Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Apr-17, 03:03
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

If it was indeed deleted by Jennifer (and really I don't know, I assume it would have to either be her or her webmaster), you can't really be shocked, and I don't think there's much you can do. Friends are going to do friends favors. Either way, I assume most people check message boards these days and mostly look at SG/wb270 for contact info, services offered, and travel dates. I guess the thing about Sydney that may have caused people to book a session with her that didn't go well is that no one had written anything negative about her anywhere.
Old 26-Apr-17, 18:57
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I agree that positive and negative reviews are both equally valuable. About the removal of a review from the Session Girls website, it is difficult to make a judgment because reviews are not one of the main sections of the site, and session wrestlers understandably want to promote themselves. A clear policy would make things easier (because there is a lot of very short and questionable notices), but obviously it takes time and keeping the site updated is already a significant task.

Talking about those issues is important because it allows everybody to make their own opinion. Some people will be more bothered than others by the arguments exposed in the last Sydney Thunder reviews, as our expectations are different. But complaining realistically without negative and angry overtones is a constructive way to express some disappointment (and it is more about communication and trust than just a matter of money).
Old 27-Apr-17, 01:50
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Neither negative or positive reviews should be removed. We're purchasing a service for a large amount of money. We deserve to be able to read others reviews of someone we're considering seasoning with. I love Jennifer Thomas and have sessioned with her but I totally disagree if she removed negative posts.

Can you imagine if yelp only allowed for positive reviews.

Allowing Negative reviews on SessionGirls puts me between a Rock and a Hard Spot.
There are some ridiculous negative / nasty reviews that are sent and I do delete them. What girl is going to want to promote themselves on a Site
that allows Bad comments to made about them.???
I myself would simply delete my profile and promote myself on Wb270 which does not put up Bad Reviews.
However, I do think I should post bad reviews if the woman takes off with the deposit, or if the guy was scammed in some sort of way.

I do my best to make things fair for both the men and the women.
It's a tough job.

Maybe what i can do is put a link to this forum in the SG Review section of each girls profile so the guy can click on it and find out more. ...

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

XOXO
Old 27-Apr-17, 02:40
Last Achievements

I think the answer is to distance yourself from the other session girls in this context. Easier said than done obviously for the girls you know personally if they do ask you to remove negative reviews. You're in an awkward position when you wear many hats. I think you'd get just as many complaints from the girls about linking to a post with negative reviews. One extra click isn't going to stop anybody. You can go back and forth on whether the stories posted in here were instances of scamming but they're a very clear lack of communication skills and a very clear case of dishonesty. I know you would never accept a wrestling session only to show up and decide to do exclusively muscle worship instead. These reviews aren't nasty, they're simply reflections of the level of customer service you can expect. In life, people tend to change their ways when they see their actions have consequences.

Then again, I don't think the bottom line will be affected much either way. People will find their way to threads about the specific girls on here or elsewhere. The difference here seemed to be that the positive reviews were outdated and no one had said anything negative about her. It's a shame if the review I wrote about my session with her 2 years ago led to people booking her for a disappointing session.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 02:47
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I understand. How about where the girl gets to respond to the review?
Old 27-Apr-17, 02:51
Last Achievements

That seems reasonable. That was actually a feature on the old SG website that I thought was nice and seemed a little unfortunate that it disappeared when you updated the website.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 04:10
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I like that "respond" option on trip advisor, always gives both parties a chance to speak their mind. And I always like it when management responds to both good and bad reviews, shows they care and are tuned in.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 05:56
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Allowing Negative reviews on SessionGirls puts me between a Rock and a Hard Spot.
There are some ridiculous negative / nasty reviews that are sent and I do delete them. What girl is going to want to promote themselves on a Site
that allows Bad comments to made about them.???
I myself would simply delete my profile and promote myself on Wb270 which does not put up Bad Reviews.
However, I do think I should post bad reviews if the woman takes off with the deposit, or if the guy was scammed in some sort of way.

I do my best to make things fair for both the men and the women.
It's a tough job.

Maybe what i can do is put a link to this forum in the SG Review section of each girls profile so the guy can click on it and find out more. ...

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

XOXO
Jennifer, my take on it is since you (I think haha) are making money on Sessiongirls and I'm not sure if its from the girls themselves, you have only one choice. Promote the girls and don't worry about us. Any review I read on your site or the WB I don't at all take into consideration. Nothing out of disrespect, but because she could have a friend write the review or hell she could write her own review.

So when I look for a review, I go here or google. And I'll often get several responses.

You run an amazing site and it really is great for the industry. But you obviously have to worry about your own bottom line as do the girls themselves. So I say delete delete delete the bad reviews, but if the girl is a known scammer maybe not accept her business.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 06:13
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I understand. How about where the girl gets to respond to the review?
If the girls aren't happy with this solution, another possibility would be to simply add a disclaimer that girls are able to remove reviews which they deem to be misleading. This would leave them with control over their own page, while also letting guys know that this control does in fact exist.

I know there isn't an easy solution here. Whatever you decide, thank you for all that you do.
The Following User Says Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 06:34
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That seems reasonable. That was actually a feature on the old SG website that I thought was nice and seemed a little unfortunate that it disappeared when you updated the website.
I will ask my webmaster if he can add it back into the new site.