Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Aug-17, 08:27
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: POLL: volleyball girls vs avg short guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like both volleyball and handball players.

I prefer tall women as well but I also like handball women players who are averaged sized and don't look anything special but from my experience they're really strong and athletic. They have to be strong and tough to contain other players or make their way through them but at the same time they have to be very fast and agile and they have to have good cardio, that's why they're relatively skinny, but pound for pound they're really strong. Also, they need to have a lot of explosive power in their hands to throw the ball correctly. Like I said, when I was playing basketball with that handball girl and she got a bit rough and physical it she felt incredibly strong and it seemed impossible to move her even though I was quite heavier and bigger than her. I wouldn't be surprised if she could whoop most of the boys in our class in a fight at that time (that was when we were around 12 or 13). You would have never guessed that by the way she looked because she was really girly and didn't look that strong visually.

Here's another hot female handball player Zita Szucsánszki

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A woman handball player like her could beat up a lot of guys out there even if she doesn't look intimidating and isn't that big or muscular. It's a very rough and physical sport.

Just to add to this great idea...

That blonde girl that I talked about that was in the same class as me was always hanging out with some tall volleyball player girl. I always wondered how a wrestling match between those two would go and I tend to think that the handball player would win despite being smaller. She also had a more dominant character and the volleyball player acted submissive around her and always followed her.

Even though the volleyball player looked like a real tall amazon I remember that she actually acted very submissive all the time. I think she didn't want to be seen as "manly" due to her size and physique and she then compensated that by acting overly feminine and girly instead. I noticed that a lot of tall girls are like that. Volleyball in general has been seen as a more girly sport and there is no physical contact with the players from the opposite team. I remember one time some short out of shape girl who wasn't into any sports got into an argument with that tall volleyball player and at some point the shorter girl grabbed her and started twisting her arm and made the volleyball player submit and apologize to her. It was pretty weird to see the shorter out of shape girl asserting her dominance over the taller athletic volleyball player but some girls just don't like to fight.

Some handball girls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liga_zeny_65.jpg (218.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg zeny_1969.jpg (179.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg zeny_cechy_morava.jpg (193.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1959-Plze%C5%88.jpg (99.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1969-r.-Vaverka.jpg (100.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1974.jpg (101.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1959-Jihlava.jpg (102.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1954.jpg (100.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1947-Sparta-Dejvice.jpg (101.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1966.jpg (101.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1971-2.jpg (100.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1975.jpg (100.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1958-Nusle.jpg (101.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg %C5%BEeny-1967-mist%C5%99i.jpg (100.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg juniorky-19581.jpg (149.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg dorostenky-1961.jpg (149.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 20-Aug-17, 09:06
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris035 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanks for your vote and input, wrestpet.
I would really like to read more about your tall girl wrestling-experiences ! Or privately, if you prefer. Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be that much interest in taller girls on this board, unfortunately.
So any more voters are still highly appreciated!

It's still surprising that even the younger girls are estimated stronger or same as the short guy. Just imagine how that guy, or Daniel R. himself must feel if he stood next to one of them, knowing they could whoop his ass if they wanted to...a teenage girl :8
Also i wondered, would things changed if the volleyball girl was in the 5'7-5'8 range ?

Garcon, thanks a lot for the input ! Have you seen how much they can lift/repitition and what kind the lifts were ? I don't know if you have seen my older thread, about a young volleyball girl, i guess 19, who almost deadlifted 335 lbs (rackpulled)..she is number 8 here. It's insane, although she is not skinny, i wouldn't guess that strength from her looks. Also, i'm curious to know where you saw them work out (german team) ?
i was in the hotel where they were living and training during the volleyball tournament of montreux. they were doing this stuff one weak before the beginning of the competition. they were using the facilities of the hotel and the customers could also train in the same gym than them.
had no idea of volleyball, but like the other men in the hotel, we quickly felt in love with these smiling tall nordic beauties... and since then i follow every female competition, and try to watch some live.

they did dumbell rows, biceps curls, dumbell rows, leg squats and some other legs exercises. at the end some of them did some dead lift.

I would say most of them where routinely biceps curling some 30/40 lbs on each arm as if they were very light weights and did some very impressive amounts of reps. Magareta Kozuch and jenifer pettke did some 20 reps series, smiling and chating all the time. these weights are not heavy for them whereas the customers in the gym would struggle trying to do the same.

Maren Brinker, Heike Baier, Kauffeldt and Lippmann did some 350 lbs deadlift. Looked like a routine training for them. i really got intimidated to be surrounded by these towering women. not the bodybuilder type. but tall lean and very athletic. Their muscles are not massive, but long lean and well defined. they are mostly very dynamic, have strong endless long legs and can jump very very high. but they are also strong. They are not all equally tall and athletic but I can tell that some of them, especially the side hitters and the blockers are very impressive women. Their presence alone is breathtaking.

all the while being feminine and smiling. Brinker and Kozuch stayed longer to sing autographs and answer questions of the people there, smiling all the time. i follow them in every tournament now. I also discovered the netherlands , poland, denmark,norway and switzerland teams during the tournaments, having equally amazing athletes. Especially The netherland team have incredibly beautiful and strong women.

Last edited by garcon55; 20-Aug-17 at 10:32.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-17, 11:19
Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would say most of them where routinely biceps curling some 30/40 lbs on each arm as if they were very light weights and did some very impressive amounts of reps. Magareta Kozuch and jenifer pettke did some 20 reps series, smiling and chating all the time. these weights are not heavy for them whereas the customers in the gym would struggle trying to do the same.
whohaaaa...thats crazy ! I just tried that with one 13kg/28lbs dumbbell and struggled hard after the 3rd rep ! This thing looks huge , i made a picture (below)....are you sure it was that big ? And you say they did even more (40lbs) and on BOTH arms at once ? If thats true, i m gonna bury myself in shame :P

Quote:
all the while being feminine and smiling. Brinker and Kozuch stayed longer to sing autographs and answer questions of the people there, smiling all the time. i follow them in every tournament now. I also discovered the netherlands , poland, denmark,norway and switzerland teams during the tournaments, having equally amazing athletes. Especially The netherland team have incredibly beautiful and strong women.
I think you just infected me there Got to look up those players later....and man, maybe visit a game would be fun (living in germany)...a little creepy too, but who cares

Do you know Alexis Olgard ? She is 6'6 / 1.98m. I dunno if she is in a top team (probably), but i read about her playing for germany. Here's a video of her on youtube...now tell me who would dare to mess with that woman in the ring ?
I wonder where the threshold is for guys that could compete with her. Some 6'2 bodybuilder maybe ? Would 5'5 Daniel stand a chance at all even if he was in shape ? (he's not that wimpy i found out ! put a pic below)

13kg dumbbell, Alexis Olgard, D. Radcliffe type:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_3743.jpg (56.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg volleyball_web1.jpg (152.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg BuhnLF0CcAApnSV.jpg (55.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg USC-WVB-1-0520.jpg (128.9 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg bbf432532c93da94bc14bd09c270fe01--guys-smoking-daniel-radcliffe.jpg (45.8 KB, 9 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris035 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-17, 12:33
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris035 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
whohaaaa...thats crazy ! I just tried that with one 13kg/28lbs dumbbell and struggled hard after the 3rd rep ! This thing looks huge , i made a picture (below)....are you sure it was that big ? And you say they did even more (40lbs) and on BOTH arms at once ? If thats true, i m gonna bury myself in shame :P

I think you just infected me there Got to look up those players later....and man, maybe visit a game would be fun (living in germany)...a little creepy too, but who cares

Do you know Alexis Olgard ? She is 6'6 / 1.98m. I dunno if she is in a top team (probably), but i read about her playing for germany. Here's a video of her on youtube...now tell me who would dare to mess with that woman in the ring ?
I wonder where the threshold is for guys that could compete with her. Some 6'2 bodybuilder maybe ? Would 5'5 Daniel stand a chance at all even if he was in shape ? (he's not that wimpy i found out ! put a pic below)

13kg dumbbell, Alexis Olgard, D. Radcliffe type:
Yes, as we also watched it, not believing what they were lifting. We had problems to deal with 5 reps of the 30 lbs and Kozuch was lifting 20 reps alternatively two, while smiling and chatting... i can t certify the all used the 40 lbs (they don t all lift the same) but some definitively did.
Any way we just felt ashamed that they were handling weight like nothing whereas they were very heavy for us. We stopped lifting and just observed.

I might be creepy because i go watching some games and they are just amazing!

Another day they all went in the lake next to the hotel since they bet that if they win, they should all dive in it, including the coach. They went to grab the coach in order to jump in the lake and i really hope one of them would just carry him, which would have been no problem for them, but he finally accepted to go himself .

I know i would loose to these women in any physical contest. That is what makes them so unique. It has to be said they are elite athletes and have the great genetics to back their abilities. They are no average female volleyball players.
It is a good question to know what it takes to take them on on a ring. I guess if they learn some boxing, Brinker Kozuch or Kauffeldt would just crush a 5'5 guy.

I know olgard but she played for USA i think...
Old 20-Aug-17, 19:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Olgard is American, I believe she played professionally in the German league at some point. I'll say she's an example of a girl who is so friendly that you would be surprised if you ever found out she wrestled. She now works in the USC athletic department.
Old 12-Sep-21, 06:47
tomate97
This message has been deleted by tomate97.
Old 12-Sep-21, 07:59
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Last Achievements

One thing I can tell you from experience is volleyball girls are stronger than they appear. I challenged a chick I knew back after I graduated and I ended up in a Full Nelson with her legs tightly around! Not to mention she wouldn’t let me go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nfpa123 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-21, 19:23
tomate97
This message has been deleted by tomate97.