Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Aug-12, 02:53
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,113 Times in 170 Posts
Default Celebrity Fantasy Story: Defeated by Miley Cyrus

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story featuring a match between myself and Miley Cyrus. This is not an actual account, nor do I claim it to be so. It is just a fantasy to share for fans and no disrespect is intended to anyone mentioned.

I am betting there are very few people who wouldn't know who Miley Cyrus is. But just in case you are one of the 10 people who don't, here are links to some pictures of her.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Defeated by Miley Cyrus
by DanFemwrestlingfan

I’d heard about the party from a friend of a friend. I wasn’t invited, but the chance to go to a party thrown by a celebrity was too good to miss. Even if I wasn’t a fan of the particular celebrity throwing it. Besides, what were the odds that in a party with this many people I would be recognized?

I discovered I was wrong , when on my way to having a phone number from a very sexy blonde I heard the hostess herself calling my name.

“They told me you were here, I thought they were lying!” the slurred southern accent barked at me.

I turned and lo and behold was the party girl herself, Mylie Cyrus. Her black crop top showed off her breast and belly of her insanely fit 19 year old body. She also donned a pair of leather short shorts which showed off her toned and tight legs perfectly.

I may not have liked the girl, but there was no doubt she was insanely easy on the eyes. From her movements I could also tell she was more than a little wasted. Clearly the rumors of the southern belle’s party girl mentality were true.

“I’m talking to you!” She said again, this time pushing me as people in the party started to look on.

“What’s your problem?”

“My problem, asshole. Is that I heard about you, and I damn sure didn’t invite you!” I wasn’t sure what she had heard, but I knew my recent matches against her fellow stars had gotten me whispered about among her peers. Clearly news traveled fast.

As I started to answer her she gave me a scowl and pushed me once more with a drunken slur telling me to “Get out!”

“Look Miley. I didn’t realize this was an invitation only party…” I was lying through my teeth.

Before I could say more she pushed me again shouting once more for me to get out.

By that point I’d had enough of being pushed by this girl, who was barely even old enough to call herself an adult, and pushed her back. I hadn’t meant to knock her down, but between her drunken state and the slutty heels she was wearing, she went falling onto her perfectly toned ass just the same.

She then looked over my shoulder, “Stop guys. I got this!” she said.

I turned around to see who she was talking too and was relieved to see she had just called her guerilla bodyguards off. Unlike her, they were plenty scary.

She stumbled to her feet and leaned in to whisper into my ear. “I heard how you like to handle things. Meet me upstairs, it’s going to be a pleasure kicking your ass!”

She turned around and faced everyone. “It’s ok people. We were just having fun, go back to your party!” she said to the crowd around her. She then leaned in once more as she walked by me. “Be upstairs in 3 minutes or I ‘ll have you thrown out. And they won’t be nice about it.”

As she headed up the stairs, a part of me wanted to just turn and leave. I wasn’t afraid of Miley, after my last two matches with Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice I’d decided whatever hold these tight bodied teen stars seemed to have on me, I’ beaten it.

However, as I saw her perfect ass climb up the stairs I decided that the opportunity of rolling around with this teen starlet was too tempting to pass up. Not to mention putting her in her place for embarrassing me.

---

In Miley’s drunken state she forgot to tell me which of the many doors upstairs she was behind. I tried them all, and saw a few things that could make the tabloids very happy, before I finally found Miley in an empty room save the light above.

She was still in the same party clothes she had on before, although she kicked her heels off. Clearly even in her drunken state she was aware she couldn’t fight in the slutty heels she had on.

“Oh you did show. I’m gonna have so much fun kicking your ass!” a wicked grin was spread across her pretty face.

“You sure you don’t need your daddy to help you?”

That reaction clearly hit a nerve as she scowled at me, “Fuck you!”

She followed up by lunging at me, but I was hoping my comment would do that. As she came towards me I grabbed her arm and spun her around. She went a few feet forward before falling on her knees with a grunt.

I went to her from behind and grabbed her head, twisting it as I put my hands under her chin and my knee on her back. I pulled her head back in a chin lock as I pressed into her back.

I was rewarded with a moan of pain and her cries to let her go while cursing me out. I couldn’t quite hear what she was saying however, as I was too busy stealing a look at her thrust out breast. If I had been able to bend her back any more, I am sure they would have popped out of the slutty top she was wearing. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to accomplish that.

I released her chin with one hand and grabbed at her arm, pulling it behind her back easily with my stronger arms as she screamed her protest. My other arm then wrapped around her neck as I applied pressure to the hammerlock.

Her toned legs kicked before finally getting them under her and she managed to force herself to her feet. I responded by applying the hammer lock harder on her, which distracted her escape attempts as she wiggled around and moaned out once more. Just hearing this sexy body moan and squirm was starting to get me semi-erect.

Her tight little teen ass then rubbed against me as she squirmed. I tried to not focus on it, but I was only human and having a woman rub her ass against me as she moaned was having an effect and slowly I started to grow hard.

I heard her grunt in frustration as my member pressed against her. “Don’t get a fucking hard on!” She yelled, clearly thinking I wasn’t even good enough to get turned on by her.

She then grabbed my arm from around her neck and slammed her foot hard onto mine, causing me to grunt out in pain. Taking advantage of the distraction she slammed her foot hard into my leg this time. As I cried out in pain she leaned forward, and using the momentum managed to roll me over and send me hard onto my back as she moved away.

I groaned and slowly tried to get to my feet. But I was barely at my knees when I felt her incredibly strong legs kick across my back sending me forward onto my hands and knees with another grunt.

I was regretting letting her feel how turned on I was, as it seemed to piss her off and light a fire in her.

She grabbed at my head as she now stood in front of me. But I put my hands on her tight tummy and shoved hard, sending her onto her back. She might have been a better fighter than I thought, even drunk. But I was still bigger and stronger.

I got up and moved towards her moving to grab at her legs but as I did she bent them and thrust her feet hard into my chest. The blow knocked the wind out of me and sent me hard onto my back. I coughed for a second, the looked up and saw her bare feet coming towards me once more, aiming to stomp me.

I rolled quickly and got out of the way just in time. The move had clearly messed with her still buzzed equilibrium as she staggered when her foot hit the floor instead, and I quickly grabbed her ankle and pulled, sending her hard onto her back.

I got to my knees and laid a hard punch to her stomach now. Desperate to win I once again stooped low hitting the smaller girl with my fist. Her abs were rock hard, but she wasn’t expecting the punch so it sunk into her relaxed belly as she moaned out in pain. She then rolled to her side curling as she did.

I slowly got to my feet and moved in front of Miley, grabbing her hair to lift her up as I did. I could tell I had misjudged her and now just wanted to end this quickly, and get out before she got her goons and extract revenge.

I lifted her up to her feet by the hair standing her up. I then moved in and wrapped my arms around her and squeezed hard as her breast pressed against my chest. I lifted her up in the bear hug, taking her feet of the ground. I squeezed as she rewarded me with a moan of pain, her back arching as she did.

“You give up?” I asked.

“Fuck you!” She cried out, I rewarded her defiance by squeezing harder.

I started to ask her again, figuring she couldn’t last long against my strength. Then I felt her smooth legs wrap around me. Before it could register she locked her ankles and squeezed my sides hard.

I couldn’t believe how tight her scissors was. Her legs were incredible and out of nowhere I started screaming. She squeezed tighter and just like that the tide turned.

I couldn’t hold onto her it hurt so much and I let go as my legs gave out as I fell to my side, unfortunately for me she kept the scissor as we went to the ground.

I saw her pretty face smirk as then taunted me with, “Don’t like that? Let’s see how you like me squeezing tighter?”

I was amazed that wasn’t her strongest scissor, then I found out it wasn’t as she squeezed even tighter and I moaned out again in pain.

“You like that asshole, you like my legs?”

Before I could even think to answer she balled her fist and I felt a deceptively hard punch to the side of my face. The punch made me cry out in pain as she made me regret resorting to fist earlier, showing she could more than handle it.

“What’s wrong you asshole? You liked hitting a girl, don’t like it when the girl hit’s you?” she snarled. She hit me again as I grunted hard. She may have been a little Hollywood bimbo, but she was an insanely fit one and she was showing me that now.

I was too in pain from her scissors to even mount an offence, and even if I could her legs had me trapped. I was being dominated once again by a teen Hollywood bitch. And this one wasn’t even sober and she had me helpless with practically the flip of a switch.

“Answer me you son of a bitch!” She called out, and then with a loud wham she hit me in the face again as I cried out. “Answer me!” she screamed, in a voice that was starting to scare me now. I was literally being made afraid of a girl who only a year ago was making her claim to fame by giving 14 year olds wet dreams.

“I don’t fucking like it!” I called out. I hated myself for giving her what she wanted, but I honestly didn’t want her to hit me again.

It didn’t give me any relief though as she resumed squeezing my sides as my ribs started to ache.

“Crashing my party! Hitting me! Rubbing your fucking pervert erection all over my ass!” She said, as she squeezed hard with each statement. “I should break your ribs. I should break your fucking ribs!” She threatened.

“Don’t!” I cried out in pain, “I give, I give just stop!” I said.

She released her hold and got to her feet. She moved quicker now, apparently kicking my ass was doing a good job sobering her up. I tried to roll over and get to my feet, but I felt a hard kick in my sore sides. Then another as I rolled onto my back holding my sides in pain.

“I’m not done with you asshole. Thought you were tough taking out a couple of teen starlets? Let’s see how tough you feel now.”

She then moved in front of me and sat down. She put her legs around my head and before I knew what was happening, she had me in a figure four head scissors burying my face in her crotch.

I cried out as she tightened it.

“Time to go to sleep, shit head!” she taunted, “you can dream about what would have happened if you were a real man!” she continued.

I kicked my legs, trying to at least avoid the humiliation of being knocked out, but it was no use.

I heard her sultry laugh as she continued to keep her head scissors on me and I slowly felt things going black. Next thing I knew I was out, having been beaten again by a young starlet.

--

I don’t know how long I was out but it must not have been long as I saw Miley through my blurry vision putting on her shoes.

“Welcome back sleepy head!” She said as she finished putting her heels on. “Be out in five minutes or when you come down I’ll kick your ass in front of people next time. “ She stated matter-of-factly.

I wanted to believe she got lucky, that even if she tried fighting me downstairs I would know to avoid her legs and she would have no offence.

But the truth was I was afraid to find out in front of an audience.

So with my tail between my legs I got up and quickly left the party.

THE END
Old 05-Aug-12, 04:00
sleepinbin

Default Re: Celebrity Fantasy Story: Defeated by Miley Cyrus

great to see ur back writing again - another excellent story
Old 05-Aug-12, 09:11
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Very nice story. I'm a big fan and they are truly great!
Old 05-Aug-12, 21:30
Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58
Last Achievements

yeah great to see you back.
Old 06-Aug-12, 22:47
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,113 Times in 170 Posts

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I haven't had the time to write I did before, but I still plan to put out stories when I can. Glad to see people appreciate them.
Old 06-Jan-13, 08:59
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Cool! I would of fought her again downstairs to recieve another ass kicking!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tim k For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-13, 04:58
Banned
Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13
Last Achievements

I would be up for a thrashing by Miley!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-13, 10:13
Points: 3,997, Level: 26 Points: 3,997, Level: 26 Points: 3,997, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Great story
Old 07-Mar-13, 05:58
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyin5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story
Agreed, we need more ass beating by Miley stories!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tim k For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-13, 07:15
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Great!

What about a continuation?
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: