Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Mar-15, 14:41
Points: 5,913, Level: 32 Points: 5,913, Level: 32 Points: 5,913, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Scissorvixens videos worsening

Am I the only one who notice this? I think that scissorvixens videos are worsening day by day. Years ago they had good camera angles, the settings were stupid but at least they were different, the light was similar to the one in real life, so the videos were somekind of "realistic". Now the camera angles are all the same, generic ones, with the girl and the jobber put on the same level, and the attention for the particulars is gone; the light is so unrealistic and strong, it seems to be in a model agency studio; the settings are "I squeeze you" in the same big room, with no passion, effort or sadistic pleasure. They are very bad right now, and the perfect examples are Nikki Next's videos: very bland the scissorvixens ones, while her videos on realitygirls are great. What do you think about the actual scissorvixens videos?
Old 22-Mar-15, 15:43
Points: 4,887, Level: 29 Points: 4,887, Level: 29 Points: 4,887, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scissorvixens videos worsening

Never a big fan. Nice photos , but video wise doesn't appeal to me as it is too "fake".
The Following User Says Thank You to tru_gent For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-15, 18:31
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

The girls are awesome........I really envy the jobbers but I must admit I don't understand the "hands off" approach to most of the videos. Why would someone who is being choked unmercifully have his arms at his sides?......... He should at least be struggling desperately to try (unsuccessfully of course) to extract himself from the headscissor holds..........I feel that would give these videos somewhat more credibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-15, 19:40
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The girls are awesome........I really envy the jobbers but I must admit I don't understand the "hands off" approach to most of the videos. Why would someone who is being choked unmercifully have his arms at his sides?......... He should at least be struggling desperately to try (unsuccessfully of course) to extract himself from the headscissor holds..........I feel that would give these videos somewhat more credibility.
I know every jobber does his "job" differently, but in their (our) defense, there are times when - depending on fatigue, pressure, etc - a guy may not physically be able to muster up the fight to survive that would seem logical in a certain situation. I know you can tell many times when a guy is just lying there like a worthless flounder, but I swear to you, there are times when it's almost impossible to defend or save oneself.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-15, 21:14
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know every jobber does his "job" differently, but in their (our) defense, there are times when - depending on fatigue, pressure, etc - a guy may not physically be able to muster up the fight to survive that would seem logical in a certain situation. I know you can tell many times when a guy is just lying there like a worthless flounder, but I swear to you, there are times when it's almost impossible to defend or save oneself.
Dear producer, would be really fun to set a "bet" of this kind with some of your girls
Old 23-Mar-15, 04:05
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Do they still do the, "Let me give you a massage" line? I mean its so horrendous. Though Drew lost a lot of weight and is looking good. Too bad his tongue hasn't fallen out!
Old 23-Mar-15, 04:40
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
EXACTLY! Everytime time I see one of these limp armed guys, all it says to me is how painful can it really be? Either that or they injected novocaine into their arm muscles
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-15, 14:24
Points: 5,913, Level: 32 Points: 5,913, Level: 32 Points: 5,913, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I think they have the worst camera work ever, it follows costantly the face of the jobber, sometimes cutting out the face or part of the body of the girl, and 90% of the time they are olny taking side shots! I love the camera angle in which the scene is taken from behind the head of a guy beeing squeezed in a frontal headscissors, so I could see the body and the face of the girl almost as she is squeezing me. They never use this angle, only stupid shots on the face of the jobber, in fact they never look at the ass of the girl when she is scissoring, or zoom on her face, crossed feet, legs, nothing, cause they always have to take the camera on that fucking face of the jobber!
Old 15-May-15, 16:53
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18

I also throw my 2 cents here....When it comes to Scissorvixens - I do not like the videos at all,for simple reasons

-not realistic,pretended-(no intensity at all in any activity)
-guys are always the same and always just sit arround or literally sticking their heads between girls legs,waiting to be squeezed (Completely Boring every video)

-no sign of any battle,neither slightest defence from guys vs girls
-Girls applying scissorholds are mostly,quietly smiling,or chatting Bulls...with no strains in their face,while doing so,in reality,woman who try to tackle somebody with scissorhold will be loudly,deeply grunting and there will be a lot of strain on her body and face.....because its very physical and demanding move,same as for example powerlifting contests,when some woman lifts up tremendous weight,it will be loud...

-guys in scissorvixens are usually overly loud shouting and screaming,without showing any activity

-these are my reasons i dont like it at all.......

As a potential customer and audience,,, i would
highly recommend to make at least half of the videos into VERY INTENSE AND REALISTIC BATTLE ACTION between man and woman indoors or outdoors,with aim onto scissorholds applied only through tough and intense wrestling....change the settings,(apartment,bedroom,bathroom,lift,mat,loun dry,outdoors,parks,batlle inside vehicle,on the beach in the sand,or partly in the water,splashing arround ton of water while wrestling on the sandy beach in light waves,,, etc,etc...

Scissorvixens have some of the greatest models out there and also huge number of them....so they have great pottential.Also i think,quality of their video definitions is very good,angles need to be constantly changinga capturing as much as possible of the whole scale battle,rather than detailed parts...

Kraken
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-15, 17:00
Temporary group
Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
EXACTLY! Everytime time I see one of these limp armed guys, all it says to me is how painful can it really be? Either that or they injected novocaine into their arm muscles
+1

I love videos where people struggle and fail to escape a scissor hold.