Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-15, 20:17
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

There is a problem with c4s server, can't get to upload stuff. It will take more time...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Mar-15, 20:24
obfusc9981

Hmm, try to put preview of video and photo shoots here
Old 25-Mar-15, 00:26
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-29: Zsuzsa vs Ryan

Zsuzsa (5′ 4″, 130 lb, 31 yo) faces Ryan (6′ 1″, 154 lb, 20 yo) in her third competitive mixed wrestling match for us. For full description visit: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview video: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] OR [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-15, 03:20
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Zsuzsa! More Zsuzsa! I Like it!
Old 25-Mar-15, 08:41
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Zsuzsa is gorgeous. I love to watch her wrestle. Thanks, mate.
Old 25-Mar-15, 23:50
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Guys, check out Lucrecia's newest headscissor domination video (KL11) at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Due to the popularity of our previous headscissor video (KL04 stayed at #1 position of SCISSORHOLD category for 1 week) and multiple requests, here is another headscissor domination clip, this time with a new slave. Czech amazon Lucrecia displays the power of her big thighs once again.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-15, 12:40
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, I love this pin!
to watch or to be pinned? do you think u can escape from that?
Old 31-Mar-15, 13:58
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, everybody! The David vs Lilith video that I shared screenshots from is finally up.

MX-06: David vs Lilith

Preview video: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I am proud to present to you part 1 of our compilation of 6 matches - A Hot Day In Brno.

We gathered 4 girls and 3 guys in a venue in Brno and held 6 competitive matches, 5 of them being mixed and 1 - f/f. The action is 100% competitive and the girls are dominant in most of the circumstances. All of the girls are fit and trained in different sports, but none of them have any background in martial arts.

This video includes the introduction of the girls and one of the 3 guys, and the first match of the day - David vs Lilith.

David vs Lilith is one of the best matches that I have ever witnessed. Both opponents are amateurs but are willing to do everything to win. They are of similar size, with a little bit of weight advantage on David's side. But don't let Lilith's beauty deceive you, she is a world class pole dancer and has incredible grip strength, as well as a very strong pair of legs. SPOILER FOLLOWS. Watch out for long exhausting but nonetheless exciting and full of action rounds # 2 & 3. The match lasts 20+ minutes and before the last fall the score is 4 - 4. The last round is my favorite, it is won by sheer determination and will power more than anything. This video is a must have for any fan of true competitive mixed wrestling.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Get the video at my clipstore: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Zweig, I found part 1,2,3,5 and 6. Where is part 4? You have mentioned about 3 guys. But only 2 guys feature in those parts. Is that you the third guy who is shy to publish getting beaten by a girl. Come on, we all have been there. Pls publish the 4th part.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-15, 12:32
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Hello Zweig, you're doing a great job with you studio. Just some notes:

There are already many studios who use pros (Viktoria, Zsuzsa etc) to make videos. I'd like to see more regular, next door girls (like Artemis for example) going competitvely against guys and I don't think I only speak for myself right now. The pros are everywhere and we've seen them countless times. A next door girl beating a guy is well...sexier.

Akela is amazing, albeit not a great wrestler. Is there any chance to see her in a mixed wrestling match in the future ?

Last edited by Njordin; 03-Apr-15 at 12:44.
Old 06-Apr-15, 15:45
Points: 13,304, Level: 50 Points: 13,304, Level: 50 Points: 13,304, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Hi, I have been trying the website a few times over the past week or two, is it my browser or is the site down?

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse