Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jan-16, 03:11
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Girl Power Authors?

For those who like good crime/suspense fiction stories, I have to recommend that one author I discovered not so long ago: Thomas TEMPLE

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This collection of stories feature interesting scenes or allusions for fans of wrestling. I'm not saying the stories are about wrestling per se, but they contain elements referring to what we all love here: domination aspects, especially on the psychological side.

There is one story involving a sambo practitioner involved in a gay rape. Another one involving two female students capturing and torturing male victims and sometime fighting together with jujitsu skills. There is also an incredibly well written story about the horrible topic of incest. That one contains adult content but the story by itself is truly a literary masterpiece.

Please add other, similar authors to this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post: