Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-18, 12:47
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default About the humiliation

I would like to know how humiliation plays a role in our fetish for mixed wrestling.

I wrestled now several women (i never went to a session) and despite the excitation, i felt also some humiliation at tapping. And this humiliation was proportional to the attractiveness or feminity of the female opponent. My first defeat was against a 125 lbs gymnast and i felt a big deal of humiliation. I lost another time against a very athletic tomboy (not really attractive) and my humiliation was much smaller.

What is your experience? Are you looking for humiliation and in which case is it occuring?

Last edited by garcon55; 21-May-18 at 14:55.
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 14:09
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Default Re: About the humiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to know how humiliation plays a role in our fetish for mixed wrestling.

I wrestled now several women (i never went to a session) and despite the excitation, i felt also some humiliation at tapping. And this humiliation was proportional to the attractiveness or feminity of the female opponent. My first defeat was against a 125 lbs gymnast and i felt a big deal of humiliation. I lost another time against a very athletic tomboy (not really attractive) and my humiliation was much smaller.

What is your experience? Are you looking humiliation and in which case is it occuring?

Isn't humiliation part of what arouses you?
Old 21-May-18, 14:15
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I think that humiliation is part of the game.Probabily for someone the first motivation.Many people are happy when see a male that lose.And when the male is itself pleasure go to climax .
Old 21-May-18, 14:56
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Isn't humiliation part of what arouses you?
true but this is quite contradictory since this feeling is also disturbing and negative in some ways. but this is definitely mixed with some excitement.
Old 21-May-18, 15:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
true but this is quite contradictory since this feeling is also disturbing and negative in some ways. but this is definitely mixed with some excitement.

Yes, but perhaps that's at the core of makes makes male-female matches a guilty pleasure.

Arousal isn't rational.
Old 21-May-18, 16:59
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:

What is your experience? Are you looking for humiliation and in which case is it occuring?
When I started sessioning, I wanted the lady to be better, and I was pretty athletic so it took me a while to find one who was, but I was never embarrassed cause I was looking for women who were my equal or superior.

The only time I felt embarrassment was when I wrestled with a lady I was sure I was going to beat and I lost, and it was in-front of 3 other women. It was a relaxed social setting, not a session, and she was fit, but I should have won. She was just very determined and got me by surprise. Not to take anything away from her, she was very good, but she never wrestled me again cause I think we both thought she got a little lucky and she didn't want to blow her perfect record.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 17:25
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

For me humiliation is a big part in this fetish.
Old 21-May-18, 17:35
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

In my opinion humiliation, emasculation . . . is something for guys who never quit puberty.

I don’t feel humiliated, emasculated, embrassed . . . when a girl beats me and it doesn’t matter if she is small and skilled or big and strong.
I simply like the competition with girls (they smell better than men . . .) and I never get a hard one because they beat me . . .
If I get a hard one I get it because I like the girl and would get it without the wrestling too.

Might be that’s why I speak about passion and not about fetish when I’m doing sessions.
Old 21-May-18, 18:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion humiliation, emasculation . . . is something for guys who never quit puberty.

I don’t feel humiliated, emasculated, embrassed . . . when a girl beats me and it doesn’t matter if she is small and skilled or big and strong.
I simply like the competition with girls (they smell better than men . . .) and I never get a hard one because they beat me . . .
If I get a hard one I get it because I like the girl and would get it without the wrestling too.

Might be that’s why I speak about passion and not about fetish when I’m doing sessions.

Call it whatever you want, guy.

You're still paying women to wrestle with you. You've even joined this forum to discuss it -- the same as everyone else here.

You're in the same basic boat as the rest of the men who are members here.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 19:44
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, but perhaps that's at the core of makes makes male-female matches a guilty pleasure.

Arousal isn't rational.
"We know the truth, not only by the reason, but also by the heart."
Blaise Pascal