Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jun-17, 01:42
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: Grrrl passes on Peņa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This has been pinned on top of Cyborg's twitter page for a few days now.

Granted she broke the law when she punched Magana, but there's a strong consensus that provoking/bullying is equally unacceptable and not too many tears are shed when a bully gets their comeuppance via a smack.

An overwhelming majority of the fight community has rallied behind Cyborg and from I'm reading on social media, I think her approval rating is the highest it has ever been.
Yeah, even in the fighting community Magana talking trash to Cyborg isn't really something that is condoned, because the two are in totally different weightclasses and could never fight each other. If some fighter starts talking crap to someone in his weightclass it can at least be understood in the context of hyping up a potential fight, but in the case of Magana and Cyborg is just plain and simple talking shit about someone for no real reason. It's like if some random guy from 145 division would constantly talking shit to Jon Jones and keep getting into his face which probably wouldn't end well either... Those fighters have a lot of pride and you just have to respect that or expect consequences.

Also, Magana hasn't fought in years and doesn't have a good record either, so I guess it's a bit annoying to other fighters that she's so loud online.