Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jul-14, 11:45
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Grapevine pin!!

every one of these reply's is spot on target. I have been pinned by girls using a grapevine, and my hips hurt so bad I thought they would dislocate--I had no choice except submit. I am no little guy, 6'1" and 205, and in shape. But a girls hips, pelvis and legs are just anatomically different allowing them to use the grapevine to their extreme advantage.
Old 15-Jul-14, 11:58
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
every one of these reply's is spot on target. I have been pinned by girls using a grapevine, and my hips hurt so bad I thought they would dislocate--I had no choice except submit. I am no little guy, 6'1" and 205, and in shape. But a girls hips, pelvis and legs are just anatomically different allowing them to use the grapevine to their extreme advantage.
I`ve been put in grapevines that made me worry about knee damage. It felt like they were going to break.
Old 15-Jul-14, 12:49
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Grapevines come naturally to most girl wrestlers, allowing them to exploit hip and leg strength. My gf who was a competitive swimmer at university, and still swims several miles a week, has more lower body strength than I do, and can pin me if I don't keep clear of her legs. Here's a competitive match where an aggressive girl keeps her taller male opponent on the defensive, preventing him from taking the initiative. Eventually she weakens him to the point that she is able to easily escape in the "down" position, and then gets a double leg takedown which she quickly converts to a "Saturday Nite Ride" pin. Note that after mounting him she grapevines him, but then slides up his body to put all of her weight on his head, neck and chest before grapevining him again. I also like how she is able to grab his right wrist, then extend his arm for full control.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That kid was way way small, at that age girls seem to be more developped, she was so much more aggressive than him too, the body slam, and you can see in the start position, (Not sure what its called) She's already 2-3 steps away by the time he grabs her, whereas hes way too slow. He was completely on the back foot the whole time.

I've only ever been in this hold twice, years ago, and had no way of even moving against the bigger girl. Not sure how I'd fare now being a lot stronger.
Old 15-Jul-14, 18:25
Points: 10,208, Level: 43 Points: 10,208, Level: 43 Points: 10,208, Level: 43
Last Achievements

The grapevine pin used to be my ex-wife favourite pin as well. I'm not sure because her legs were longer or stronger than mine, but there was no escape for me. While we were very equally matched when we wrestled, I never beat her once leg wrestling. It wasn't even close.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pinned For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 15:36
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I'm quirk a bit stronger than my wife but I can really be pinned by her if she gets me in a grapevine and rides me. The combination of being held down, being inside her and having her beasts in my face is too arousing to escape! Sometimes I'll refuse to submit because I'm enjoying myself too much and she will keep me pinned and slowly count to ten. I love it when she does that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 16:31
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

There was a girl in hs gym class who won all 8 of her wrestling matches because she was smart enough to know this was the perfect hold for her. She was tiny, 5'8 but couldnt've been more than 105 pounds and we all knew she was a dancer. I was one of her 'lucky' victims. Every match went exactly the same, she jump back from my first move and then rushed in, tripped me down and then dove on top of me. A second and a half later she had our legs lock and was already splitting me and using her hips to pound mine. With her flexibility and strength down there she just crushed us. She wasn't a mean girl but she really had fun being the killer jock that day. At least I got to enjoy the view before and after.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 16:45
Points: 5,483, Level: 31 Points: 5,483, Level: 31 Points: 5,483, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Have been pinned once ina a grapevine... my own arms crossed over the neck, the woman with her back slightly curved, forcing ther head up, eye contact all the time... could stay there for ages, if not for the pain in the lower legs where her feet locked and in the thighs...
Old 05-Feb-15, 18:59
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

When I wrestled with my younger step-sister as a teenager this was one of her favorite moves. I have no idea where she learned it--certainly not from me. She was a good foot shorter than me, slightly chubby but athletic, with really strong legs.

She'd get me in a grapevine and then just use her body weight to hold me down, usually not even bothering to pin my arms. Luckily, there were only a few times where she really turned the pressure on trying to get me to submit (it worked), but most of the time she would just lay on me and let me tire myself out trying to push her off, at which point she would jump up on my chest and schoolgirl pin me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-15, 13:39
Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Grapevines always work on me! Don't know why shirter legs spread mine so wide but I find this hold inescapable and it makes sure I am pretty well pinned and VERY uncomfortable!
Old 11-Aug-17, 19:13
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Grapevines come naturally to most girl wrestlers, allowing them to exploit hip and leg strength.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy81 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's more along the lines of how the female body is put together as opposed to raw, overall leg strength. Women are able to move their legs to the side with more power, thus can execute the grapevine pin with greater effectiveness than men who could out-squat and out-legpress them by hundreds of pounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
grapevine is one of most humiliating pin to submit for a woman. It s battle of your legs vs her legs, your arms vs her arms, your crotch vs her crotch and your chest vs her chest. When you submit, you are meaning that you accept the defeat of each and every above battles. When you are struggling in those battles her face is right on top of you, and that eye contact says it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, this techinque shows very well women's advantages and so woman can win even over much stronger male. And when the girl is so strong as my imaginary girl... She would also like to demonstrate it on me to show her strength and where this strength comes from. I couldn't even resist and only feel her power. When she trains it on a dummy, it may be ripped time to time.