Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jan-17, 22:38
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Bondage and discipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't think of anything wrong... however the facesitting is often not long enough !!!!!
I will sit even longer whilst you are tied up Al-uk on the 18 th with the help of my trusted friend Lisa fury xx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-17, 14:59
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've posted many stories about my girlfriend who has pinned me with my hands above my head in a schoolgirl pin. The first time we seriously fought competitively was when she was my ex. We're back together now. Again at the time she was my ex. We're got in a disagreement about a reason we broke up and she really did get mad and pinned me down in that position. I was scared and actually stuck. I left out the bondage part that followed until now cause I am alittle embarrassed. She pinned me. Front scissored me. Then hogtied me. It was the really the most powerless and most humiliating thing you can imagine. I see so many stories of people losing gfs on here. I actually think this helped me get back with her. I got lucky and found a girl who actually likes knowing she can beat me in wrestling and dominate me. It sounds fun until you actually experience a girl being able to do something like that to you. I'll never forget her being able to physically put me in those holes then tie me up. Looking up at my ex at the time and the look she gave me while hogtied at her feet was truly horrible. If you don't believe me that's fine. But here's a picture she took of me after she hogtied me. Not gonna show my face tho.
anyone who actually hogties someone because they are angry at them is someone you really shouldnt be together with. her true personality came out there...abusive to say the least.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luffarungen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-17, 09:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will sit even longer whilst you are tied up Al-uk on the 18 th with the help of my trusted friend Lisa fury xx
TWO young, fit girls against an unfit old codger like me sounds like bullying...I'll put in complaint to Pippa when she gets back..

Last edited by al-uk; 08-Jan-17 at 11:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-17, 00:25
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
TWO young, fit girls against an unfit old codger like me sounds like bullying...I'll put in complaint to Pippa when she gets back..
Lol ... We are not bullies ..... Put in your complaint and Pippa will just join us and bully you even more, lol x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-17, 10:19
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I love being tied up so I'm helpless then being facesat. The first time this happened was when I was 18 and had a 16 year old girlfriend (all quite legal in the UK...). Without me asking, she used to love tying me up and sitting on my face, laughing at my helplessness, magic!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-23, 18:18
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

Recently I had my first, second and third experience with bondage. So far, it could not really match the fantasy, although they were getting better and better. It was with erotic massage, combined with bdsm elements. I made some mistakes as well, from which I learned.

The first one I booked for two hours, as I expected it to be the best experience that should be everlasting. The masseuse was in her early 20s, which worried me a bit. But she was available at the time I was available and an expert in bdsm. My preparation was not so good. I was there two hours before the agreed time and had a lunch with three beers. My first lesson, don't drink any alcohol, preferrably not even the night before. Then it was time, I was shy, she was not, but an experienced girl would have known better how to deal with a beginner, especially in two hours time. She asked about my don'ts, but not about my do's. Anyway, after the regular massage, she tied up my hands together. Now this was a disappointment. Although they were well tied up, I would still be able to overpower her, I wasn't tied up to a wall or to the massagebed or something. And I got a ball in my mouth, but also this was not fixed, I could spit it out if I wanted. Still it was fun, but compared to fantasy I was not so excited. My legs were not tied up as well. Plus she wore a mask.

I waited for a few days and booked another masseuse at another company. She was also in her early twenties. The ones that I preferred were not available. I would really like them to be in their late 20s or 30s. This time I figured 90 minutes is long enough. I asked for bdsm massage and she asked me if I would like it rough and I said yes. Now this girl was clearly a better masseuse and she really worked on my back, legs etc. I loved it, but suddenly she started spanking me with, well, a tool that spanks really well. As I was still on my stomach I just absorbed the beatings, but sometimes it got really painful, on my back, shoulders, calves. But I wasnot tied up. And at this point I was afraid to ask. Also when I was on my back, she did not tie me up. The massagebeds also were not really suitable for tying up. But in the end I was more and more protesting with my free arms against her spanking, for which she used a painful toy. Nevertheless a far better experience than the first one, but still not satisfying enough.

Then the next day I saw that one of my favorits would be available again and I immediately made a reservation for three days later. And got excited as well. She was in her late 20s. I arrived early in the evening. A small woman, less than half my weight, but I immediately felt she was in control. She sat down and asked me what I liked, so I asked for a regular erotic massage with bdsm, especially bondage and teasing. She noticed quickly I didnot like pain that much and I told her that my previous experience was nice, but the spanking a little too rough and it didn't feel real because I was not tied up. So she said me to undress and shower and be face down on my belly. The first big plus is that she spanked me with her bare hands ( 'so I felt the pain with you', she would say afterwards). And she was really sensual in everyway, touching my vulnerable parts and talking with me all the time. I loved it, although I think she would not notice that. I'm just a quiet person.

But then it started when she ordered me to turn around. I thought here we go. But also I thought how is she going to do it? First I got leather cuffs on my wrists, still had no clue. Then she told me to move my legs towards my hands. She actually connected my wrists to my ankles. Now that was a turn on! It was also uncomfortable, as I am a really big person. I was wondering how long I could last in such a position. But she kept me busy all the time, not only dominant, but also asking if I were ok. One of the best parts was when she put her knee on my chin and forced it to the left. And looking me right in the face. The only thing, it would have been better with her hair dancing instead of the knots. And I could really go nowhere, the way I was tied up, but after 20-25 mins I was getting cramps. Dominated completely, I think she was about 50 kgs. Very good way with words, I learnt so much about my wishes. Next time might take years, but I know what to ask for ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-23, 04:16
Last Achievements

About two months ago I had my first true bdsm experience, close to where I am living. 90 minutes. I told her it was my first experience and she noticed I was very tense. She told me to kiss and worship her legs before we started. Now this does not really work for me. It could work with her having me tied up and pulling a rope attached to my balls. But I don't feel like correcting a mistress during a session. Anyway, after that she really gave me a good time, without being very dominant, but still in control. Soon I will have a second session, more than an hour drive from home. I will write down a few do's and no don'ts so I will not forget to mention them. Plus I have copied a few of her statements on her website that sound very good for a session to me. Will report later
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-23, 09:37
Last Achievements

So, the second session was quite an experience. A good one, intense, but not to be repeated, I guess. I had booked her for two hours, also because of the travel distance. I arrived about 30 mins early and waited for the mistress to come. We discussed my do's and don'ts, specifically her facesitting me and breathcontrol, but also I few things I had not thought about. About needles, I asked her to just see how it would go and I could say orange or mercy if it would be too intense.

She is an absolute beauty but her dressing was a bit disappointing. Loved that she showed her face, loved that her hair was loose, but her butt was completely covered. But i her defence, this is already what her website states. I asked her to run the show, so I am not complaining about anything, just the experience wasn't that great the entire time for me.

I took place on sort of a suitable long table, it wasn;t really a bed. Where she fixed me to the bed with leather cuffs. Not ideal. In my dreams, this part should be very erotic seduction. She's weaker than me, so she abuses her talents to trick me into her trap, whispering in my ear, putting her boobs right above my nose, maybe even let me touch them with my mouth while she would take my hand gently and cuff it. That did not happen. Then she asked me if I knew what 'this' was. 'This' was foil. The process of mummification was quite unpersonal and it took some time as well. But on the other hand, it fixes really well. She noticed I could break the material even with my hands and legs cuffed, so she fixed me quite firmly with ropes as well. Moving was now impossible and she smiled at me. This felt great. She grabbed my balls and told me to say mercy if it got too much. Now this was quite an experience having a beautyful female smile in your face while playing with your balls. I think I lasted 10 seconds.

Then she showed me needles, I felt tense right away. She kept looking me in the eye as I kept looking in hers. Then she mercilessly put one through my nipple. That was extremely painful for just a few seconds. Same through the other nipple. She looked at me and told me I'd get two more. This I consider very sexy. I mean, what could I do about it. But fear was winning. When she took her needles towards my cock I panicked and called for mercy. She looked a bit disappointed and told me that it is less painful there than on the nipples. She placed clamps on my nipples and fixed something in my balls and left for 10 minutes. I got something I could press on and she would immediately be back. Very iteresting time this was. Not able to move, lightly painful material attached to your vulerable parts. And she had told me to put the needles through my cock anyway, when she would be back. Boy did she play that game wel. My eyes must have been begging her not too.

As soon as she came back she took the needles to my cock, but just before it went through and asked if I were sure not too. What a relief. We then went to the chainroom where I got spanked on my ass and legs. I can take this pretty well, just a shame that in this position you cannot she the mistress in action. She was sitting on a chair. Then she stepped up and started hitting on the back of my feet. Now this made me screem but not collapse. 'Two more', she said. I really appreciate how she understood that such announcements I like in a domina. I also had to be on my back and was hoisted up. Here at some point she grabbed a machine and made me come.

So unfortunately I wasn't facesat, maybe a next time. If there will be a next time. I think I would like a softer session with her, more erotic, like she also advertises with. But also it could be that she sort of rejects me as a slave. She seemed disappointed with the needles. Also, I think pain, in this game, should be used as a resourse. A resourse to make me say or do things I would not do otherwise. Well, for me that could work.

Next time in a few months, I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-23, 14:26
Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,516 Times in 24,743 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Recently I had my first, second and third experience with bondage. So far, it could not really match the fantasy, although they were getting better and better. It was with erotic massage, combined with bdsm elements. I made some mistakes as well, from which I learned.

The first one I booked for two hours, as I expected it to be the best experience that should be everlasting. The masseuse was in her early 20s, which worried me a bit. But she was available at the time I was available and an expert in bdsm. My preparation was not so good. I was there two hours before the agreed time and had a lunch with three beers. My first lesson, don't drink any alcohol, preferrably not even the night before. Then it was time, I was shy, she was not, but an experienced girl would have known better how to deal with a beginner, especially in two hours time. She asked about my don'ts, but not about my do's. Anyway, after the regular massage, she tied up my hands together. Now this was a disappointment. Although they were well tied up, I would still be able to overpower her, I wasn't tied up to a wall or to the massagebed or something. And I got a ball in my mouth, but also this was not fixed, I could spit it out if I wanted. Still it was fun, but compared to fantasy I was not so excited. My legs were not tied up as well. Plus she wore a mask.

I waited for a few days and booked another masseuse at another company. She was also in her early twenties. The ones that I preferred were not available. I would really like them to be in their late 20s or 30s. This time I figured 90 minutes is long enough. I asked for bdsm massage and she asked me if I would like it rough and I said yes. Now this girl was clearly a better masseuse and she really worked on my back, legs etc. I loved it, but suddenly she started spanking me with, well, a tool that spanks really well. As I was still on my stomach I just absorbed the beatings, but sometimes it got really painful, on my back, shoulders, calves. But I wasnot tied up. And at this point I was afraid to ask. Also when I was on my back, she did not tie me up. The massagebeds also were not really suitable for tying up. But in the end I was more and more protesting with my free arms against her spanking, for which she used a painful toy. Nevertheless a far better experience than the first one, but still not satisfying enough.

Then the next day I saw that one of my favorits would be available again and I immediately made a reservation for three days later. And got excited as well. She was in her late 20s. I arrived early in the evening. A small woman, less than half my weight, but I immediately felt she was in control. She sat down and asked me what I liked, so I asked for a regular erotic massage with bdsm, especially bondage and teasing. She noticed quickly I didnot like pain that much and I told her that my previous experience was nice, but the spanking a little too rough and it didn't feel real because I was not tied up. So she said me to undress and shower and be face down on my belly. The first big plus is that she spanked me with her bare hands ( 'so I felt the pain with you', she would say afterwards). And she was really sensual in everyway, touching my vulnerable parts and talking with me all the time. I loved it, although I think she would not notice that. I'm just a quiet person.

But then it started when she ordered me to turn around. I thought here we go. But also I thought how is she going to do it? First I got leather cuffs on my wrists, still had no clue. Then she told me to move my legs towards my hands. She actually connected my wrists to my ankles. Now that was a turn on! It was also uncomfortable, as I am a really big person. I was wondering how long I could last in such a position. But she kept me busy all the time, not only dominant, but also asking if I were ok. One of the best parts was when she put her knee on my chin and forced it to the left. And looking me right in the face. The only thing, it would have been better with her hair dancing instead of the knots. And I could really go nowhere, the way I was tied up, but after 20-25 mins I was getting cramps. Dominated completely, I think she was about 50 kgs. Very good way with words, I learnt so much about my wishes. Next time might take years, but I know what to ask for ...
finally checkmate.
The Following User Says Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-23, 08:54
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Last Achievements

I’ve been tied up and facesat many times by doms, I’ll describe some of the sessions later, sometimes I’d be tied up while two girls sat on me, one on my face, the other astride my hips gently massaging my cock - heaven!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, discipline, female dominance