Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jan-19, 09:08
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mature Muscle Woman Battles Neighbor

Really loved it. She lost to a young more experienced guy but she had him and her inexperience got the the best of her. More sensual and little domination after the match would be great
The Following User Says Thank You to AMBER RIZVI For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 09:40
Last Achievements

Please continue this series. Try to end the next match with proper verbal submission and humiliation for the loser.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMBER RIZVI For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-19, 13:22
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Love your stories.
Great that the fights are competitive and back and forth.
And how you describe the powermoves and struggle during the fights.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkmagician For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-19, 21:39
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 207 Posts

I hope to read more about Melissa and her fights. Thank for your story, you are very talented in writing, could be your profession.
The Following User Says Thank You to Issarg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-19, 02:05
Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,504 Times in 186 Posts

Melissa has really been hitting the weights since her last fight. That battle was a great lesson for her. She is now focused on packing on more muscle, and she definitely has over the past 6 weeks. In addition, she has increased her cardio training and is studying wrestling tapes to gain useful techniques when she scuffles again. She is also preparing for her first amateur physique contest, something she would not have really considered until she began gaining confidence from her clashes with these strong guys.

Today is a heavy weight/low reps day. She really likes these days because she feels even stronger when she can add on another couple of plates. Her muscles are pumped and her body looks ripped with awesome cuts. The diet is paying off, even though she wants to eat an entire pizza right now! She adds more weight to her bar for the bench press, and realizes she will need a spotter. She never risks an injury when she has a great group of fellow lifters to call on for a spot.

Melissa glances over and sees that there is a new guy in the gym this afternoon. A muscular young guy with a close, almost shaved, haircut. He looks strong and is pushing some good weight in his barbell curls. When he finishes his last rep, she asks “Hey, can I get a quick spot from you?” He replies, “Sure…be glad to” and walks over. Melissa positions under the bench, and the young guy preps to help…looking down at her as she gets set. He is very impressed with her thick muscles and when she steadies the bar, he is equally impressed with her control of the weight. She pumps out 5 reps carefully before setting the bar back with his help.

“That is a great set,” he says smiling, “some impressive pounds you are throwing around.” Melissa blushes and responds, “not many reps, but I am trying to add a little more mass I need for the show.” “Oh, are you doing a bodybuilding comp?” he says with great interest. “My first,” she acknowledges as she regains her regular breathing after the lift. “Me too…” he notes with excitement. “I’m Rhydian” he adds. “Melissa”, she responds and extends her hand. They exchange solid handshakes as if testing the strength of one another.

The two physique athletes step away from the bench and continue to chat. It turns out that Rhydian is a 19 year old baseball player in his sophomore year at the local college. “That explains his strong grip and the pronounced muscles in his forearms and biceps,” Melissa formulates in her head. She learns that he has just gotten into bodybuilding and is entering his first natural physique competition in 6 weeks. He and Melissa talk about training, nutrition and the exhausting posing practices they have endured…all the while eyeing one another’s muscles and comparing size.

Rhydian has a couple of inches on Melissa in height, and his chest may be a little bigger. Melissa assess that her thighs and calves are bigger, and her abs are popping. “The arms may be a tie” both are thinking almost in tandem.

“Look, if you ever want to do some posing practice with me, I would appreciate the chance to get a critique.” Melissa offers. “That would be awesome!” he responds. “It would be great to get in some practice with someone prepping like me.”

These two fitness junkies agree to get together the next evening after she gets off her shift at work and he his baseball practice. Melissa is excited…she has a chance to possibly test her strength out against a lightweight muscular college guy…and that makes her very happy!

Melissa is energized by the thought of posing down with Rhydian. She heads to the gym after her hospital shift and takes time to shower off. She has her posing suit in her gym bag and as she puts it on, she catches a glimpse of her physique in the locker room mirror. She is ripped… but her muscles still have a great thickness to them. She cannot believe the impact her fighting has had on her intensity in the gym as she has used it for motivation to take her training to the next level to grapple more effectively. She flexes…”after all” she says to herself…”there is hardly anyone in the gym at this time of night and the locker room is all mine”…and she smiles and feels the hardness of her bicep with her free hand before heading down the hall to a small room used for yoga and stretching classes.

She chose the small room for the privacy and abundance of mirrors. The mats on the floor are just a side benefit. She begins stretching out when she hears the door open and Rhydian comes in flashing a big grin. “Alright muscle lady…looking good in that posing suit!” Melissa retorts” That’s right” beaming all the while, “so you better bring your A-Game if you are posing down with me!” Rhydian laughs as he begins peeling off his track suit. Melissa watches with anticipation as he takes the jacket off revealing his upper body then slips his flip-flops off and finally his pants. He is wearing a black bodybuilding posing suit.

Melissa is impressed…he has a great shape for someone new into bodybuilding. His upper body looks ready, and his lower body coming along. He has a firm and balanced physique. They both are impressed with what they see. Rhydian is in awe at Melissa’s huge muscles and powerful presence. “Alright youngster…let’s get those muscles of yours working” she prods him. “Definitely…I need to show you up muscle lady” he winks and pushes a finger into her thick right bicep. “This is going to be fun” Melissa chuckles to herself as they approach the mirror.

For the next 30 minutes, the two muscular specimens practice their poses. Giving great pointers to one another and prodding the other to push harder. Rhydian clearly respects the input provided by Melissa, and she loves his youthful exuberance and encouragement. They tease one another as athletes often do. “Come on Grandma…you can give me more in that pose” Rhydian playfully mocks. “Oh yeah…I’ll give you something alright” she smiles pointing her finger at him. As they wind down, the two launch into a spontaneous pose down, each hitting comparison positions. They are silent but for the grunts of exertion…sweat is pouring off their bodies.

They each hold their own in the spontaneous competition, with some body parts clearly Melissa’s domain and other body parts a triumph for young Rhydian. They began to playfully crowd and jostle one another as they each try to move in front of the other as if judges where comparing. They laugh and Melissa grabs the young dude around the neck in a light headlock, “Alright youngster…am I going to have to take you down right here.” She loves it…he is strong and she feels his body tighten up as he responds, “Uh oh…now you’ve gone and done it” smiling as he wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her off the mat.

The two strength athletes giggle like kids wrestling in the schoolyard as they began to go all in for a wrestling match. Both had secretly hoped they would get a chance to tussle, and the muscles on both are rippling right from the start. The gym is practically all theirs and this room is the perfect space for them to rassle it out.

The room echoes with their laughter, the sound of bare feet slapping on the mats as they shove one another around. The intense grunts and growls of these two budding bodybuilders reflect the competitiveness of the moment. “Unggg…(heavy breathing)…ommph… how you like this hold….about as much as you like this one…” The banter and groans are rapid. These two brawny friends are strong and obviously enjoy testing the muscular power of one another.

Rhydian slips out of Melissa’s headlock and trips the muscle gal taking her to the floor. They roll and struggle on the mats…each gaining and losing dominant position. It is an incredible muscle battle! A fight of young vs older muscle…college male vs seasoned muscle woman. If this was being filmed…it would be a definite profit maker!!

Rhydian slips a full nelson on her and gradually amplifies the pressure. Melissa is able to resist for a few minutes as they lock into a test of strength until she hears him hit full pressure…”UMMMPH”…and she feels the pain and holds on delaying the inevitable until she says…”I give” Rhydian lets up but doesn’t release…”What…did I hear something….could you repeat that?” He gives a sly smile as Melissa retorts”…yes…you heard me little boy….you got me!” They both catch a glimpse of this hold in the mirror…and clearly are excited by the visual. He releases and both sprawl back on the mats…sweat glistening off their physiques as the lights shine down on them.

“Wow…you are really strong” Rhydian says through deep breaths. “You got some moves. Have you wrestled before?” Melissa recalls her fights….”Yeah” she grins while adding” you could say that…” Then quickly Melissa adds “and I learned not to give up” as she flips over onto the mat and slides on top of Rhydian. He is taken off guard, and her incredible body wraps around him as she launches into an intense squeeze using the unbelievable control of her arms.

“Ummpp!” is his only response as she slaps on a massive squeeze…”You feeling my power now” she whispers through her heavy breaths. “This is nothing…oomph…I am making…unggh…you feel better” he teases. He struggles to get out of the embrace, but it is tight. He is able to get his left knee up enough to get some space between their lower bodies. The position just happens to slip between her thighs as she feels a jolt of pleasure as it hits a sensual spot she has never experienced. She moans ‘Ummm”, but this is not a moan of pain but of physical ecstasy. Her excitement over grappling this muscular guy and controlling him is intensified by the pressure of his knee.

Rhydian could sense she was losing concentration and when he moved his knee again she responds” Ummmm” before regaining composure. He begins to move the knee around more and more, and her grip loosens as he takes advantage of the moment to slip out and place her in a front face choke. She cannot regain control but growls in resistance.

Rhydian grimaces as he intensifies the choke, and she struggles to resist. “Come on…” he almost pleads” I got you….give….give!” For a few seconds they are still as they both reach max intensity pouring on power and resistance respectively. They are turning red from such intensity, and their muscles look like they are going to explode! “Alright….alright! Uncle….Uncle!” Melissa finally relents begrudgingly.

They collapse in a sweaty heap as Melissa lays on her male foe both trying to recover. “I have never seen a woman as powerful as you.” Rhydian finally speaks. “Your body is not only beautiful, but as strong as steel!” “Thanks…that…is one of the best compliments I have ever had…” Melissa says as her breathing pattern recovers, and she looks at Rhydian giving him a nod of appreciation.

Rhydian is now propped up on his elbows looking back at her with a smile. She flips halfway backward and wraps her feet behind his neck slipping those iron calf muscles firmly against his neck. She squeezes and elicits a “gulp” from the exhausted Rhydian. She then releases and follows through with her full body on top of his wrapping her arms behind his head and inching her breasts toward his face as he struggles to get out.

Melissa spreads her knees out to get balanced pressure on the college guy as her foot arcs back to land on his crotch. She feels his hardness and also hears him moan. Recalling how he weakened her in the last round, she begins to lightly rub the area with her foot as she slips further up on his face…her breasts now smothering him. This sensual hold keeps him disoriented as she squeezes his face securely into her breasts.

“MMMMPH….MUUMMBLE!” is all Rhydian can utter as Melissa’s back and arm muscles leap into corded masses. “Give muscleboy…I got you…”Melissa growls through clenched teeth. “Give or you’re going out!!”

It was clear that even though Rhydian was losing his strength in this position, the combo of breast smother and crotch pressure was too pleasurable to feed any desire to escape. Melissa glances back into the mirror, and is mesmerized by her own image of beating this guy. The mirror shows two amateur bodybuilders from each gender, sweaty, pumped and fighting it out! She grows still as she pours on the pressure with her upper body squeeze. Rhydian gradually stops struggling and moaning.

Melissa releases the hold knowing that he is done. Rhydian is groggy but smiling. She struggles to get to her feet and stands up over him…her feet straddling his body. An almost electric sensation of pleasure engulfs her body and she shakes a little.

Looking down at her muscular male rival she finds him looking intently at the muscle woman as he slyly says “Let me see that double bicep” and laughing she plants a foot on his chest and hits the double bicep pose softly saying “you may have won two rounds, but I think I got the ultimate victory.” Melissa has learned the art of sensual wrestling/fighting. These new holds could help her in future battles…but tonight, both of these alphas feel like winners.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VeO4Hldv_o.jpg (37.2 KB, 165 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sol100 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-19, 18:49
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

masterful as ever Sol!
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-19, 18:19
Last Achievements

Good one. Bit too much muscle talk
Old 29-Apr-19, 18:00
Points: 3,950, Level: 26 Points: 3,950, Level: 26 Points: 3,950, Level: 26
Last Achievements

is this still being worked on?
would love to see more
Old 29-Apr-19, 22:18
Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,504 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsilver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
is this still being worked on?
would love to see more
Thank you, scottsilver. I felt like this story-line had played itself out, but I will be trying a new story-line soon. I appreciate your interest.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sol100 For This Useful Post: