Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-15, 05:29
jeb

Default Re: Jiu jitsu girl holds mugger in triangle choke

This video made it to 9gag, a facebook page with millions of likes .
Old 05-Sep-15, 08:27
Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wow...that was so sexy and humiliating. She should've just finished him off between her legs and save him a life of embarrassment. She basically destroyed his life with those beautiful legs.
The Following User Says Thank You to nuketactical66 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-15, 01:13
Temporary group
Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Banned for life. Z
The Following User Says Thank You to jake12 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-15, 14:23
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shut up faggot, or fight me in real life?
Calling me a faggot doesn't help your girly little self-esteem, calling me to fight over Internet seem very funny to me.In real life? Well,if you will meet 6ft3 muscled guy weighting 270 lbs with fists the size of your head,than you be a hero and start the fight little girl.....Don't forget to ask your friends to put it on Youtube for me,in which garbage bin you end up...

Don't treat people,especially over Internet, because it is silly and not appropriate you do not know who you are talking to.
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-15, 16:12
Points: 12,658, Level: 48 Points: 12,658, Level: 48 Points: 12,658, Level: 48
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,373 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shut up faggot, or fight me in real life?
That's really uncalled for.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luv4mix For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-15, 17:22
Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Excellent point! I wonder if she'd play hero if it wasn't a skinny 80lb boy?
The Following User Says Thank You to xehjoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-15, 19:40
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by xehjoe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent point! I wonder if she'd play hero if it wasn't a skinny 80lb boy?
Don't get me wrong guys,despite I like the video and love the same as you do: strong women, mixed wrestling etc.-I only made my point as follows:

This video everybody spreading on this forum multiple number of times is showing

- adult well trained female in martial arts and worked out too,who is holding in triangle choke (jiu jitsu hold) a teenage boy, who is clearly having no training in martial arts,who is way younger than this woman and who's nearly half of her bodyweight (notice how skinny is that boy)....and yet: nobody seem to realise these facts when admiring this woman for her "power" over opposite sex....

Turn the table into the situation of same scenario

-Adult man, who is 5-7 years older than teenage girl,having a lot of bodyweight advantage over her and also he 'd have many years of martial arts training plus working out many years,,,,,now imagine he is holding small skinny teenage girl, who is having no martial arts training whatsoever,never worked out and he is holding her in chokehold on you tube video!!!

How many of you would consider this as heroic act of his "power"!??? Would there be somebody who would giving him for this credit-despite she would try to rob his phone?

I know the boy's action deserves what he get-but my point was I do not see any reason for public to "celebrate" This woman as rock star...for clamping legs over skinny teenager...that's all

When this wimpy boy will grow one day into this woman's age, take some martial arts classes and be working out as she do-i'd definitely bet on him to trash any woman like her around,in the fight

Last edited by kraken; 06-Sep-15 at 20:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-15, 20:34
Points: 6,427, Level: 34 Points: 6,427, Level: 34 Points: 6,427, Level: 34
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4mix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's really uncalled for.
Agreed. The last group I remember having that kind of language was the old Shefights group. Racist, sexist, and homophobic slurs were hurled around there like people breath!

Hope that doesn't happen here.
Old 06-Sep-15, 21:24
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't get me wrong guys,despite I like the video and love the same as you do: strong women, mixed wrestling etc.-I only made my point as follows:

This video everybody spreading on this forum multiple number of times is showing

- adult well trained female in martial arts and worked out too,who is holding in triangle choke (jiu jitsu hold) a teenage boy, who is clearly having no training in martial arts,who is way younger than this woman and who's nearly half of her bodyweight (notice how skinny is that boy)....and yet: nobody seem to realise these facts when admiring this woman for her "power" over opposite sex....

Turn the table into the situation of same scenario

-Adult man, who is 5-7 years older than teenage girl,having a lot of bodyweight advantage over her and also he 'd have many years of martial arts training plus working out many years,,,,,now imagine he is holding small skinny teenage girl, who is having no martial arts training whatsoever,never worked out and he is holding her in chokehold on you tube video!!!

How many of you would consider this as heroic act of his "power"!??? Would there be somebody who would giving him for this credit-despite she would try to rob his phone?

I know the boy's action deserves what he get-but my point was I do not see any reason for public to "celebrate" This woman as rock star...for clamping legs over skinny teenager...that's all

When this wimpy boy will grow one day into this woman's age, take some martial arts classes and be working out as she do-i'd definitely bet on him to trash any woman like her around,in the fight
This was a bizarre comment. You say he was half her size???

You must be kidding. The girk was a strawweight fighter (50 kg or 104-110 pounds)

She is tiny, and most likly have weight disadvantage over the guy.

And h3 is absolutely no 12 y old boy. They told we drove a motorcycle and by looking at his face i would guess 20-25 y old.

And you see on the full clip he may be skinny, but he is alot taller than the girl.
Old 06-Sep-15, 21:45
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

The kg/lbs aren't such a big matter in here, thing is that this guy is really weak and untrained and much younger then her, also probably sick of something judging by his mimics. Nothing so much "hero or wonder women" in there, nice yeah but not spectacular.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post: