Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-18, 09:25
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: The swedish mountain challange (strength comparison, mixed wrestling)

Sorry for the three year wait. ;-)

Here is part3!!!

The swedish mountain challange : part 3

Melinda had the lead 4-0. Frederick felt that he needed to think it through, concentrate ... She irritated him ... it could well not be the intention that she would win all the time ... he was, after all ... after all, both man and a pretty athletic one also. He needs to focus now ... do not take her too lightly, though not overestimate ...

"Mmm ... you got something to think about, sweetheart," chirped in the background, "Though we have to hurry up, because I have promised Mirre to check her out and before that, we need to be ready. Are you ready or do you feel worn out already? "
Frederick snorted at her irony: "Of course i'm ready, just say go and you get to see who is tired and who is not."

She stroked a finger along his nose: "It will be interesting to see, im a little worried for you. Hope you are not too upset because you have not managed to win a point yet? I really want you to succeed, bit at the same time, I would not want to lose an event against you ... hard it there, but there it is. You really have to try your best, you promise me that? "
"Oh yeah, it's all right with me, I'm okay ... you'll see," replied Frederick, "It's not finished yet ... let's continue so we get it done."

Challange 5: Leg wrestling

"Exactly!", She nodded
"And now it's legwrestling! ... lay down with your bottom against mine ... not quite all the way against but about a meter away ... like that ... this will be good I think."

Frederick did as she said. He thought that she came up with the strangest things. He never ever done any legwrestling. But let's go for it.

"Tell me how to do?"
"How to do it? Whoever captures the other's leg win of course. I mean to make a hold so the other can't get loose. Do you understand? "
"Yes, yes ... but how?"
"However you like ... just catch my legs and hold them so I can not get loose, you have won."
"Okay, I get roughly," said Frederick and wondered how he would put up tactics.
"Good, then we start up. Stretch your legs up. "
Both lay on their back with arms outstretched and legs in the air with the heels and soles of the feet against each other ... Melinda counted down ready, steady, go.

They moved their legs cautious, held off the other and searched angles. Frederick tried to get hold of Melinda's shin with his feet to somehow get a hold on them. She on the other hand deftly parried and he had difficulty penetrating her guard, she was quick and evasive when he attacked. The fact that her leg was longer than his did not help either. Frederick finally managed to tangle his legs around hers but could not get any real advantage and she slipped out of his hold.

Quite exhausting it was to lie on your back and work so hard with the legs. Frederick who was novice at this began to feel fatigue in the abdominal muscles and suspected that Melinda possibly waited for him to get tired. He decided to be careful not to burn all his energy.

Just then Melinda turned on of his legs to the side with a witty waving and before he could react one of her heel shot toward his crotch. The unexpected move caught his attention, which meant that he didnt see the motion she did with the other leg and lightning fast ... che clamped on and captured both his legs helpless!!!

It went from, in Frederick's eyes, fairly even and uncertain match ... to the total defeat, in just a few seconds.

The most surprising thing was that he could not move at all. His leg was sitting pinched... and the pain was infernal ... he could just lie totally still and moan ... there was nowhere to go ... just knowing that she had taken him ... even if he had not a clue how it gone to. As soon as he tried to move the slightest pain increased even more.

"Please ... stop, I ... you win!", He was forced to exclaim, though he did not want
"Oh, does it hurt?" She asked kindly.
"Yes ... please." He could not believe how strong her legs felt as they had captured him.
"You will lose if you do not come loose ... you mean you can not?" She asked mischievously and squeezed into even a little.
He writhed but nothing could ... he was so contemptuous and completely helplessly stuck ... it just did not ... could just lie there and watch her smile, casually leaning back, with him in an iron grip.
"You're cozy, you know that?", She spun on. "Do you really have decided to let me win ... let me lead with 5-0 ... are you absolutely sure?"
"Yes, yes ... yes ... you win, that's for sure ... ouch", she Frederick to whimper.

"Okay, then we say it. Melinda wins the challange number five and now leads quite large over Frederick. Though ... I must say i really like to lay here and watch you when you can not get anywhere. I enjoy when I have you helpless with just my leg, it's beautiful, "she tasted her words before she ... finally ... eased the grip and unleashed him.

The pain disappeared almost immediately but Frederick was still left on the back and grieved. That she had won so easily and that he had lost, she had maneuvered him out in such a way teasingly, led him to practically beg for mercy ...
Mischievously, was exactly what it was!!!

On the other hand, he had imagined it, this contest had been her all the time, he knew it and she knew it.
Becourse she done it before and knew the technique and thus he had really been no chance from the start. Meanwhile, the hope is the last to leave us. Never mind, there were four points at stake, it was well heck if he could not fix any of them. There could be how many strange events anywhere to find on. It must appear something that would suit him well. Sure, she was strong, stronger than he had thought, but he was not completely dropped behind a wagon when it came to physical exercises. Some focused energizing breaths just so he would be prepared to take on her again.

She was already up on their feet, and had taken the opportunity to gather up the stakes and set them against a tree while he had catched his breath and thought over his situation.

Challange 6: Bear hug challange

"Now we really see who is strong," she informed and went Fredrik into life. "You notice well that the challenge consisted of different things; happens ... arms, feet and legs ... Just like that little bit of everything that might be good to be strong. It is just for it to be a real all-round test so that we end know who are the best at what. And right now I'm the best at everything, right? "She added with an teasing and confident smirk.
Frederick snorted, but could not keep from smiling at the same time. She was funny in between, he could not help thinking.

"Well then, what's next?" He asked tightly and tried to be a little serious to work up confidence for the next test.
"Bear Hug challange of course," said Melinda crisply. "Now is the time for you to give all you have, and take it seriously... The strongest wins!!!!"

"Put your arms around me ... right arm over my shoulder around my neck ... Your left arm around my waist... Good, just so. Now grip your hand together, and DONT let go of that grip.
I do the same for you ... There! ... finished."
She had put her firm arms around me and holding me the same way i was holding her, in a bear hug.
It felt good to be so close to this beautiful woman and she smelled good this close.
" This contest is about to catch the other in this big hug, forcing the opponent's arms down along the body, lock, squeeze ... hold on. Whoever person who makes it, and i mean locking up the opponents arms pinned so he cant move, let's say, ten seconds, then you have won! Okay? "
"I understand what you mean," replied Frederik.
"Go ahead then!" She urged him.

Frederik did as she said, and starting their bear hug match. Their upperbodies was pressed close together and he could feel her breast pressing against his chest through her warm sweater. The force from her hug was making it hard for him to breathe. He began to push and pry on Melinda's arms to get her to lose his grip on his throat to begin with. She held on well, but he had anticipated this, this could take a while ... this contest came to wear down the opponent. He really felt he really had to win this challange, it would be extremely humiliating if he would lose this contest.

They circled around, tempting as hard as they could on the other's endurance. Frederik got Melinda to lose his grip with her hands a few times but she recovered her grip quickly and he was not able to take advantage of the opportunities. He came to realize that it was not so easy ... he had to bring down both her arms and simultaneously connect his own around hers and be able to keep them pinned. After a while he felt the fatigue, and even a certain discouragement, becaurse no matter how he tried, tugged and squeesed, she refused to give in!
But he understood that she could not be completely unaffected and she struggled too, but why were she so stubborn? Why could she not give in? Perhaps her thick warm sweater would be an advantage for him, as it should get her to start to sweat from the heat? Anyway, he had to be patient, his chance would come if he hang on.

"Will you take me?" He heard her hiss as they stood pinned against each other in the circle of grass.
"Yes, I think," he hissed back.
"No ..." she replied, "... never ... I gonna have you ... here too." She said and looked him right in his eyes.
"Let's see it then ..." countered Frederick.
"Coming soon ... soon I will take you, you better watch out!" threatened Melinda and took a step toward Frederick. Her intensity ... her determination, her beauty ... made an impression on him, and made butterflies in his stomach. What if what she said was true, she would take him here too?

He tried with all his might now and got down one of her arm, but she squirmed as quickly as usual out of the dilemma. She then took the initiative over their struggle, forced her arm intensively around him. He gasped by the force from her arms. How could a young woman be so strong? Frederik fended off her attack, but she was quickly there again, forcing down her arm on his safe upper free arm, and manage to get her stong female arm over his and weighed down with both of her arms around his neck and back, pressing down and down.
He tried to back off, but she came along with him, wrapped her arms tightly around his neck at close quarters, so close and intense that her leg was pressed into his crotch. She could feel how erect he was now. He slid down her thigh and found it hard to get away from her ... She budged and broke ... pried on his upper arms.

The fatigue made itself again reminded and Frederik knew he needed some respite but she would not let him have it. He did not really know what he should do, only thing that he knew was that he must get her arms away from him, but couldnt defend himself like he could in the beginning of the challange. He noticed that his own arms were now pressed along the upper body instead of perched on her neck where he needed to have them to win.
He drew air and tried to break free with all this strenght he had left, but his muscles did not answer the way he wanted... On the contrary, it seemed as if his arms were pressed even tighter against his own body and something hardened on the back. Her arms felt like steel rods now and he could not break freee from them. Their force where hurting him now and instead of breathing in air , he felt how the air was pressed out of him and he could hardly breathe anymore!
It creaked from his elbows as they were crushed against his ribs. He then heard a panting sound from Melinda before the land disappeared under his feet. He tried to come down, take hold, but it was impossible, there was nowhere for his feet to brace... He hung in her arms in the thin air with his feet dangling, and did not understand what was happening.

Melinda had an expression on her face of pure satisfaction and joy. He looked so helpless in her arms now! This was such a powerrush for her and she loved every second of it. She felt like nothing in this world could stop her.
"Fredrik ... I have you now," she said while breathing hard, and then began counting out loud: "One ... two ... three ... four ..."
At ten he began to understand what happened, weariness had confused him. When he turned his head, he could see into Melinda's eyes, and he looked her woolly arms around him. She was standing legs wide apart, slightly reclined backwards, she still held him raised, enclosed and pinned helpless in her arms, and he could not do anything about it. He could not believe her strength.

After holding him up some more, she then let go and he fell in the grass and she sat down beside him.
"Well fought," she comforted.
"So what... You still won after all, right?"
She nodded and smiled ... "Mmm ... I did it, just as I said, just as I had imagined. Now I feel realy good. Only two challanges left and I think I might win them too, at least one and a half... You have to get going now, if you want one point from this challange, you have to. "

He looked at her ... could not help but be fascinated by her complexity. On the one hand, supporting him, on the other hand do everything she could to make herself win every single challange. He thought about her explanation of how it was with her sensuality. She must be strong but at the same time having resistance from her male. He could understand it, maybe not fully comprehend, but roughly understood how she was working about this. He just needed to win one of the last two, so he would belong to her world. He really wanted into her alluring world, and he was prepared to do everything he could to do that.
And maybe she would, not directly hold back ... but maybe unconsciously turn her tenacity and fighting spirit down, only a little bit, but it shoould be enough for him to finnaly win a challange against her. He felt confident after thinking it through. She wanted him to succeed ... she wanted it! And he wanted it even more...

Challange 7: The armtwist

Melinda interrupted his thoughts and hurried on: "Fredrik, it's 6-0 to me now. You have probably just one chance to win a challange left, becourse in our next challange, the armtwist, you will not have any chance, I will lead 7-0 after this.
"The armtwist?"
"Yes, you twist your opponents arm and bend it up his back!"
"You mean twisting the other's arm around?"
"Exactly! You just turning the arm around and twist it up! And since I'm stronger than you in both hands, arms and legs, well in everything so far, so it will be an easy match for me. I will probably embarrass and humiliate you. Pity perhaps to know before we even started but it will be so. "
"Are you really sure?"
"Mmm... I am actually... Come and you will see."

Melinda took his right hand with her right hand in a normal handshake and then she put her left hand on top and invited Fredrik to do the same.
"So, go right ahead. You'll get the chance to twist my arm up, I give you ten to fifteen seconds, but no more ... then I'll take you. "

Fredrik swallowed. Her self-confidence felt humiliating and it worst was that he suspected she might be right. This would be difficult, he knew, but maybe that is why ... maybe it was here that he would succeed ... especially if she gave him the chance. He decided to take it! Melinda nodded and Fredrik took a deep breath.

Slowly but firmly, he took a deep breath to draw strength, and then went loose! He tried to surprise her, to quickly get a grip on her wrist, generate the power needed to turn on and start twist it. Melinda watched him neutral and parried with small steps and with her strength, refused to let him control her wrist. Time passed and even how much he tried, he could not turning her wrist around.

"Time's up ..." whispered Melinda neutral, whereupon her grip tightened. Fredrik did not really know how he would respond to the situation when she pulled him closer, and with a kind of self-appointed authority began turning his hand and forearm. There was now nowhere to go for him, he must be here in the midst of battle ... while he did not know how he could succeed, how he would handle the situation becourse her hands felt so strong. He wanted for his life not for her to win, but even if he did everything to stop her, it was not enough.

In slow motion she turned his arm and him around. She disappeared behind his back, or if it was the other way around, he didnt know. She turned him around, and then his arm around. He now knew what she meant by the humiliation of having his arm turned up behind his back, as he was goofy helpless and could not get to her.
Nowhere to go, just trying to east the pain when she twisted his arm higher and higher. And the only way to keep the pain away was to follow her motion, and become even more vulnerable! He did not want but could not help but to fall into her prison, and the longer inte her hold the more helpless he became.

"Well, well... Well, well... now," said Melinda quietly, "And so, just to be on the safe side..."
She put her left arm around his neck, he saw it coming, wrap itself around, and knew what she was going to do but was unable to prevent it. The neck was caught in the angle between the upper arm and forearm and his head was forced back and soon he sat wedged into the trap. He then felt how she joined his hands behind his back and locked. He could feel her strong arm keeping him traped and how she now pressed her body against his back.
"Now, you are really done! Or do you have any good idea about how to get free from this hold?"
No, he had not, but for the sake of it, he tried, though it was impossible, he could just be still.
"Sure it feels humiliating not to be able to do anything, just be in my hands, a females hands... And I was right, you did not have a chance, did you?"
Fredrik could not nod ... but he was prepared to agree. It felt like she slowly was rubbing herself against his body, her crotch against his butt. It made him comfused but turned on, but he couldnt do anything to stop it. She then released him and let him go.

Melinda looked soo happy and pleased with herself afterwards. She gave Fredrik a comforting hug, while noting that all seven score was now hers.
"Fredrik, you know how good it feels for me?" You, a strong and handsome male in your best years, and still so helpless against me. And still i can overpower you with my female body!" She summed up.

"You have not beaten me in any stage ... I am stronger than you in all things. It is so incredibly wonderful to be in control, it makes me so hot and horny and wild and pleased, you know! It's the best feeling ever."
Fredrik thought again of her wishes and demands that he must win anything - and the paradox that she loved that he did not. Now he really needed a point.

Challange 8: School girl pin challange

"Lie on your back, Fredrik," she interrupted his thoughts, "it's time for the final challange now."
He did as she said and she, in one lithe move straddled his upperbody.
"Now we reach the finals and it's all about brute strength so here's your chance. I will pin your hands to the ground, over your head, and keep them pinned there. Your task is to lift off me, throw me off. In any way you want, use all the power you have, just away with me. If you manage, then you win. If you dont manage to get me off you, I win. You have one minute. Then we change place and you pin me down me. I have seven points Fredrik and you have zero, and now you must take a point. Though I think your best chance coming in the next round, when to hold me down. There's your big chance, because now, then i pin you down, you will have tough time, I can promise you.

She settled himself across his chest with his legs pressed against his sides, leaned forward, grabbed his wrists, grabbed them carefully and pressed them down in the grass, pushed them tightly together above his head. Graceful rocking and sliding she sought ideally positioned on top of him. He suddenly felt small undermeath this tall strong woman.
"Now I'm ready, honey," she announced relaxed and looked closely at Fredrik underneath. She hade a cuy smile on her face. She was loving this, he could see it.

He nodded and felt her powerful hands and arms pinning his wrists, he tried to pull his arms out but it was probably just what she expected. He didn't managed at all, she where prepared for his move and he couldnt surprise her at all. Instead, he tried now to lift straight up, he put on all power, so she had to relocated body weight forward slightly to create more weight and power in his direction. Even if he tried now with full force, he did not actually raise their hands at all from the ground in the first attempt.

"... Eleven ... twelve," she counted, not quickly, rather slowly, just to tease him.
He looked at her, who towered above him, her wooly sweater billowed around her shoulders ... fuzziness did the outline blurred and diffuse into the night sky, it rippled across her breasts, who where bulging, tossing as they where peered down at him. She pressed her body against him. A veil pulled over her eyes, there was no contact, as she watched him closely. She gon such an sexual rush by controlling a male like this. He felt like he was her pray, and she looked like an predator, capturing him.
Brute force she had said... He took a deep breath and tried again to lift his arms ... and yet another attempt, he pressed upwards and upwards... She leaned further forward, clutching her legs. He gave everything he could, but could not getting anywhere. Quickly outward, outward, and he manage to create a small marginal, but she quickly picked him home again into his original position.

He started to get easy panic, it had gone over half the time. But with the panic came force. He pushed open the chest, keeled, writhing, to and fro to shake her off ... took in for all he was worth the whole body ... the arms upwards ... outwards, backwards ... but could not get loose. She rode him pliable, parried roll and roll and the more he took, the more he tried, the more firmly she cast around him, like a plaster mold, she stiffened on him, and he could move less and less. Fredrik felt anger and resentment flow, he heard second 54 and 55 far away and made a last furious effort, shook his entire body in a last panicky attempt, by necessity and prayer, to get rid of her, he needed it, why could she not understand it ?! That it was necessary for him to shake her off, for both their sake, why she could not understand, that it was vital.

Smooth and instinctively, in silence, she followed his movements ... foresaw averted.
When she gathered and neutral pronounced sixty ... sixty-one ... sixty-two ... she laid over Fredrik in the same position as when they started.

Melinda lingered on top, let go of his arms, clasped her hands together behind her neck and stretched, streched her back like an swan so that her breasts proud vaulted over him. She turned her face to the sky and closed her eyes.
"Too bad ..." she said, "but I knew this was my point ... I'm really good at pinning people down. No offense, you know that i can not give away points, it must be real. Your turn will come now maybe. "
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-18, 12:44
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The swedish mountain challange (strength comparison, mixed wrestling)

Part 3 is not finished. Is there more ?
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-18, 15:19
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 3 is not finished. Is there more ?
Yes, of course. Challange 9 left, and some action after...
They need to check out Melindas tied up friend.

Some feedback and thanks is always welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-19, 08:04
Points: 5,451, Level: 31 Points: 5,451, Level: 31 Points: 5,451, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I tried to get my wife intersted in these challenges but we have only done the first four so far. I won the first two but when we got to leg strength I did not stand a chance. In the leg wrestling she managed to grapevine my legs in some way and I was really stuck. Is there a name for grapevining in the opposit direction or is it still called a grapevine?
The Following User Says Thank You to pli96 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-19, 22:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pli96 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried to get my wife intersted in these challenges but we have only done the first four so far. I won the first two but when we got to leg strength I did not stand a chance. In the leg wrestling she managed to grapevine my legs in some way and I was really stuck. Is there a name for grapevining in the opposit direction or is it still called a grapevine?
You must have a great wife :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 23:02
Points: 3,594, Level: 25 Points: 3,594, Level: 25 Points: 3,594, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Will this story be continued?
Old 01-Oct-20, 05:55
Points: 4,016, Level: 26 Points: 4,016, Level: 26 Points: 4,016, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Do you still have the original in Swedish somewhere? I’d love to read it! Let me know if you want help with translations
Old 01-Oct-20, 07:05
Points: 5,451, Level: 31 Points: 5,451, Level: 31 Points: 5,451, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharakallt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you still have the original in Swedish somewhere? I’d love to read it! Let me know if you want help with translations
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-Apr-21, 09:16
Points: 5,166, Level: 30 Points: 5,166, Level: 30 Points: 5,166, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Does the story go on? It's one of my favorites...thanks for the translations!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post: