Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-Nov-18, 13:11
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Power through Blackmail

Power through blackmail
Ronald was working hard at his homework. He was in the final year of his study and to say Ronald was successful would be an understatement.
He had been a star at his study in social science and was about to begin his last year and then start a promising career.
Besides that he was a natural athlete and had received medals in both athletics and long distance swimming.
At athletics had also been where he had met his girlfriend Alice. She was a high level swimmer aiming to qualify for the Olympics.
She was tall, elegant, smart and stunningly beautiful. One of the most popular girls at school Ronald considered himself blessed to be with her.
Life was looking amazing right now.

It was afternoon and Ronald was working on one of his assignments in his room.
Suddenly the door flew open and Alice stormed in. Tears were running down her beautiful face and she looked like something horrible had happened.
Ronald managed to calm her down and she sat down on his bed as she held her face in shame.
Crying she told him how she and her friends had went to a party last night. During that party she had passed out and had woken up in her room.
Despite some bruises on her body she had assumed everything was fine.
However this morning Akilah had approached her and showed her a video in which an unconscious Alice was getting stripped down and molested by at least one person who stayed out of view.

Akilah nicknamed the Queen Bee was a plump woman from Aribic origin who was a member of the sorority on the campus. With parents apparently quite rich she was spoiled, arrogant and could be dangerous to whoever she disliked. It seemed that at this point a person she disliked was Alice.
While Alice did not want to go into any details, the stuff that had been videotaped was clearly extremely humiliating.
Crying loudly Alice told Ronald that Akilah wanted to extort her with the video, wanting money and other resources or she would put the video online for everyone to see. Her first demand was to have 2000 dollar before the end of this week or she would put the video online.

Trying to comfort his girlfriend he did his best to stay calm. However in reality he was furious. He had heard some stories about Akilah targetting people on the campus. However he could not believe she had done this to his girlfriend.

"Listen honey, I will go to her right now and I will solve this. She will delete this video and I promise she will never dare to bother you again."

Alice still looked upset but he saw hope in her eyes as she hugged him. Ronald had always been ready to support Alice both in her swimming and in her private life; he would solve this for her as well.

"I will take care of this, trust me."
Ronald kissed her on the cheek and then left his apartment.
He would finish his homework after he had solved this.

Ronald went to the sorority house where the party had taken place. He was still wrapping his head around it how someone had probably drugged his lovely girlfriend and then degraded her like that. However if what Alice had said was true this could be an ugly situation. The person who abused Alice was not recognizable on the tape so it would be hard to press charges without further proof. If the video would the uploaded online people would copy it and it would appear on other sites as well. It would be impossible to destroy the video because people would be able to constantly upload it again. Alice would be made fun off and perhaps her entire life she would feel ashamed and wonder with each person looking at her if he or she knew her from the video.
Ronald deduced that his best odds were to approach Akilah directly and persuade her to delete this tape. He was quite populair on the campus and he doubted she would want to make an enemy out of him. Bullies pray on the weak, not on guys like him.
He would try to talk to Akilah and if she would oppose him he would consider pressing charges.

The sorority house was large like a mansion and Ronald knew only wealthy girls with the right connections were allowed to join.
Alice was not rich so even if she would want to she was not allowed to join them.
At the sorority house he saw Akilah lying on one of the long swimming pool chairs at the massive pool area the sorority had in front of their house.
A lot of sorority members and their boyfriends were having fun in the pools. However Akilah was laying on a pool chair with her eyes closed. She was wearing a large bikini covering her plump body. Despite not that tall she was quite fat, with thick arms, thighs and large breasts.
Ronald was not into women like that, he adored lean athletic female's like Alice.

However as he saw her sunbathing there he could understand that some people could find her charming and attractive.

Ronald went to the changing room and put his swim trunks on. Then without a second doubt Ronald walked towards the Queen Bee and stepped in front of her.
The sun blocked by his posture Akilah opened her eyes and looked at him. She had a round face with long, dark hair and her lips painted deep red.
Her full, red lips parter in a sly smile.
"Well, wel, if that is not Ronald. Want to join me on this hot day?"

Ronald almost felt his anger radiate in heat waves from his body as he looked at her. However he saw other sorority members nearby so he decided to stay calm.

"I am fully aware of what you did to Alice last night. I am here to tell you that it will end now. You will delete that video or you will have to answer to me."

She gazed at Ronald with a calculating look on her face.
"So the little swim-star sends her boyfriend to take care of her business. However this does not concern you. If she had not pissed me off she would not have ended up on my bad side."

Ronald looked angry at her but decided to keep it cool.
"I made it my business and I am here to make you stop blackmailing her. You are far from untouchable and if you do not stop this I will find a way to make you pay."

Akilah's facial expression changed as she looked Ronald's swim trunk clad body up and down while seemingly considering options.

"Alright Ronald, I now realize I made a mistake in doing this. I still do not like Alice…. but I will delete the video out of respect for you."

Ronald looked relieved as he was a bit uncertain what he had to do if she would refuse or simply deny the existence of the video.
Akilah stood up and pointed at the house.
"I think it is best that we settle this in private, I assume you do not want someone else to see the video before I delete it?"
Ronald nodded and followed Akilah as she made her way in the house. Her massive bum swayed with each step and Ronald could not help but notice she moved surprisingly nimble as she walked into the house.

The house was almost empty. A few girls were standing around a pool table and one guy was making cocktails at the kitchen. However pretty much anyone else was outside at the pool area.
"My camera is in my room upstairs, I will show you the video and then I will delete it.

As they walked through the house Akilah talked a bit about her love for expensive wines.
Ronald was not interested and just nodded and the two went upstairs and he followed her into a large bedroom. Ronald looked around and saw a desk, a couple of closets and a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room. The floor was covered with a fuzzy carpet.

As he looked around he did not notice Akilah locking the door and hiding the key into the back of her bikini bottom.
She could barely contain her excitement as she could not believe how easy this had been.

Akilah pointed at a bottle standing on the desk with two glasses with an innocent look on her face. "Wanna toast on our agreement Ronald?"
Ronald wanted to say yes but then reminded how Alice had probably been drugged with a spiked drink. Taking a drink from Akilah would not be a smart thing.
"No thank you, but I would like to see the video."

Akilah seemed a bit disappointed.
"In my country it is offensive to deny a drink; do you not respect me enough to drink with me?"

"Yeah well, in this country drugging and humiliating someone while they are passed out is offensive. Now can we get to the video please?"

Akilah's eyes narrowed.
"Drugging, you think I drugged someone? It is not my fault sweet Alice cannot hold her booze well."
Ronald looked angry at her.
"Yes well, in the year I have been with her I have never seen her drink more than one glass of alcohol."

"You think I drugged her? What kind of girl do you take me for, that I would even be interested in a weakling like her?"

Ronald tried to remain calm and lowered his voice.
"Akilah! We agreed you would show me the video and that you would delete it. Now please can we get on with that?"

She suddenly produced a well played confused look on her face.
"What video Ronald? I thought you came here upstairs with me because you liked me."

Ronald looked baffled by her reply.
"You.... you played me."

A sly smile appeared on Akilah's face as she spoke slowly with a high pitched voice sweet as sugar.
"I do not know anything about a video and I have not spoken to her about a video. However it would be a tragedy if a shaming video about her would leak out. I mean just imagine how that might influence her swimming career. If I were her I would do everything the person owning this hypothetical video wants me to do."

Ronald just stared at her.

"Don't you agree with me Ronald?"

Ronald forced himself to say something.
"If you even think about putting that video online I will...."

Akilah interupted him with a boring sounding voice.
"Ronald honey, you know as well as I do that you do not have a single shred of evidence against me. There were more than eighty people at that party yesterday. Each of those could have abused her and made a video of it. If you want to help her I suggest you will do your best to gather 3000 dollar for her."

"And yes the price just went up because she send you in a weak attempt to handle her business."

Ronald fell silent as he looked at Akilah's proud face. She had planned this from the start and now she had Alice under her control.
Akilah looked at him with an amused smile knowing she had the upper hand on him.
"However I might have a proposal for you, how you can help her. Would you like to hear it?

Ronald simply nodded and her smile grew wider as she pointed at his swim trunks.
"Remove those, clean my room naked and then dance for me while I put it all on video. If I like it I might give her a week extra to collect those 3000."

Ronald's cheeks turned red as she smiled wickedly. Clearly she was enjoying the power she had over the situation. This bitch was a power hungry sadist and clearly she would not stop tormenting Alice. Ronald remembered how less than an hour ago he had promised Alice he would take care of this.
Suddenly he felt a rage rise up into himself. This bitch wanted to destroy the girl of this dreams. That would not happen.

"You sick bitch!"

Ronald snarled as he stepped towards her and gave her a double handed shove against her shoulders, causing her to stumble backwards and nearly fall to the floor.

A surprised look was on Akilah's face as she had not expected him to use violence.
This gave Ronald more motivation and he stepped towards her.

"Wait, you cannot hit a woman." Akilah spoke with a panicked voice as she raised her arms in a pleading gesture.
Ronald stopped and wanted to say something but at the same time Akilah's submissive attitude suddenly changed and she stepped towards him, trying to kick him right between the legs.

Just in time Ronald stepped back and her feet swung to through the empty space where his groin had been just a fraction of a second ago.
Furious by her dirty trick Ronald stepped forward and tried to grab her shoulders to force her to the floor. He had never used violence against a female before in his life. However he also had never met a disgusting bitch like Akilah before.

As he reached for her shoulders Akilah ducked underneath his arm and spun behind him. Before he could react she stomped him hard in the back of his knee and made him drop to his knees. Ronald felt her sneak his arm around his neck as she began to apply a chokehold.

"Time for your daily nap little Ronald."
Akilah was whispering close to his ear with an excited voice.
Ronald had never expected she was trained in martial arts or something, let alone she would try to choke him.

His face was turning red by her chokehold and he already started to feel dizzy. Her forearm was pressing against one side of his neck while her bicep was pressing against the other side, applying pressure on his carotid arteries and blocking blood flow to his brain. If this would continue he would lose consciousness in just a matter of seconds.

However Ronald was not about to let that happen. Grabbing the arm choking him with both hands he threw himself forward in a summersault. Both of them fell against the soft carpet.

Akilah lost her grip and Ronald quickly stood up.
However despite her heavy size Akilah quickly rolled to a knee. Before Ronald was able to respond she she threw her fist in a perfectly straight line and nailed him straight in the pit of his stomach.
Ronald stepped back gasping for air and holding his belly in pain.

Akilah confidently walked towards him.
"Come play with me little Ronald, come play with mommy."
Swiftly she aimed another kick for his balls, however Ronald was able to twist his hip and her feet slammed against his thigh.

Furious he tried to reply with a punch towards her face.
"You crazy bitch, I will break you in half!"
Akilah ducked forward, dodging his wild punch. In a swift move she wrapped her arms around his waist and the two engaged in a fierce struggle.

Ronald fought hard but Akilah had him in a bearhug and was relentless. He realized she was not just fat but also packed some powerful muscles as well.
Hooking her right leg behind his she drove into him and forced him to the floor.

Ronald tried to break free but in a wink she was on top of him and straddled his waist, her massive thighs on either side of his chest.
"Just let it happen Ronald, why fight it? "

"Nooo!!!"
Ronald screamed as he fought with all his might. However she had grabbed a hold of his wrists and slowly but surely she pinned his arms above his head.

"Annnnd pinned, all that talk. You do not look that tough from here baby."

Ronald squirmed but was unable to move his pinned wrists and he noticed a satisfied look on Akilah’s face knowing she had completely conquered him.
Intwining her legs with his in a grapevine she now began to spread his legs wide, making him wince in pain.
As he felt like his groin was about to get torn apart he stopped his resistance.
Akilah’s face was close to his and she smiled as she now had him helpless like a kitten.

Ronald felt horrible. Wearing just his swim trunks he was being held down by Akilah who was only wearing a bikini. Apparently Akilah felt quite aroused as she teasingly rubbed her crotch over his lower belly.
"This is even more fun than I imagined, I can hold you like this for hours and you could not do a thing about it. However I have something special in mind….. just for you."

As she spoke she slid a bit higher on his chest so that her large breasts were now positioned straight above his face. Letting go of his wrists she wrapped her arms around his head and then pressed her breasts against his face.
Ronald was surprised but then he realized she was smothering him with her breasts, creating an airtight seal over his mouth.
Panicked Ronald clawed and kicked trying to break free, in his attempts wasting more precious oxygen.

Akilah had a huge smile on her face as she felt Ronald’s struggling slowly grow weaker while she kept her breasts tightly pressed over his face.
If there was one thing in her life she loved it was power. Power over sweet Alice by drugging her and toying with her naked body. Power over Alice by having a video of her getting toyed with.
And now power over her sweet boyfriend’s very life. Her life was literally in her hands at this point and if she choose to just keep holding him like this he was going to suffocate. It would be something… sweet Alice sending her boyfriend and he ends up dead. Perhaps she could lay his body in the pool and make it look like he drowned…

She had fantasized about this moment ever since she first saw Ronald walking over the campus. She loved the rush when she had these proud men and women thinking they were on top of the world and making them helpless.

Make them weak and pathetic.

As she enjoyed these thoughts she did not noticed Ronald had gone limp underneath her. In a flash she awoke from her ruse and let go off Ronald. If he would suffocate it would spoil everything. She did not want him to die as his suffering had only just begun…….

Ronald woke up as he felt someone kiss him on the cheek.
He wanted to move but he felt his arms were cuffed behind his back and he was laying with his back on the king sized bed. A dog collar was around his neck and attached to the bed frame with a chain. As he looked up he saw Akilah laying next to him on the bed.
She had removed her bikini and was now completely naked. Her hand was lightly brushing his chest and she then went lower over his belly, towards his groin.

Ronald then realized his swim trunks had been removed and he was naked as well.
Teasingly slow Akilah grabbed a hold of his dick.

"You are crazy, let go off me!!" Ronald screamed as he tugged wildly at the handcuffs.
With a smile sweet as sugar Akilah grabbed a hold of his balls and started to squeeze.

Ronald threw his head back in agony and screamed as it felt like his balls were about to get crushed. Quickly he stopped his resistance and Akilah leaned towards his chest and began to lick his nipple, still keeping a firm hold of his scrotum.

"Here is what is going to happen little Ronald. First I am going to fuck you silly, just because I can. Than I am going to do with you everything I want, everything forbidden by God and way…. way more. After that I am going to spank your bottom black and blue."
As she spoke she pointed at a punishment cane, a big strapon, a camera and plenty of sextoys laying next to the bed..

"Of course I will make plenty of pictures and videos of you like this. And afterwards I will make a sweet deal with you that I will not upload it if you pay me 4000 before the weekend.

Ronald wanted to say something but Akilah increased her grip on his balls and he could only yelp in pain.

"This is happening little Ronald. You are mine now. You can scream, threaten, cry and beg all you want but this is going to happen to you…… and I am going to enjoy every second of it"
As she spoke she leaned forward and bit down on his cheek just below his eye causing him to cry out.

"This is going to be amazing." She whispered.

The End
Old 11-Dec-19, 01:22
Points: 1,781, Level: 17 Points: 1,781, Level: 17 Points: 1,781, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Power through Blackmail

You are the best to ever live!
Old 13-Dec-19, 07:35
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Enjoyable
Old 17-Dec-19, 01:40
Points: 425, Level: 7 Points: 425, Level: 7 Points: 425, Level: 7

This story was amazing is there more similar to this?