Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-14, 21:35
Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default additional element to session

I was not certain where to put this. Earlier this week I posted my recent session experience under wrestling discussion here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But a wanted to add the following element...

I assume if you are reading this you know what a golden shower is. I have never had one. But I admit the thought has crossed my mind. for me it is probably the kind of fetish that best remains in the imagination as opposed to real act. this remains unclear. However during my session, the topic came up. And this wonderful woman came up with a nice middle ground... a practice simulation if you will. She had some flavored energy drink. While she had me pinned in a grapevine, she took a drink and slowly, and seductively dribbled the sweetly flavored drink from her mouth into mine. The trickling sound, the splashing, the taste, and her dominating pin provided an additional erotic effect to the session. I would not have guessed it would be such a turn on. But it was.

So while this was obviously not a golden shower, it was a very sweetly seductive simulation that still has mind in a little bit of a haze.

A fabulous woman all around.

Last edited by KnightGrappler; 16-Jul-14 at 22:15.
Old 16-Jul-14, 21:52
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: additional element to session

I am not into any golden type shower thing. The thing where fluids go into her mouth thn mine is fine with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-14, 22:35
Banned
Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3d [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am not into any golden type shower thing. The thing where fluids go into her mouth thn mine is fine with me.
This. I also don't mind having her spit in my mouth. But golden showers and anything bathroom is too extreme for me. Nothing against it, just not my thing.

One thing I gotten to though is taking a shower naked while she watches fully clothed. My last session I was able to do this and loved it. What a woman lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to MixedFighter99 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-14, 04:02
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I don't think about it a lot but for a woman to pee on a loser's face while clothed is kind of a turn-on. The thought of a stream running loose doesn't do much for me though.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-14, 14:08
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I'm not into it but have had it a few times. There are a couple of doms I've had facesitting sessions with from adultwork.co.uk who've frigged themselves off above my face and squirted all over it (I didn't ask for this, it was their own idea...).

Also, many years ago there was a wrestler in London called Pam (many of you may 'know' her, she used to have the web site shewhorules.com - no longer exists and she's disappeared off the scene for years). She used to wrestle me down and sit on my face, she used to make me lick her and she used to come - on one occassion she was pressed right on my face, went into orgasmic spasms and as she came she squirted right into my mouth, filling it to overflowing with her 'cum' (is it 'cum' or pee??). Afterwards I laughed because it had never happened to me, she seemed to think it was completely normal and didn't really get why I was surprised...

When I was much younger I had a girlfriend who used to schoolgirl pin me and dribble drinks from her mouth onto my face - and she used to threaten to pee on me (though she never did).
Personally I don't really like it, but it is quite satisfying having a girl explosively coming in your face!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post: