Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Nov-16, 09:30
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Deposit Cheat - Chloe Cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL The lack of maturity that exists from guys in this scene never ceases to amaze me. Probably to be expected.

Given that it's only been last week since you gave her the money and last night since you were supposed to have your session do you think that's really enough time before you out her as a "cheat" and scream BEWARE!!! ??

It's perfectly reasonable that in that little time she had a family or personal emergency and hasn't had time to deal with your 100 bucks.

Who knows, maybe she is a cheat but don't you think 2 or even 3 weeks might be a little more reasonable to wait before you get your panties in a bundle??
Hi Chloe!!!!!!
Old 29-Nov-16, 22:58
Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Chloe!!!!!!
That's not Chloe. Cubs Fan has been around on different message boards for years.
Old 29-Nov-16, 23:53
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WStreet316 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's not Chloe. Cubs Fan has been around on different message boards for years.
It was a joke. Meaning how can you possibly take Chloe's side in this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-16, 03:56
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was a joke. Meaning how can you possibly take Chloe's side in this.
Some people are just that way. You see it all the time on these forums. Tools making excuses for session girls who rip people off. Its always "well...maybe there was an emergency". Pretty pathetic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-16, 04:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some people are just that way. You see it all the time on these forums. Tools making excuses for session girls who rip people off. Its always "well...maybe there was an emergency". Pretty pathetic.
Some guys have a give money to women and let them rip you off fetish. I don't really get it, but I've heard about it.
Old 01-Dec-16, 05:53
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some guys have a give money to women and let them rip you off fetish. I don't really get it, but I've heard about it.
Findom

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If you can think of it, it probably exists somewhere on the internet.
Old 01-Dec-16, 06:44
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I think my favorite fetish that I ever heard of was a guy who'd let his GF/Dom ride her motorcycle over him, mostly over his stomach. On occasion, she'd drive her car over him, which, I think, might take some setting up. He claimed to have the scars to prove it. That was an old usenet (pre-curser to message boards).

I have no idea if he was telling the truth, but that was a fetish I respected. Anything that leaves a scar gets props from me.

I remember one guy came on a fetish usenet group and asked for ladies to give him a brown shower, and everyone started telling him "oh, yuk" and "that's not safe" and "you're disgusting". I've never had much interest in a brown shower but I defended the guy, pointing out that this is alt-fetish, and we shouldn't judge just because we don't share his fetish.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-16, 12:23
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think my favorite fetish that I ever heard of was a guy who'd let his GF/Dom ride her motorcycle over him, mostly over his stomach. On occasion, she'd drive her car over him, which, I think, might take some setting up. He claimed to have the scars to prove it. That was an old usenet (pre-curser to message boards).

I have no idea if he was telling the truth, but that was a fetish I respected. Anything that leaves a scar gets props from me.

I remember one guy came on a fetish usenet group and asked for ladies to give him a brown shower, and everyone started telling him "oh, yuk" and "that's not safe" and "you're disgusting". I've never had much interest in a brown shower but I defended the guy, pointing out that this is alt-fetish, and we shouldn't judge just because we don't share his fetish.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-16, 07:28
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts

Update on my Chloe saga. After seeing Jennifer's post here, I contacted her for assistance. Shortly thereafter, I heard from Chloe for the first time in 13 days.

Chloe claimed she was in a car accident, had a concussion, and could not use her phone. Despite the concussion, she wanted to reschedule for this week. I declined and she returned my deposit two days later.

I won't comment on the veracity of her story but I did get my deposit back and that's what matters. I would consider seeing her but would not give her a deposit again.

Kudos to the lovely Jennifer for her assistance. Without her help, this probably would not have been resolved as quickly. There was nothing in this for Jennifer, she just did this as a favor. Much appreciated Jennifer, you're the best!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-16, 10:27
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Update on my Chloe saga. After seeing Jennifer's post here, I contacted her for assistance. Shortly thereafter, I heard from Chloe for the first time in 13 days.

Chloe claimed she was in a car accident, had a concussion, and could not use her phone. Despite the concussion, she wanted to reschedule for this week. I declined and she returned my deposit two days later.

I won't comment on the veracity of her story but I did get my deposit back and that's what matters. I would consider seeing her but would not give her a deposit again.

Kudos to the lovely Jennifer for her assistance. Without her help, this probably would not have been resolved as quickly. There was nothing in this for Jennifer, she just did this as a favor. Much appreciated Jennifer, you're the best!!
While I agree with you that Jennifer is the best , and independent if her story is right or not. Why not try to solve the problem in private mails with Chloe first instead of complaining in public directly the day after ? While I agree with other comments that she should at least have send you a little notice that she had to cancel, I donīt like it putting people in a very bad light, seriuosly harming their career without even waiting for an explanation from the person. If within 3-4 days after she still would not have answered you or looked for excusses it would still have been possible to post it here.
I donīt want to sound like and advocat to Chloe, I mean this in general, in any kind of controversial, give the person a chance to react, not every bad is a bad person or had bad intensions if something goes wrong.

Nonetheless I am glad you got your money back and did not get cheated out of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post: