Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Aug-17, 21:59
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Can a Kung Fu movie fan identify this movie PLEASE

So I originally posted this in the "Looking for video" thread, but I believe it went unnoticed. Also, I think that thread is for people looking for the true fetish stuff anyway. So heres my post...

What movie is this from??

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

LOL, please don't make fun of me, I didn't make it. I saw this clip on youtube a few years ago, and someone asked where it was from, and a person responded with some info. I looked the movie up, and found it on IMDB, but got side tracked, and now I can't remember. It appears to be an old kung fu movie, but I seem to remember it was either filmed in France, or they were supposed to be in France in the movie. I remember it having something to do with France.

The guy who uploaded it probably knows nothing, because it was uploaded last year sometime, and I saw it first years ago. Not sure why the clip creator decided to loop that part. I wanted to see what happens after that.

Hope someone can help me find this. Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestlingFanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-17, 03:15
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Can a Kung Fu movie fan identify this movie PLEASE

I don't remember the movie or anything about it. But I do remember coming to the conclusion that nothing "interesting" happened before or after the clip. (That would have been the first question to come to my mind.)
The Following User Says Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-17, 02:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashley216 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't remember the movie or anything about it. But I do remember coming to the conclusion that nothing "interesting" happened before or after the clip. (That would have been the first question to come to my mind.)
So you remember seeing it, but don't remember anything about it, other than this clip? I thank you for responding, but I still hope to find out more info. You're probably right though. I remember seeing a clip from a movie called "Lovely but Deadly". This girl beat up a drug dealer and twisted his arm behind his back and made him swallow his own drugs. I thought it was pretty hot scene, so I bought the movie on VHS on ebay (this was 1998-2000ish). Long story short, the clip I saw was the only part of the movie that I liked.

Anyway, if anyone else knows about the clip I linked above, let me know. I have KODI now, lol
Old 09-Aug-17, 15:18
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I originally posted this in the "Looking for video" thread, but I believe it went unnoticed. Also, I think that thread is for people looking for the true fetish stuff anyway. So heres my post...

What movie is this from??

LOL, please don't make fun of me, I didn't make it. I saw this clip on youtube a few years ago, and someone asked where it was from, and a person responded with some info. I looked the movie up, and found it on IMDB, but got side tracked, and now I can't remember. It appears to be an old kung fu movie, but I seem to remember it was either filmed in France, or they were supposed to be in France in the movie. I remember it having something to do with France.

The guy who uploaded it probably knows nothing, because it was uploaded last year sometime, and I saw it first years ago. Not sure why the clip creator decided to loop that part. I wanted to see what happens after that.

Hope someone can help me find this. Thanks
This is from an old Bruce Lee copycat movie made in the Philippines. She is a gang leader fights the hero twice and loses both times. I'll add the title when I think of it.
Old 09-Aug-17, 16:02
Points: 11,839, Level: 47 Points: 11,839, Level: 47 Points: 11,839, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,480 Times in 302 Posts

The only Bruce Lee copycat movie I know of that was made in the Philippines is "Bruce's Fist of Vengeance".
Old 09-Aug-17, 19:04
Last Achievements

One of the titles is Bruce Le King Boxer 2. It may also be called Bruce and the Shaolin Bronzemen or any of several other titles, each of which may have different edits: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You can see the whole movie in parts on youtube beginning here:

The thing I like about her is that she is a big strong sexy woman and a deadly fighter, full of confidence in her own power. Even better, she is a bully who enjoys beating up people. She is so arrogantly confident at the end that, even though the hero has killed all of her henchmen with his bare hands, she attacks him rather than take his offer to leave. The end of that fight is very disappointing, however.

Last edited by del; 09-Aug-17 at 22:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-17, 02:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the titles is Bruce Le King Boxer 2. It may also be called Bruce and the Shaolin Bronzemen or any of several other titles, each of which may have different edits: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You can see the whole movie in parts on youtube beginning here:

The thing I like about her is that she is a big strong sexy woman and a deadly fighter, full of confidence in her own power. Even better, she is a bully who enjoys beating up people. She is so arrogantly confident at the end that, even though the hero has killed all of her henchmen with his bare hands, she attacks him rather than take his offer to leave. The end of that fight is very disappointing, however.
Thanks for posting the link. I don't think this is the same movie. I scanned all the parts, and I don't see the original scene, or the woman in it. I will look for other "Bruce Le" movies. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

BTW, the first link didn't work for me. It could be because I'm on my phone.
Old 10-Aug-17, 04:22
Last Achievements

You're right. I got two scenes mixed up. Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-17, 14:29
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,229 Times in 6,816 Posts

Does the mix up just refer to the link(s) and/or the title? Or are we completely back at square one - not even narrowing it down to Bruce Le?
Old 10-Aug-17, 16:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Does the mix up just refer to the link(s) and/or the title? Or are we completely back at square one - not even narrowing it down to Bruce Le?
Maybe square one. I'm not sure where Dels first link led to as when I clicked on it, I got this message
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /db/movies/view.mhtml on this server."

Now I am using my iPhone, so I don't know if that's the reason it's not working for me. I was also assuming that link led to the same movie as the YouTube link. The YouTube link works. I went through all 11 or 12 parts of that movie and didn't see the scene I originally asked about, nor the girl in it. It's possible it could still be a Bruce Le movie I guess. I found a guy on YouTube that has a huge list of uploads, so I thought I'd ask him. If I find out I'll post the info.

By all means, if anyone sees this and knows, let me know. This is still an "unsolved mystery" lol.