Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-17, 02:27
Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Image POLL (pics): volleyball girls vs average short guy

Hi guys, i decided to make a little poll, some kind of spin off from my other thread about volleyball players' weight training.

So, how would these ten girls do in a wrestling match with an average short guy, for example again the 5'6 Daniel Radcliffe type (Harry Potter) ?
(if too many, just rate the one(s) you like)

A) he'd wipe the floor with her
B) he'd win easily
C) he'd win barely

D) it's even

E) she'd win barely
F) she'd win easily
G) she'd wipe the floor with him

So it's like

Girl #1: D
Girl #2: B

and so on, of course you can use your own words instead

Ok, here we go:

Girl #1

college player, 6ft1, 165lbs

Girl #2

college player, 6ft2 (for comparison, the girl with #7 in the lower pic is 5'10 !)

Girl #3

high school player, probably 6ft

Girl #4

high school/college player, 6ft6

Girl #5

high school player (left), probably ~6ft

Girl #6

(ex) college player, 6ft4, 49inch legs

Girl #7

college player (right), 6ft2

Girl #8

college player, 6ft6 (the one who rack pulls/almost deadlifts 335 lbs)

Girl #9

high school player, height unknown, but obiously tall as heck

Girl #10

high school player, 6ft3

Sorry for the big images...if you like this stuff let me know and i'll set up more of these polls

Last edited by chris035; 16-Aug-17 at 18:06.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris035 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 03:09
Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: POLL: volleyball girls vs avg short guy

1. G
2. F
3. D
4. F
5. C
6. E
7. G (you can’t ignore those biceps)
8. G
9. B
10. C
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadGingerSwag For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 03:25
Last Achievements

MadGinger, i'm surprised about #6...i thought those legs would make most men tap within seconds
Old 16-Aug-17, 05:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I'm not going to guess all 10, but volleyball & Wrestling are very different muscle groups. Upper body strength and core strength are key to wrestling. Quickness is important too. Not saying the Volleyball players wouldn't be fun to wrestle with, but a 6'3, 155 volleyball player against a 5'8, 130 lb equestrian with some wrestling training (no ju jitsu, just basics). I might bet on the equestrian.

But, don't take my word for it. We should definitely get a bunch of ladies together and test this theory. See how good ladies from specific sports do against each other on the squared circle. No Ju Jitsu, cause that's too big an edge. Just straight wrestling. Victory by pin or tap.
Old 16-Aug-17, 14:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
We should definitely get a bunch of ladies together and test this theory.
yep, i'm in I'd bet on the volleyball girl though, she'd wreck that equestrian (if you're speaking of a female) in a second...althogh they're pretty strong too (my ex was one).

I know its a lot of pics...you must not vote on all, just the ones you like..some more opinions would be appreciated

Last edited by chris035; 16-Aug-17 at 16:03.
Old 16-Aug-17, 16:07
Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris035 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MadGinger, i'm surprised about #6...i thought those legs would make most men tap within seconds
She may be 6’4” but those legs are a little too much on the skinny side.
Old 16-Aug-17, 16:55
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I'm tempted to say I wouldn't assume any below D. Each girl is at least nearly as strong and more fit than the average guy that size. If he hasn't wrestled for more than a few minutes in gym class etc, the girls with impressive arms can control him easily and he's probably not strong enough to stop the others from pinning or putting him in her guard eventually.
Old 16-Aug-17, 17:15
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not going to guess all 10, but volleyball & Wrestling are very different muscle groups. Upper body strength and core strength are key to wrestling. Quickness is important too. Not saying the Volleyball players wouldn't be fun to wrestle with, but a 6'3, 155 volleyball player against a 5'8, 130 lb equestrian with some wrestling training (no ju jitsu, just basics). I might bet on the equestrian.

But, don't take my word for it. We should definitely get a bunch of ladies together and test this theory. See how good ladies from specific sports do against each other on the squared circle. No Ju Jitsu, cause that's too big an edge. Just straight wrestling. Victory by pin or tap.
It all depends on an individual athlete and her character, some people are more naturally into fighting/wrestling and some people aren't.

I think out of non-combat sports I'd give female handball players a good chance because it's a contact sport and it's actually extremely popular among girls in Europe. A lot of gifted athletic girls get into handball and the sport gets some of the best female athletes out there.

Handball players are generally extremely strong and agile and it's good to have low center of gravity (which is also good for wrestling). They're also very explosive. They're used to bump into each other and it's a rough sport, it's very demanding physically as well. So girls playing handball should be more naturally suited for wrestling and fighting in general.

When I was in school there were two girls who were training handball in my class. Both were cute and girly looking and weren't particularly big but they were both extremely strong and athletic for their size. I remember one time we played basketball and one of these two handball girls was covering me and she was basically like glued on me, I couldn't shake her off and she just seemed incredibly strong. She also played rough and was very competitive and I think her body was just well conditioned to take some punishment. I often fantasized about wrestling her and to be honest I'm not sure if I would be able to beat her at that age (we were around 12 or 13) as I wasn't into sports back then. She was really cute, she had blonde hair and blue eyes and she often wore glasses and was a bit of a geek with good grades. At the time it seemed embarrassing to think that a girl like that might beat me in a fight.

The other girl who trained handball once got into an argument with some boy and slapped him really hard and he started crying and backed off. Obviously due to the nature of her sport she must have slapped really hard and the boy didn't want any more punishment and left humiliated.

Here you can see some women handball highlights:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think handball gets overlooked here because it's not popular in USA, but it's relatively popular in Europe, at least in certain countries, and a lot of girls are playing it.

There are a lot of sexy Eastern European and Scandinavian girls in handball as well

Here's a tall (181cm / 5'11) sexy handball player from Poland Kinga Achruk:

Look at how fast and athletic she is for a girl her size:

Last edited by al89; 16-Aug-17 at 21:56.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 18:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm tempted to say I wouldn't assume any below D. Each girl is at least nearly as strong and more fit than the average guy that size. If he hasn't wrestled for more than a few minutes in gym class etc, the girls with impressive arms can control him easily and he's probably not strong enough to stop the others from pinning or putting him in her guard eventually.
Boyofwinter, have you considered the younger high school girly girls as well (#3,5,9) ?
Is it strength or height that gives them a "D" too ?

Quote:
She may be 6’4” but those legs are a little too much on the skinny side.
surprise #2 skinny ! really ? Well its all taste after all, but to me those legs are simply perfect. Not too chubby, well toned/muscled...i'd marry her just for them
When you google her (Lauren Williams) you might find other pics of her bare legs, i'm sure they're pretty strong too.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

thanks for the links, she is really stunning ! I too have overlooked handball so far but will look into it. I guess it's because volleyball favours height and the really tall girls, and i have a weakness for this type
The Following User Says Thank You to chris035 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 23:30
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris035 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

thanks for the links, she is really stunning ! I too have overlooked handball so far but will look into it. I guess it's because volleyball favours height and the really tall girls, and i have a weakness for this type
I like both volleyball and handball players.

I prefer tall women as well but I also like handball women players who are averaged sized and don't look anything special but from my experience they're really strong and athletic. They have to be strong and tough to contain other players or make their way through them but at the same time they have to be very fast and agile and they have to have good cardio, that's why they're relatively skinny, but pound for pound they're really strong. Also, they need to have a lot of explosive power in their hands to throw the ball correctly. Like I said, when I was playing basketball with that handball girl and she got a bit rough and physical it she felt incredibly strong and it seemed impossible to move her even though I was quite heavier and bigger than her. I wouldn't be surprised if she could whoop most of the boys in our class in a fight at that time (that was when we were around 12 or 13). You would have never guessed that by the way she looked because she was really girly and didn't look that strong visually.

Here's another hot female handball player Zita Szucsánszki

A woman handball player like her could beat up a lot of guys out there even if she doesn't look intimidating and isn't that big or muscular. It's a very rough and physical sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just to add to this great idea...

That blonde girl that I talked about that was in the same class as me was always hanging out with some tall volleyball player girl. I always wondered how a wrestling match between those two would go and I tend to think that the handball player would win despite being smaller. She also had a more dominant character and the volleyball player acted submissive around her and always followed her.

Even though the volleyball player looked like a real tall amazon I remember that she actually acted very submissive all the time. I think she didn't want to be seen as "manly" due to her size and physique and she then compensated that by acting overly feminine and girly instead. I noticed that a lot of tall girls are like that. Volleyball in general has been seen as a more girly sport and there is no physical contact with the players from the opposite team. I remember one time some short out of shape girl who wasn't into any sports got into an argument with that tall volleyball player and at some point the shorter girl grabbed her and started twisting her arm and made the volleyball player submit and apologize to her. It was pretty weird to see the shorter out of shape girl asserting her dominance over the taller athletic volleyball player but some girls just don't like to fight.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: