Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-17, 20:39
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lois vs Clark

This is the first story I've ever tried posting anywhere - so be nice!

Part One

I was lying down in the bedroom resting when I heard the door clatter. I leapt up and bounded towards the door. My beautiful wife, Lois Lane-Kent, had been away for over a month reporting in Pakistan on drone strikes and I was excited to see her. Obviously what I do and what she does keep us apart for a lot of the time, but I had been extra busy myself fighting off another Kryptonian threat. That meant I hadn't talked to my wife for a few weeks, where normally I'd have phoned or even flown over to Pakistan to see her.

For the last few days, that option hadn't even been open to me. It's complicated, and neither I nor Dr Emil Hamilton (the leader in his field) quite understand it, but sunspot activity seems to rob me of my powers from time to time. Obviously we're at pains to keep this from my enemies, but it does give me a chance to have a 'normal' week with Lois while the League picks up my slack.

Anyway, Lois came in, but looked more angry than pleased to see me. I went to kiss her, but she brushed me off. “So what happened?” She demanded, violet eyes flashing and shaking her dark hair. I smiled reassuringly “I told you – perhaps you were distracted. I think and Dr Hamilton agrees that sunspot activity will take my powers for a few days. I'll just be a normal man till they come back – like last time – you remember?”

She shook her head and tossed a copy of the Daily Star – not the upmarket Planet – at me. A tabloid, its front page was devoted to a picture of Superman (me) ostensibly losing to a smaller female opponent. The headline screamed “Superman beaten..by a girl?!?”. Typical sensationalist tabloid stuff. I smiled (admittedly a little embarrassed) and tried to reassure my beautiful, angry wife. “This is just tabloid stuff. I can cope with a little gossip. Tomorrow they'll be back to some sort of celebrity story. Besides, (I smiled a little smugly) the Planet version of events it much more accurate”

Lois shook her head “You wrote the Planet version of events, Clark, and from what I've seen and what I've heard it isn't an accurate story at all.” She unfurled the other paper she was holding and read the headline “'Justice League defeats alien menace. First rate teamwork and can do spirit save city.' The by-line says 'by our own correspondent Clark Kent'. She threw the paper on the table. It had a particularly good picture taken by Jimmy of the renegade Kryptonian Alura Jur-Za being taken to justice. “That's what happened, Lois. Unless you want to believe that tabloid rubbish there”.

“Clark, I watched the fight on TV. I've talked to Jimmy and even Cat Grant and they all say that that little slip of a thing beat the shit of you until Diana had to come and bail you out. God knows I can't tell with Kryptonians, but she looks about Kara's age”.

“She's about seventeen, I think. But like I say, Lois, I can cope with the embarrassment and I've tried to tell you that I don't want to hurt anyone. Since the League is there it makes sense to use it to minimise the chance of injury to anyone.”

“Humiliation isn't the point, Smallville, though you looked pretty pathetic screaming and twisted into a pretzel by a teenage girl half your size. You promised me after Maxima kicked your ass that you'd get some proper training. Doesn't look to me like you've done anything about it.”

I had to admit Lois had a point. She had badgered me about training with the League and I had done very little about it. But she still didn't seem to realise that I need to hold back when fighting people in case I hurt them. I put this to her one more time and she just frowned and shook her head.

“Maxima, the Female Parasite, Ropegirl, Alura, Diana when she was mind controlled. Hell, even Kara gave you a going over when she was mind controlled. Boy” she paused “that sort of thing really happens a lot doesn't it?”

“Lois, honey, in each of those situations I could have hurt-” “Oh shut up, Smallville! I've heard this world of cardboard crap so many times and it's just bull. For one thing, having a greater knowledge of martial arts would mean that you were more in control of your strength, not less. For another, the people you're fighting against aren't the high-school bully. These are powerful women – and some of them could even kill you.”

She softened. “Look, baby. I'll never judge you for how you do in a fight – I know you find a way to win most of the time. I'm just worried that you'll misjudge how dangerous your opponent is and get yourself hurt. Plus I get the feeling that you hold back against women. That Smallville home-spun Kansas courtesy of yours might be cute, Kent, but it could get you hurt”

I had to admit to myself that she had a point on that last one; I was in no mood to admit the same to her. I shook my head. “Lois, I can handle myself. I've picked up plenty of skills over the past few years. And I don't have a problem holding back against women.”

Lois raised her eyebrow. “Fight me then” I was confused “Fight you? Lois I don't think-”. “I'm pretty well trained myself. Maybe not anything like Dinah's level, or Barbara's, but still pretty good. I have a few black belts and I can look after myself. Plus you have no powers at the moment, so it'll be a fair fight.”

I looked at my wife with astonishment, scarcely believing what I was hearing. “But how would that even help anything. I don't see...” Lois interrupted. “If you can beat me, a decent martial artist, then you'll have proved that you don't need retraining. Plus you can show me how good you are at holding back and knowing the limits of your strength. If I beat you, you'll agree that you need to learn how to fight. I'm sick of having the same argument time after time Smallville. Let me go and get changed and then we'll fight – just wrestling. Wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face of yours with a haymaker.”

She smiled teasingly, but I was unmollified. “Lois, I know you can take care of yourself, but I'm a big guy. And you're a well-” “Woman?” her eyes flashed angrily “That's it, isn't it? The problem with chivalry is that it so often covers up misogyny. You don't hold back against women out of some home-spun Kansas crap. You hold back because you think women are too fragile to hurt you. Well, I'm going to show you what a woman can do to an over-confident man like you.”

She was getting angry again and so was I. “Listen Lois. The whole thing is meaningless. I wouldn't try and fight you even if you attacked me. I don't want to hurt you and that's that. You won't hurt me either – so it's nothing like fighting Giganta or Maxima”. Lois scoffed “I don't think you're going to hurt me Smallville. But if you don't try, I'll beat you easily. And you're right, I'm not going to hurt you seriously. But if I beat you, I will humiliate you and make you my bitch. Now, I’m going to get changed into sports gear. You wear what you like and we'll wrestle in five minutes time on the bed, whether you want to or not.”

This said, she brushed past me and walked into the bedroom.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-17, 11:20
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lois vs Clark

I'm not that crazy about wrestling but your story is very interesting. Well done, can't wait to read the rest.
Old 15-Aug-17, 14:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I AM crazy about wrestling and I love the premise of this story. I will be watching this thread very closely. Thank you very much for writing this for us, mate.
Old 15-Aug-17, 15:18
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Clark vs Diana can be epic
Old 15-Aug-17, 19:01
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I love the set up, the way you write about the other times he got beaten up makes me hope there might be more stories to come ☺
Old 18-Aug-17, 19:06
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Part 2

Five minutes later, since Lois always seems to win our arguments, I was facing her across in our work out room. She was wearing a sports bra and training shorts, I was just wearing boxers and a t-shirt. “Come on Lois. We're not really going to do this are we?” “Yes we are. Now, we're going to wrestle for pin or submission, starting kneeling on opposite sides of the room. Let's say, best out of seven, yes?”.

I could see she was determined, and I know from experience that I can't change her mind when she takes that attitude. I nodded, slowly and got into position. I thought that I've I could pin her using my weight I could win the first four falls easily and put a stop to this nonsense. As so often, I had misjudged and underestimated Ms Lois Joanne Lane-Kent.

At first though, it seemed as if this was going to be the way it turned out. Lois made the mistake of attacking me directly and I was able to twist her round. I pushed back so that she fell on her back with me on top of her. I managed to pin her wrists to the floor and force her shoulders down, hooking her legs with mine so she couldn't try and buck me off. She struggled hard for a few seconds. Even without my powers I could smell her perfume, mingled with sweat and deodorant. I could also feel her body against me, her heaving breasts and beautiful curves wriggling desperately. That was going to be a distraction during the next few rounds, I thought to myself.

Lois stopped struggling “Shit” she muttered. “That's a pin. 1 nothing to the farm boy.” I let her up and she gave me a delighted grin “Glad to see you're taking it seriously though”. We regained our earlier positions, and to my horror I saw her rubbing her wrists. “Are you hurt? We can stop this now if you like?” “No Smallville, I'm fine. And I'll get my revenge in the next round. Ready?” I figured I'd use the same tactics as before. Lois had learnt from her mistakes though. She feinted right and, when I moved to grab her again, darted away and used my own weight to push me down. I landed on the floor with a thump and she was on me quickly, knocking the wind out of me. She swatted my hands out of the way and pulled me up into a camel clutch. Pain shot through my back and I wriggled desperately, but Lois had all the leverage.

Grasping the air hopelessly, I succeeded in grabbing a lump of Lois' beautiful brunette hair, which I pulled instinctively. Lois yelped and I dropped my grasp instantly. Lois quickly scooped up first one arm, then the other and trapped them between her thighs and her abdomen. Now I was completely trapped. Lois had me in an inescapable hold and she knew it. “Tap out, Smallville. Come on, you know you want to” I grunted and would have shook my head, if I could. Finally after several agonising seconds, I yelped my submission and Lois released me.

I crawled back to my starting place slowly and found Lois smirking at me from across the room. She was busily putting her hair up using a hair band. She smiled “There are no rules here honey. You should have kept pulling my hair – it was your best chance of beating me. Still, I shouldn't complain, now that it's one all”. My shoulders ached like anything, but it was time for round three. At the agreed signal, I hung back, as did Lois, neither of us willing to give the other an opening. Finally, my wife feinted left, then darted right, wrong footing me and pulling me into a tight headlock. Wrapping my arms around her I was able to pick her off the ground and splash her onto the floor, breaking the hold.

She was up, though, too quickly for me to force a pin or a submission. When I tried to grab her she caught my hands in her own so that we faced each other in a classic test of strength – one that Lois couldn't win. I forced her backwards so that she feel heavily on her back with me on top. But I was so exultant at her apparent mistake that I forgot to control her legs. She wrapped them tight around my waist and started squeezing with surprising strength. When I dropped my hands to try and pry her thighs apart she used her newly freed arms to pull my face against her breasts. Now, I was trapped, couldn't breathe and was beginning to enjoy it! (I said that would be a problem, didn't I). Lois and I both seemed to realise that she wasn't going to get a submission that way though. I tried to pick her up for another body splash and she didn't come with me. Half-releasing me, she swiped my legs out from underneath me with a kick so that I landed gasping on my front on the floor.

Acting with a speed I was coming to fear, Lois leapt on top of me and wrapped her thighs around my waist, this time from behind. She then used her arms to put me in a rear naked choke. Now I really was in trouble. I could use my arms to pry at her arms, or her legs, but not both. Every second I dithered I was getting weaker. Every time I breathed in Lois was able to tighten her magnificent thighs a little more. Rolling around left me on my back on top of Lois, but in no easier a situation. Sensing my weakness, my wife began to taunt me. “Tap out or get knocked out, farm boy. I can stay here all day, but I think you've only got a few minutes left” She kissed my cheek and licked my ear. I could smell her perfume again and feel her soft skin and hair. Desperately I tapped out on the mattress. Lois shook her head “Tap out against my thigh Superman”. I could only obey her, tapping three times against her strong leg as she worked it against my defeated abdomen.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-17, 20:57
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great work. I really enjoy this theme.
Old 18-Aug-17, 20:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthegodoftoenails [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She kissed my cheek and licked my ear. I could smell her perfume again and feel her soft skin and hair. Desperately I tapped out on the mattress. Lois shook her head “Tap out against my thigh Superman”. I could only obey her, tapping three times against her strong leg as she worked it against my defeated abdomen.
I don't know why, but this is one of the most thrilling things I've read in a while.

Thank you for continuing this, mate. You write very well and the little details from Superman continuity really add to the story.
Old 21-Aug-17, 21:07
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts

Agreement with mixfigthor; the little details you've inculded really set it apart, one of my favorite stories on here.
Old 24-Aug-17, 04:29
Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,109 Times in 973 Posts

This is amazing! Thank you so much for posting. Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesson, superheroes, wrestling