Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Aug-17, 18:35
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Has anyone ever taken a wife/girlfriend with them to a session?

I was just curious as to whether anyone has ever taken a significant other with them to a wrestling, scissor, or domination session? The reason i ask, is because i brought the idea up to my wife. I suggested that the two of us book a session together with a session wrestler. I brought it up in a joking manner, but not really joking.

The response i got was very surprising. I expected a resounding "fuck off", but i got a shrug of the shoulders along with a "maybe". So now the idea has been eating at me. I keep wondering if she would actually consider it.

Has anyone here ever done a session with their wife/girlfriends attending? If so, how did it go? If by chance this does happen for me, i would like to know what to expect.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-17, 18:39
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone ever taken a wife/girlfriend with them to a session?

Enjoy this: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Aug-17, 19:25
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great question. Much would depend on how actively involved your significant other is involved in the fetish. Sounds like you are fortunate to have someone very involved in it. Is that your wife scissoring you in your profile picture?

Ideally it would be great if we could all share the full scope of our fantasy with our significant other. Sometimes they just don't get it though.

In the past I actually ending up dating a session wrestler after we sessioned. That might be the next best thing. While we obviously wrestled and I got scissored, I still didn't fully understand my fetish at the time. As I get older, I understand myself more.

I think your significant other participating/watching a session gives her insight into your fetish.
Old 18-Aug-17, 19:45
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great question. Much would depend on how actively involved your significant other is involved in the fetish. Sounds like you are fortunate to have someone very involved in it. Is that your wife scissoring you in your profile picture?

Ideally it would be great if we could all share the full scope of our fantasy with our significant other. Sometimes they just don't get it though.

In the past I actually ending up dating a session wrestler after we sessioned. That might be the next best thing. While we obviously wrestled and I got scissored, I still didn't fully understand my fetish at the time. As I get older, I understand myself more.

I think your significant other participating/watching a session gives her insight into your fetish.
A long time go I met a session girl who was just starting out, and we started dating each other

Was graeat since I was teachnng her I didnt have to pay for the sessions
Old 18-Aug-17, 23:46
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I had a girlfriend go along on a session with Amrita of Japan. My girlfriend ended up taking photos of me for Amrita's website. My girlfriend learned a few techniques while watching.

Overseas once, I had my Asian girlfriend watch Bonnefemme from the Philippines scissor her boyfriend and another Asian girl scissor her boyfriend for their site. While doing the shoot Bonnefemme showed my girlfriend how to scissor me. It was fun to watch and hear her talk in her native tongue on how to f...... me up.

Hopefully, your wife can get back into scissoring you again. I know you miss it. I know first hand. It's sooooo frustrating to have a mate/girlfriend who won't indulge us anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-17, 01:39
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a girlfriend go along on a session with Amrita of Japan. My girlfriend ended up taking photos of me for Amrita's website. My girlfriend learned a few techniques while watching.

Overseas once, I had my Asian girlfriend watch Bonnefemme from the Philippines scissor her boyfriend and another Asian girl scissor her boyfriend for their site. While doing the shoot Bonnefemme showed my girlfriend how to scissor me. It was fun to watch and hear her talk in her native tongue on how to f...... me up.

Hopefully, your wife can get back into scissoring you again. I know you miss it. I know first hand. It's sooooo frustrating to have a mate/girlfriend who won't indulge us anymore.
Just curious how were the binnfemme women

They seemed capable and strong
Old 19-Aug-17, 03:56
Last Achievements

Doug and his girlfriend Irene(Bonnefemme) ran that site. Doug was into losing to women and Irene was capable. She was a national power lifter and only around 5'0'and 100 so pounds of solid muscle and was very dominant. They hired and filmed local girls to apply holds on each other and on Doug. The local girls, all petite, were very lithe and strong due to manual labor. I had a chance to wrestle around with about 30 Filipina women mostly from the bars. They are strong for their size, yes.
Old 20-Aug-17, 05:07
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My wife is fully aware of my fetish...maybe a little too aware lol! But yes, that is her scissoring me in my profile picture. She can already scissor really good, but Im sure she could learn more. She could also learn some new holds.

There are really three benefits that I can see from my wife going to a session with me. First, as I mentioned above, she can learn some new holds.

Second, and most important, I would like for her to get over her misconception that she is going to kill me if she scissors me at 100% power. I figure maybe if she sees a pro scissoring me, and has a pro encouraging and coaching her to squeeze me harder, she will get over this fear of killing me.

And the third would be that maybe she will see what a session is actually like, and if she still doesn't want to scissor me, she will allow me to do sessions. Of course if I do book a session for my wife and I, I would have to make sure that the girl is not drop dead gorgeous. And I would also have to make sure she is somewhat conservatively dressed for the session (no bikinis or lingerie for this one!).

That is pretty sweet that you dated a session wrestler. Probably a fantasy of many men here! Myself included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

That is great that your girlfriend is willing to get involved with your fetish like that. Is it the same girl that will not indulge you anymore? Or is that a different girlfriend?

I am hoping to do a session with my wife and the session wrestler using me as a scissoring dummy. Taking pictures is a great idea too!
Old 20-Aug-17, 16:15
Last Achievements

I am married. I have always tried to have a girlfriend on the side. Both girlfriend and wife usually know each other. My wife encourages me to see other women as she has zero interest in sex or scissors. She wants me happy and still be together and I agree. Wife being from another country allows me to do this as men in her country are dogs, so she allows it. That is the only way I can have my cake and eat it too. The funny part is that my wife thinks I have sex with these women. I am way more interested in scissors.
Old 20-Aug-17, 22:13
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Congrats! I hope this works out for you.

Safa posted the other day about doing a session with a couple; maybe she would be a good choice if she comes to your area.
The Following User Says Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post: