Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-14, 22:54
urban warrior

Default Sakura and Ino vs Hinata

Just a little something I scribbled up for fun. I'm hoping any anime fans out there will enjoy it.
(Disclaimer: I don't own Sakura, Ino, or Hinata).

Sakura and Ino vs Hinata

Hinata wasn't sure how she let herself get duped into these kinds of things. Yes, she was timid, meek, some might even say a pushover; but even the punkiest of punks didn't find themselves dressed from bust-to-crotch in spandex and staring down two scantily clad young women who looked ready to tear her apart.

At least Hinata didn't think that happened to other punks like herself. She didn't get out much these days, so she really couldn't say.

Already starting to flush, she swept a banner of dark bangs from her brow and glanced down at her "costume", embarrassed by the immodesty of her purple bra-pantie-boots combo. Her long legs were naked from upper thigh to ankle, her belly from navel to bust, and a snowy avalanche of cleavage spilled from her bra.

Across the wrestling ring, Sakura whispered something into Ino's ear, earning a giggle from the blonde ninja. Neither of them were dressed half as scantily as Hinata. Both wore sports bras and nylon shorts that showcased their curvy busts and rears, but neither looked ready to burst from their costumes, the way Hinata did. She was just about to ask why she had been forced to wear the skimpiest outfit, when Sakura swaggered out to the center of the ring. She beckoned Hinata to join her.

The Hyuuga girl followed suit, though not without some reluctance. Though there was no audience to watch her strut about here in this school gymnasium, Hinata couldn't shake the skin-crawl feeling of being watched by thousands of leering gazes, probably because Sakura's gaze was intense enough on its own. She crossed naked arms about her chest and stood with one hip cocked, her eyes latching onto Hinata's exposed body and roaming wherever they liked.

"I can't thank you enough for agreeing to this," said Sakura. "You're a real lifesaver. I totally owe you one." She offered a gloved hand, acting as if she wasn't presently molesting the Hyuuga girl with her heedless gaze.

"Um, no problem, Sakura." Hinata took Sakura's hand and shook, finding her opponent's grip firm. "It's nothing, really. Us girls gotta stick together, right?"

Sakura let the question hang, apparently wanting nothing to do with its answer. "I hope you remember the rules. I'd hate to have to repeat myself." Suddenly her tone was sharp.

Hinata nodded; she remembered just fine. A week ago, Sakura had come to her needing a sparring partner to practice a new form of tai jutsu with. Apparently Tsunade was planning to test Sakura in this new art very soon, and Sakura needed to master at least the basics fairly quickly, or she would have no hope of passing her master's test.

Of course that didn't explain why Ino had come along, but Hinata had noticed that the old rivals seemed closer these days. Perhaps they had finally learned to get along.

A terse wave from Sakura ushered Hinata back a step; and when the pink-haired fighter crouched into a strange fighting stance—legs staggered, knees bent, hips low, elbows in, arms up and slightly outstretched—Hinata did the same, though her pose was off.

"Remember, no striking or chakra use," said Sakura. "You have to pin or submit me to win, like I showed you last week."

Hinata nodded. Sakura had given her a dismayingly brief crash course in basic grappling, but it would be enough for this sparring match. From the sound of her plea, Sakura had basically just needed a body to roll with, and Hinata's just happened to be readily on hand.

That said, Ino was standing right over there. If the two were so close these days, why hadn't Sakura just sought help from her old rival?

Hinata was contemplating this curiosity, as well as the weddige she desperately needed to pick, when Ino suddenly counted backwards from three, shouting "FIGHT!" where one should have been.

Hinata was flummoxed right from the beginning. Sakura stepped in, scooped her up by the crotch and shoulder, and bodyslammed her to the mat—all in the space of about five seconds. Once down, the obviously more skilled fighter proceeded to work her ground game, manhandling Hinata into a myriad of maneuvers and holds.

Starting with a camel clutch, Sakura sat on Hinata's lower back, cupped her chin with both hands and leaned backwards, grunting as she bent Hinata's spine. The Hyuuga girl's neck curved, her bust jutted forward, and her legs kicked in a sudden and desperate frenzy.

Sakura asked if she wanted to tap out (whatever that meant), but Hinata couldn't even think to answer, her mind clouded by agonizing pain. When she tried to seize Sakura's hands and yank them from under her jaw, the pink-haired fighter switched from a chin lock to a sleeper hold. Then with her arms coiled around Hinata's neck, she grabbed a fistful of her own bicep and flexed the subtle muscles that laced her arms. Though small at first, Sakura's biceps expanded to grip her opponent's neck tighter... tighter...

"Tap out," she grunted, leaning back even further. She bent Hinata's spine, throttled her neck, dominated her completely and utterly.

The fight was over before it had begun, but Hinata didn't know how to make Sakura stop. She tried a verbal submission, but her voice broke on a harsh gasp as Sakura squeezed her twitching throat.

"Stubborn, huh?" said Sakura. "I like that. Gives me a better workout."

Just as Hinata was about to pass out, Sakura broke her hold, grabbed Hinata by the hair and hauled her upright. She was still gasping when a swift kick to the midsection folded her in half. Once bent over, Sakura snatched her in a front headlock and fell backwards, slamming her face into the springy canvas.

More slams followed: a powerbomb, a piledriver, a stunner that nearly knocked her out cold. Hinata tried to crawl away toward the ropes, half-dazed, only to be seized by both ankles and pulled into another submission hold.

Sakura sat on Hinata's lower back again, only she clutched the Hyuuga girl's legs this time, neglecting her chin. She tucked Hinata's legs under her arms, clasped her hands in front of her own chest, then leaned backwards, curving her opponent's spine all over again. She wrenched until Hinata's pelvis rose clean off the canvas, putting her splayed crotch on display for Ino, who was watching from behind the ropes.

"Ready to tap yet?" Again Sakura dug her toes into the canvas as she wrenched back, and again Hinata tried to verbalize her submission, but a new impediment stifled her voice this time: Ino's silky legs. While Sakura had been applying the hold and wrenching, wrenching, wrenching back, Ino had slipped into the ring, dropped her butt to the mat before Hinata and pulled the Hyuuga girl into a triangle choke.

All three Kunoichi made lewd sounds as two dominated one—Hinata groaning in pain, Sakura and Ino panting and grunting as one stretched and the other squeezed.

Ino's half of the combo hold was especially debilitating. She pinned Hinata's face against her pelvis, sat forward a smidge and flexed her athletic quads. Though her muscles were small and subtle, her inner thighs still packed enough power to bring Hinata to the threshold that separated consciousness from the abyss. Those thighs hugged her tight: one rigid against Hinata's trapped shoulder, the other driving into the side of her neck, bringing a flush to her pale cheeks.

Both dominant fighters took turns goading Hinata to tap out, but all she could do was wiggle between Ino's crushing thighs. The blonde ninja liked that. She drove her hips up while yanking down on her victim's head, burying it deeper into her sweltering lap.

Finally Hinata passed out, though not for nearly long enough. She woke again suspended in midair, her boots pointed toward the ceiling, her body held aloft by both Sakura and Ino's shoulders. They were holding her in a tag-team vertical suplex, waiting, apparently savoring the moment before the big drop.

Dazed, confused and in tremendous pain, Hinata could do nothing but wait herself, and listen to the faint whisper-pants of her opponents' breathing.

The slam finished her. Upon impact, her body curled like an armadillo in reverse, and she instinctively clutched her injured spine, for all the good it did her. Still, her torment wasn't over just yet. The malicious pair put her through a gauntlet of combination throws and submission holds, slamming her, stretching her and squeezing her in every way they could think of.

They also took turns dominating her one at a time. Sakura hoisted her off the canvas and punished her spine in a brutal torture rack, and later, Ino had her fun with a facesit-smother she refused to break. Twining her fingers behind Hinata's head, she hiked the Hyuuga girl's head up and stuffed it deep into the valley of her muggy crotch. Sweaty thighs pinched to hug flushed temples—and then came the bucks, the dry humps, up and down and back and forth and side-to-side on Hinata's nose and mouth.

"Just tap out," said Sakura, almost pleading as Ino rode Hinata's face.

"No way," said Ino, "she's too tough for that. Aren't you, Hinata?" Apparently impressed with her opponent's fortitude, Ino pinned Hinata's palms flat on the canvas, their fingers twined together. She ground her lap against her victim's face, hard, giving her all to make the stubborn fighter quit.

Still, Hinata didn't tap; although technically she couldn't now, not with both hands pinned under Ino's.

Then, as if to remedy that very dilemma, Ino dropped to her side and maneuvered her victim's neck into a side scissor hold. With one creamy thigh dug in under Hinata's chin, the other an iron bar beneath her neck, both taut and inflexible, both squeezing, Ino seized the Hyuuga girl's arm at the wrist and pulled it across her chest. She nestled the limb between the orbs of her perky bust.

Hinata sputtered as Ino crushed her, wetting the blonde ninja's thigh with a spray of spittle. Her cheeks flushed, her chest tightened, her free hand gripped a silky yet strong thigh and pulled with frantic desperation.

"Enjoying the show?" Ino asked Sakura, teasing the pink-haired girl with a flirty grin.

"Sure," said Sakura. "Just wondering what's taking you so long to finish off this weakling."

"Cut me a break. She's tougher than she looks."

"So I've noticed. Want some help putting her away?"

The question was rhetorical. Before Ino could answer, Sakura scooted up to the already trapped Hinata and snuck a leg under her lower back. Facing Ino, she first held the other leg high overhead, then lowered it, slowly, tantalizingly, until her thigh laid flat across Hinata's bare naval. The Hyuuga girl sensed what was coming next, but couldn't fight back with Ino's legs constricting her windpipe. The best she could manage was a weak bridge, which only granted Sakura easier access to her midsection.

Hinata's tongue lolled from a mouth ajar with a breathless groan. She held her bridge for a moment longer, her body a riveting illustration of the beauty of vulnerability. The pink-haired fighter's legs tensed in a show of power, and she sighed with satisfaction as her creamy white thighs compressed a creamy white midsection.

Again Sakura called for Hinata's submission, and again the Hyuuga girl failed to respond. As she pulled at the knoll of muscle tucked under her chin, Ino's legs contorted into a figure-four. Still gripping Hinata's wrist with one hand, Ino reached the other past her rear, grabbed her own instep and pulled it back like a lever.

Meanwhile, Sakura pushed herself up on straight arms—assuming a kind of sitting position—and tossed her head back, her grip tight and growing tighter. Her eyes screwed shut as she uttered a hushed, "Submit," her voice breathy from the effort of squeezing.

"What she said," said Ino, her own eyes sealed in a show of concentration.

For the big finale, both dominant fighters took a deep breath and gave it their all. Their backs arched in near perfect unison, and each pair of legs flexed a little harder, squeezed a bit tighter: Ino on the verge of damaging Hinata's windpipe, Sakura seconds from snapping a rib or two.

Luckily for Hinata, she passed out before either possibility became a reality. When she woke up a few minutes later, both Sakura and Ino congratulated her, praising her endurance, grit and general toughness.

"I don't feel very tough," she admitted, still laying flat on her back.

Before leaving, Sakura thanked Hinata for the help, and told her they'd be meeting up again tomorrow—same time, same place.

Hinata let out a heavy sigh, regretting her decision to train with Sakura for an entire week. Her everything hurt, but as the saying went, this was only the beginning.
Old 19-Nov-14, 22:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Sakura and Ino vs Hinata

Haven't read it yet. Just wanted to say it's great to see you back!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Nov-14, 06:57
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yeah, I thought I see you before...

Of course, any fight between Ino, Sakura and Hinata would invole karate, and tempo, not wrestling, but hey. I can dig it. It's good enough for me.
Old 21-Nov-14, 10:25
urban warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I thought I see you before...

Of course, any fight between Ino, Sakura and Hinata would invole karate, and tempo, not wrestling, but hey. I can dig it. It's good enough for me.
True, but none of those things are as sexy as wrestling :P
Old 22-Nov-14, 01:55
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

True, True.
Old 14-Sep-18, 02:10
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

I enjoy your storie, do you like write stories of it anime?
Old 11-Jan-19, 00:31
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

You think write more stories about naruto's kunoichis ?