Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Feb-17, 20:05
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed wrestling stories poll!

I love all wrestling stories....even when the man wins, the best ones always end erotically
The Following User Says Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-17, 02:50
Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Location: Manchester UK. Not far from Pippa L'vinn' s gym. My favourite place!
Thanked 1,919 Times in 354 Posts

For me I'm only interested when the Woman wins. I've been lucky enough to wrestle quite a few female session wrestlers, and have genuinely lost to all of them. I respect other people's fetishes, but losing to a woman is the only one that works for me.
Old 20-Feb-17, 12:20
Points: 4,592, Level: 28 Points: 4,592, Level: 28 Points: 4,592, Level: 28
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1A) Stories that just end with the girl proving her dominance and taunting the guy and then leaving him to his misery;
1B) Stories that end with the girl sexually abusing or raping the guy;
1C) Stories that start as wrestling and end up as sex?
1C
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2A) Nice girls who are threatened by male bullies and beat them;
2B) Female bullies who beat up guys because it's fun for them;
2C) A confident man and a confident woman going up against each other.
2C
Quote:
3A) Private settings - a girl and a guy all alone;
3B) Semi-public settings, like a small party;
3C) Highly public settings, like a big televised ring fight.
3B
Quote:
4A) Completely realistic stories that could absolutely have happened;
4B) Stretching the bounds of reality a little bit, like a girl who's unrealistically strong for her size;
4C) Completely demolishing the bounds of reality - a 100 pound girl who can beat up twenty men at once.
4A
Quote:
5A) Young, sexy, "Britney Spears" type girls;
5B) Very "girl next door" type girls; perhaps not conventionally gorgeous, maybe a little older, but still sexy;
5C) Girls who are distinctly unattractive in some way (fat, disgusting feet, etc.)
5B
Quote:
6A) Stories of girls wearing the kind of clothes you'd expect to see a girl on the street in;
6B) Stories where, even if it stretches the bounds of reality, a girl fights pretty much half-naked (or naked);
6C) Elaborate costumes, unusual attire, etc.
6A
Quote:
7A) A thorough backstory; a significant buildup to why the fight is emotionally important for both the man and the woman to win;
7B) Maybe a couple paragraphs of that at most;
7C) Just put them in a fucking ring and have them fight each other.
7A
Quote:
8A) A guy who ends up in awe of the girl, full of respectful subservience;
8B) A guy who ends up an emotional wreck but will recover;
8C) A guy who ends up completely physically and emotionally ruined.
At first 8B, but as he has a crush on her, and she does something "nice", it ends at 8A
Quote:
9A) A lot of trash talk by both the girl and the guy;
9B) Trash talk by the guy only, so the girl can shut him up;
9C) The less dialogue, the better.
In that case I choose 9D, fight starts in good mood, but seeing himself losing, makes him sad inside.
Quote:
10A) The fight itself to have constant sexual overtones, with "seduction moves," sexual distractions, etc.;
10B) For there to be a clean fight and then a sexier ending;
10C) For anything sexual to be only implied if it exists at all, and for it to be a story about a fight, plain and simple.
10B
Old 20-Feb-17, 20:04
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=EricRRobert;47357]

DO YOU PREFER:

1A) Stories that just end with the girl proving her dominance and taunting the guy and then leaving him to his misery;
1B) Stories that end with the girl sexually abusing or raping the guy;
1C) Stories that start as wrestling and end up as sex?

1C definitely, it's what it's all about for me, though the other options are fine now and then. 1A works really well if she beats him up in front of his wife/GF and then walks off victorious, leaving him to...

2A) Nice girls who are threatened by male bullies and beat them;
2B) Female bullies who beat up guys because it's fun for them;
2C) A confident man and a confident woman going up against each other.

2C with emphasis on an overconfident man.

3A) Private settings - a girl and a guy all alone;
3B) Semi-public settings, like a small party;
3C) Highly public settings, like a big televised ring fight.

Both 3A and 3B; 3C only works for me on those crazy japanese videos. :-)

4A) Completely realistic stories that could absolutely have happened;
4B) Stretching the bounds of reality a little bit, like a girl who's unrealistically strong for her size;
4C) Completely demolishing the bounds of reality - a 100 pound girl who can beat up twenty men at once.

4A, I like the idea of a girl finding out she's stronger than she thought, but within reason.

5A) Young, sexy, "Britney Spears" type girls;
5B) Very "girl next door" type girls; perhaps not conventionally gorgeous, maybe a little older, but still sexy;
5C) Girls who are distinctly unattractive in some way (fat, disgusting feet, etc.)

5B in a landslide.

6A) Stories of girls wearing the kind of clothes you'd expect to see a girl on the street in;
6B) Stories where, even if it stretches the bounds of reality, a girl fights pretty much half-naked (or naked);
6C) Elaborate costumes, unusual attire, etc.

6B but only within the bounds of reality-- such as a couple who agree to fight in underwear/lingerie, which eventually comes off. Otherwise 6A, again with the idea that some or most will come off by story's end.

7A) A thorough backstory; a significant buildup to why the fight is emotionally important for both the man and the woman to win;
7B) Maybe a couple paragraphs of that at most;
7C) Just put them in a fucking ring and have them fight each other.

7A. It's a story! 7C is for videos. :-)

8A) A guy who ends up in awe of the girl, full of respectful subservience;
8B) A guy who ends up an emotional wreck but will recover;
8C) A guy who ends up completely physically and emotionally ruined.

8A all the way, ideally they begin or continue a relationship where she is the dominant partner and they both like it that way.

9A) A lot of trash talk by both the girl and the guy;
9B) Trash talk by the guy only, so the girl can shut him up;
9C) The less dialogue, the better.

9A. The longer the fight goes on, the more she dominates the trash talk.

10A) The fight itself to have constant sexual overtones, with "seduction moves," sexual distractions, etc.;
10B) For there to be a clean fight and then a sexier ending;
10C) For anything sexual to be only implied if it exists at all, and for it to be a story about a fight, plain and simple.

10B. Sex is the payoff; in my ideal story the girl becomes so sexually aroused by her domination of the male that she has to be satisfied afterward.
Old 08-May-17, 14:51
dude501

1. I guess A, but with aspects of B, at least. Like the idea of the woman dominating a guy and reducing him to an exhausted, aroused mess, sometimes deciding to make him orgasm on a whim or to further embarrass him.

2. Either B or C

3. Honestly, it's a toss-up among all three. So long as the rest of the content is great, I have no preference where it's set, but I appreciate the advantages of each depending on the story.

4. B

5. A or B, I guess, so long as they have a curvy figure.

6. B

7. A, if it's meant to be a series of some sort. B, if it's just a short one-off.

8. Again, A but with aspects of B. I enjoy the idea of the guy getting so dominated and aroused by the girl that he can't help but admit, at least on some level, how amazing she is, despite all the embarrassment she put him through.

9. I guess A, but I also enjoy it if just the girl trash-talks, eventually backing up what she says in the match.

10. Definitely A.
Old 21-Aug-17, 22:56
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

You know what - I would enjoy almost all of those scenarios if it was well-written. And by that I mean not bogged down in lengthy descriptions about who was wearing what, or long character bacgrounds. Most of all I don't like it when the author seems to enjoy pain a little too much.
But it's all about variety, right? I know some of my brother-sister stories make some people uncomfortable, but it's totally a fun fantasy for me.
Thanks for the idea exchange!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-17, 00:19
Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29 Points: 4,762, Level: 29
Last Achievements

1b. 2c. 3c. 4b. 5b. 6c. 7b. 8b. 9a. 10a. Great poll.
Old 28-Nov-17, 07:10
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

1-B (the girls may not even be attracted to the guys, just turned on by the violence they are inflicting on their victims) 2-B (I like VERY bad girls – psycho, evil, sadistic) 3-A 4-B 5-A (very young) 6-B 7-A 8-C 9-C (answer based on choices given, but I like trash talk by girl as she throttles her victim, including threats of things to come, AWFUL things to come) 10-A (sex initiated by girls only, never the guys)

One thing I seldom see in stories on the forum – possibly because they are not allowed, or discouraged? (not sure) - is lots of violence – some blood, extreme pain, even slow death to the loser. The girls are very evil, always the bad guys, and the men (much older) are not jerks who deserve what they get. They are nice guys trying to do something good, or innocent men who find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have a feeling there are people who can write much more interesting stories, whether the kind I like or something different, than just another “little sister was so tired of big brother telling her what to do, she challenged him to wrestle out by the pool when all his friends were over, and when he laughed, she jumped on him and humiliated him in front of everyone.” (Yawn).
Old 28-Nov-17, 09:22
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One thing I seldom see in stories on the forum – possibly because they are not allowed, or discouraged? (not sure) - is lots of violence – some blood, extreme pain, even slow death to the loser.
So far as I know, extremely violent evildom is completely allowed. It's just not most people's cup of tea around here. There's more of it over on DtV.

I do agree with you that certain story elements can get a little bit... repetitive.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-17, 12:00
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Quote:
So far as I know, extremely violent evildom is completely allowed. It's just not most people's cup of tea around here. There's more of it over on DtV.

I do agree with you that certain story elements can get a little bit... repetitive.
I'm sure it's not most people's cup of tea, but I wish people would come up with something more original than variations of the "big brother/little sister" theme. If I were a little more confident in my writing ability and my knowledge of wrestling moves and holds, I would put some of my ideas into a story and tone down the violence. I'm just saying, more originality, please.

Reallydude came up with some of the best ideas at beat up by a girl blogspot. Some stories were better than others, and I had a problem with some aspects of his stories, but they were, for the most part, original.