Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-18, 18:08
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Samantha the Bully

Great story. Would like a little more detail as in whether she takes off both flip flops and is completely barefoot. A little more description to clarify what's happening. Not clear in some places. I love the idea of an 11 yr old girl basically picking a fight with an older boy. Maybe this could be a series, with the girl going after even older boys, maybe even a teacher who gives her a bad grade and makes her stay after school because of her attitude. I love preteen bad girls, and the fact that the victim in this story did nothing, really, to deserve getting beat up by the girl. In most stories, the boys deserve what happens to them, but I like stories in which you feel kind of sorry for them. Definitely, more, please. I'm working on a story in which a girl, same age, beats up a 14 yr old boy, then beats up his father when he goes to her house to talk to her father (who is not home) about what she did, then tells him to come over same time next week when her parents are not home so she can do it again. That's what he has to do to keep her from beating up his son again. Her father is rich and he has connections so she can do whatever she likes without fear of consequences. It's called The Little Bully Goes After Her Victim's Father. Your story is one of the rare stories like this, and I hope you keep it going. Make the girl as bad as you dare, a girl who torments her victim, going after him more than once. That's what I'd like to see. Great job.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 18:52
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

agree with other posters. guy did nothing wrong but i love she picks on him and beats him up because she can. DEFINITELY want more sam in future. see her bullying more.

also out of ideas you post i love young girl babysitting older boy. sounds humiliating!
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 19:10
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
agree with other posters. guy did nothing wrong but i love she picks on him and beats him up because she can. DEFINITELY want more sam in future. see her bullying more.

also out of ideas you post i love young girl babysitting older boy. sounds humiliating!
Have you read my other story?

I'd love for you to weigh in on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story. Would like a little more detail as in whether she takes off both flip flops and is completely barefoot. A little more description to clarify what's happening. Not clear in some places. I love the idea of an 11 yr old girl basically picking a fight with an older boy. Maybe this could be a series, with the girl going after even older boys, maybe even a teacher who gives her a bad grade and makes her stay after school because of her attitude. I love preteen bad girls, and the fact that the victim in this story did nothing, really, to deserve getting beat up by the girl. In most stories, the boys deserve what happens to them, but I like stories in which you feel kind of sorry for them. Definitely, more, please. I'm working on a story in which a girl, same age, beats up a 14 yr old boy, then beats up his father when he goes to her house to talk to her father (who is not home) about what she did, then tells him to come over same time next week when her parents are not home so she can do it again. That's what he has to do to keep her from beating up his son again. Her father is rich and he has connections so she can do whatever she likes without fear of consequences. It's called The Little Bully Goes After Her Victim's Father. Your story is one of the rare stories like this, and I hope you keep it going. Make the girl as bad as you dare, a girl who torments her victim, going after him more than once. That's what I'd like to see. Great job.
Thanks for the praise, I'd also like to know what you think of my other story, if ya could read it some time.

and yeah, I love it when the femdom is just evil and likes to bully people,a lot more fun that way IMO.

As for the flip flops, I guess it was kinda unclear but I can try and answer them. I was thinking just one came off when she was holding him down with her toe.

I was kinda thinking of going femdom next part...I may have her get a bit cruel, in the continuing adventures with Dick. then I'm not sure after that.
The Following User Says Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 20:09
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some of my ideas may involve a decent bit of futanari or male bisexality. But a few of em may be

1. Guy takes his boyfriend home to his abusive mom, who humiliated and dominates (maybe rapes) both

2. Guy meets back up with the girl who used to bully him when they were kids. he spent his life training to be able to defend herself of teh girl who so thoroughly traumatized him. She just think he looks nice and forced herself on him while he tries to fight her

3. Something involving a group of young girls challenging a group of marines or something to a paintball game and totally dominating

4. MMA champion gets mugged by a random unarmed punk/alt/goth girl who proceeds to take him home and make him hers

5. Football player goes to a college where cheerleaders rule, constantly abusing and dominating the jocks.

6. A weightlifting mom suddenly realizes she's a lot stronger than her fit young adult son. She is a bit embarrassed for him, but can't help but keep pushing him

7. something where a younger girl babysits her older brother

8. Some sort of match at some sort of sport between a high school boy's team and elementary school girls's team

maybe a few others.

9. local girls start bullying boys over the online chat in a video game they always beat boys at

10. Mom humiliates a local celebrity because she knows her son idolizes him
#2 and #4 sound like my favorite of them
Old 30-Aug-18, 20:53
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

8 for me, I love seeing sports, especially the more physical sports, like football and rugby, where one team is big and the other is small, but the smaller team is the stronger one and dominates throughout. But other than that, I wouldn't mind seeing 2, 3, or 7 either.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 15:55
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I would forget the Miriam of suggestions, just carry on with this great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 16:27
Points: 3,701, Level: 25 Points: 3,701, Level: 25 Points: 3,701, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Of your ideas 4, 5, 7 and 8 are my favs. And of course, more Samantha!
The Following User Says Thank You to juranar For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 20:06
Milkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some of my ideas may involve a decent bit of futanari or male bisexality. But a few of em may be

1. Guy takes his boyfriend home to his abusive mom, who humiliated and dominates (maybe rapes) both

2. Guy meets back up with the girl who used to bully him when they were kids. he spent his life training to be able to defend herself of teh girl who so thoroughly traumatized him. She just think he looks nice and forced herself on him while he tries to fight her

3. Something involving a group of young girls challenging a group of marines or something to a paintball game and totally dominating

4. MMA champion gets mugged by a random unarmed punk/alt/goth girl who proceeds to take him home and make him hers

5. Football player goes to a college where cheerleaders rule, constantly abusing and dominating the jocks.

6. A weightlifting mom suddenly realizes she's a lot stronger than her fit young adult son. She is a bit embarrassed for him, but can't help but keep pushing him

7. something where a younger girl babysits her older brother

8. Some sort of match at some sort of sport between a high school boy's team and elementary school girls's team

maybe a few others.

9. local girls start bullying boys over the online chat in a video game they always beat boys at

10. Mom humiliates a local celebrity because she knows her son idolizes him
2,3,4,9 are my favorite!
Old 31-Aug-18, 21:34
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

At a camp for girls ages 9 - 11, the campers go wild and not only take over the camp, but the nearby community, where they beat up men and boys for what appears to be no reason, other than just 'cause. Men and boys are chased down and beaten mercilessly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 07:14
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Last Achievements

#8. Some sort of match at some sort of sport between a high school boy's team and elementary school girl's team
High school boy's wrestling team is dominated by elementary school girl's jiu jitsu team.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lacet For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, humiliation, preteen, teen girl