Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-12, 20:41
Banned
Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default i think i got an early christmas present :D

i think a little dream came true and so i have to share this story. Maybe you had an similar experience and want to share it?

But well: what happened?

My girlfriend (she's a dancer and a little, beatiful bundle of energy )and i have a relationship for over 2 years now (long distance relationship but its kay ). And for all this time i'm into scissoring/facesitting- or breastsmothering but i never really got to tell her straight. You could say i only gave her a few hints but she never really seemed to like the thought of choking me or something (although she tried during sex... in the end still she is adventurous). She even tried the scissoring stuff from time to time but again: she couldn't get comfortable with it

But for the past few weeks i realized that something changed:
she had me in a headscissor though when she didnt wanted me to leave cause i had to reach my train but that was more a playful thing...
the new stories are: when we laid in bed a few weeks ago and she wanted to play on the laptop she laid down right above me and pushed my face into her cleavage asking if i could get air... when i told her i could she repositioned herself and from there i couldn breathe anymore. I just was comfortable with it but when i tried to catch breath after a while she didnt moved tellin me "hey! you like it! so don't move!". releasing me after a while though.
A few weeks later we had a similar situation but: she just placed my head between her thights (not squeezing though ) which will lead me to today:

I'm reached at my mothers appartement today after a long ride and my gf wanted to come over for a few minutes before she had to drive to her training session.
Well she decided to punish me with getting me horny before leaving. Punish for: being away for so long and when she met her goal i pushed her to the bed just to find myself in an bodyscissor where she squeezed pretty hard telling me "not today honey". After she released the hold i made another atempt just to get scissored even harder. I couldn't really move and had trouble to catch breath when i saw her smiling at me and my struggling.

So... after she released the hold again i decided to backtrack... lil bit confused of what happened (i mean: she always told me, that she didnt like this stuff) and now she even pulled me back into a headscissor where she started to squeeze so hard like never before (as said: she tried sometimes). I just laid in front of her starring into her eyes and not able to breathe in first place. After her while her smile grew bigger and she giggled "let's see who can last longer". Long story short: i had to beg her to stop.

Unfortunately she had to leave but i asked her what has changed regarding the scissor issues and then she told me:

she saw it a sexual way before and thought i would like it as a foreplay. And with this she simply couldn't get comfortable.
But sometimes she like the idea of controlling me. And so she admitted, that she liked this situation somehow. Even she never could get horny with that (Egad! I'm so fking okay with that ).
So i asked her if she don't want to do it more often then if she's feeling like to do it. "let's see" she told me with a smile when she left...

I think i'm in heaven and maybe i can show her some more scissors besides of the front headscissor by time.

Anyone have similar experiences? A girl who tried but didn't like it till she realised, that this haven't had to leading to sex? Maybe a girl who just started scissoring on her own (met a few girls who suddenly realized what powerful weapons they had ).
And what do you think can get a girl into dominating someone in this special way? even if they didnt liked it before?

looking forward to hear your storys/oppinions
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steppke For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-12, 12:39
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Default Re: i think i got an early christmas present :D

Congrats. Looks like most Important fist huge step is behind you.
I had similar begining few years ago. At first my gf didnt like to scissor ( specially reverse headscissors) now she does it every day in every h/s types. She likes using it both for domination and in playful thing. I suggest to not pushing her too fast into it, make her more comfortable with it
Old 23-Dec-12, 17:37
protagonista69

Hi,

I'm glad to hear your story, you and your girlfriend seem very happy together. I had a long term relationship with a beautiful girl once, a dancer too, who scissored me and fullfilled all my "beautiful woman with strong scissors" fantasy and now I am married to a lovely and fit woman who scissors me once in a while; but from my experience, don't rush this things too much. Most women prefer to feel their man is stronger than them in bed and when they love you, they might be happy to please you, but don't turn this thing into an obsession. Wait fot her to offer it next time and give her time, don't push her to learn "new locks" because she might not tell at the beginning, but it will mean a bit of a turn off for her.
What I believe too is that women enjoy more facesitting, because it gives them more pleasure. I wouldn't act dominated with her, I belive its a turn off for 99% of women. Its better to act happy, she might feel better.
But anyway at the end each case is different so this is only my experience. And I can relate to your feeling. For me, the day my girlfriend scissored me for the first time, and I could feel the amazing strength of her thighs, meant really loosing virginity. XD
Having sex for the first time? great, but being scissored for the first time? that was the real thing!

merry christmas, and forgive my weird english, its not my native language.
Old 24-Dec-12, 13:56
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I am fortunate enough to have a wife who relally enjoys wrestling and who has gotten quite good at t as well

We have several different types of matches, straight wrestling, fun wrestling and dominatio matches

Great thinbg abot them is that inevitably they lead to greats ex, no matter what the type of match

She has a great headscissors which is usually her winning hold, but I have taught her all kinds of holds and sometimes our matches get a little rough, but its all fun in th eend