Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-16, 04:04
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Communicating With Females

Hello everyone, I'm having a bit of a dilemma here. I've had this problem communicating with the opposite sex for a while now, but it's getting out of hand lately. I ordered a custom video from an amateur model recently, and it was fine at first. She was even fine with me making orders in the future. However, when I went to do so today, she acted reluctant to do another before I could even propose an idea. The thing is, this happens a lot, and I never know or learn what I do/say wrong. Someone who actually openly offered me sexual services for cash blocked communications with me seemingly randomly.

It seems a lot of people on here have girlfriends/wives, and those who don't have probably communicated well with session wrestlers. I'm hoping you guys have the experience to help.

Lets get a few things out of the way. I don't spam, I'm not sexist (I treat every female as a human being like anyone else), I only discuss sexual and fetish when necessary (like ordering a video), and although I've been called creepy once, I'm not sure what it was (or what it meant), and she wouldn't explain.
Old 21-Jun-16, 04:38
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: Communicating With Females

Well, try to act confident first. Get to know someone by asking them. Act cool, calm, and most importantly...

Be rich and handsome

Or Nice. One of those works.
Old 21-Jun-16, 05:21
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

It's hard to know without seeing the whole context. With session girls, some prefer you are strictly business, and some seem to appreciate a lot of compliments. If they have social media accounts, checking them out before messaging is a good idea because you can pick up a little of their vibe.
Old 21-Jun-16, 13:41
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Video Re: Communicating With Females

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's hard to know without seeing the whole context. With session girls, some prefer you are strictly business, and some seem to appreciate a lot of compliments. If they have social media accounts, checking them out before messaging is a good idea because you can pick up a little of their vibe.
So, a lot of how I should act depends on the individual woman? Is there anything that applies generally? It seems to happen a lot, so it is probably something common amongst women, though I could be wrong. Maybe there's a thousand things to know.

Oh, I don't know if this helps or not, but I have high functioning Autism. It kind of impairs my social ability in general, but I especially find females confusing.
Old 26-Jul-16, 03:50
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

I have this problem as well. In the past few years I've been trying to find a match via craigslist (yeah, I'm pretty desperate :P ) and in almost all cases the girls who are at first interested just seem to stop responding entirely and I'm never really sure if I came across as creepy or something.

I have yet to have a match...