this site, have anything to do with it other than like it. If I was a paid rep. I would create fake profiles, create secret photos, and send out thousands of messages saying hello. I would make tons more money than convincing several guys from this site to join. It's laughable to think I am a shill or anything but real. Why would I take the time if this is bullshit....lol. Lots of guys, like I used to be which was shy and scared, want to find women to scissor them.

Some girls go through the motions of scissoring, some really get into it. I got a tall mixed woman 5'8" 130lbs 21 year old squeezing the shit out of me. I showed her Lia LaBow videos where she messes the guy up, and this girl gets it. If you live in a large metro area you will find many many girls to play with. I have played with 5 women. One Asian, ex high school hurdler with great legs, 300# very cute and dominant college senior, several mixed girls 5'0 to 5'3 early twenties with nice athletic legs. These girls are fun, and cheap. I now pass on the $300 session girls in my city. I have more fun with the girl next door types.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 03:42
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I get it. I can see how and why it works. When you think about it, it's really a very progressive approach. You get what you want and she gets what she wants. When it comes down to it that's pretty much what every relationship and interaction is about.
Old 23-Aug-17, 20:38
Last Achievements

It's a win win. No sex, no nudity and I have found in my vast experience almost all women claim to enjoy it. They kind like to hurt guys. It's easy and fun and beats their other 100 an hour job...lol. Whether the scissor is paid for or free, I have found it isn't hard to get them to do it again and again and again. As always, make it fun and not creepy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post: