Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Sep-14, 12:00
Points: 1,280, Level: 14 Points: 1,280, Level: 14 Points: 1,280, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How long in a headscissors?

I struggled with girls and I tried suffocation by feet simply in a quiet situation. during fight I gave up at once, or seconds 20 suffered. I simply escaped and the opponent should have recorded me, and then slowly to finish business. and in a quiet situation all became more slowly, probably for me felt sorry)))
Old 16-Sep-14, 18:45
Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Really depends on the woman of course. I had session girls who never managed to make me tap, even if they tried their best.
But one of my ex girlfriends had so much power in her thighs (god knows, where she got that from), that even in a "normal" straight headscissor from behind, I had to tap out almost instantly if she went full squeeze. It was ridicolous.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blackout For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-15, 18:36
♥αlphα♀

I don't think there is a grey zone, either she has got the strength & technic to knock you out and in my case it's more like 5 sec (I'm 5'8'' 150lbs fit) or she hasn't and you can stay forever. With Gia : Definitively gone after 3 sec, but she would also left me in much longer and make me feel things I never felt before ... mind blowing, I always wanted to write a review but it would take me one full day to do it right, there's metaphysical side to it, I'll do it before I meet her again. She knew exactly what I was going through better than I was, she was using her inner thighs on me like an artist playing an instrument : "pleaaaa" ... gargles ... (shut off any sound) ... toying ... different gargle ... hope ... (shut off) ... etc. Amongst the 24 FBB/FMA I've met she is the most expert, but I disgress ... : 3 sec.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-15, 20:04
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think there is a grey zone, either she has got the strength & technic to knock you out and in my case it's more like 5 sec (I'm 5'8'' 150lbs fit) or she hasn't and you can stay forever. With Gia : Definitively gone after 3 sec, but she would also left me in much longer and make me feel things I never felt before ... mind blowing, I always wanted to write a review but it would take me one full day to do it right, there's metaphysical side to it, I'll do it before I meet her again. She knew exactly what I was going through better than I was, she was using her inner thighs on me like an artist playing an instrument : "pleaaaa" ... gargles ... (shut off any sound) ... toying ... different gargle ... hope ... (shut off) ... etc. Amongst the 24 FBB/FMA I've met she is the most expert, but I disgress ... : 3 sec.
Any girl with strong legs will mess you up if she knows how to use her adductor muscles. Focus on squeezing with her addutors is the technique.

If she wanted too my wife could kill me without even crossing her ankles.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 11:44
♥αlphα♀

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), we agree. I never had a girlfriend into it (otherwise I'd still be with her) so all my domination holds experiences have been against payment so far. Do you see in your wife a hint of sadistic pleasure when you're in pain at her mercy ? or more than an hint, or does she do it mainly for you. I tend to believe it's in woman's nature more than in man's.

Last edited by ♥αlphα♀; 05-Feb-15 at 16:57.
Old 05-Feb-15, 13:28
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I thinks its a little bit each actually

Since we started wrestlng and she discovered the headscissors, at first it was more of an "I told you I can do it" type of hold

As she has progressed it became a hold where she just wanted to demonstrate that she could beat me with it.

But at times, there is a semi sadistic side to the hold, where she wont let go and applies more and more pressure on the hold.

So yes, it is a little bit of each

Its funny because by nature she is not aggressive or sadistic, its just the the wrestling brings something out in her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 13:33
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But at times, there is a semi sadistic side to the hold, where she wont let go and applies more and more pressure on the hold.
My wife jacked my throat up pretty bad playing like that. It`s not advisable.
It`s very fun but not worth the consequence of being injured. Throat injuries take a long time to heal up.
Old 05-Feb-15, 13:37
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Tats true

We have learned that there are limits, took us a while, but she has learned that

Not just with the headscissors, but with all the holds she applies

Its a process of learning how not to hurt each other
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 17:21
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I see this differently than most people. For me, it's only a long head scissor if she doesn't reposition you and if she never unclamps her adductors. Arekah once locked me in a straight head scissor, grabbed my hands and said "Now I'm gonna show you how I can play with you." She then flexed her thighs and hammered me with what felt like 500 different pressures, never simply going along a scale from weak to strong or the opposite, all without ever once unflexing/relaxing her hold. Her control of her butt and thigh muscles to do that was unbelievable. She ended by hitting me with the strongest bolt of power I've ever felt from anyone for no more than half a second, it was so strong that without knocking me out she sent me into that slowly flailing/overloaded state that happens to you. When I was myself again I realized she'd uncrossed her legs and had been rubbing her bare feet all over my face for a few seconds. She told me that she'd had me in her nonstop scissor hold for more than 5 and a half minutes. God I love that woman.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 05-Feb-15 at 20:45.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 19:14
♥αlphα♀

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thanks for the confirmation, know your luck then. Is it the same for you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ? the awakening of the semi-sadistic-wife-side ?

injuries yes ... but since danger is a component of this attraction the best thing we can do is recognize what can lead to permanent injuries as opposed to injuries we can recover from.

For exemple 2 years ago I got my knee broken from a Grapevine, she built-up her clutch slowly but she was so beautiful in her effort with her defiant eyes into mine I didn't tap out, then felt a sudden sharp pain, she released her hold immediately and the pain was gone, no trouble. Turned out that was the internal meniscus being slightly sheared. From that point the slit becomes a tear simply by walking and kneeling and eventually the meniscus gest completely mashed between bones (mine not hers). You don't feel a thing because like most cartilage structures it's not innervated, until it hits other structures, like rupturing the join lubricant sack. 2 months after I was heading to Emergency and it took me 3 months to walk normally, and the meniscus, which protects the bones from friction is gone forever. I don't see her the same way now … she's even more sexy (and I tap out very quickly from any join lock). That's a permanent injury.

Head scissors on the other hand, or more precisely blood choke neck scissors, never got me into trouble, yes pretty dizzy after with Gia and a cracked teeth once but in a front figure four head lock, the filing was bad anyway and the aura and power of Scar deserved no lesser tribute. I always ask beforehand to watch for my raised hand and to release the pressure immediately as it goes limp, not one second after but immediately like in miliseconds, it's an old advice from MMA Mayra Conde. From @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s review it seems Arekah also does repetitive "near pass outs" rather than one long one, it's so much more exhilarating, btw your feedback just got me signed in with Arekah next time she tours.

It's time to write a book about the subject, how to apply holds, pain without injury, reducing risks, domination technics, etc… I guess someone has to put the money to organise that.

Last edited by ♥αlphα♀; 06-Feb-15 at 12:07.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: