Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-17, 08:51
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Thanks, guys! I appreciate your messages a lot!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], we have a lot of variety at Fight Pulse. Check out our catalogue to see an incomplete list of rulesets / types / outfits that we use: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. We have released 250 videos to date, and I believe there's something for everyone. If you like competitive judo or mixed matches in judogis, then you might like these titles for example: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it would be a good, close match. What do you think Zweig?
To be honest, I'm not sure either. If it was last year, Giselle would have won. This year I think Andreas might have the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To each their own. Fight Pulse is currently in the top 5 of mixed wrestling studios on clips4sale.com
Hey, Eric! Thank you! But please don't judge us by our clip4sale rankings. We post videos on the c4s store usually 2-3 weeks after the initial release on Fight Pulse, and promote it minimally. The original release on our website is the one heavily promoted on various resources, and we encourage everyone to buy from our primary store. The c4s release is secondary. We only update the c4s store for people who can't use CCBill for some reason, or for clips4sale.com's regulars. C4s sales make about 1/5th of our revenue. I don't mean to devalue it. It's absolutely awesome that we are constantly in the top 5 of the mixed wrestling category! But that is representative of about 20% of our total sales.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-17, 18:29
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, guys! I appreciate your messages a lot!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], we have a lot of variety at Fight Pulse. Check out our catalogue to see an incomplete list of rulesets / types / outfits that we use: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. We have released 250 videos to date, and I believe there's something for everyone. If you like competitive judo or mixed matches in judogis, then you might like these titles for example: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To be honest, I'm not sure either. If it was last year, Giselle would have won. This year I think Andreas might have the edge.

Hey, Eric! Thank you! But please don't judge us by our clip4sale rankings. We post videos on the c4s store usually 2-3 weeks after the initial release on Fight Pulse, and promote it minimally. The original release on our website is the one heavily promoted on various resources, and we encourage everyone to buy from our primary store. The c4s release is secondary. We only update the c4s store for people who can't use CCBill for some reason, or for clips4sale.com's regulars. C4s sales make about 1/5th of our revenue. I don't mean to devalue it. It's absolutely awesome that we are constantly in the top 5 of the mixed wrestling category! But that is representative of about 20% of our total sales.
I used to be in that 20%, but have switched over to the website now.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-17, 19:26
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

FW-64 Katniss vs Sasha (schoolgirl pin challenge) is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-17, 22:51
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

NC-93 Zoe and Jane vs Andreas (smother and pindown) – 2F vs 1M
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...The ingenuity of holds that Zoe and Jane use on their male victim is fascinating! Pins and facesit combinations, double pindowns, double scissors, scissors and facesit combinations, double foot domination, facesitting with the other wrestler sitting atop the pinner's shoulders, double-weight breast smother, belly smother and facesitting holds... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 23-Jul-17, 11:07
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Is this the last we'll be seeing of Jane for a while? There don't seem to be any new videos with her coming up.
Old 23-Jul-17, 11:46
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthegodoftoenails [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is this the last we'll be seeing of Jane for a while? There don't seem to be any new videos with her coming up.
We've filmed with Jane recently. Probably September releases. Will update the upcoming releases schedule next week. Here's a photo from the shoot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-2017-07-09-selection-067.jpg (476.7 KB, 261 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-17, 18:34
Points: 3,481, Level: 24 Points: 3,481, Level: 24 Points: 3,481, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I hope I have not offended anyone. I wanted to give advice. Because I also buy videos of a long time. I have big collection if I offended someone i'm sorry

Added after 5 minutes:

I'm Sorry I really like this forum and I've been following you for many years. I changed my name many times because I deleted the old mail. But you have to believe I do not speak English well and google translate badly. Looks like made in China

Last edited by shardhouse; 23-Jul-17 at 18:34.
Old 23-Jul-17, 18:58
Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

No news about Tia ?
Old 24-Jul-17, 12:37
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

NC-90 Giselle vs Andreas is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-17, 12:49
Points: 7,223, Level: 36 Points: 7,223, Level: 36 Points: 7,223, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Monday Bump ?

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse